Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 07 - N.I.P. with the Basketball Team.
2.1k words
4.27
5.5k
1

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 - N.I.P. with the Basketball Team

After they returned to the house, Coach Strickland noticed that Eveline seemed a bit pre-occupied as the evening wore on. She was sure that the problem was not the girl's lack of attire, because she seemed to be getting used to being naked.

When the older woman asked the student if everything was all right, Eveline replied that she was worried about the fact her cell phone had been left in her school locker and she had not had a chance to check her messages for nearly two days. Two days is a long time for a person of Eveline's generation to go without checking her phone. The coach seemed sympathetic.

"Yes, sweetie, it's no fun to be cut-off from everyone, is it? Well, we'll see about fixing that."

Eveline's hopes rose, thinking that maybe the coach could somehow help her get into her gym locker, and that she'd be able to retrieve more than just her cell phone. However, her hostess took her back to the house and logged onto her computer.

"Your cell-phone account is connected to an e-mail address, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Then all you have to do is log into your e-mail and you'll be able to retrieve your messages."

Eveline took a deep breath as she logged into her e-mail account. The coach stood over her with her hand on the student's shoulder, as she carefully observed while she enter her password. There were several threatening messages from her brother's debt-collectors, a couple of class-assignment postings, and a message from one of Eveline's teammates inviting her to go out with their group the following day to just hang out.

As much as Eveline wanted to have a break with her teammates, she started to type that she couldn't go. The coach stopped her.

"What's going on, young lady? Being a bit anti-social?"

"No, ma'am... I just kinda thought... well, you know... my situation... "

"What's that have to do with anything? Just because your house burned down doesn't mean you're suddenly a hermit."

"No, really... I just kinda... you know... without my clothes... "

"Don't be ridiculous! You went out with me today, so you can go out with your teammates tomorrow. I'll give you some spending money."

"But, I... "

Coach Strickland's hand clamped down on the student's shoulder. Her grip seemed incredibly strong and her voice became very stern.

"Are you arguing with me, young lady?"

"No, ma'am."

"Then knock it off with the loner bull-shit! Write her back and tell her where to pick you up, which will be here. Put down my phone number as the contact. I don't know if word about your house burning down has gotten around, so you probably should let her know."

With her heart pounding and her coach reading as she typed, Eveline responded to the text message, stating that she would be happy to join her teammates the next day.

She couldn't believe this was actually happening...

----------

Eveline's teammates came over to their coach's house early the following day. They weren't yet sure what they wanted to do, but figured they would decide on their plans once they were all in one place.

Coach Strickland had a plate of whole-grain biscuits and mineral water (caffeine and anything with corn syrup were strictly off-limits to her players) ready for Eveline's guests as soon as they had gathered in the living room.

Eveline had to greet and serve her teammates completely naked. The coach had never mentioned anything to her about clothing, and by the beginning of her third day with her mentor, Eveline knew better than to ask. The previous night's grip on her shoulder and Strickland's sudden, sinister change of voice resolved any remaining doubt in the student's mind on that issue.

Eveline's classmates stared at her in fascination as she moved about the room, serving them in the nude as though she was a waitress. Eveline's companions had seen her naked plenty of times in the locker room and during the team's "gymnos" practices, but to see her in their coach's house and know that she had not worn anything for nearly three days intrigued them. While serving, she had to explain about the broken key in the locker room and what happened at her brother's house.

So Eveline was now their coach's permanent guest and completely at her mercy. Wow...

And... it turned out that she would remain naked when they took her out of the house. Each of them was thinking how the group could have some fun with their friend's dilemma. A couple of the girls had brought high-quality digital cameras with them, so Eveline's day of nude adventures would be well-documented.

Eveline's teammates often liked to just walk around downtown on the weekends, since there no longer was a real mall in the area and going to the local big-box stores to hang out didn't cut it. The local downtown stores opened up early, including on Sunday mornings, to be ready to catch shoppers before lunchtime. There was always plenty to do downtown, even for high school students.

