Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 03

Story Info
Eva has more fun whilst inheriting a villa.
9.1k words
4.67
12.7k
11

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on the Thursday evening that Jade and Eva went to the keep fit class in the gym. Neither of them expected to have anywhere near as much fun as at the swimming pool but the both realised that they did need the exercise.

Jade selected a pink leotard and Eva a yellow one and they walked to the gym wearing dresses that were so short that their butts were only just covered and their slits weren't.

It was a male instructor, Don Little, that greeted them and he gave no indications that he'd seen their slits as they approached. Don Little looked to be in his mid to late twenties and when they said that they were there for the keep fit class he told them that they had made a good choice then went on to explain that it was a general fitness class covering exercises and other moves from quite a number of disciplines and is designed to improve general fitness for everyone but some of the exercises were specifically beneficial to women.

"I will push you hard but please stop if you think that it is too much for your body. Just about all the class will be students like yourself so we shouldn't have any real problems. Right, the ladies changing room is over there and I'll see you in the gym."

Both girls were a bit apprehensive, neither of them having had any serious exercise since they did PE at school.

In the changing room they saw a few other girls in various states of undress. Most were changing into leotards, some with shorts over or under them. Most of the leotards were of the thong variety and a couple of girls left the changing room with nothing under or over their thong leotards. That pleased Eva as they wouldn't look that out of place. One girl was wearing a polo shirt and a school type PE skirt and Eva wondered if she was wearing anything under it.

Eva and Jade stripped naked then put their leotards on. Both girls struggled to keep the 2 centimetre wide crotch covering strips over their labia as it kept opening them up and disappearing out of sight, Eva giggling as the material went to one side of her clit and made it stick out even more than normal.

They looked at themselves in the mirrors and saw that the difference in colour of their areolas and nipples was very obvious as the mesh moulded to their breasts.

Both girls were smiling as the walked out of the changing room and into the gym where they saw various items of gym equipment scattered around and a group of around 8 girls and 4 boys standing around chatting and waiting for the instructor to start the session.

As they approached the group they saw 2 girls and 1 boy do a double take when they saw them.

Both Eva and Jade said hello and they got a response from 3 or 4 of them before Don Little came in and blew his whistle then told everyone to form 2 lines in front of him. As Eva and Jade lined up on the back row Eva thought about her pussy and realised that the crotch material of her thong had disappeared between her labia to one side of her clit.

"Fuck it, I don't care." Eva thought as she listened to what Don Little was saying something about loosening up.

They did some simple arm and leg stretches then went on to twisting their torsos. All basic and simple so far but when they moved on to to the sort of exercised that they used to do in PE lessons they were down on their hands and knees and their backs with their legs going all over the place. The thing was, if, and when, the girl and the young man in front of Eva, and probably Jade as well, got the impression that she had nothing on between the top of her butt crack and the top of her slit, and they could see her clit that looked larger than normal because of the pressure that the material of the leotard was putting on the side of it.

The other thing was that Don Little was walking around telling people to try a bit harder and when he got to Eva he stopped and stared at her apparently uncovered pussy. For a few seconds, as he stared, he went silent then continued whatever it was that he was saying.

For the next 10 or so minutes he had everyone doing leg stretching exercises that involved their legs being stretched wide apart. One such exercise involved 2 people sat opposite each other with their legs straight and spread wide, one pair of feet pushing the other persons feet further apart being helped by the couple holding each others wrists and pulling.

When Don Little partnered the class both Eva and Jade got partnered with a young man which please both Eva and Jade, and probably both young men. Eva wondered if he'd done that on purpose.

That was the first of many exercises and activities involving 2 people and Don Little always partnered Jade and Eva with one of the young men. By the time the class ended all 4 young men had had a great view of both girls pussies. They'd also had plenty of time to stare at their tits through the see-through mesh.

Don Little got his share of the scenery because he always seemed to be near one of the girls when their legs were spread wide.

