Eve Pt. 04

Story Info
Steve is turned to Eve to work for Mr. Adam.
1.7k words
4.54
8.3k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: fundipity

Subject: Eve (TG) by Lauren Westley

EVE

By Lauren Westley

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real.

Chapter 8 - Pain and Joy

I'm back in my room. When Mr. Adam spurted his cum into my mouth, I thought I'd vomit. But he held my head on his cock and told me to calm down. As his copious load of cum coated my entire mouth my first thoughts were horror and disgust. But the cum tasted salty and creamy so I realized it was my mind not the physical reality.

"Never swallow until you show me, and after I give you permission," Mr. Adam said.

He slowly eased his cock out of my mouth and then I opened my red lips wide showing him my pink tongue coated with his white cum.

"Now swallow."

I did.

How could I, an 18-year-old male whom just a couple of months ago would have avowed my heterosexuality and probably had made a snide remark about someone dressed in drag actually find the cum in my mouth not unnatural.

But I was more than dressed in drag. Many heterosexual men like to dress up as a woman. Fact is, Eve was who I am now. Not a man nor a woman but a unique gender bender.

Then he sent me back to my room with the book he promised earlier and the instructions not to drink or eating anything for 15 minutes. Obviously so the memory of his cum would be both physical and mental.

My mind tries to comprehend what has just occurred. I know the thought of what just happened disgusts me but at the same time I, as Eve, felt it was natural. Mr. Adam is not particularly an attractive man. As I mentioned before he has a bit of a paunch. His hands are massive, and his hair is more salt than pepper. His eyes are piercingly ice blue. He is very commanding.

I wonder about that and our huge age difference. But I have done it. I've crossed over to a land I never planned to visit but now my feet are on shore, and I will explore this word of sex.

Sitting back, I took the book Mr. Adam gave me, turned it over, and read the title.

"Boys as Girls."

Chapter 9 - Mr. Adam

It's time you heard a bit from me. Not too much but you've read enough to know who I am but perhaps you should know some of my plans for Eve.

Going back a bit when Eve was Steve and thought my manager was the landlord and had raised her rent to an unaffordable price. What she didn't know was everything since she came to this small town out West has been my doing.

First, I'm a hunter. A hunter of a certain type of homo sapiens. My desires are long term subjugation and an evil of pleasure I do not physically harm anyone. I prefer they submit consensually to what they would never admit to consciously before I entered their life.

Eve will be the sixth iteration. And my knowledge from the past should allow me to take her where she has never been deep into the inferno of forbidden sex. And further than I've gotten before. That's not to say what I intend to accomplish hasn't been done before. There are even porn videos of much of where she is going. But the combination of everything with me as the Master, well that's the story.

That day, several months ago when, oh lets just call her by her name now, Eve walked into a small fast-food place I had invested in, and she approached the owner for a job. I saw the possibilities and after she left advised the owner to hire her at the most menial job a small crappy fast-food joint has, cleaning the gunk on the floors, wiping up tables from slobs etc.

Yes, my plan was in place at the very start. I wanted to instill in her some domesticity as well as a bit of submissive employee. No one associated with her because they were told not to and given plausible reasons why.

When she wanted to find a place to stay someone told her there was a listing on the company bulletin board.

She took the room immediately since it was all she could afford. I made sure to offer it only to her and at a price she couldn't pass up. She probably didn't even notice the room, although shabby, had the feel and smell of a woman probably being the prior tenant.

And, when she lost her job. Me.

And the Craig Listing, Me.

Please, this is a small town. It was obvious she'd find it when she went to the library to use their computer, I had placed the ad just the day before and had paid to have it featured. After she called, I took the ad down and deleted the history.

Her phone was cracked because it broke at work earlier in the week. She thought it had been her fault but while she was working, I had come in through the back door, gone to her locker, cracked the face with a spiderweb and then dropped it on the floor of her locker.

Steve becoming Eve was almost inevitable. And here she is.

Now, I am not going to tell you the depth of the submission nor the depravity she will accept on her path. But I do promise this. She will never be Steve again.

Chapter 10 - Who Am I?

Reading Mr. Adam book, I learn there are many boys like me who enjoy the transition to being a girl with a penis. They enjoy wearing women's clothing, submitting to men. The book doesn't make anything seem wrong or shameful but instead a world these now men transformed to girls feel natural.

Taking a break from reading, I get up and go to my closet. All my secretarial outfits are gone and a note on the hanger says I will get those clothes in the morning.

Mr. Adam has called me from my room. It's nearly bedtime. I know what is about to happen.

It's enough getting so many spankings these past weeks. Suddenly Mr. Adam will motion me over. Doesn't matter if I'm doing maid or secretarial duties. More often they are given in the morning. The rest late afternoon or just before I go to bed.

And the only reason he calls me out this late is for a spanking. I exit my room. I know where to go. There is a spanking chair just outside my door. Didn't know it was a spanking chair, but it is. It's the only time it seems to be used.

Dutifully I lie across his lap and know the end will be when I'm crying, and my ass is burning. They seem to end around fifty hard smacks. Mr. Adam says there are other methods of spanking I will soon learn.

By the time he is finished I am crying uncontrollably. And to shame me more I must curtsy and thank him. Always new rules for me to learn.

"Thank you, Mr. Adam," I quiver as I curtsy and go back to my room

When Mr. Adam gives me one just before I go to sleep like he did tonight, I lie in my bed drained of tears, the heat of his hand emitting thoughts of my subservient position. And now, reading with the night light on...OMG

OMG, I'm lying-in bed reading "Boys as Girls" while my mind drifts back to Mr. Adam cum on my tongue and I become aroused. Even my nipples begin to send feelings. My penis is uncurling. What can I do? I am not allowed to pleasure myself. He will know. I'll ask him in the morning at breakfast.

Chapter 11 - Milking

After a restless night sleep, I still feel an erotic sensation both on my nipples and down below. I dress for the morning ahead in my maid outfit and the obligatory butt plug. Even the plug is now making me a bit horny. It also makes me sway more when I walk, which Mr. Adam demands.

While serving Mr. Adam breakfast I wait till he knows I want to ask something.

"Yes Eve, what's on your mind."

Haltingly I recount my bedtime drama.

"Eve, you are finally opening the box with your hidden desires. However, you must not masturbate. You must come to me, and I will satiate this thirst."

Unsure of what is going to happen, Mr. Adam has me bring him a bottle which says Pur on it. I don't know what it is. He then motions me to lie over his knees but this time over both. I don't want another spanking.

"Eve, this is not going to be a spanking," Mr. Adam reassures me as I lie over his knee.

Lately when I am getting a spanking, I also hoping to feel his cock but often I think I feel it but I may be imagining it. However, just the thought is enough to push me to the edge. My whole body is beginning to act like last night in bed.

Mr. Adam lifts my skirt up and pulls down my panties. I can't see what he is doing but I do feel an oily liquid squirted on my ass crack.

"Eve, all girls like you need to be milked. Today will be your first milking but expect many more. Come to me any time you have these feelings. No matter what time. Even if a guest is here. It's important we take care of this immediately for you," Mr. Adam says.

The butt plug is removed and then I feel his finger pushing up my hole. I am so confused. It's the first time he has put anything of his into my hole. I feel him rubbing some spot. I think it's my prostrate though I'm a bit naïve on medical anatomy.

"Mr. Adam, I think I'm need to pee," I whimper.

"Just relax," Mr. Adam instructs.

After a while I feel myself dribbling from my penis. It is not an orgasm I have known before, but it is a release. While I feel this pleasure I also nearly cry.