Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't answer me now, I'll take a knock on my door later, or not, as your answer."

Eva's eyes were going back and forth from Jason's to Jade's eyes. Jade looked like she was a little shocked at first but she was soon smiling. Jason had looked a little disappointed at first but he too was smiling by the time Eva stopped talking.

Eva's pussy was also getting wet after the slight breeze had dried it on the walk from the pool.

None of them said anything about the potential threesome on the way back to the flat and Eva stripped as soon as she got to her room cleaned her teeth and gave herself a couple of squirts of perfume under her arms and her pussy before laying spread eagle on her bed and waiting.

The time went quickly as she scanned the windows opposite and thought that she saw the telescope move a little. She jumped up and put her lights on then tried to get her hands and feet to touch the corners of her bed all at the same time.

There was a knock on her door and Eva shouted "come in". It was the naked Jade and she went and sat next to Eva.

"Do you think that he'll come?"

"If he does he's definitely going to cum."

The both giggled a bit then there was another knock on the door.

"Get up Jade, I want him to see me spread like this."

Jade got up and Eva shouted, "Come in."

It was only in that second that Eva suddenly thought,

"What if it isn't Jason, what it it's that creep Tom?"

Eva smiled and relaxed when she saw Jason step in. Jason just stood there looking at Eva and she let him for a few seconds before saying,

"Let's swap places Jason then we can undress you."

They did, and both girls slowly took his clothes off leaving his hard cock pointing to the ceiling.

It was the middle of the night when Jason and Jade finally left Eva's room. All 3 were very happy, and at least one person in the bock opposite had had a good and long show. It could have gone on for longer but Jason had a class in the morning and said that he really needed to get a couple of hours sleep before it.

All 3 agreed that they wanted to do it again, soon.