Eve Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve is turned to Eve to work for Mr. Adam.
2.2k words
4.62
8.2k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: fundipity

Subject: Eve (TG) by Lauren Westley

EVE

By Lauren Westley

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real.

Chapter 5 - The Descent

I look up stammering, "spanking."

"Well, at least you have been listening to me a bit Eve," Mr. Adam said with a curled smile.

My face is flushed. I'm not sure why I'm not screaming and running. Why am I acting this way?

"Have you never seen a cock," Mr. Adam asks?

"I like working this way, especially while I'm writing a pornographic book. Of course, you didn't know writing is my job. I'm a prolific writer. Sold several million of my novels. That's how I can live this way."

I'm still transfixed. Mesmerized. Seeing his penis...well it's really a cock, dangling makes me wonder if that is what my girlfriend wanted. I had never seen another cock before. Well not in high school. I was home schooled by a woman who lived in our neighborhood. My Mom couldn't drive, and my stepdad was useless and for some reason they decided Mrs. Gentura, who had recently retired from teaching high school math, would be best for me. The only reason I figured was so I could be home to watch my mother and do chores.

Yikes, I'm jabbering on. If I tried to think of my own measurement, it was probably a cocktail frank versus a kielbasa. And I could barely take my eyes off it as it swayed. Sitting there in panties, bra and everything else I felt defenseless.

"I asked you Eve, have you ever seen a cock before," Mr. Adam repeated.

"No, Sir," I replied.

Why did I say Sir? Why did I say, "No"? What would I call mine? Well, looking at his, not a cock. Why is my body tingling. I'm not gay. I've never been with a man sexually before.

"Eve, you are distracted. Remember our agreement. No masturbating and no non-consensual sex. You can look at my cock, but you will need to ask permission to touch it."

To touch it? Is he mad? Am I mad?

Over the next two hours he walked around. Sometimes his cock was swaying just inches from me. Testosterone oozed out of him. I could smell it. But he never touched me. I took the notes best I could. It was obviously a very XXX pornographic novel Mr. Adam was working on.

As the session was ending Mr. Adam asked me what I thought about spankings. He wanted to know if I thought someone being disobedient should be spanked or not. My thoughts went back to my childhood. I felt a spanking could be earned by bad behavior, but no one should be punched the way my stepdad punched my mom.

Mr. Adam agreed. But he added a spanking doesn't always have to be a punishment.

Chapter 6 - Time Flies

It's been nearly a month since I moved here. I've gotten into the rhythm of being a maid and a secretary. Mr. Adam has kept to his word about sex but when I'm in his office and his cock is near me sometimes, I want to touch it. Does that make me gay?

This morning I noticed something which frightened me. I think I'm developing small breasts. How is that happening? I was glad I was wearing a bra but yesterday Mr. Adams told me a bra didn't go with my secretarial outfit and not to wear it today.

Of course, looking in the mirror and seeing my tan lines with the sprayed-on areola, pink pubic hairs and hairless body has made me think of myself as more feminine than masculine. Why isn't any of my body hair growing back.

You won't believe it but since all this has happened in Mr. Adam office, I've begun to look at the porn in my room. The magazines and DVDs all are angled from a woman's POV. So, I'm looking at cocks and not vaginas. The more I look the more I know I cannot ever satisfy a woman with my little penis. What is my sexual role in life? Would I consent to Mr. Adam? If I did, I know I would have to be submissive to him. I've spent two weeks learning some of his porn writing and he writes men dominating women. But never hurting them.

If I did, I couldn't do it as a fairy. No way, I'm not gay. I would have to completely imagine myself as Mr. Adam said I was to pretend to be a sixteen-year-old virgin. I am a virgin, and I will be 19 in two weeks. The only girl who had seen my penis had laughed. I kissed her and she said to get undressed, so I did. And then she laughed. I don't know if she left, or I ran away in shame. But that is the closest I ever came to sex. I don't' want to be a virgin forever.

So far, I have played the role exceedingly well. I think I could do it. But why am I thinking about it? I can't seem to get the picture of his hairy cock out of my mind.

When I'm taking notes for him, he often talks about spanking. Would he want to spank me? The girls in his stories never kick or scream. They take their punishment crying. And they aren't allowed to touch their bottom after. Apparently, Mr. Adam thinks not touching it makes your bottom even more submissive and a strong reminder of her place in the man to woman relationship. Do girls like to be spanked by men?

I weighed myself this morning. I'm down to 127lbs. Not sure if that is good or bad for being 5'7" tall. But Mr. Adam continues to keep me on the same foods as when I arrived. Mr. Adam is well over six feet and as I've said before a big man with a small paunch.

Mr. Adam last week asked me to learn some new hair styles. My hair has grown about a half inch since I've been here. I've learned how to put it in a bun which he prefers when I'm doing secretarial work. That's the way it is now. I need to go to his office in 15 minutes.

OMG, I'm dressed but the silky top is rubbing against my nipples, and they are feeling very sensitive. What the hell is happening?

I leave my room. Walk down the staircase.

The silky blouse swaying against my nipples. I feel aroused. I reach the office.

Knock, Knock.

"Come In," Mr. Adam in his deep baritone voice commands.

