Eve Pt. 06

Story Info
Steve is turned to Eve and now a slave.
1.7k words
4.21
8.2k
12

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From: fundipity

Subject: Eve (TG) by Lauren Westley

EVE - Part 6

By Lauren Westley

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real. (fundipity@yahoo.com)

Chapter 17 - Virgin No more.

Two weeks after my birthday Mr. Adam is fucking me daily. I walk like a bronco buster and my rear end is so sore. Besides the currently daily spankings and Mr. Adam cock roaming around inside me and finally spurting deep into my bowel, my life is good.

Gone are the old maid outfits. Remember the various costumes I mentioned before? The Barbie outfit, which if you've ever seen Barbie all dressed in pink and white with long legs. This outfit accentuates my legs by the shortness of the skirt and the super high heel white platforms. When I wear it my nails, lipstick, eye shadow is all pink. Barbie is scrawled in pink on my earrings. My necklace is a pink heart with Barbie written inside with little rhinestones and two charms attached. One looks like a penis. The other I have no idea.

Everyday Mr. Adam instructs me which outfit to wear. Most times I can keep the pink lipstick, nails etc. but when I must change it becomes extra work at night.

As to the maid outfit. It is one of those perverted French Maid outfits. It's not to wear to do housework and so far, Mr. Adam hasn't asked me to wear it.

My workload is also diminishing. Mr. Adam has hired a crew to come clean the house. There are three of them. All men. They constantly leer at me since Mr. Adam wants me out of my room during the day.

When they are in the house cleaning Mr. Adam has me come into his office and either his cock is up my boigina or in my mouth. When I exit his office, I can see the men lecherously smiling at me. It makes me shudder.

Sometimes I have to pass near them and they smooch with their lips and one always puts his hand over his balls moving them around.

I must wear small feminine pads in my panties because Mr. Adam doesn't let me go sit on the toilet and clean out. Instead, he prefers I hold his sperm in me and if it leaks it will leak into my panties.

When I pass the cleaning crew, I try to hurry hoping I'm not leaking anything.

He asked if I had finished reading "The Women of Gor," and I said I had. We've discussed this a lot lately. He wants me to commit to this slave contract. If I do it means all aspects of my life will be controlled by Mr. Adam.

Because I've done everything else, he wanted, Mr. Adam says if I do not commit, he will drive me out to the bus stop with enough money to catch a bus back to town. I wouldn't have to worry about the dogs or walking. But where would I go? And I have breasts now. Not big but noticeable.

I don't think I can go back out to the other side. What would I do? This body. No money. I'm too far in to leave but I also have a premonition about staying.

But signing a Gor slave contract will mean so many new rules.

He gave me till tomorrow to make my decision.

Chapter 18 - The Contract

Last night Mr. Adam gave me a copy of the Gor Woman Contract to read and sign. If I accept, I'm only to wear a very sheer floor length wrap. Very see through. No make-up. Hair down.

I will be collared.

I will become Mr. Adam to do with as he pleases.

I cannot refuse any desire of Mr. Adam

Most of it sounds much like the way I've been living these past 8 months. The term 'slave' is a bit disturbing. And collared with what?

I am ready. Barefoot with a thin cotton robe with only my hand to hold it from falling open I open my door and walk out.

Ugh! Those cleaning men are here today and as I walk to the office, I hear a low whistle. I know they can see my ass. Can they see the butt plug. It has a pink crystal at the end about one inch in diameter.

Knocking on the office door, Mr. Adam says for me to come in. Of course, he is nude. Nothing new about that. But outside of the very sheer cloth covering me I'm naked as well.

"Are you ready to sign, Eve?"

Biting my lower lip, I nervously reply, "Yes Mr. Adam."

"Take off your robe Eve. You will enter this new world naked. No make-up. Nothing but your naked self."

I release my hands from holding the robe closed and let it fall to the floor. Mr. Adam motions me to come around the desk and there is the contract, a pen and a small knife.

