Eva's Valentine's Day Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you didn't mind, but when I went to the loo, back at your house, I couldn't resist a look in your bedroom."

"I guessed when I saw I'd left the door open. Sorry it's a mess, but at least there aren't any coats on the bed now."

"It was the wide range of clothes hung up that impressed me."

"Ah... Some were in storage from when I left my flat to live with Steve. The way he first put it, was that I would get a whole new wardrobe... But not in the way I expected, my new clothes comprised chic day and evening wear but during lockdown became satin, nurse, slutty maid, hooker and schoolgirl outfits."

"That's okay. You don't have to explain. I'm sorry I brought it up."

"It's alright, you weren't to know... Before the Police took Steve into custody, he threw all my belongings in bin liners out. Thankfully, the police picked it up when they arrested him and after checking it for evidence they brought it down to me. I kept the nice things, washed them and kept them for when I can wear them again. The rest I either binned or gave to charity."

Mandy reached for her glass and finished it. Eva joined her and finished hers.

"Fancy a small top-up, tea or coffee?"

"I'll have a small top-up, please."

Eva retrieved the bottle and topped her glass off, but only poured enough to fill a third of Mandy's.

"Perfect thanks."

Mandy sipped her wine, knowing not to gulp it. Whilst she felt a little relaxed because of the wine, she'd seen Eva sink two and this was her third... So she hoped she wouldn't mind her asking a few questions to answer her curiosity.

"You've been single for quite a while. Are you thinking of getting back in the game, or is there anyone on the horizon?"

"I had contemplated celibacy," Eva joked.

"Amen to that. I'm on that diet for a loooong time."

Mandy lifted her glass to Mandy to toast celibacy.

"But, being honest, meeting you today has made me realise how I yearn for human contact. Team meetings and face time are just not the same. Earlier, I was thinking about getting back into the dating scene, but I think it has changed beyond my recognition."

"I think it has... Lucy and Bev at work use a local dating app. They talk about it all the time, sign up for that..."

"The butch twins? No, I think I'm a bit too old for that kind of thing."

"No, you're not... You must be on my side of thirty... They say they chat with women of all ages. You set your locality, your sexual preferences and the distance you're willing to travel, set up a profile, say nice things about yourself and then wait for people to chat with you. You can then decide if you want to meet."

"No, it can't be that simple."

"They set up new Gmail accounts, so they don't get spam on their real email addresses and don't give any real location information or data that can give you away."

"Really?"

Eva found it intriguing but unsure, then Mandy added, "come on Eva, let's find you a hot blond for Valentine's Day."

"That's not for weeks."

"Yeah, but you don't want the last one standing. You want the cream of the crop, a real hottie, so you can treat yourself. You deserve it."

The two laughed and giggled. Eva capitulated and picked up her phone.

"Can I have a fiery redhead for a change?"

"Your choice."

Eva sipped her wine and went into google play.

"What is the app called?"

"Ahh, I'm not sure... Something like `date local'"

"All I'm getting is `date local guys and girls' but it gives dozens of different apps, some linked to xxx sites. I don't want to be on those."

"That can't be it... Try `street date'"

"Noo, that sounds like hookers."

Eva flipped screens and typed furiously. Mandy curled up, pulling her feet up and holding onto Eva's arm as she looked over her shoulder. Eva had googled the app and was checking various apps reviews. As she scrolled, one flicked past.

"That's it, 'Local City date'."

"It's not got the best reviews..."

"Nor the worst. Look at that one."

"Okay, but only because you said the butch twins like it."

The two giggled as Eva downloaded the app. Despite her experience, Eva felt a rush of excitement. She felt like a naughty girl being egged on by her friend... A slug of wine helped calm her nerves.

"Before you do anything further, you need to set up a random Gmail account, so you don't get a load of spam in your main email address."

"Okay."

Eva scrolled through, clicking through buttons and screens, "Arghh, what name do I choose?"

"You could use an expanded derivative of Eva, or your middle or last names?"

"I don't think I can use 'Rogers' when looking for female company. Mae is just as unusable."

"Eva Mae Rogers?"

"Don't say it like that, mum used to use my full name when she caught me doing anything I shouldn't"

"I think using your full name is in the arsenal of any parent."

"Mae2022?"

"Let's see... No, it's not taken and only a few relatives know my middle name, okay."

"Okay, there sending a confirmatory email to my account," her phone buzzed. "Got it. I just need to click on the link and set up a password... There you go. Mae2022 is born."

