Eve Pt. 07

Story Info
Steve who is now Eve escapes from Mr. Adam.
1.4k words
4.34
5.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All disclaimers are in force. This is just a work of fiction and for the enjoyment of those who are old enough to read it. It is mature subject matter. None of the characters are real.

Chapter 21 - Escaped

Pappy (Billy) decided to rescue me. He said he was going to save me from the evil Mr. Adam. Pappy had worked for Mr. Adam for over ten years and had security codes, keys, everything.

On the second night of my internment, well that room felt like a prison, Billy came with some of his clothes for me to wear. Pants, sweater, boots and a parka with gloves and hat in the pocket. Even though Pappy was scrawny all the clothes were way too big for me. Even the boots were several sizes too big. With a pair of socks pushed into the toe of the boot I was able to walk in them.

He snuck me out of the house, and we had to walk about a half mile to the car because he didn't want the engine to alert anyone. There was snow on the ground and even wrapped up I felt the chill.

I asked Pappy, "What about the dogs? Won't they start barking?"

"Oh, I drugged their water in the early evening before I put them in their cages. Mr. Adam often takes a sleeping pill, so he won't wake for another hour or two."

"Cages, I thought they roamed freely,"

"Not at night," Pappy replied.

"And what about this collar Mr. Adam put on me?"

"And as soon as we get down the road a bit, I'll get that collar off."

And we drove off. The warmth from the car radiator felt good.

After a few miles we stopped, and Pappy took out a small electronic thing.

"This is a hobby saw. The blade is diamond dust. You must stay still, and I'll score the collar. Then I'll be able to snap it off."

I was scared as the blade was so near my neck, I could feel both heat and flecks coming off the collar but after less than a minute he stopped. He got some sort of pliers. There was a flat end sliding up under the collar and a sharp end he fitted over the score and before you knew it SNAP it was off and he threw it out of the truck.

We drove for an hour or more and then turned up on another one of those two track roads deep past the forest. In the early morning light, we turned off the two-track road through some snow. About a hundred yards on, after a sharp turn, Pappy stopped his truck and told me to stay and be quiet. He got out of the truck, grabbed a switch broom from the back and said he was going to go back to where we turned off and try to cover our tire tracks at bit.

"We're going to have a major snowstorm in about an hour," Pappy said adding, "and that will erase all indications we came through here."

I stayed in the truck waiting for Pappy to return. It did cross my mind about just running but two things held me back. Most importantly I had no idea where I was. And second, I feared what either Pappy or Mr. Adam would do if either of them caught me.

When Pappy returned, he started the truck and drove on. The ground was firm for the truck, so we had no problem going forward and it was obvious Pappy knew where we were going.

A few miles ahead we reached a small open meadow surrounded by forests with a cabin. A stream ran near the house. Pappy stopped the truck and said, "Eve, come with me."

I got out of the truck and followed Pappy into the cabin. Although it was a simple mountain cabin it was clean and comfortable. There was a fireplace with two chairs facing it. A bookshelf filled with old hardcover and paperback books. A small kitchen with a round table for dining off to one side with three chairs. The windows looked out over the meadow and forest.

While I looked around Pappy started a fire both in the fireplace and a wood burning heater. Although the other room or rooms had a wall between them and the main room the wall ended about eight feet up and the roof of the cabin sloped up higher. I guessed the heat would disperse over the whole house.

"Eve, come sit down in front of the fire," Pappy said. "I'm sure you have many questions."

I sat down and blurted out, "Are we safe here? Why did you rescue me? What do you want?

And at that point Pappy said to call him Billy from now on and explained all.

"Eve, I brought you to the house. I knew some Mr. Adam intentions. I've been with him for many years. And, yes, I found you sexually arousing. However, what happened the night before was not all it appeared to be. Mr. Adam had instructed me to go in and give you a good spanking as well as either have you give me a blow job or fuck you. There's a peep hole in your room and I knew Mr. Adam was watching. I had to go along with his instructions. But I wasn't happy about it."

I was wondering what happened to Billy hillbilly accent. He was talking to me normally.

"Billy, you don't sound like the hick who picked me up."

"Eve I'm no hick. It's all part of the act Mr. Adam has created. I even went to college for a year."

It was warming up, so I took my parka off.

"I'm not going to go into the years before, but Mr. Adam had never included me into a sex scene, and I had never been into that room. The two other young men I brought ended up leaving long before you did. So, I always thought everything was voluntary."

"What do you expect of me," I asked?

"Nothing. But with the storm coming and Mr. Adam looking for you we may be stuck here till spring. I have stocked plenty of supplies and you will have a separate bedroom."

I was shocked. Billy didn't seem anything like the man I thought I knew. He was considerate and he saved my ass?

"By the way Billy, where are we and our we safe here?"

"We are at my grandfather hunting cabin. He was my mom's father. My mom had dementia and passed away a few months ago and the deed hasn't been changed yet. Mr. Adam doesn't know anything about this place. Over the years I fixed it up a bit. It's still rustic but it will do. In early spring we should be able to head out from here and I'll take you to wherever you want me to."

There was a lamp near me and for fun I turned it on, and it worked!

"Where is this getting electricity from?"

Billy told me he had a small solar panel. Enough to give us some light and warm a little water to take a shower in or wash our hands. However, if there is no sun the storage battery will only last from one to five days.

The cabin had two small bedrooms. Mine was even smaller than where I had just left but it was nice, and it had a window. Billy had brought some of my clothes from the house and his mom's old boots, slippers, shoes and two sweaters.

Oddly, I was happy seeing my clothing again. I put on a bra, panties and a dress. And his mom's sweater fit me perfectly though it was old fashion with embroidered flowers.

"I tried to get what I could for you Eve. The box over there contains all your makeup, combs, brushes etc. Mr. Adam had me box them up and I was to put them in storage. I brought all this here yesterday as well as some extra provisions.

"Thank you, Billy," I said sincerely. He left the room and closed the door

I sorted through my things, and I put on a bra, panties and a dress. There was more than I thought. Even my jewelry was there.

I put my cosmetics and jewelry on a small table in the corner and hung my clothes up on a small open closet in another corner in the room.

Finally, I tried his mom's sweater on and it fit me perfectly though it was old fashion with embroidered flowers and had a musty odor.

Mr. Adam had misled me. The whole experience with the collar, Gor etc. was so wrong. I have no idea what my life with Billy will be like these next three or four months, but I was free. But at that moment I was happy.