Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Eva, just because it's covered with dust doesn't mean that it won't run. That car is a classic, worth thousands. Sorry Ian but Eva isn't going to sell that."

Ian smiled but realised that he's missed an opportunity to make a killing, Eva would probably have paid him to take it away.

There was nothing else in the garage that looked as though Eva would want to get rid of so Ian left.

Eva and Jason stood looking at the yellow Stag.

"So what's so special about that pile of filthy metal?"

"It's a classic, one of England's best ever sports car, wait until you hear the sound of the engine, so beautiful."

"Bloody hell Jason, it's a car, or it was, but it's starting to come back to me, the last time that I saw aunt Betty she came to our house in a yellow car and when she left I asked daddy what was wrong with it because it was making a lot of noise."

"That will have been the V8 3 litre engine, beautiful tick-over sound and the roar from the acceleration was amazing."

"I never realise that you were a petrol head Jason."

"Just a bit, but Eva, you need to get that car back on the road, you'll love driving around in it, the wind blowing your hair and around those cute tits, you'll love it."

"I can't drive."

"Learn girl, you'll love driving that."

"So how much is it worth?"

"I'm no expert but at a guess, depending on it's condition, maybe 15 to 20,000."

"For that, wow."

"Please Eva, pay someone to restore it and just drive it."

"I will, if you come back here and sit next to me in it."

Jason turned to Eva, picked up the naked girl, hugged then kissed her, then said that he would, providing that she'd let him drive it some of the time.

Eva felt Jason's hard cock pressing against her and said,

"Wow, if it does that to you I'd better get it done PDQ."

Jason locked the garage door then picked Eva up and carried her inside. Guess what they did next, again and again until they fell asleep.

******

Eva was again woken by Jason's cock going in and out of her pussy and after orgasming she again rolled on top of him and rode him until she had another one.

After a coffee and a bite to eat Eva decided that it was time to have a look out the back of the villa. They'd had a quick look before but Eva wanted to check out the swimming pool and look in the little shed that was out there. They went out and Eva soon realised that the sun hadn't been out long enough to warm things up, Jason pulling on her rock hard nipples and asking her if it was cold enough for her.

They looked in the shed and saw a box the size of a small coffee table and wondered what was in it. Eva quickly opened it and soon forgot about the cold.

"Woah there, look at this lot Jason."

"Bloody hell, your aunt must have been a bit of a sex maniac, I've never even seen some of those toys before." Jason said, "Shall we take them inside and try some of them?"

Jason needn't have asked as Eva was already pulling the box towards the door.

"We'll have to wash them first but we can't play for long, that property management bloke Andrew Jones is coming this morning and it's already half way through the morning."

"Yes but we can try one or two, see how many times we can make you cum. Are you going to answer the door naked again, give him a nice surprise."

"Do you think that I should, it was an accident yesterday."

"Are you sure about that, I know what you are like,"

Eva just smiled.

"Have another 'accident' today Eva.

"Okay, but my pussy might be a bit red and swollen after using some of those."

"How's he to know that it's red and swollen, it might be like that all the time."

"Good point Jason, which one shall we try first."

"The one with the motor that we can just setup and let it fuck you."

"Sounds nice."

They did, Eva laying in the floor with her legs wide open, the machine between her legs and a dildo going in and out of her. As Eva got over the initial surprise Jason told her that next time she used it he'd tie her to the bed and let it fuck her until she'd been fucked for hours.

"Do you think that we could get it working on the beach and let it fuck me while I sunbathe?"

"We'd need a bloody long cable for that but I'm sure that we could get it working in the back garden. Maybe people walking passed or your neighbours can watch you."

They couldn't talk for much longer as Eva had other priorities.

Three orgasms and one sweaty body later, Jason switched it off and started looking at other toys in the box. He found one that confused him for a while, a plastic ball about the size of a tennis ball with a flexible antenna type extension to it.

"Wonder what this is?" Jason said.

"I think that I know." Eva replied, "but to get it working we need some information, is there a box that it might fit in, in there?"

Jason rummaged around then came out with a leaflet that had a picture of the object on it.

"This might help." he said passing it to Eva.

"Yes, that looks good can you get me my phone please? Oh shit, have we got WiFi here?"

"Don't know, but you can use your data allocation if you need the internet."

Jason got both their phones, gave Eva's to her and then checked the WiFi. His phone found a router but he needed the password. He looked through some papers that were on the desk and found one with the same logo as the one that had appeared on his phone when he tried to connect and was happy when he keyed in what may have been the password. He was in.

Going back to Eva he saw the pink tadpole looking object start vibrating.

"Jeez Eva, do you put that inside you?"

"Yes."

"Well it's unlikely to damage you but it will shake you up a bit, and because it will be in your vagina it might feel good."

"That's the idea Jason, I've seen a video of a girl dancing about as hers drove her crazy."

"Did she cum?"

"Yes."

"Come on girl, push it in."

"It looks big."

"You pussy will stretch to take it."

Eva did and when she switched it on she gasped and started shaking.

"Fucking hell, I though the girl in the video was putting it on but fuck, this is nice. Here Jason, you control it."

Jason did, experimenting with the controls and taking Eva to an intense and long orgasm.

She had just about got her wits about herself when they heard a knock on the door. Eva got up and started to go to the door when Jason told her to stop.

"The vibrator."

Eva stopped, spread her legs, pulled it out and threw it to Jason who quickly put everything into the box out of sight.

"Hi, you must be Andrew Jones?" Eva asked.

"Yes, and you must be Eva, I'm Andrew Jones. Do you normally greet your guests in the nude?"

Eva look down at herself, swore then replied,

"Sorry, I completely forgot. Come in, I'll just go and put something on."

"Don't bother on my count, there's a nudist beach out the back so I'm used to having conversations with naked people."

"You don't mind me staying like this then?"

"Not at all my dear. Now, I've been told that you have inherited this villa but can't live here all the time because you are at university in England and you would like to rent that place out when you can't be here. Is that right?"

"Just about, I also need someone to maintain the place and manage the rentals."

"Well it's your lucky day Eva, I moved out here just over 25 years ago and saw an opportunity with people in your situation and I started the company 'Total Property Management' and I must be getting it right because I'm still in business after 25 years."

"Well done, but what can you offer me and how much will it cost?" Eva asked.

"We do everything from cleaning, maintenance, pool cleaning, advertising, bookings, transporting guests to and from the airport, money collection, utility bills, the lot.

I tell the clients,

"Just sign up with us and all you need to do is tell us when you will be here and we do everything else, even putting the rental money in your bank account."

"Sounds good," Jason said, "but the devil is in the detail."

"Good, someone who wants to know the details, you'd be surprise how many people would have signed up by now. Right, let's start with the advertising."

Andrew Jones spent the next 90 minutes explaining everything to Eva and Jason, taking a break half way through with both men's eyes glued to Eva's butt as she walked to the kitchen to get some beers, and then watching her tits and pussy as she carried the bottles in to them.

When the sales pitch was over both Eva and Jason were happy and Eva signed on the dotted line and handed over a spare set of keys that she had found in a kitchen drawer.

As Andrew Jones was leaving Jason said,

"Do you know anyone around here who could restore a 1968, 3 litre Triumph Stag?"

"You haven't got one have you?"

"No, but Eva has, it's in the garage. Oh, you haven't got a key for that garage and we don't want any renters going in there."

"I don't know what all the fuss is about," Eva said, "but Jason says that it's an amazing car and that once it's back on the road it will be worth a fortune."

"It will Eva, and don't worry, I will make sure that no one discovers your secret. Now, I know a couple of places in Marbella that do jobs like that, I'll text you their numbers."

He said goodbye and left leaving Eva with her arms around Jason.

"Do you want fucking again girl?"

"Yes please, I need you inside me."

Guess what.

After an hour or so of pleasure they got back to getting things as Eva wanted. They also moved their belongings into the master bedroom after changing all the bedding. As they were doing that they discovered some handcuffs and ropes under the mattress. They both smiled, wondered what aunt Betty did with them, then Jason jumped on Eva and tied her to the bed. Then he went and got the vibrator that they'd found, and Eva's phone, and Jason took Eva to the brink of an orgasm lots of times, but, despite her many pleas, didn't take her over the edge.

