Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve is turned to Eve to work for Mr. Adam.
1.9k words
4.48
11.9k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real. (fundipity@yahoo.com)

Chapter 3 - The Journey Begins

As I walk down the staircase I must hold onto the handrail and be extra careful since these Espadrilles have a two-inch lift. My mind contemplates the role I'll play for a year. $50,000 before I'm even 20 years old. I'm going to get into this role. Find a way to act as if I'm on stage for one year.

The thought occurs to me, perhaps if I am good at this maybe I'll become an actor. With the $50,000 I could get acting lessons. Who knows, there are plenty of parts nowadays for tg actors. Or even straight effeminate actors.

I reach the bottom step and see Mr. Adam sitting in an overstuffed chair reading a book. Would a girl find him attractive? Yuck!

"Eve, come on over," Mr. Adam directs.

I try to walk ladylike but obviously I'll need more practice.

This open room is quite interesting. The area Mr. Adam is sitting in has two sofas and four of those big comfy-looking chairs. Why so many seats when only two people are in this house?

"Mr. Adam," I begin to say but he hushes me immediately. I wanted to ask about the chairs.

"Eve, you will need to learn your place. Remember, you are an employee. Not an equal. You will only talk when asked a question unless you need to use the bathroom. Otherwise, you will wait for my direction."

Didn't think about that but it does make sense. Oh well, not bad since I will not have to worry about the issues friendship brings. And anyhow, Mr. Adam doesn't know I spent years in my horrible home never saying a word.

"Now come here and let me look at you."

I walk over with a bit of a flair. Somewhat proud of my accomplishments with hair, makeup etc.

Looking at me and having me do a complete turn Mr. Adam says, "It's a beginning but you have a long way to go. You must learn to manicure your nails and apply polish. However, your hair looks very good."

My hair was now down around shoulder length with a little flip curl at the end. The color and length combine for a girlish look.

"Over the next week I expect you'll spend time with the various books and DVDs in your room strengthening your look."

Mr. Adam handed me a binder with a single page in it.

"This will be your compulsory learning. As time goes on, I will give you more pages of instructions. When you are cleaning, doing laundry and cooking you will wear a maid outfit which you probably found in you closet. When you are doing secretarial work, you will wear an appropriate outfit. The sundress you are wearing will be the type of thing you'll wear during your recreation time. You can go swimming then as well. The pool is screened in, so you don't have to worry about the dogs.

"Your duties will be light the next week as you get up to speed. Tonight, I'm having dinner delivered. I'll see you in the dining room at 7pm."

"Dismissed."

Carrying the folder, I returned to my room a bit shaken by the dismissiveness of Mr. Adam, but I remind myself, I am the hired help.

It's 3:30pm. I have 3 1/2 hours to learn and get ready for dinner.

Sitting down I open the folder with a single page. There's a time schedule for when I'm to wake. What time to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mr. Adam eats a simple breakfast every day of blueberries, toast and black coffee. Except Sunday, then he has a soft-boiled egg. Lunch and dinner are also quite plain so cooking should be easy. Housework is given two hours every other day.

As to clothing, the maid outfit is worn all day unless I am doing secretarial work. In which case I will wear the appropriate secretarial outfit as he had said before.

Rather than my earlier cursory glance at clothing I open the other closet and see three sections. One has three matching maid outfits. One has three matching black secretary skirt, white blouse. There are shoes for each outfit below. The last section is the recreational wear.

Suffice it to say everything is styled for a young employee. Even the panties and bras are more functional than sexual.

I have an odd thought. How did Mr. Adam know my size?

Chapter 4 - Two weeks in

Well, Mr. Adam has kept his word. He hasn't made any advances on me. The past two weeks there were several things making me feel more subjugated. For Example, I don't sit at the dining table. I sit in the kitchen area where the table and chair are lower, so I'm scrimped in. Also, my food allotment is very exact. No starches. Mainly green salads and vegetables. Protein is about 3 oz. of either a white fish or turkey. No beef. No pork. And only water to drink. I must take my vitamins every day. Even after two weeks I crave something else. Oh, and I forgot Mr. Adam gives me a b12 shot every morning in my buttocks to boost my energy for the day ahead.

This morning when I awakened my nipples were very sensitive.

During these past two weeks I've only been a maid. No secretarial duties. I never thought about what a day for a maid was like. Some duties are good, and some are yucky. Polishing the furniture is fun. But cleaning the rim of Mr. Adam toilet is definitely yucky.