Chapter 7 - No Turning Back

Mr. Adam is naked again from the waist down but today, as he has in the past, is wearing an unbuttoned white cotton collared shirt. His ample chest hair is visible as well as his navel and the whole look is even more erotic.

"Would you like to read one of my books," Mr. Adam asks?

Hesitantly in my well established meek and almost feminine voice I reply, "Yes Mr. Adam."

I was instructed from the start to always answer with his name. Not just a yes.

"I'll give you a copy when you leave today. You can take the rest of the day off to read it and we can talk about it tomorrow. Now, let us begin."

Mr. Adam is standing on my right side, his cock in juxtaposition to the right side of my face. I can smell him. As he talks his cock dances in my peripheral vision. He seems closer than ever before.

"I'm wondering Eve, have you ever given a man a blow job," he asks?

"No, Mr. Adam," I awkwardly reply trying to swallow noiselessly my dry mouth.

"Eve, have you reached a point where you would like to have a consensual moment with me?"

OMG...OMG.... I can't believe I want to. What should I say? Where will it lead. I am losing Steve and becoming Eve.

"Yes" ...I stammer, "Mr. Adam."

Mr. Adam walks to his desk opening a drawer. He takes out a sheet of paper. Picks up a pen and returns to my desk.

"Eve, this is a consent form. It has a few stipulations. Read it and if you want to proceed sign it."

He hands me the paper. At the top it says Eve.

But the signature part says Steve (Eve) Thomas and a place to fill in the date.

I'm so nervous I barely focus on the content of the form.

The first line starts with my name aka Eve does consent to a sexual relationship with Mr. Adams. It goes on with some gobble-gook about my obeying and submitting to Mr. Adam. My mind is in a whir. Obviously if I'm going to do this I will be submitting. There's something about this being in effect until my termination date. Which is exactly one year after I arrived.

Just before the signature line there is a paragraph simply stating I will receive $150,000 on my termination date.

OMG.

Mr. Adam cock dangles over the page. Now he is standing right in front of me. What is this sexual urge I'm having? Am I swooning? Is this how a girl feels in front of a man.

I signed the form Steve aka Eve Thomas. I can't breathe.

Chapter 8 - Submissively Yours.

Mr. Adam takes the signed form back to his desk. Scans it and sends it somewhere.

"Eve, before you get to enjoy my cock you will have on OTK spanking. You knew this would come since you've been taking enough notes over the past weeks. Also, your duty hours will change. Cleaning just twice a week. More learning your new role. I will change up your wardrobe."

"Get up and come over to the spanking chair.

I hadn't even thought of the other chair in the room that way."

I'm conflicted but at the same time a strong emotional part of me wants Mr. Adam to use me. Do I equate spanking with caring.

Rising from my desk I walk to the chair. Mr. Adam is already sitting down.

"Take your skirt off Eve."

Fingers twitching, I reach to the back of my skirt undo the button and then pull the zipper down. It's as if I'm having an outer body experience and someone else is removing my skirt.

The skirt falls to the ground. I step out of it. All I'm wearing now are white satin panties, a white blouse and a black choker. Although I cannot remember the lyrics my brain plays the music to "Nights in White Satin" with these two lines of lyrics "just what I'm going through. They can't understand."

Mr. Adam opens his legs, grabs my wrist and gently pulls me in. He bends me over one knee and closes his other leg against the back of my legs. Letting go of my wrist I complete the bend touching the wood floor with both my hands.

The steady Thwack of his hand on my two cheeks stings but at the same time there is a release. A giving up of me. I can feel his cock through my silk blouse moving like a snake against my navel. It is hard and because I'm squeezed in between his legs I can also feel it near my crotch. As he spanks me the heat begins to build. I know not to yell or scream. I know from the notes I've taken I'm to simply let him spank me till he is done. I know I can whimper or cry. I know I am becoming Eve entering the garden of sexuality.

Hard to believe after perhaps fifty or more smacks, I'm not counting, I can feel the tears beginning to well up. At some point Mr. Adam lowered my panties. I feel even more vulnerable, his hot hard cock is touching my skin now. But the spanking continues. Soon the whimper will fade, and the tears will flood. And each swat brings me closer to whom I may have always been.

I've read about dominant and submissive sexuality but only now do I realize I am a true submissive. Only now do I understand I am somewhere between a boy and a girl. Neither one nor the other.

Tears flow. I am sobbing. I'm crying from both the spanking and the release of Eve.

"Stand up Eve. Kneel in front of me. In between my legs," Mr. Adam directs.

I stand. I don't touch anything leaving my panties down around my knees. My tears have wetted my cheeks. My ass feels it's on fire.

I kneel between his legs. Mr. Adam cock is now hard and erect. I have no idea how big it is but to my eyes it's a Monster and I guess I'm the Queen like the perfume he gave me a few weeks ago.

"Eve, wet your lips."

My tongue glides out over my "Red Carpet" painted lips.

Mr. Adam puts his hands on both sides of my head and pulls me towards his cock.

I open my mouth and his Monster invades my body. It's warm. Guess I should have known that. And the tip bulges as it glides over my tongue. His uncut cock became unsheathed with his erection. I can feel the last of the passing my lips as the ridge of the head moves into me.

By moving my head back and forth Mr. Adam controls the rhythm. My mouth is his orifice for his cock.