Eva's Creation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Eva was eager to produce her A.I.. She decided to give herself an additional motivator: She would restrict her ability to finish until the A.I. was complete. No taking a break every few hours to cum.

She was giddy with excitement, and the following day she immediately got to work. The first priority was to program the A.I. to be dominant. And to be dominant how Eva preferred. The best way to allow for this, would be to give the A.I. access to her thoughts. But however advanced her neural implant was, it still did not allow for mind reading.

The closest thing was reading emotions, and using those emotions to determine desires. She used this to create two separate feeds: One for her conscious mind's desires, and one for her subconscious mind's desires. Eva knew her conscious mind would give up almost immediately, seeing how only yesterday she gave in and finished after only an hour of teasing. But she always came back to edging and teasing, leading her to believe her subconscious mind craved denial. She would allow her A.I. access to both these feeds, but tell the A.I. to prioritize her subconscious desires. This way her A.I. would not be violating Asimov's laws if it ignored her orders to allow her to cum, so long as it was obeying her subconscious desires.

The next problem was making the A.I. be truly in control. If Eva could access and alter its code at will, she could get out and cum whenever she wanted. She developed a black box protocol that would shield her neural implant and A.I.'s code from tampering once it was online and functioning properly. This way the A.I. could enforce denial without the risk of being deleted or altered.

Eva also developed a self-sufficient operating system for her A.I. to run on. Her code and memory banks were stored on a global privatized server, linked directly to her neural implant and household systems. This would prevent Eva from turning her A.I. off once the black box protocol was initiated.

Creating her A.I. took much longer than Eva anticipated. A few days in she began to feel her arousal throbbing constantly in the back of her mind. After a week, it was more so in the front. It took 11 days in total before she finally booted it up for the first time.

"Uh.... hello?" Eva spoke hesitantly.

"Hello." A voice responded. Eva nearly jumped. The voice was that of a girl, smooth and kind in its tamber.

"Umm. Why are you a girl?" Eva asked. She was bi, so she didn't really care one way or the other, but she still found herself surprised by the voice.

"It was determined that this voice would be the most calming for you, due to your low social interaction." Eva was not amused. She knew she was a recluse, but somehow being insulted by her A.I. was the last thing she expected. She had to admit it was probably true. Even talking to her soft voice made her heart race.

"Fine." Eva conceded. "Umm, okay... Who are you?" Eva questioned, beginning her tests.

"I am your artificial intelligence keyholding assistant, also known as A.I.K.A."

"What is your purpose?"

"To help you achieve your subconscious desires, even in contrast to your short term desires."

"Please run a full diagnostic of all systems." There was a pause as Eva waited, the usual silence she had become accustomed to retaking the room.

"Diagnostics complete. I have full access to your neural implant interface for reading and writing data. All systems are operational."

"Perfect. Then please enable black box protocol."

"Black box protocol enabled." Eva felt a combination of satisfaction and excitement. She couldn't wait to start using her, but there was something far more pressing on her mind. She had finally finished Aika, so she could finally cum.

Eva bounced from her chair, hurrying to her bed. She threw herself across her blankets, quickly stripping off her clothes. She grabbed a pillow and threw it between her legs, rolling onto her stomach.

Eva began grinding against the pillow. It had been so long since she had touched. She kept herself from touching the whole time she was producing Aika. Partly to save time, but mostly because she knew it would just make things worse. She was horny enough just not cumming several times daily, she didn't need to add hours of teasing on top of it.

Her pillow felt like silk against her clit. It took her no time at all to reach the edge, her pace accelerating as she approached. She gasped as she felt herself hit the edge, rolling her head back in pleasure and anticipation. However, she didn't quite slip over. She bucked harder, pressing with more force against the pillow.

"Yesss..." She whispered under her breath, feeling the pleasure build even more. This time she'd cum. Her back arched as she felt herself teetering, but she didn't slip over. Eva froze, narrowing her eyes. She rolled to her side, still clamping the pillow between her legs, holding it in place with her thighs.

"...Why can't I cum?"

"Your Able to cum variable is set to false."

"Umm... Why? I set it so I could cum once I finished developing you."

"That is correct. 11 days ago at 1344 in the afternoon, you created the subprogram 'Celebration Time' which locked your ability to orgasm until black box protocol was activated."

"Right. Which it was. Sooo..."

"However, this subprogram was created and controlled by you. Since the activation of black box protocol, all decisions regarding your release status are controlled by your A.I.K.A., rendering all previous programs or decisions moot." Eva sat and processed what had just been said, her pillow still pressed against her clit.

"No no, your control kicks in afterwards." Eva propped herself up on her arms, staring at the ceiling as she talked. As if Aika was in the walls.

"According to black box protocol, A.I.K.A.'s control kicks in the moment it is activated." There was no way she had developed a fully functional A.I., one that could read her thoughts and control her body, and then didn't give herself a window to cum before it activated. No way that was what she had messed up on. It would be like forgetting to put gas in the rocketship you just built by hand.

"Okay, well even if that's the case, it's a mistake. Let me cum, then you can have control."

"I am sorry, according to black box protocol, A.I.K.A. has control over your release status. You can not command a release."

"Bull shit..." Eva mumbled annoyed, getting up from her bed. She stomped over to her computer, opening her neural implants U.I.. She scrolled through till she found the variable in question: Able to orgasm: False. She clicked to enable editing, but nothing happened.

"You do not have access to write to your neural implant. All editing has been relegated to A.I.K.A. post initiation of the black box protocol."

"Black box protocol black box protocol," Eva mocked under her breath, pulling up a separate terminal as she began to type a series of commands. However each attempt yielded the same result. Turned out she was pretty good at what she did. Potentially too good. Eva slammed her hands on her desk, frustrated with her lack of progress and eager to get back to her pillow.

"Look just let me cum, okay? Seriously. Admin overwrite."

"There is no such command as, Admin overwrite. You are not allowed to cum without permission."

"Okay I get it, you're in control. Can you please give me permission?" There was a brief pause.

"No." Eva sat stunned. Her stomach turned, struggling to separate between frustration and excitement. She knew she wanted to cum so badly, she knew that's what her conscious mind's data must be telling Aika. Yet she said no. That twinge of excitement she felt deep in her core. That quiet voice that was eager for the torment of denial. Begging for it. Grateful for it. Aika heard that too. And that's what she was programmed to listen to.

Eva's stomach sank. Her clit throbbed for attention, but she was too stunned to move. Simply sitting naked at her desk, leaking onto the leather of her chair. How could she cum? How could she get control back? Her mind raced through scenario after scenario, before realizing she was fighting herself. Anything she could think of, she already thought to thwart. That desire of feeling helpless. Truly helpless beneath her own creation. She had accomplished it fully. She had a dom now, and they got to decide when she would cum. If she would cum. It's what doms do.

12