Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bit of a pillock that Tom isn't he?" Jason said.

"Yes," Eva replied, "he was really nice yesterday but today he is as you say, a right pillock, but I think that we can handle him."

"Yes, Jade added."

"Well I'll give you my number and you can call me at anytime if you need me."

"Thanks doc."

"Not yet, I've got at least another 5 years before you can call me that. So girls, what's it to be, more partying or back to the flat, I think that someone's getting a Twister mat, that could be fun for you two."

By that time both girls had recovered enough to want some more fun.

"Where's my clothes?" Jade asked.

"And where's mine?" Eva added.

Neither girl could see any clothes laying around so Jason volunteered to go and have a look around. A few minutes later he came back with nothing in his hands.

"Sorry girls, I can't see them anywhere, do you want me to escort you back to the flat?"

"That would be nice," Eva said, but everyone here was seen us like this so can we postpone that offer until later, how about some Twister Jade?"

Both girls got up and went over to where Twister was being played and they watched a couple of games and a few girls flashing their knickers, or in one case, her bald pussy.

A game ended and the girl who was organising it asked who was next. Two boys stepped forward but no one else did.

"How about you 2 nudists, come on, have a bit of fun."

"But we're naked." Eva said.

"And?"

Eva looked at Jade and Jade looked at Eva. Almost in stereo they said,

"Go on then."

Both naked girls stepped forward to some cheers from the onlookers.

Well, everyone knows about exposing positions that everyone gets into when they play Twister, and that game was no exception. Everyone watching got another great view of Eva's and Jade's spread, bare pussies, and both girls were enjoying it so much that they didn't have the chance to get embarrassed.

The game ended with Eva on her back legs spread and a boys head so close to her pussy that he could have licked her clit, if he'd had the courage.

The audience called for another game and the girl organiser asked if Eva and Jade would have another game. Both agreed but the organiser wasn't wasn't going to let the same 2 boys play, accusing them of taking advantage of the 2 naked girls. Jade and Eva didn't understand that but went along with it and soon there were 2 different boys standing alongside them.

The game ended in a similar way with everyone laughing, but both Jade and Eva weren't laughing, they'd both had their butts, tits and pussies groped.

Both Eva and Jade had found a new confidence in their nudity (probably helped by the alcohol), and decided to walk around introducing themselves to people and have the sort of chats that you would expect from students having just arrived from all over the country. Although few boys tried to get them to go on dates with them, none of them tried to grope either of the naked girls.

As some people started to leave Jason reappeared and asked the naked girls if he could escort them back to the flat. They agreed and the 3 of them left, walking down the stairs rather than waiting for the lift.

They gave one male student quite a shock as he came up the stairs and turned to go up the next flight, and was confronted by 2 naked girls.

Back in the flat all 3 of them were surprised to see Eva's and Jade's clothes on the table in the lounge area. One of the other guys must have taken them from the party and left them there, but they couldn't work out if it was Tom, Mike or Lewis.

Both Eva and Jade gave Jason a kiss on his cheek and thanked him for being a proper gentleman then the 2 girls headed to their rooms. Eva's was the nearest and when she opened the door Jade said,

"You left your lights on."

"Yes, I'm having my own little reality show for the guys in the flats opposite."

"That's funny, I'm your next door neighbour and I've been doing the same thing."

The both had a laugh then went to bed, both of them sleeping on top of their beds, leaving the curtains open and the lights on.

******