"After you sign the contract, I'll prick your finger and let a drop of blood seal your bounds."

Shaking, I picked up the pen and signed. Then Mr. Adam pricks my finger and a drop of blood falls onto the contract.

"Now for your collar Eve. Turn around."

As I turn around, I see Mr. Adam open a desk drawer and take a box out. Momentarily I feel him putting this collar on me. Mr. Adam hands me a mirror and I can see the collar. It's a gold filagree band and the front is connected by one thin piece with a small bell in the middle saying, EVE. The bell is like one on a cat collar and sounds like one also.

"Eve, this collar is made of titanium plated in gold. You cannot break it. There is no unlocking mechanism. It also has a geophysical location signal-built in."

Mr. Adam began walking towards a wall on the left side of his office.

"Follow me Eve," Mr. Adam said.

As he neared the wall with me just steps behind him, a part of the wall suddenly opened. A secret door. He walked in and I followed. The door closed.

Chapter 19 - On the other side of the Mirror

As we walked down the hall Mr. Adam reminded me, I am now his slave, I had to obey any and every command of his.

"Many of these commands may repulse you but you must do them. You have no past. Today is the beginning of your future."

The hall was long with several closed doors. At the end was an open door. Mr. Adam directed me to enter. It was a small spartan room with a single bed, a door to a bathroom, and no windows.

"Eve, you will earn your advancements by obeying your master, Me," Mr. Adam said. "This will be your first room. Think of it like a video game. The first level and you will want to level up."

Naked and in shock I said nothing. What could I say. I was a slave.

"Billy will be coming into your room momentarily. You will service him in whatever manner he pleases. By doing so you will please me. More importantly you will be obeying me."

Mr. Adam walked out of the room and closed the door. I was in shock. This comfy life I was looking forward to with Mr. Adam had taken a sharp turn off the cliff. What could I do?

No matter how much I thought about it I could not find a way out. I was collared and locked in some unknown part of the house. Even if I could get out where would I go? How could I escape with the dogs? And if I could find myself back to the town what would happen to me? Before I came to Mr. Adam ranch, I was in a small community in northeastern Montana hundreds of miles away from any place where I may find a TG community. My life between here and there, if I made it, would be horrific. And then what?

I was trapped.

Chapter 20 - Billy

There was no knock. Billy just walked in with a leer on his face. He was as bald and scruffy as I remembered him months ago. His beard was an 'almost' beard. A scratchy web of hair poorly groomed. He was smiling and I noticed his teeth were tobacco stained.

"Come girl," Billy instructed.

Haltingly I approached him. Billy wore overalls and a wife beater T-shirt. It was as if he had dressed to disgust me.

When I finally was just in front of him Billy reached out and tweaked my nipples. I thought I would cry from the shame.

He pulled me towards the bed. Then he sat down.

Holding my arm he said, "Fir tings fir," and pulled me so I ended up over his lap. Unlike Mr. Adam he didn't wedge me in between his legs.

"Been wantin' do dis b'fer some time."

And with that Billy spanked the living daylights out of me. I was sobbing but he continued.

I begged him to stop. I said, "Please Mr. Billy."

But the spanking continued until I was a melted piece of flesh.

He had me stand up in front of him, reminding me not to touch my ass. Almost immediately he grabbed me by my waist, pulled me towards him and said, "Give Pappy a big wet kiss."

Pulling me closer Billy put a hand behind my head pulling down till our lips were touching. He pushed his tongue into my mouth. His nicotine tongue wiping itself all over my mouth.

After the spanking and kiss he wanted a good blow job which I did. His load was a bit nasty tasting maybe because of what he eats and drinks. But it wasn't as big as Mr. Adam. I had to show him his load while he took his phone out and took a picture. Then he told me swallow.

As he got up to leave, he turned to me and said, "From now on you call me Pappy."