Eva realised Mandy sat twisted on the sofa to see what was going on, having to fidget to keep comfortable. She picked up the TV remote, switched it on, selected Bluetooth and, after a few presses on her phone, her phone's screen appeared on the TV.

"Wow, you can do that?"

"Yeah, okay, let's fire this app up."

The screen flickered as the app loaded and presented them with the first of many questions.

"I'll use Mae2022 as my profile"

"No... Haha, why not Mae-West?"

"Ooo love it... Mae-West. It's accepted. So I'm now Mae--West. Hopefully, that will appeal."

The two friends giggled their way through Eva's profile, adding a description of herself, her likes, favourites, and pastimes.

"Climbing bridges and saving damsels?"

"Haha, I think that was one strange man... I am not making a habit of that, young lady... Once is enough."

Then it asked about sexuality.

"Be honest here, Eva, or you'll end up with a lot of cock photos."

"Is that the voice of experience?"

"Nooo... The butch twins, Lucy and Bev, keep moaning about it."

"Ok, full-on lesbian it is, looking for a woman... That's a shame. They don't have a predator selection."

"You're not... Are you?"

"No, it's a joke... A bad one maybe, but a joke."

"So what are you looking for in your ideal woman?"

"Hmm, that's a hard one... I just want a close friend and a lover, whether at home watching TV or on a pristine beach somewhere or walking in the woods."

"So write that... Stick with a 'close friend' for now and see who and what type crop up. You can amend your profile later to suit."

"Argh, I don't have an ideal woman... I'd like a redhead, but only because I like the caricature, but I don't want to discount a brunette, who may be a better fit."

"So jump past these, as they're all subjective, and again, you can always tweak your desires."

"Oh... I wasn't expecting desires..."

"A smoking hot Valentine date." Mandy giggled, taking another sip of her glass.

"I think I'll leave that blank. There's enough elsewhere to attract the right person."

"Oh... There's an option to add photos to your profile."

"Leave that blank for now and see what others have done."

"Locality range, blimey that goes up to hundreds of miles."

"Reduce that to a reasonable catchment area. How far do you want to drive for a date?"

"Twenty? That will stretch to cover town and the local area."

"Yeah, then if you drain that pool, you can extend the range."

Eva entered her selection, and a few choice selections popped up. They all had photos, but no headshots.

"Have a look at their profiles."

The first one has three thousand friends, "No... Try another."

"Why?"

"If she has that many friends, why is she going to talk to you? Maybe there's a reason she's been on here long enough to collect that many... Not a good choice for a date."

"Hmm, suppose not... What about her?"

Eva picked the next profile...

"Much better, only ten friends and she's only been on since last year, during the lockdowns..."

Eva scrolled through the profile.

"She ticks the boxes and has a few photos, but no headshots... She's not online?"

"Ok, if you PM her, she can pick up the message next time she's on."

"What do I say?"

"Hi, I like your profile. We have a lot in common, have a look at mine & leave a PM?"

Eva smiled and typed away. They moved on, accepting a few, discounting others. Eva wasn't brave enough to PM any people who were currently online. They noticed a trend, whilst a few people had headshots, most had body only, or a hint or even a Hentai style photo.

"Right, now we know what others are doing, lets sort you out some pics."

Eva looked at Mandy after her suggestion. Now a little nervous, they both took a large swig of their drinks and smiled. Eva scrolled through some photos on her phone.

"No, no, maybe... no, maybe... Can we Photoshop your head off these?"

"Hmm, I can crop my head off... Like that?"

"Yeah... No, scroll back, that one, where you're looking over a balustrade to the ocean below, so all we can see is the back of your head... It's seductive... The way you've bent your one leg up behind you, where was that?"

"Oh, Dubrovnik, I went with an ex for a long weekend."

"Ok, we've a few good ones. How about a main profile pic?"

"Surely the Dubrovnik one is the best?"

"No, look at all the others. They're tiny so it would be too busy... The best ones are simple. Look."

"Mmm, I like the high-heeled ones."

"I assume you have a pair?"

"Uh-huh..."

Eva smiled, passed Mandy her phone, and got up to leave. Mandy heard her run up the stairs. After a short while, her footsteps came back down, then she heard the cupboard under the stairs slammed shut.

