Eva's Valentine's Day Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva bit her lip with her quip.

"I'm So..."

Mandy bit her lip and smiled, not wanting to stir things up further.

"I tried to explain on Saturday, but we were both... shall we say... Upset?"

"Confused and angry, then frustrated."

Mandy blushed.

"I'm new to all of this, and it seems I'm not very good at it."

Eva felt it was time to reinforce the bridge that Natalie had forged between them.

"I'm sorry too... You've changed so much from the fragile hoody I met on the bridge. I'm glad we met."

"Me too. I was in such a dark place when you found me... I wasn't joking when I told you I was ready to..."

Mandy looked away, choking on her words.

"It's okay, I understand. There's no need to speak further of it."

"But it's important... That night in your spare room was the first proper night's sleep I'd had since that night on the bridge with Mark. All those nightmares have gone and I feel like a different woman. Just to sleep, live and feel free from Steve, like any other woman."

Eva leaned forward as if to whisper something across the table, but Mandy cut in.

"I know... It will always be the shadow that follows me, but it is insignificant to the misery he'd trapped me in. You've been a shining light, making me feel good about myself again and, above all, to feel valued."

Eva sat back, her hands reaching to grasp Mandy's.

"It works both ways; you've brought me out of my shell, braving that dating app... In the few weeks I've known you, you've become my most valued friend..."

It was now Eva's turn to fidget and blush.

"Mmm, how about my wonderful campaign manager getting a promotion to girlfriend?"

Mandy giggled and looked down, averting Eva's eyes.

"Yeah, I'd love that."

"I'd love that too... Mandy. What made you change your hairstyle?"

"Not long after we met, Lucy and Bev at work went to see the new Matrix film and came into work raving about it. I Googled it and watch the trailer. One character stood out, with blue highlights on black hair, and I wanted to look as sexy and mysterious as she does... For you."

"Trust me, Mandy, you don't need blue highlights in your hair to look sexy... Have you seen yourself in the mirror? It's no wonder I hunger for you, even you've noticed."

"I have and I like it... When I hoped to have you as my valentine and to confess everything, I booked the hairdressers. When I went on Saturday morning, I showed them pictures of the hairstyle and they replicated it. Do you like it?"

"I love it... You look sexy and chic... I have to admit, you were one hell of a vision when you walked down that alleyway on Saturday. If I'd been meeting you and not Natalie, I'd have snogged you there and then."

Mandy grinned, fidgeted in her chair, enjoying being told she's attractive by the woman she ached for.

"I love your dress."

"It's my favourite dress... From before."

Eva nodded, knowing, and gave Mandy's hand a light squeeze. She didn't want to spoil the mood.

"I also bought that boutique lingerie, after all."

"Mmm, please tell me you're wearing it tonight?"

Mandy had just enough time to grin and nod as the waiter returned with their half bottle of champagne in an ice bucket. He popped the cork for them and poured a sample into a flute and offered it to Eva to taste.

"It's okay, I'm sure it's fine, thanks."

The waiter topped up the flute to pass it to Eva and then filled a second to give to Mandy. He left the bottle in the bucket and left. Both women raised their glasses.

"To us?"

"To us... hang on; aren't lovers supposed to link arms when they toast?"

It took two attempts until they could link arms and reach their mouths to drink, both grinning at each other. They then set about choosing their dishes. Whilst the Valentine's dishes for two were attractive, neither could agree on which set meals they wanted, so they ordered from the standard evening menu.

The meal flew by as they caught up on their friendship's new romantic level. Despite only being separated for two days, they still found lots to talk about. Both settled comfortably into their new relationship as the meal progressed.

The couple held hands when not eating. Once, whilst eating, Mandy jumped out of her skin when Eva's warm nylon-clad foot caressed hers. Soon they were multi-tasking, eating and playing footsie under the table.

This time, they were on a date and they enjoyed feeding the other their chocolate Valentine brownies and ice cream. Even more erotic, they loved wiping chocolate smears off each other's lips. Throughout the meal, Eva enjoyed Mandy's eyes lingering on her.

"I love the way you look at me, Mandy... What are you thinking behind those deep blue eyes?"

"I'm trying to imagine what you look like naked."

Both women blushed.

"You have me at a disadvantage... Never having been with a woman before, I'm trying to guess how things will work once we get down to things, and how I can get that pretty face, screaming my name with pleasure."

"You're not doing too bad a job already, I'm sure you'll be fine... Shall we get the bill?"

"Mmm, yeah, I like that plan. We can continue this over coffee at home."

"Yours or mine?"

"Yours, if that's okay? Mine has a few skeletons wandering around that may distract me."

Eva nodded, understanding Mandy's concern, and she waved at a passing waiter, requesting the bill. They finished their drinks to empty the bottle and stood up, to encourage staff to bring their coats.

The maitre d' arrived with the bill and a waiter with their coats. Eva handed over her credit card, and it was being swiped through the mobile handheld machine before Mandy could protest.

"Eva, I was going to pay, or at least go Dutch."

"No, it's my treat," Eva confirmed and whispered in Mandy's ear, "I've not paid you for your cleaning services yet, and so it only seems fair."

"But I also work."

"My treat, as I feel guilty."

"Does that give me any leverage later?"

"We'll have to see, won't we?"

Eva winked as she smiled back.

The payment went through and Eva received her card back. The pair now had their coats on and, after thanking the staff, they left, heading for Eva's car. Once again, they walked arm in arm with the pair, feeling a growing excitement in their anticipation of the rest of the evening. Both outside the restaurant and at Eva's car, they enjoyed repeating their new habit.

Mandy's excitement waned as Eva pulled up on her drive. The last five weeks had to lead up to this, but as she followed Eva across the threshold, she didn't feel as confident as earlier. Butterflies flew around her stomach now there were no barriers.

"Coffee?" Eva asked.

Mandy's mouth felt dry, with the feeling she was going for a job interview and the desire to avoid taking the jump into the unknown.

"Please."

"Okay, you go sit down."

Eva removed her coat to head to the kitchen, closely followed by Mandy.

"No, it's okay. I'll keep you company."

Eva noticed Mandy's hesitance, realising with it being her first time, she was bound to feel a little unsure. She put coffee pods into her coffee machine. Then, as she reached up into the cupboard to get mugs, she felt Mandy's warm hands hold her hips, then wrap around her waist, pulling herself into Eva's back.

Eva enjoyed the warmth of Mandy behind her, excited by her breasts pressing into her back. Mandy's warm breath grew on her neck and her nose nuzzled Eva's hair away as Mandy planted kisses on the nape of her neck.

"Mmm, I thought this was your first time. Were all those nerves a front?"

"No..."

"I love your figure, and now I have access to it. I couldn't resist. You know what they say, jump in at the deep end."

"I think I like this new you."

Eva stretched her neck to one side to offer Mandy a longer target to peck kisses at.

"And your new hair..."

"Play your cards right, and I'll let you see my new lingerie."

"Are you sure this is your first time? You seem to know how to press my buttons."

"Mmm, that's not all I want to press."

Being behind Eva, Mandy felt she should come clean, with a little help from the Champagne and the fact that Eva couldn't see her blush.

"I've never yearned for anyone in this way. They've always done all the running and I could take it or leave it, maybe that's where I've gone wrong... But you... I've never had a friend that I've watched with such intensity, nor had heartache when they're not there, nor kissed by accident and wanted, passionately to repeat it."

Mandy kissed Eva's neck again, then swapped to the other side... Eva pulled the mugs down and filled each one from the machine, all with Mandy hugging her from behind, kissing the nape on either side of her neck.

"Come on, drink your coffee."

"No."

"Why not?"

"There's just one more thing I want to do, to be sure I'm not going to wake up and this would have all been a dream."

Mandy's hands unwrapped from Eva's waist and slid up her sides to cup her breasts, caressing them through the lace blouse, whilst still kissing her neck. Eva stretched around so the two could kiss. The kiss lingered, as Eva turned around to face Mandy and they continued, exploring each other's bodies with their hands.

When they both came up for air, panting in their excitement, Mandy released Eva and reached for her mug of coffee, to see a fading 'M' penned in the froth.

"Aw, lovely. I can't drink this now."

"Quick, before it fades, or goes cold."

Eva sipped hers, whilst her spare hand stroked Mandy's hair around her ear.

The two sipped their coffees, leaning back on kitchen units looking at each other.

"Do you realise how wild you've driven me with those Uma Thurman outfits on those dates?"

"Really?"

"Yeesss."

"I've worn Mark's baggy stuff for too long, I was aching to wear something that made me feel good about myself. It's been too long."

"You're one sexy date. You look fabulous in that blue dress."

"Thanks... You're not too bad yourself."

"Not too bad? Cheeky cow."

Mandy finished her mug, hooked her one foot onto the toe of her high-heeled shoe and put her little finger in the corner of her mouth, giving Eva a coy look.

"So... what do we do now?"

"Well, I was going to get you out of that dress, but after that comment, maybe you're destined for the spare room again tonight."

