Eva's Dislike of Clothes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Broke your own rules Eva?"

"Yes, but I've got the willpower to not do it again."

"Until the next time. Never mind, just so long as you don't spend all your money before you leave uni."

"Will you be around to stop me Jason?"

"Do you want me to be around Eva?"

"Yes I do." Eva said, locking her arm with his." I need you to stop me from getting locked up."

"I'll do my best."

Eva squeezed Jason's arm against her body.

"We need some food don't we?" Jason asked as they came to a huge supermarket.

"Get a trolley." Eva said as she went to seal her bags into big plastic bags. She had never had to anything like that before but she watched another woman do it.

Jason arrived back pushing a trolley and said,

"We don't want to get too much, we have to carry it."

They wheeled the trolley up and down the non-foods isles, Eva stopping occasionally and bending over to look at something on the lower shelves. Jason looked around the first couple of times that she did it, but then he gave up and just browsed, looking at things that were different to what they are in England.

Then they came to the clothing aisles and Eva made a beeline to the women's underwear. She picked a couple of bra and thong set and went to the changing cubicle doing the same as she'd done in last shop. She was soon naked and trying to put the bra on.

Meanwhile Jason went and leaned on the trolley a short way away, watching Eva through the half open curtain. Not only was he watching Eva but he was watching the other shoppers as they passed the cubicle. Most walked by without giving any indication that they'd seen Eva. Some, mainly girls turned their heads and had a good look, some of them even stopping for a few seconds, and the ones that Eva liked the most were the men and some of the girls who would reverse their trolleys and get into a position similar to Jason where they could pretend to do something and watch as Eva dressed or undressed.

Jason was sure that Eva was watching her voyeurs in the mirror because she lingered when naked, or turned so that her voyeur got a quick full frontal, or the best ones, when she ran a finger along her slit or tweaked her nipples for the men watching. She even did that for a teenage girl who stood and watched her for a few seconds.

There's only so long that a girl can take trying on a bra and thong and Eva pushed that time to the limit before dressing and coming out. She smiled at Jason as she put the items back on the hooks.

Then it was more bending over to look at food products, but only when she knew that a man was behind her.

Eventually they got the things that they needed and Eva chose the checkout that she wanted to go through. Unsurprisingly, she chose one with a young man on the till and she stood in front of him letting him look at her tits through the slightly see-through top, and Jason missed seeing how she managed to catch and lift up the front of her skirt and display her slit to him as she was using the payment card machine.

Seeing all that food made both of them hungry and they decided to get something to eat before getting the bus back to the villa so they headed to the other end of the shopping centre to where all the cafes were.

Jason let Eva chose which one to eat at and he wasn't surprised when she picked one of the ones that had tables out where people were passing by, and she selected a seat where people walking one way would be able to see her bare legs, right up to her stomach.

Jason smiled at her as she double checked that her legs would be in a line of vision to the people walking their way, if they decided to look.

Unfortunately she wasn't that lucky and only 1 man looked her way but didn't react.

As they ate, Jason explained that people often only saw what they expected to see and a flash of a pussy often wouldn't even register in their brains. Then he smiled and continued, "I might just do my dissertation on exhibitionist women."

"Will you need an exhibitionist woman to study?"

"At least one."

"How about me and Jade?"

"You two already are my subjects. I'm making mental notes every time that I see you, clothed and unclothed and this visit to Spain is providing a mountain of material."

"So are you going to carry a little book and make notes all the time? Maybe you could make a video diary and submit that as well."

"You'd like that wouldn't you Eva?"

"Yes, then after you've got top marks you could post all the videos on the internet."

"You'd like that wouldn't you."

"Yes, but I like you with or without the videos on the internet Jason."

"You like me Eva?"

"Yes, maybe even more than like but I don't want to go there right now."

"Where do you want to go Eva?"

"Somewhere where you can fuck me."

"I think that that is going to have to wait Eva. We would get locked up if we fucked here."

"Yes, you're right, shit society that we live in. Wouldn't it be nice if people could go everywhere naked and fuck wherever and whenever they wanted?"

"There's stories out on the internet about an island in some remote place where women have to be naked all the time and men can fuck them any time that they want, but I doubt very much that it's true."

"Shame, I'd like to go to that place."

"If all the women are like you then I would too."

Daydreaming and food finished, they headed out to get a taxi to the bus station. Eva's skirt fluttered about as they walked to the taxis and Jason saw that most of the drivers waiting were looking at Eva, probably hoping that the breeze would reward the. Jason didn't look to see if it did.

He wasn't looking as they waited outside the bus station for their bus either, although there was a good chance that her skirt was fluttering up and revealing he slit or butt as they stood waiting, Eva concentrating on their conversation and ignoring what the breeze may, or may not have been doing.

The bus was nearly empty and if Jason wasn't taking in the outside scenery he was watching Eva's breasts to try to detect any slight wobble as the bus bounced along, but they are so firm that they never move even a milemetre differently to the rest of her body.

It was still warm outside when they got back so they went out the back, next to the pool. Eva had dipped her toes in and decided that it was way too cold to go swimming so it was just laying on the sunbeds, Eva wanting to start an all-over tan.

After a short while Jason went in and brought the remote controlled vibrator and told Eva to spread her legs even further apart and he easily slid it into her always wet vagina. He's also brought out their phones and he downloaded the app that controlled the vibrator and got it working on his phone.

When he got it working he tormented Eva and she complained telling him to leave her alone. When he asked why she told him that she had read more about what the vibrator could do, and then ordered 2 of them to be delivered to the flat.

"Why do you need two?" Jason asked.

"One's a Christmas present for Jade for having to miss out on this trip."

"Yes it was a shame, I was looking forward to spending 2 weeks fucking the both of you."

"Me too." Eva replied just as Jason turned the vibrator up to full blast.

After a while Eva gave up with her phone and just let Jason torment her until he'd finally taken her over the top. Then he let her relax and enjoy the last of the sun as it started to go down.

That evening, Eva decided that she wanted to go for a walk and see what was passed the car park near the closed beach bar.

"So are you going there naked?" Jason asked.

"I'd like to but that big building looked like a hotel or an apartment bock and it might be a little risky. I was thinking that I'd just wear my shortest skirt and a totally see-through top. That way no one can accuse me of wearing nothing."

"Okay, fine by me."

After a shower and a snack they got dressed and as the sun was going down they left the villa and walked alongside the road then down to the village next to the car park. They both liked the little harbour and some of the little yachts that were moored there. Jason joked that if he had one he'd tie Eva, naked, to the front and sail into all the harbours that he could find.

"So how much would a boat like that cost?" Eva asked.

"I have no idea but I'm guessing that you'd have to sell your villa to buy one. Tell you what, when you get that Triumph Stag on the road we'll think about tying you to the front of it and driving through Marbella."

"Promises, promises."