Eva couldn't resist going one step further, as she strut back into the lounge, in black stilettos, fishnets and a tartan micro mini skirt. Her reward was seeing Mandy's face light up as she gave a long wolf whistle.

"If that doesn't get you a hot valentine date, nothing will."

They tried various poses, with Mandy taking the photos. In the end, their favourite was of Eva sitting on the floor, resting her arms on the sofa, her legs tucked behind her. The picture framed her skirt, stockings, thighs, legs, ankles, and her feet in the stilettos.

They uploaded the photo and now Mae-West's profile was perfect, easily as good as any other. Lots of info about Eva, a few photos, likes, dislikes, and her desire for a Valentine's date. She was already getting views and likes, but no PMs.

"Do you want another top-up, Mandy?"

"Ahh, maybe not. I can just feel the wine taking hold. Maybe we should have some of that chocolate sponge cake to help soak it up?"

Eva stopped the app and the two progresses to the kitchen... Several pings of the microwave later, they returned with dishes and coffee cups to sit on the sofa once more... The two sat talking for a long while after their dishes were empty, laughing about childhood memories or school, or just about anything but the way the world had turned out.

Eva couldn't believe how relaxed she felt, in her fishnet tights, short skirt, next to this straight and extremely attractive new friend. Neither felt they could have wished for a better start to a friendship.

It got long past the point where Mandy should have gone home, with neither woman wanting to call an end to the evening, hoping it could last forever... Eva swapped the TV from Bluetooth to the film channels on cable, turning the sound down, she hoped for an excuse for them to just sit there and continue.

As she quietly channel surfed, the lower end of the film channels, Doris Day in Calamity Jane, had just started...

"Oh, I love Doris, these songs are just fab, a real Sunday afternoon film."

"Hahaha... I should have added that to my profile earlier. I love her films too..."

Mandy's head dropped onto Eva's shoulder, and she snuggled up to her arm. As the film progressed, the two sang along and could even quote most of the script, giggling and laughing...

As the film ended, Eva noticed Mandy's breathing had become more regular. She looked at her friend on her shoulder, now slumped, eyes closed and sleeping like a lamb.

Whilst she was pleased not to send Mandy out to walk home this late, nor drive her home either, she was too tired herself to sit there much longer. Thankfully, she had a spare room already made up, just in case family visited. Eva nudged Mandy by raising her shoulder and saw her wake.

"Come on sleepyhead, I think the sandman's got you. You can use the spare bedroom, it's all made up, as you inspected earlier."

Mandy stirred, shaking herself awake. "I had the best dream ever... I made a wonderful friend and had a lovely evening with her..."

She got up and immediately started picking up their pudding dishes and coffee mugs.

"Oh, no Mandy, those can wait until morning."

"It's alright it's just as easy now."

Mandy carried their detritus out to the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher, closed it and looked at Eva, who had followed her, now without her heels.

"Can you set it to run overnight?"

Eva walked over, loaded the door with cleaning granules from a cupboard, closed the door and turned the dial and pressed a button, as Mandy watched, taking notes in her mind. Mandy let Eva lead her out, turning all the downstairs lights off, even though she knew where the spare bedroom was.

With each step upstairs, in her fishnet tights and micro mini skirt, Eva was very much aware that Mandy could see her backside and panties if she wished. After months of suppressing any desires, Eva knew it was the right time to get back on the horse and get back into the dating game.

Eva opened the door and flicked on the light, "Your room for the night madam, I've a spare baggy T-shirt you can use for pyjamas and as we're similar build, I've got some clean underwear you can borrow... But no spare toothbrush I'm afraid."

Eva ducked back into her bedroom to return with a large white T-shirt and some underwear. She placed the T-shirt on the bed...

"I hope you don't mind the unicorn?"

"No, I love it."

She followed it by dropping a pair of high waist pants on the bed, then a pair of modest lace panties.

"I got you a choice, passion killers, or something a little more ladylike."

"I'm happy with something more ladylike... After months of being Mark, it's so nice to be Mandy again..."

Mandy rushed to Eva, pecked a light kiss on her cheek, and hugged her. "Thanks, Eva..."

When they separated, Mandy was blushing bright red.

"Uh... Eva, I'm really grateful for everything today..."

"But?"

"Ah... Please, no hanky-panky tonight... I...I."

Eva held her hand to reassure her but spoke up before Mandy said anything she'd regret...

"It's okay, Mandy even us butch, hard-ass, predatory lesbians are allowed female friends. It's in the rule book."