Mandy giggled, trying to hide her nerves, turned her back to Eva, both hands spread on the counter. She provocatively wiggled her bum and looked over her shoulder at her host...

"I'm sure there is something I can do to make amends?... Knowing what little I do about romance, shouldn't you be inviting me somewhere more comfortable?"

Eva blushed and laughed.

"You're so refreshing in so many ways."

Eva stepped forward to grasp Mandy's hand and led her out of the kitchen.

Mandy giggled with excitement as she followed Eva up the stairs into her bedroom, both still in their heeled shoes.

"Oh, you've upgraded me out of the spare bedroom?"

"Only if you continue playing your cards right."

Eva flicked the bedroom lights on, but rather than full-on, she dimmed them to a soft yellow glow and brought Mandy to the end of her bed. Eva spun around and embraced Mandy in a passionate kiss, surprising Mandy but exciting her further. Both pairs of hands explored each other's bodies, but Eva's reached behind Mandy to find and started pulling the zip of her dress down.

"Mmm, no..."

Mandy smiled and stood back, away from Eva in a provocative pose. She waited until Eva displayed her disappointment, then reached behind herself, found the zip and pulled. In the bedroom's silence, they could only hear Eva's deep breathing and Mandy unzipping her dress.

Eva tingled all over and mirrored her, unzipping her skirt, for it to drop to the floor after a little wiggle. Mandy smiled, enjoying the view, anticipating what was to come, as Eva peeled her blouse over her head, unable to take her eyes off Mandy. Mandy slipped her arms out of her dress but held onto the front, hiding her assets, teasing Eva.

Eva kicked her shoes off and peeled her tights down and off, keeping her eyes transfixed on Mandy, not wanting to miss a single moment. Mandy went to kick her heels off.

"No, keep those on."

Eva stood there in her plain white bra and panties, feeling dampness between her legs, aching for Mandy to reveal herself to her.

Mandy smiled, enjoying Eva's hungry eyes on her, enjoying her own anticipation of unimagined delights to come. Unable to string it out any longer, she released her hold on her dress and, with a seductive wiggle, it slid down her body to the floor.

Eva gasped, "Mandy..."

Mandy stepped out of her dress, bent over, and picked it up to place it over the back of the bedroom chair. She turned to lean back on a chest of drawers, arms spread, resting her hands on the drawer top, opening her whole body up to the roving gaze of Eva.

Eva, soaked in the modelesque beauty, stood in her bedroom in her tall black heels. Whilst they were the same height, Mandy's legs seemed longer, wearing black stockings, with lace tops. Her chic black panties that rose high around her hips in a tantalising vee barely hid anything, pointing down between her legs, which were framed by a deep garter belt.

Mandy's sheer, black lace bra pulled her in a gorgeous plunging cleavage, allowing Eva a glimpse of her plump breast, heaving in excitement. Once Mandy was sure Eva had seen enough, she raised her hands over her head, clasped together and rotated.

"Mandy, you're killing me, you're gorgeous."

Eva gasped as Mandy's rear came around. Her stockings seams ran straight up the back of her legs to meet the vee of her panties, exaggerating two plump, tight cheeks. The cut of her hair pointed down her spine, which acted as a mirror line for her symmetrical slim shoulder blades.

Mandy seductively looked over her shoulder.

"Say more nice things about me."

Mandy turned back around as she stepped towards Eva.

"No one has ever looked at me that way or appreciated me in the way you do."

"Then they were idiots then or didn't want you as I do."

Eva reached out to Mandy, as they touched, both women, felt electricity run through them. Mandy stroked her hands up Eva's arms, then down her waist.

"I feel very much a plain Jane compared to you... Hey, I'm the one who should seduce the maid, not the other way around."

Eva ran her hands around Mandy's waist, almost drooling with anticipation, which was also making itself felt between her legs, inside her plain Jane panties.

The couple embraced in a passionate kiss. When they broke the kiss, Eva pulled Mandy around then pushed her, causing her to fall backwards onto the bed giggling... Eva drank in Mandy lying there in her black bra, garter, stockings and panties... Mandy went to kick her heels off.

"No, leave them on..."

Mandy giggled, giving Eva a shy look, stroking her hands up and down her lily-white skin, trying to hide her nakedness, not realising that this added to the erotic view of her... She ran her hands up her chest, over her bra and the side of her head, stretching up to grasp her hands together on the pillows.