Leg stretching exercises weren't the only things that they did, Don Little had them running, vaulting, step-ups, sit-ups, squats and many more. One activity that Eva like was rope climbing, not so much the climbing as it made her arms ache but the sliding down.

As the thick rope slid passed her pussy it made her cum and she had to feign being out of breath and bent over putting her hands on her knees to get her breath back. Don Little and one of the young men were behind her and she wondered if they could see her pussy convulsions. They would definitely have seen how wet her pussy was and the odd body jerk that she couldn't stop.

By the time the hour was over most of the people there were shattered and they all headed to the changing rooms for showers. Eva and Jade however just lay on the floor in the gym relaxing and talking about all the men looking at them. They didn't realise how much time had passed until Don Little asked them to drop the latch on their way out. He'd been putting the equipment away then gone and checked that the others had left before going back to the gym and asking them.

Eva apologised and said that they'd only be a few minutes and they got up and followed Don Little to the door. As he left and was walking away Eva dropped the latch but with her and Jade still inside. As she turned to go back to the gym she took her leotard off then walked straight to the big rope.

She unhooked it from the wall then up she climbed and slowly descended, letting the rope rub against her pussy as she went. She orgasmed just before she let go and dropped to the floor, fortunately her feet being only half a metre from the floor when her hands lost their grip.

"Woah there girl," Jade said as she took off her leotard and climbed the rope. "I want a piece of that."

Both girls repeated that exercise until their arms couldn't pull them up anymore.

The rope climbing was the only activity that gave them any sexual pleasure without any men there to watch them so the headed to the showers and helped each other get rid of the sweat from their bodies.

What they had expected to be just exercise ended up being a very pleasure time and as they happily waked back to their flat they played a game of pull up the other girls skirts and they gave a few people a very pleasant surprise.

Back at the flat Eva took her dress off then went over to Jason's room. She didn't get back to her room until the morning.

When Jade and Eva talked over a breakfast coffee later, they both agreed that they knew exactly what they were going to be doing 2 evenings a week for the foreseeable future.

Tom surprised everyone in the flat one weekend when a sybian appeared in the lounge area. He was bragging that he'd got it (wouldn't say where from) so that Eva and Jade could provide the entertainment for future parties.

Neither Eva nor Jade had seen a sybian before, not even a picture, but it was obvious to them what it was for. At first both girls said that there was no way that they'd use it but both girls knew that they would. They waited until Tom had gone out then first Eva squat over it and lowered herself onto it. She screamed when Jade switched it on and both Lewis and Jason came out to see what was going on. They, along with Jade watched Eva as she slowly drove herself to a glorious, intense orgasm.

As everyone was watching Jade do the same Eva decided that getting one of those for herself would be a priority just as soon as she could.

Both girls looked forward to the next party and, although they told Tom that they wouldn't ride the sybian they looked forward to being coerced into riding it, especially as there would be countless young men there to watch them.

There were 4 parties in the flat before Christmas and both girls had 2 sybian rides and one handstand bottle fuck at each one whilst everyone watched them. The other thing that pleased both girls was that the party goers, egged-on by Tom have started groping them whist they are performing. Their orgasms seen to be getting longer and more intense as the parties go on.

******

In the first few days of December Eva got a phone call from señor Alvarez telling her that everything was sorted out and that she was now the owner of the villa and 373,000 euros was ready to transfer to wherever Eva wanted it to go.

Eva hadn't forgotten about her inheritance but she'd put it to the back of her mind as he concentrate on her university work and the fun that she was having so she hadn't really thought about what she was going to do with the villa or the money.

When she told señor Alvarez this he suggested that she talk to a financial expert, a Spanish one as both the villa and the money were in Spain. Eva asked if he knew anyone, and he did, he gave her the name of señor Fernandez and suggested that they have a face-to-face meeting. Eva told señor Alvarez that it sounded good but she couldn't get there for a couple of weeks until the university shut down for the Christmas break

Señor Alvarez told Eva that it would be fine and asked her to let him know what flight she was on and that he'd arrange for a car to meet her at Malaga airport. Eva rejected that offer saying that she'd use public transport so señor Alvarez told her that there was a train that ran from the airport along the coast to Fuengirola.