Then he took her to the shower, got them both clean then picked out a dress for her to wear and took her to the Italian restaurant further along the opposite side of the main road.

The thing was, he wouldn't let Eva take out the vibrator and in the restaurant he could see the pink antenna hanging out of her vagina through the see-through dress that she was wearing. Eva got lots of stares and looks from the other patrons, some of whom Jason thought he recognised as celebrities, which may have explained the rip-off prices.

Eva didn't really notice, and took an eternity to eat her food as Jason kept teasing her to just before the point of no return using the controls on her phone.

When the left, Eva begged Jason to let her cum, even taking her dress off and walking back along the side of the road and over the bridge totally naked but Jason kept torturing her right until they got back to the villa where she screamed her head off as Jason turned the vibrations up to full and left them it whilst he videoed her convulsions and her jerking body before pulling the vibrator out of her and ramming his cock into her.

******

After their usual morning fuck, Eva confessed that she'd really enjoyed how Jason had 'tortured' her the previous evening and asked him to do it to her again sometime soon.

Eva got Jason to help her with a few jobs that she wanted done, then she asked Jason if he wanted to go shopping. Like most men he wasn't that keen on the idea but said that he'd go with her just to watch her showing herself to other people.

"That's the main reason why I want to go Jason, can you help me pick an outfit please?"

Eva had brought a good selection of ultra short skirts and dresses and in the end they settled on the very short skater type skirt that had inverted so many times around the university, and a top that has a see-through panel right across the peaks of her tits.

They set off walking to the bus stop that señor Alvarez had pointed out to them when they arrived. As soon as they got down beside that main road Eva's skirt started flying all over the place as the draught from the passing vehicles took control of it. Neither of them did anything about it.

When the bus arrived it was one of those long bendy buses with all the seat high up. Jason saw that it had a door at the back for people to get off so after paying he steered Eva to the back and they sat just behind the steps going down to the door so that if anyone exiting the bus turned their head towards Eva before going down the steps they would see right up her skirt to her slit.

Eva smiled when she saw what he had done, squeezed his hand and sat with her knees apart.

They watched the people going off but only one girl looked and she didn't react at all.

At the bus station they headed the same way as most people, towards where all the buildings were and soon found themselves on what looked like the main road through the centre of Marbella. Eva was pleased that there was a slight breeze and her skirt fluttered about probably giving anyone who looked a flash of her butt or slit.

They wandered along looking in shop windows and were amazed at how expensive everything was, Eva saying,

"I may well have the money to pay those prices but there's no way that I am."

After about an hour they'd had enough and flagged down a tax. Fortunately the driver spoke English and understood when Jason asked to be taken to the big shopping centre. When they got there they compared it to one of the big out of town shopping centres in England, but with warmer weather.

They walked in and the air conditioning did 2 things, firstly it blew Eva's skirt up and secondly made her nipples rock hard. Jason smiled as he got a flash of her bare butt.

Eva looked around to see if anyone had seen her wardrobe malfunction but the only person looking was a miserable, stone faced security guard.

They walked along the ground floor, Eva being disappointed at the low number of people and fact that they seemed to have tunnel vision to where they were going. The shops didn't look that interesting either, the clothes shops were either for kids or middle-aged women.

That was until the came to one that appeared to be targeting the late teens and early twenties, young men and women. Eva wanted to go in and have a look at the fashion that her counterparts in Spain were being sold, but Jason wasn't that keen. Until he saw a couple of girls around Eva's age, both wearing only slightly more than Eva.

When Eva had first invited him to go with her to the south of Span he'd had visions of lots of teenage girls on a beach wearing not a lot. When he'd looked at the expected weather forecast those visions had gone and it hadn't helped when he'd gone to the beach with Eva near the villa and the only girl worth looking at was Eva. So when he saw the 2 girls in the shop wearing short skirt and skimpy tops he'd agreed to go in with Eva.