Eva felt the moisture in between her legs grow as she kneeled on the bed and led alongside Mandy, stroking her, copying what Mandy's hands had just done... She ran her palms and fingers over her, lingering over her sensitive bra clad nipples and running up under Mandy's arms, still above her head.

Eva slid her hands beneath Mandy's bra, pushing the cups up over her mounds, to release them to the world. Her nipples ached for Eva's attention, as she leaned over and started suckling at the one, whilst playing with the other and caressing her breast.

"Holy shit... That's soo nice..."

Eva's hand floated down over Mandy's body, down to her panties, lingering over her pubic ridge. Mandy instinctively opened her thighs further for Eva to reach her fingers down over her panties, to find them damp, and pressed her fingers into the dampness.

"Mmm..."

Eva kissed her way up Mandy's chest, neck, chin and lips, pressing her fingers deeper and harder into Mandy's panty's damp patch, working her way into her pussy through the thin material. Her body responded with light twists and squirms and she quietly hummed in pleasure.

Eva released her kiss, rolled up onto her knees to pull Mandy's panties down, to reveal a neatly shaven and groomed pubic area, leaving a short landing strip of hair. Mandy brought her knees up together, so Eva could wriggle her panties free, dropping them on the floor behind her.

At first, Mandy returned to lie with her legs straight, almost together, then widened them, to invite Eva's hand to return. Eva stretched out and rolled over, on top of Mandy, her legs and hips nestling between Mandy's legs, who lifted her ankles and feet to rest them inside Eva's, loosely trapping her in her thighs.

Eva felt Mandy's heels on the back of her legs, to move her kisses back to Mandy's nipples, causing Mandy to arch and giggle.

"You're not supposed to be laughing."

"I'm not... It's just so... Mmm, exciting."

Eva slid downwards, kissing her stomach, then belly button, her tongue teasing around it.

"Oh my God, you're not..."

Eva, with her chin resting on Mandy's narrow landing strip pubic hair, glanced up at Mandy, now with a knuckle of one finger in her mouth, looking down with bulging eyes at Eva, who grinned back at her, confirming her intentions.

"Holy shit you are, no one's ever gone there... Well, except for Norman, my first boyfriend and he was lost... Fuuuuck... Please."

Eva rested her nose on Mandy's pubic bone, breathing her hot breath onto Mandy's wet, aching pussy, watching her chewing on her finger's knuckle, watching her with growing excitement.

"Please... Please..."

Eva licked her tongue deep down, slipping between Mandy's damp lips to draw it up, to find her clit bud, and flicked it with her tongue.

"HOLY FUCK... No, don't stop... Don't stop."

Mandy squealed, her hands drifting down, at first to run fingers through her hair, then to press Eva's head down. Eva lapped her tongue from deep down, to play and suck at her hardening clit bud... flicking...

Mandy went into a fit of giggles, holding Eva tight into her pussy.

"Wow, holy fuuck, Eevaaa."

Eva brought her hand up and teased two fingers inside, flicking her clit with her tongue.

Mandy squealed again, arching her back, thrusting her hips up into Eva and brought her heels tight into Eva's back, squeezing her in.

"Jeeezus Eva, that's fucking marvellous... Eeeek"

Eva stopped, looking back up at Mandy, trying to press Eva's head back down, her mouth open, nodding, and her eyes begging for more.

"Enough with the running commentary... Are you always this vocal when having sex?"

"NO, no... But no one has ever done this to me... Don't stop now you're there."

Eva returned her tongue to match her probing fingers, Mandy arching her back as Eva's fingers probed and her tongue flicked.

Soon Mandy's body flexed and arched rhythmically with Eva and Mandy's vocal encouragement returned.

"Yes... Mmm... Pleeeaase... Mmm... More... Ahh... Just theeerrrree."

Mandy's fingers ran through Eva's hair, pressing her down, her hips rising and falling with increasing speed.

"Uh, yess, yesss... Aghh... Yesssssss... Mmmm, Oh my god, I'm coming... yes... yes... Mmm... Mmmmmm."

Mandy's body twisted violently, her legs squeezing Eva, as her hands pressed Eva into her, then grabbed her hair to pull her away and her legs released her. Mandy's hands grabbed Eva's arms and pulled her up, so they could kiss, long wet kisses, Mandy tasting herself on Eva's lips and tongue.

"Holy shit Eva, that was wonderful... I just couldn't take anymore. You're wonderful."

Mandy finally kicked her heels off and wrapped herself around Eva, her hands reaching around behind her to release her bra and slip it off... The two struggled to remain wrapped together and remove bras. Once bra-free, they wound themselves back together to give each other slobbery wet kisses.

1...67891011