Eva was out of her depth and she knew it. She was wise enough to know the risk of entrusting all her money to a stranger but she had to do something. She decide to discuss her problem with the most sensible person she knew, Jason.

That evening she went to his room and during post coital relaxation she told him the whole story. The unflappable Jason took it all in his stride and told Eva that he'd ask his father to check-out señor Fernandez and asked Eva when she needed to know by.

Then Eva had an idea and asked Jason if he would go with her.

"What about Jade, she's your best friend."

"Yes, maybe you both could come with me, each of you holding one of my hands."

"Or we could each hold one of your tits for you."

"That would be nice but we'd never get anything sorted out. Hold on, it will be Christmas won't you want to be at home with your family?"

Jason leaned over, kissed Eva and said,

"I'd far rather be with you and doing some medical research on this cute little body."

"Excellent, if Jade can come you'll have 2 bodies to experiment on."

Eva rolled on top of Jason and they fucked again.

The next morning Eva talked to Jade and was very disappointed when she said that she really wanted to but she really had to go home for the family Christmas. Eva understood and wished that her family was as close as Jade's.

When Eva got back from her lecture she looked up flights, agreed 2 with Jason then booked them. Then she sent an email to señor Alvarez with the details.

******

In spite of her university work, the swimming and exercise sessions, and 2 more parties where she was coerced into riding the sybian twice each time and to get upside down bottle fucked, the time up to her flight dragged but eventually Eva and Jason were on an early morning train going to the airport for the flight to Malaga airport.

After the 2.5 hour flight they followed señor Alvarez's directions to the train station and caught the train to Fuengirola. Forty minutes later they were walking down the main street looking for the office of señor Alvarez. As they walked down the street both of them were impressed with how warm it was for a December, Eva pleased that she'd worn one of her very short summer dresses under a winter jacket. Señor Alvarez later explained that the Costa del Sol had it's own micro climate and it was usually sunny and warm during the days but cold at night.

They easily found the office then spent the next 4 hours discussing legal and financial options and what to do about the villa with señor Alvarez and señor Fernandez who thankfully had been asked to attend the meeting. Eva wanted to keep the villa but would be unable to live there for most of the year. Señor Fernandez suggested that Eva rents out the villa for the periods that she wouldn't be there, the income paying for a management team to maintain the villa, and earning her a profit as well. Señor Fernandez told Eva that he would contact a property management company and ask them to contact her in the next couple of days.

The principal of what was to be done was all sorted out leaving the micro details to be organised by señor Fernandez over the next few days. He would phone then visit them at the villa when signatures were required.

Señor Alvarez then drove them to the villa giving them a running commentary as to what was where around the villa, Fuengirola and Marbella. When they got there he opened up then handed Eva the keys and left.

After a quick look around they decided to walk to the restaurant that señor Alvarez said was just over the main road. They had a meal then walked back and went to bed in the spare room. They just cuddled before going to sleep, both being too tired to even have sex.

******

The next morning Jason woke early and fucked Eva to wake her up. After an orgasm Eva rolled on top of Jason and rode him until she came again. Then, and without bothering to put any clothes on, Eva did a slower look around the place. She was impressed and quietly thanked her aunt Betty.

Okay, there was a lot of things that meant a lot to older people but the place also had a modern look to it, the kitchen and bathroom obviously having been recently renovated. Eva wanted it to be 'her' place so she phoned señor Alvarez and asked how she could get a skip delivered. He guessed what it was for and told Eva that instead he would arrange for a man that clears houses to go there the next day to take away whatever she didn't want, telling her that the man would pay her for what he took. That pleased her but Jason warned her not to expect to get much money from the man.