It's also very weird to see myself naked. When I look in the mirror, I see the tan lines and my browned nipples. Oddly they are a darker shade than my tan. I wonder if the tanning machine is using a slightly different color. It's almost as if the spray was making a 3D image of a real aureole. And I think I noticed a little change in my nipple size as well.

The temperature dips a good deal in the evening, and it takes till late morning to warm up over 50 degrees even though it's almost summer. I don't know how high up the drive was, but I do remember seeing mountains to my left when I was on the bus.

Today I'm to report for my first day as a secretary. From two pm until he is finished. Though the schedule says 4pm.

I've finished all my chores and I have an hour before I report to Mr. Adam office. Since I've been here the door has always been shut so this is a new experience for me.

I've laid out my outfit on the bed. White bra, white satin panties, white rayon blouse. A black skirt would just cover my knees and a bit cinched there. Red pencil belt with an E for the buckle. (Well, he knew my name was Steve in the interview but to assume I would be in this position.) A pair of red high heel shoes (about 4 inches). Both these items are the same color as my nails and lipstick. What happened to wearing stockings. I feel a bit naked this way. The maid outfit does have white stockings.

Also, a pair of clip-on gold earrings and black choker (do secretaries wear chokers? And when did they stop wearing stockings?) Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm to wear this perfume he gave me yesterday from now on. It's called Queens and Monsters. How weird is that.

Finally dressed and ready to go. Do I need a pad and pen? I don't have one. Wow, although I've gotten very good in heels these past weeks this skirt does constrict my walk.

Leaving my room, I walk to the staircase. Oh, forgot to tell you. When I'm a maid I can only use the back staircase. But Mr. Adam said as a secretary I should use the main staircase.

Walking down the stairs I must be extremely careful with only the soles of my shoes landing on each step otherwise I'd probably teeter and fall. I have seen women walk the same way. Now I know why. I am very nervous.

As I walk across the great room towards Mr. Adam office, I see the dogs running outside. They have their own dog door so they can come and go as they please unless Mr. Adam locks them in. I've been feeding them (as the maid) for nearly two weeks. It's all good but they are big and pushy. Always sniffing at me. Sometimes I fear them.

My heels clickety-clack over the wood floors and I arrive at Mr. Adam office.

I knock.

Chapter 4 - Through the Looking Glass

"When I unlock the door Eve you will come in and close the door. You may be shocked at first but as I've said I will not have any non-consensual sex with you. But that is all I promised," I hear Mr. Adam say.

"If you are not going to enter then you may leave the property right now with what you are wearing because you came with nothing. But once you enter you will do your secretarial duties until I'm finished. There is a pad and pencil to your right as you enter."

No way I'm leaving wearing this with dogs outside. Does Mr. Adam think I'm nuts.

Having practiced for the past two weeks my voice is definitely an octave higher and I think it's becoming even more feminine the past few days.

"Yes, Mr. Adam I understand and would like to come in," I say in my meek falsetto voice.

The door opens.

I turn to pick up my pad and pencil. The door closes and I hear a click. Is that the click of closing or locking?

Turning back, I look around the room. There are three large nude paintings of women in various suggestive and sexy poses. Several erotic photographs but I cannot make them out clearly from where I am standing. However, they are women. Mr. Adam is sitting behind his desk. He is wearing a black T-shirt from what I can see.

He motions me to sit at the small desk. Almost a school desk to his left. Well, my left his right. And I walk, nearly wobbling, over to sit down. Shock in my eyes.

"Very well Eve, I want you to write down whatever I'm saying. I'll go slow and you don't have to be exact. Just get the gist of my thoughts and then we can create a draft."

"A girl needs to understand her place." Mr. Adam begins.

Then Mr. Adam rises from his desk and begins to walk around the other side of his desk from me.

"If she is obedient, she will dwell in safety."

Mr. Adam turns so I have a complete view of him.

"And if she is disobedient, she will need a hard spanking until her tears reminds her........

Mr. Adam is completely naked from the waist down,

He continues but I cannot hear.

Mr. Adam penis is long and dangling down between his legs. A large mass of pubic hair and his legs are also very hairy. He is so different than I am.

"Eve, are you paying attention, read back the last sentence?" Mr. Adam baritone voice echoes though my ears as my eyes bulge. I'm transfixed.