All Comments on 'Eve & Lucy Ch. 02: Cast'

by THBGato

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really love all the stuff you are writing keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Enjoying this, and looking forward to the next part.

galadriel_fangaladriel_fanabout 2 months ago

Okay, I’m not going to say Samantha is wrong with her analysis of Carrie’s feelings and motivations, but I think she was missing critical additional data. And Amanda may be interpreting Carrie’s actions as reinforcing to what she’s been told Carrie thinks/wants/is. Hopefully this all gets worked early in part three. (nodding hopefully - right?). Anyway we’ll know soon enough because THBGato won’t make us wait an agonizingly long time before he gives us part three, right? Right?

But seriously, hooked on the storyline, and patiently waiting for the next installment. (Lying, not patient). Thank you THBGato. Take as long as necessary to get the whole story they’re telling you.

stevep132stevep132about 2 months ago

I gave this 5 stars. Though I am confused with regard to Carrie’s step siblings. There are a lot of characters appearing in this instalment all of a sudden.

MaezedMaezedabout 2 months ago

Wonderful as always

toesucker1toesucker1about 2 months ago

I wish I could give 10 stars. Such wonderful writing -- and I don't care if there was no hot sex (yet). These characters are so interesting and complex. I loved the scene where unfiltered Samantha analyzed Carrie's situation... and the scene with Haile and Keke was brilliant. So good.

LiberalMindsLiberalMindsabout 1 month ago

What a drama! Nothing but 5 stars from me. Like other readers, I expect you to release the next part soon. At least Inhooee you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I keep reading all your stories, you are such a fantastic writer, I am so happy you found inspiration to write <3

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 month ago

I'm enjoying this tale tremendously. This chapter is slow at the beginning, as we learn about Carrie's complicated family situation, and how she tries to take care of all of them, but it builds to a terrific climax. Caring for others seems to be Carrie's default setting, and Amanda, on Samantha's advice, lent into it. So poor Carrie didn't recognise when Amanda was trying to care for her. The way that you showed us this was exceptionally well done.

I don't think that Samantha got much wrong. She did after all come up with a strategy that allowed Amanda to get close to Carrie. If she did err I think that it was in not taking into account that it was Amanda's first time with another woman. I'd naturally expect that Carrie would take the lead in such circumstances, and not automatically jump to the conclusion that Carrie is a top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was just about to post a joke post about how I have had to reevaluate my patience tolerance cause your cliffhanger but then I checked your bio and you kinda beat me to it. “Thanks for your (im)patience everyone“, touché you wind this round

PS. Keep up the great work.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatface12 days ago

Oh, my... I'm back on that cliff edge again!

Wonderful story, I feel a naked thespian inside me aching to escape !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTHBGato@THBGato
4th May: ¡Hola guapas y guapos! May the fourth be with you. I'm feeling frisky this fiesta as, to my great surprise, I managed to write another story. I really didn't think I'd have time to write more until July, but I did. It's with my wonderful editor now, so keep your eyes ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES