Eve Pt. 05

Story Info
Steve is turned to Eve and learning to pleasure Mr. Adam.
1.8k words
4.59
8.5k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: fundipity

Subject: Eve (TG) by Lauren Westley

EVE

By Lauren Westley

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real. (fundipity@yahoo.com)

Chapter 12 - Enjoyment

It's been nearly four months. My birthday is next week, and Mr. Adam says we will have a party. Just the two of us.

"Going to be wild," Mr. Adam exclaimed!

Much has happened over these past weeks. At my last writing I had been milked for the first time. Mr. Adam does this regularly and he likes to give me a spanking first. As I said before Mr. Adam believes in Pain and Joy. Spanking and Milking are exactly that.

My new outfits, maid uniform remains for chores, are much more thematic. I have a complete Japanese school girl uniform I've not worn yet. There's the Little Bo Peep outfit. A complete nurse outfit. Alice in Wonderland. Dorothy, Wizard of Oz.

And a few traditional teen girl outfits including short skirts and dresses barely covering my ass.

I'm enjoying this. Can't say why. Giving Mr. Adam a bj somewhat regularly isn't the best part but it's not much to give up living in a warm home with regular food and a sense of adventure. The further down this road I wander the more I believe this is where I should be. Lately I feel a bit romantic thinking Mr. Adam and I may spend our life together. But I also feel it's a bit foolish.

Many more feelings course through me. I now have size A breasts and my scrotum has shrunk from small to tiny. I even think my penis is smaller. Mr. Adam says all of this is from my acceptance of being effeminately sexual. I never correct Mr. Adam. He impressed I shouldn't several months ago.

I pee as a girl. I bathe, smell, dress and walk like a girl. My voice seems to increase in register and after taking some voice lessons Mr. Adam provided the DVD for, I now end my sentences with a perky up note. Men end in a down baritone. If you listen, you will hear the difference.

Mr. Adam still gives me a B12 vitamin shot each morning but sometimes he fondles me before and after. I feel myself tingling when he does it.

During the last two weeks I had two new butt plugs to wear. Each one is a bit bigger. I'm not dumb. I know where this is leading but will I consent?

Looking at all the magazines in my room I've noticed nearly all girls have tattoos. I asked Mr. Adam if I may get one. He said after my birthday.

Chapter 13 - Boigina

Two days from now is my birthday. Mr. Adam called me to his office. I really haven't had any secretarial duties to speak of since he shot his first wad of cum into my mouth. Usually, it's to take a couple of notes and to lick his balls, suck his cock and fill my mouth with his spunk.

The porn videos in my room are all about the young woman giving bjs, cum spattered faces and anal cum shots. No vaginal sex. I've wondered about that but then again, I don't really care. One thing I have noticed is Mr. Adam amount of cum equals or surpasses the most copious of the male porn stars.

I walk into his office after cleaning up from lunch, going back to my room and changing my outfit to the one Mr. Adam selected. It's an Ertyuio short, pleated skirt. The label was inside. The blouse had no label. It is white, very lacy with my midriff exposed. I am also wearing white Bliss girl lace-trim bikini briefs. No stockings and open-toed one-inch sandals.

Yes, I'm paying much more attention to clothing. I am Eve, what do you expect.

Forgot to mention I was thrilled to finally get my ears pierced. Not as thrilled with the belly piercing but Mr. Adam makes the decisions. Even more surprising, Mr. Adam had all the necessary tools to do both and was quite capable.

Mr. Adam tells me to sit down. I do and he gets up from his desk wearing the open robe. His dark full bush pubic hairs with a sprinkling of white surrounded by legs, chest, arms all heavily covered in body hair. I on the other hand am completely hairless except for the little pink patch which I dye every two weeks. The belly ring is two visible pink stones. The upper smaller. My earrings match. My pubic hair almost matches.

It's been weeks since I've been in this room with Mr. Adam cock swinging in my vision.

He walks over to me with his cock just two inches away. The smell was off putting when he first did this. It seems either the smell is different, or my body is reacting differently to testosterone scent.

"Eve, you have a boigina." Mr. Adam informs me.

"What?"

"You have transitioned well but you don't have a vagina but instead you have sexual hole which from now we will refer to as a boigina. And, on your birthday you will experience the sensation the joy a boigina can bring you."

