Eve

Story Info
Steve becomes Eve.
2.5k words
4.44
18k
23

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

By Lauren Westley

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real.

Covid changed a lot of things for many people but for me it was a life altering event.

In February 2020, just before the lockdown, I was laid off. And even worse I lost my apartment since the landlord had raised the rent to a price I couldn't afford, and I had to vacate by March 15.

I went on Craigs list looking for a place to stay not knowing how I'd pay for it. Incredibly there was a listing for room and board for someone who could do some light secretarial work and housecleaning. This could get me by until I found a new job.

First, you should know, the job I lost barely paid $12 an hour. So, I didn't have a car. I didn't even have a driver's license. Having turned 18 just 6 months ago I had left my abusive family home and moved nearly 3,000 miles away where I didn't know anyone. Even the few people I worked with didn't associate with me. Listen, I was a skinny 18-year-old guy with long dirty blond hair which I kept in a ponytail. The few people at this take-out dive barely talked to me since I was the lowest person on a shitty totem pole.

I could never call home. Not only did I leave without telling them, but I also took all the money from the coffee can in the kitchen. All $642 which I spent getting to this remote town and renting a room. My earnings, which were paid in cash off the book, barely covered my rent. I mean dinners at home consisted of baked beans on toast. I had lost weight over these months due to a lack of protein and food. Guess my weight may be down to 125 or 130 lbs.

But I wasn't complaining after leaving a house where my stepdad either beat me with a belt or belittled me verbally. My Mom was so junked up on meth she didn't care. And there were no siblings. So, all I was to both was problem that ate and consumed.

The Craig guy wanted to FaceTime the interview. My phone was old, but it did have FaceTime. Unfortunately, my screen was cracked so during the interview I couldn't see him very well because the spiderweb crack covered his face. But what did I care? I needed a place. He lived out-of-town some 30 miles away. Mr. Adam was how he introduced himself. I told him my name was Steve. Since I was going to work for him, he said he'd buy my bus ticket online and he'd have someone meet me at the bus depot to bring me to the house. Wow, I had lucked out. A place to stay. A job. Things were looking up.

Mr. Adam - after all this time finally what I have been looking for. She will do fine.

The bus took over an hour and dropped me off on the corner of a non-descript street. It was in the country. Rural, not even suburban. Luckily it was late spring, and the weather was warm. I was wearing a grungy T-shirt, nearly worn-out jeans and a pair of sneakers which should have been thrown away months ago. The temp was mid 70's. All I had was a small suitcase with a toothbrush, a clean T-shirt and underwear. I figured I would buy some stuff after my first paycheck. I had told Mr. Adam about this and he said it was no problem since he had clothes for me to wear at the house.

As the bus drove away a very old, dented Nissan pickup truck pulled up and through the rolled down window this shriveled old man with a scruffy beard and balding tussle of gray hair asked, "Are you Steve?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Get in."

We didn't talk on the drive. His windows were rolled down and he was smoking. I noticed a pack of Camel. Unfiltered dinosaur age cigarettes. After about twenty minutes of driving through what appeared to be a forest, we made a left turn onto a dirt two track road. It was rutted so we bounced around on the ancient torn and stained seats. About a mile up the road, through this dense forest, he stopped the truck in front of one of those swinging gates. Got out, opened the gate, got back in the truck, drove through, got out again, closed and locked the gate, got back in, and started driving.

I had been so overwhelmed by everything I had not asked his name.

"So, what is your name," I asked?

Mumbling something I didn't get we drove on in silence for what appeared to be well over a mile before we came to another fence which surrounded a very nice ranch house and the scruffy brown grass. Not a lawn. But the house was in perfect condition.

He pulled up to the front of the house and motioned for me to get out. After I did, he turned around and drove away.

From around the side of the house I heard barking. I hurried up to the door just as the two German shepherds turned the corner barking.

"The door is open. Just come in," a voice, I assumed Mr. Adam, said.

Quickly I opened the door, stepped inside, and just as quickly closed the door as the dogs approached.

From my vantage point I could see I was in a great room. Off on the side was a fantastic kitchen and in one corner a dining table. There was also a large fireplace and large windows overlooking the backyard and what appeared to be a lake. This place was by far and away the most beautiful home I'd ever seen.

A door opened and Mr. Adam came out saying, "Welcome Eve." I didn't really hear the Eve since I thought he said Steve. He was well over six foot tall and had a lumberjack body with a bit of a paunch and large gray/white beard. Cared for but not manicured like city folk. He must have been in his fifties since he had a bit of gray on his temples and dark black hair on his head. His shirt was rolled up and I saw his massive hairy forearms. Beneath his shirt his upper arm looked thicker than my thighs. He was a presence.

"Let me show you around," Mr. Adam said.

We walked around the first floor as he showed me his office, the kitchen, the pantry, the laundry room, the dogs room, the garage. There were no cars in the garage.

"Mr. Adam, where are your cars?" I asked.

"I don't have any cars. Whatever I need I have Billy bring it." Mr. Adam said adding, "we are self-sufficient here."

Taking out my phone I noticed I had no service, so I asked Mr. Adam if I could join his Wi-fi.

"No Wi-Fi, No Internet, and no phones. I contact Billy by two-way radio."

Mr. Adam: "Of course I have a phone and internet, but Eve won't need those."

We then proceeded upstairs. There were two sets of stairs going up. The grand stairs from the main room and a narrow set going down to the utility rooms.

Upstairs Mr. Adam first showed me his bedroom. It was grand with a king-sized bed and a large bathroom with a massive shower and huge jacuzzi.