They spent the next couple of hours with Eva deciding what was to go and Jason moving it all to the middle of the living area. All the time Eva was still naked and Jason was enjoying watching her work naked.

They got hungry and decided to walk to the little supermarket that they'd been told was just down the road but the other side of the main road. Jason was amused as Eva went out of the villa and was just opening the gate when he reminded her that she still hadn't put any clothes on.

Eva rectified that problem by putting a skater type skirt and a tank top on. She was pleased with her choice when they found out that they had to walk down the side of the main road to get there and the breeze from the passing vehicles blew her skirt right up.

In the supermarket they bought fresh food and Eva had a bit of fun bending over in front of the odd male customer.

Back at the villa they put the food away then just as Eva started getting undressed Jason suggested that they have a break and go for a walk to check out the surrounding area.

They walked down the few roads there but weren't that impressed with all the high fences, but at the end of one, close to Eva's villa they found an entrance to what was the side of the beach. It was a few acres of flat, muddy / sandy land with a bit of grass or a few trees here and there. They saw the odd car driving across the area and a couple of men walking. To their left, in the distance the saw what looked like a small car park. To their right the saw another couple of cars parked.

Walking across the open area the found sand dunes with trees all along the edge. As they walked across the dunes they saw a couple of naked men, one having a wank behind a dune.

Eva took the sight of the naked men to assume that it was okay to get naked so she did, giving Jason her skirt and top to carry.

At the other side of the dunes the found the beach and a handful of people sunbathing, all naked.

There was what looked like a restaurant but it was boarded up. They turned left and walked along the beach, coming to a closed beach bar then a bigger beach then some buildings. They decided to explore there another time and walked up the narrow road to the other end of the car park that they'd seen. As they got there a car drove in, slowing, presumably so the male driver could get a good look at Eva. They headed towards where the villa was and walked passed the back of some other villas and Jason realised that one of the villas was Eva's. Her villa backed onto the open area but it didn't have a gate, just a high fence to keep people out.

Eva said that she would get a gate put in that fence so that she could walk out to the dunes and beach totally naked. Jason warned her that it would have to be a substantial gate to avoid a security risk and suggested that she just walk out of the front, down the little roads and risk being seen naked. Eva liked that idea.

Back inside Eva got on with her clear-out, Jason doing the carrying for her. After an hour or so Eva's phone rang and an Englishman introduced himself as Andrew Jones from a company called Total Property Management. He'd been given Eva's number by señor Fernandez and would like to visit her to explain what his company could offer her. Eva agreed and arranged for him to visit the following afternoon.

Another hour on and there was a knock on the door. Without even thinking, Eva went and opened the door to be confronted by an obvious English man who, after staring at the naked Eva for a few seconds, told her that señor Alvarez had told him that Eva had some house contents that she wanted rid of.

The man's staring made Eva remember that she was naked and she apologised saying that she'd go and put some clothes on. The man, Ian, told her that it wasn't a problem and that she would be surprised at the number of times that naked people had come to the door. Eva relaxed, decided to stay naked and invited him in then introduced him to the smiling Jason.

Ian looked through everything that Eva wanted to get rid of and offered her 400 euros. That pleased Eva as she'd expected to have to pay for a skip and she accepted Ian's offer. Jason later told Eva that Ian would probably sell most of what he'd taken and make a huge profit. Eva said that she didn't care, she'd got rid of it all.

The 3 of them then carried everything out to Ian's van, Eva not even thinking about her still being naked.

After paying Eva, Ian asked if she'd looked in the garage to see if there was anything in there that she wanted rid of so she went and got the key and opened the door.

"Blood hell, a Triumph Stag." Jason said as the doors opened.

Both Jason and Ian stood and stared at the car for a few seconds before going in the garage to get a better look at it.

"What's so special about that old car, Eva asked, it looks like it will fall to bits if you try to move it."