Eva zeroed in on a rack of skirts that looked 'unusual' to say the least. When Eva got one off the rack and held it against her waist she looked at his puzzled expression and said,

"It's a shredded skirt. I'm going to try it on, are you coming?"

"It looks like it's been dipped into a paper shredder." Jason said as he followed her to the back of the store and the 2 curtained cubicles.

Eva went in one and half closed the curtain leaving Jason to see everything that she was doing. Her skirt came off and she turned to face Jason letting him see her slit and protruding clit. She smiled then ran a finger along her slit then sucked the finger.

Jason smiled, just as the 2 girls walked between him and Eva. They obviously saw the bottomless Eva because the both giggled then turned to look at Jason. They knew that Eva had been flashing her pussy to Jason.

Eva put the shredded skirt on then stepped out of the cubicle to let Jason get a better look. She did a twirl then parted the strands of material in various places letting Jason see her skin, including parting the strands in front of both her pussy and her butt.

"It will flash more when I've cut it shorter." Eva said. "And I'll cut some of the strands off completely so I'll show even more skin."

"I like it." Jason said.

"I'm getting it." Eva said and started taking it off as she walked back to the cubicle.

Putting her own skirt back on Eva left the cubicle and hung on to the shredded skirt.

Eva continued browsing as Jason watched the 2 girls. He saw them near the rack that contained the shredded skirts then watched them walk over to the cubicles. They went in and one fully closed her curtain but the other girl only half closed her curtain.

Jason slowly walked to a place where he thought he might be able to see the girl changing. He could, and he was watching the bottomless girl pulling up a shredded skirt when Eva walked up to him holding what looked like a dress for a little girl.

"Look what I've found."

Jason turned and had a quick look then turned his back to watch the changing Spanish girl.

"That's for a little girl." Jason said as the Spanish girl pulled the skirt up covering a black landing strip.

"No it's not, it's made of the same stretch mesh material that my leotards are made of. Oh, I see why you aren't looking at me, come on, we'll go over and wait so that I can try this dress on."

Eva grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the cubicles. They got there just as the 2 Spanish girls came out to look at each other. Both did the parting of the strands and Jason saw lots of skin and some short and curlies.

Meanwhile, Eva was wanting to try the dress on. She looked around and saw no one else so she put her bags down and lifted her top up and over her head then dropped her skirt leaving her totally naked,

Poor Jason didn't know where to look. He'd seen Eva naked hundreds of times but the Spanish girls were new to him.

Evan started putting the dress on but she had to be careful as the material looked so fragile. Her hands went up the inside of the dress and stretched it wide enough to get it over her head. Slowly she eased it down her body as the 2 Spanish girls stopped and watched Eva.

At full stretch, the dress went down close to her knees and left her tits and slit clearly visible.

Jason's eyes were now glued to Eva, she was looking more exposed than when she was stood there naked.

Eva experimented bunching the material at different levels on her body, that last way she tried being doubled over her butt and round to her front. She looked like she had another skintight skirt on under the dress making her look almost decent - apart from her tits that were clearly visible.

"I like this." Eva said.

Both Spanish girls were talking to each other at 100 Spanish words a minute so there was no chance that either Eva or Jason could pick up on the odd word that they knew.

Jason turned to look at the Spanish girls, one of which had a hand on her pussy through the strands. He smiled then the girls turned and went back to the cubicles. Neither of them bothered closing the curtains as they took the skirts off then put their own ones back on, all as Jason watched.

When he turned back to Eva, the new dress was off and she was starting to put her own top and skirt on.

"I'm buying that, it will be great for formal events. If it's that formal I can wear 'strings only' underwear under it."

"Those bits of string don't cover anything." Jason said.

"True, but from a distance it looks like I'm wearing a bra and thong."

"You really are an exhibitionist Eva."

"I know, and it's soo much fun"

Eva took the dress and the skirt over to the sales counter, disturbed the woman who was reading a magazine, and paid for the items.

As they walked out Jason looked back to see if the 2 Spanish girls were getting changed again. He couldn't see them.