While we were in his room, he had me sit down by the window in one of two lounge chairs with a sofa between them and a coffee table. He sat down on the sofa.

"Here is the proposal," Mr. Adam said. "You can leave here now but you will need to walk through the forest and back to the bus station. It only comes twice a week so you may try to hitch a ride. Though the traffic is nearly nil. Soon it will be night and the temperature will drop and your T-shirt will not protect you from the elements. Also, there are wild animals in the forest though you probably wouldn't encounter any unless one thought you were prey."

I'm sitting here listening to this and a chill is crawling up my spine.

"Or you can take the job we talked about. But, to do that job, you will have to do it as a female. There are secretarial clothes in your room as well as casual clothes. The rags you are wearing you will leave outside your door to be discarded. Besides room and board, at the end of a year you will have $ 50,000 in your name. Tax free since it will be a gift from me to you.

If you leave now, I'll call Justice and Jacob (the two German Shepherds) into the house. But if you stay, they will be allowed to wander. Thus, if you decide to run off and they are outside I wouldn't advise it.

Over the course of your stay here there will be rules to follow. But those will become known as necessary. In your room you will find magazines and a DVD player with a large screen. All the DVDs will be either to help you or entertain you. There are magazines as well. But again, all will be geared towards a girl.

My brain is throbbing. I mean I have thought about dressing as a girl but only thought. I remember this girl I liked before I ran away had said my penis was too small to give a girl pleasure. I just thought she was being mean when she broke up with me. But now?

Finally, Mr. Adam continued, you will be called Eve. Actually, I thought it was a bit funny when you said your name was Steve. The name Eve came to mind immediately.

"Are you saying I have to have sex with you?" I stammer. "I'm not gay."

No Eve I'm not saying that. Though it may come to that depending on both of us. Meanwhile your job will be exactly as I said on FaceTime. You will do secretarial work. Clean the house. Cook the food. Clean up. And you will have ample time by yourself in your room.

With that Mr. Adam got up and motioned for me to follow him through the door from his room and down the hall to another door.

"Eve, why don't you go into your room and think about this. I believe 15 minutes is an appropriate amount of time. Remember, a beautiful home, good food, a good job. Money. If you don't come down in 15 minutes then you've said, "Yes" and you've put your ratty clothes outside your door. In that case take three hours to get to know your room and find something to wear and come downstairs."

And with that Mr. Adam turns and walks away heading for the staircase.

Chapter 2.

I entered the room in shock. It was definitely a teenage girl's room. You guessed it, Pink and White. The were a couple of posters. One of a guy. Not big and muscular but definitely rockin' the cute category. A movie poster for Spontaneous. And another for Chemical Hearts.

What the heck is Mr. Adam thinking.

You can smell there are things from Body Works . Obviously, he is thinking underage. But as I ponder the question of leaving or staying, I am a bit heartened by his comment apparently saying sex would have to be consensual.

So, can I stay and play the part of a young sexatary, housekeeper, cook? Or, I nearly faint thinking about the alternative, do I want to take my chance walking miles in the woods and going where. Nowhere. I'll just have to keep him to his word of 'consensual.'

No matter how I look at the room it's the nicest room I've ever been in. And the bathroom is humungous and first class.

There's a note on the vanity.

Eve. I'm glad you stayed. There are a couple of things you will need to do first before you come down.

  1. Through one of the doors there is a contraption which will defoliate you. Pay particular attention to the instructions. You don't want to lose your head of hair or the small patch above your privates.
  2. Also in that room is a spray tan machine. Again, pay attention to the instructions and only wear the outfit that goes with it. But do not do the tan until you have defoliated and bathed.
  3. After you've tanned you will color your remaining pubic hairs pink. But remember I will not force sex on you. It is something you are going to have to ask for. If you simply want to carry out the job description for a year that is up to you. But one of the rules is you cannot masturbate.
  4. As you figured out, your role will be that of a 16 to18 year-old girl.
  5. Other than that, I hope you find your time here pleasurable.

Mr. Adam seems fair. Oh, I didn't mention, because of my role it's Mr. Adam and Eve. How corny is that.

I've put my clothes outside the door. I've decided this could be an interesting year. As much as I am a bit queasy, I'm also a bit excited about trying to gender bend.

Gosh, I'm glad MSWord is not really my editor. MSWord seems to want to put a comma everywhere. Oh, and shorten anything that's a bit emotional. R2-D2 where are you?

Well, I've been gone for a while. Yes, I have used the decapitator or the defoliator as you call it. The only hair on my pure smooth skin is a little patch above my penis and of course the hair on my head.

I've taken a glorious bubble bath. Girls sure know the luxurious way to live.

Finished with the tanning coffin. How wild. I had to wear a bikini, but the bra had a cutout so now the tanning spray has created aureoles around my nipples.

And I just completed the pink dye on my little landing strip.

Ok, sorry I've gotten into this. I am not gay. I am not bi. I am not TG. I am simply me. Anyhow if you saw my body now, you'd think I was a girl without tits.

My hair is drying, and I've used Clairol 'Blonde it Up.' Brushing it out I realize my hair with just a little curling iron is quite a feminine do.

I have a pretty good idea on how to apply makeup since I was in a couple of school plays and worked one summer at a salon. There are also 'how to' videos and books here. I have not opened any of the sexual drawers. Not by the DVD or by the bedside. No, I'm just going along for the fun ride.

Looking through the closet I notice there are no pants, just skirts and dresses. So, I find a nice sundress and some espadrilles and decide I'm ready to go downstairs.

There's a lot to explore in my bedroom but the XXX drawers have a pull on me.

I open the door. My clothes are gone. And Steve is gone also.

Chapter 3