All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 08'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 3 years ago
CMNF Relationship

While the entire off-screen nature of Eveline and Lancer's blossoming romance was kind of a cop-out, I have to say I love the multiple positives that came from it. The coach approves and encourages their relationship, Lance acts as positive source of happiness for Eveline, and he winds up being another force in her life keeping her naked but he's entirely doing it out of well-meaning benevolence due to lighthearted misunderstandings so his source of nudity for Eveline actually isn't malevolent. In fact, it makes him kinda cute in the "himbo" sense, due to how his future actions of helping keep Eveline constantly nude show a kind of cute naivety.

I also can't help but find the CMNF one-sided nudity aspect of their romance sweet. It'll be pretty easy to write Lance as someone Eveline can actually trust her with naked body while he stays fully clothed. And NGL, I'm a domme who likes to keep her subs naked, so I can't help but relate to Lance's interest in a constantly-nude girlfriend, though I do understand that his reasons are different from mine and it's not Eveline's constant nudity that interests him so much as it is the "free spirited" reasoning behind it he thinks (and was falsely reinforced) to believe is the reason she goes perpetually nude.

MimiRayMimiRayover 3 years ago
The coach is a monster

So far, after a decent start, this story disappoints compared to your earlier one I read. I'm seeing nothing but the glorification of psychopathic abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course Jenny is broken

She just got her butt spanked for over an hour by her coach. No thought on how much the coach was beating her did the coach think that she was going too far. Coach was thinking that she did not want to break Jenny but maybe.... When Jenny left, her mind was not fixed or even helped a little bit. Coach just let her go and as far as we know, she did not help with Jenny after having her delete everything. Coach is pretty close as far as pictures getting lost in the many others on the internet. Now coach has Lance reinforcing Eveline's nakedness but in a different manner than he thinks. I wonder when coach is going to give back Eveline's wallet?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...