Just as the first time in the office his cock slipped over my red lips, gliding on my tongue and back into my throat. I've learned to deep throat. It's not easy. You gag. Not only the first time but nearly every time. But with practice his thick cock would slide down my throat and then pull out. The rhythm of the movement and my hands cradling his balls. My red fingernails contrast with his black pubic hair.

There is a power a submissive gather when she knows, if she does it just right, it will spin the dominant into a moment of submission. Because all orgasms are submissions.

Mr. Adams enjoys playing with my ears during the middle of the orgasm dance. Near the end he's more forceful. Commanding. Today, at the end, he pulled my face into his bush with my nose buried deep within. And pulsed his whole load deep into my throat.

Chapter 14 - The night before.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will have been here just shy of five months. I live as close to a submissive girl as one could. Just hours from now I'll have my boigina penetrated. Being wanted is a big thing for me. I have never felt wanted until Mr. Adam.

BTW, for the first time since I've come here, I saw Billy in the house. Oh, I've seen him delivering food and other things. But today he was sitting at the counter in the kitchen drinking a beer with Mr. Adam. He saw me in my maid outfit carrying some clothes to the laundry room.

He smiled at me. I shuddered because it felt like a leer but also my power. I was being ogled. Is that how many women feel? It never happened to Steve.

Tomorrow I'm going to wear the Barbie outfit all day. No maid chores. It's my birthday and Mr. Adam said he had a surprise breakfast for me.

Mr. Adam gave me another book to read. It's about the women of Gor. Apparently, a fictional world of submissive women. No way for me to Google this so I'll just have to read this print out.

If you could see this place. It's amazing. Everything in the house is nicer than anything I've ever seen before. I often use the swimming pool wearing my bikini. My tan is perfect and my abilities at make-up are now first rate.

Some may think, "why is Eve so easily subjugated?" Mr. Adam has made me feel this is how and where I belong, but I do wonder about tomorrow. Will I feel released or violated. I never considered any man putting his manhood into me and ejaculating. Because this is exactly what will happen tomorrow. Unless I refuse. And then what?

Chapter 15 - Happy Birthday

Waking up this morning was like fully waking as Eve. Besides the normal to-do list, I would have to give myself a enema. Mr. Adam explained why and gave me instructions. Apparently the first was with soapy water and the next two with clear water. If you don't know what I'm talking about Google it.

Filling your hole with probably a pint or two of soapy water feels like someone stuck a firehose in your ass and turned it on. Then to spend fifteen minutes carrying it in you and the feeling you are a pressure-cooker is both excruciating and exhilarating. Pain and Joy. For me, I felt a bit turned on. And I was going to give Mr. Adam access to the tunnel today.

All Barbie up and ready to go, I leave my room and come to the kitchen to get breakfast for Mr. Adam and myself. Lo and behold, Mr. Adam is in the kitchen.

"Eve today is a big day."

"Sit down," Mr. Adam says as he places a stack of pancakes in front of me. I haven't ever had a breakfast like this. And nothing this fattening since I've been here. My breakfast usually consists of some blueberries and yogurt with a Ryvita.

As I sit down Mr. Adam pours me a cup of green tea.

"Did you properly douche?"

"Yes Mr. Adam"

"It may hurt a little and you may bleed a bit. Most girls do. I can't say how much you'll enjoy the first time, but you will learn over time to find this is naturally who you are."

I see someone I've never seen before coming through the front door and walking to the far corner of the room and open a door I've never seen opened and disappear.

"Who was that"

Mr. Adam tells me he is one of the men who take care of the house. There is much to be done and over the next month or so I may see several men come and go. Some for business.

After breakfast Mr. Adams asks me, "Did you get a chance to read about Gor?"

"Not really. I skimmed a little bit and saw the word 'slave' used. But apparently not the way we think of the term. It's something where the woman gives up everything to the man and by releasing herself, she finds she is free. She knows what is expected of her and does whatever he says knowing she is protected."

"You've got some of the idea. I want you to read it thoroughly because I think you would become truly happy as a woman of Gor and me as your Master."

With that, Mr. Adam motions me to follow him upstairs to his bedroom.