Mandy's face blushed a deep red, showing she now realised her brutal mistake and went to speak...

"It's okay Mandy... Goodnight."

Eva turned and headed for her bedroom, before Mandy dug her hole deeper, closing the door behind her.

Later in bed, Eva ran over the events of the day, possibly the weirdest day she'd ever had... Mandy was a lovely person, caught in the oddest circumstances... If they'd met in any other way, Eva would have flirted like a vamp and she would tiptoe across that hallway.

Saturday, 8th January.

In the morning, Eva slept in a little, getting up at eight. Having the master bedroom with an en-suit, she could sort herself out and get dressed without leaving her room, not wanting to unsettle Mandy further. Stepping down the stairs, she could hear the TV or radio on in the lounge.

Eva stepped through into the lounge to find it uncharacteristically cold and windy. Mandy was still in her unicorn T-shirt, standing barefoot on the steps. She kept in the kitchen, feather duster in hand, dusting the curtain rails. She'd cracked the windows open and a chilly wind howled into the room.

"Morning sleepy head. I thought I'd get a start on."

"No Mandy, there's no need to... What time did you get up?"

"I slept like a log, so I had a little lie-in and got up at six. That bed is so comfy. I didn't want to hoover until you were awake."

"Oh, my God, Mandy, have you had any breakfast?"

"Not yet... I stripped the bed, and it's all in the washing machine ready to go on. I dusted the bedroom, so it's ready to hoover, and then started down here."

"You silly mad thing, that's not a lie-in, you're mad. Come on you, get down, come and have some breakfast."

"I'm normally up at four-thirty, so it was a lie-in for me... Nearly done up here... Hang on... There."

Mandy stepped down, beaming with pride at Eva, but with her two nipples pressing through her bra and unicorn.

Holy cow, this girl is making it hard for me... I need to get out there.

Eva laughed, heading for the kitchen after trying not to stare. She put the kettle on and started making herself some cereal. Mandy padded in after her.

"Be careful. I popped those dusters in the sink to soak a little. I'll just rinse them through and they can go in the wash with the bed linen."

"Mandy... Chill."

She's almost too good to be true.

"It's alright, it won't take two minutes."

Mandy headed for the sink and to wash, wring, then rinse the dusters. She rinsed the sink out, then replaced the bowl and popped the wet dusters in the washing machine. Soon she'd added washing liquid and conditioner, to start the machine.

"You're incorrigible... What would you like, cereal, porridge or fruit?"

"Two rounds of toast, marmalade, and a nice mug of tea?"

Mandy was already at the bread bin, getting two slices of bread, as Eva put tea bags in the teapot. Thankfully, for Eva, by the time they were sitting together at the small breakfast bar in the warmer kitchen, the points on Mandy's chest were more rounded. The two ate, drank, and chatted. As Eva finished, she checked her phone.

"Mandy, I've alerts from that dating app."

She tapped away at her screen...

"Oh, my goodness... Not just one or two, at least half a dozen... Haha, I've your classic butch lesbian here, Mandy."

She showed Mandy her screen, which showed a large, heavy-breasted, short-haired woman in a Chelsea football club shirt and shorts.

"Ha ha ha ha... That's Lucy from work, let me see."

Eva passed Mandy her phone for her to scroll through Lucy's profile.

"Oh my, her nose should be six feet long with these lies."

"What?"

"Well, the furthest she walks is from her car into work, so I seriously doubt she's ever walked a beach at sunset. She may have seen one from a beach bar. The same with mountain trekking, only if it has a road to the top with a coffee shop... The only novel she's read is the TV schedule. Haha, tell her you like Wham, ABBA and unicorns and she'll drop you like a stone."

"Why?"

"She's into death metal, whatever that is, but I seriously doubt radio one or two play it on the BBC."

Mandy giggled as she passed Eva her phone back.

"Okay, what about LuckyLouise95?"

Eva handed her phone back...

"Hmm, she looks promising... Oh... Er... Her profile reads okay, but her primary desire is to share a threesome with her husband, which wasn't in yours."

"Oh, dear... what about the others?"

Mandy looked at each one as if she were an experienced user but used her life's awful experiences, the overheard exploits of Lucy and Bev at work, with a little paranoia to see through the various white lies to protect her friend.

"There you go, four out of six... See what you think."

She handed Eva the phone. Who had a skip through the remaining profiles that sent Eva a PM.

1...34567...11