Eveline was used to going out with the others, even though she rarely had any money to spend. She had always been desperate to get out of her brother's house before he and his girlfriend woke up and put her to work cleaning up their latest mess. So the call to go out with the group and Eveline's acceptance was nothing unusual.

Of course, on that particular Sunday morning, Eveline's complete lack of clothing was a novelty. The others were fascinated by the strange turn of events in their teammate's life and were eager to see what would happen when they did their Sunday morning rounds with a naked companion. Fortunately, it was not illegal to be naked in public in Eveline's town, but in the downtown area it certainly was not normal and not something one saw every day.

So, they'd make their morning rounds as usual. In fact, given that it was a very pleasant morning, the students decided to walk around much more than they normally would. They figured they'd stay out for about three hours, have lunch somewhere, and then go to several local landmarks for some group pictures.

----------

Eveline had a lot of personal issues and weaknesses that she was dealing with. One of her biggest shortcomings was that she was desperate for acceptance, and would do literally anything to try to fit in. Jenny knew that about her teammate, so she decided to push Eveline's weakness in an effort to dominate her completely.

Jenny insisted on holding her hand the entire time the students moved about. Eveline did not know what to make of her team captain's strange behavior, but she noticed that Jenny was not only massaging the palm of her hand with her thumb, but also looking at her with a weird intensity. Eveline was very uneasy with the bizarre new development of Jenny's blatant advances, but did not dare try to pull her hand away.

One of the stops was at a city park. The team took group pictures, but then Jenny decided she wanted pictures of herself alone with Eveline. She pulled her naked teammate in front of a stone platform performance set up for public performances and speeches and lined her up for the camera. She couldn't resist caressing Eveline's soft bare skin and telling her how pretty she was.

Eveline's heart was pounding. She forced a smile as the camera went off. OK, so Jenny now had her pictures with Eveline. Better to say that Jenny now had her first pictures with Eveline. First out of many, most likely.

Eveline wondered if there was any way the day could get more stressful. Poor girl... what a silly thing to wonder about. Well, she'd get that answer soon enough.

One of Eveline's teammates had just bought an expensive digital camera and was eager to try it out during the group's Sunday outing. She bragged the camera was so precise that "it can get your razor stubble from across the room." And that was no lie. The device did indeed take very high-quality pictures. There was no question that every minute detail of Eveline's body was being thoroughly documented in the camera's memory card. All of Eveline's teammates, not just Jenny, wanted to have pictures of themselves hugging or holding hands with their naked companion.

Jenny decided to push even harder. Her cell phone included a loudspeaker that played music almost as well as a boom box. She decided it would be fun to have Eveline do a dance performance for the benefit of her teammates and anyone else standing around in the park. She didn't exactly order Eveline to dance, but instead used psychology and encouragement, with dares and support of the rest of the team. Before she had time to really think about what she was doing, Eveline took off her shoes and complied with the wishes of her friends. She danced to several of Jenny's favorite songs, while the rest of the team cheered, applauded, and encouraged her to continue.

Meanwhile, Monique, the teammate with the camera, took picture after picture of Eveline. Her camera had a direct feed to Jenny's email address, which in turn fed directly to several on-line image-posting accounts. Jenny's accounts were open and she had hundreds of on-line friends. Eveline's pictures "went viral" almost immediately after Monique took them.

Jenny was blissfully unaware that, by the end of the day, she would deeply regret having set up the automated photo-sharing arrangement with her on-line accounts.

----------

While Eveline was dancing and posing for pictures in an effort to please her teammates, her heart jumped when she saw that a new classmate had joined her audience, a male student. It was Lance Comstock. And Lance was not just any classmate: he was the guy with whom she had a secret crush over the past year. Lance happened to be passing through the park, and saw her dancing and stopped to watch. He had noticed Eveline plenty of times in the hallways and in class and thought she was kinda cute, but was clueless that she actually liked him.

He was fascinated by what he was seeing. Eveline, who always seemed so shy in school, was out in the middle of a park dancing in the nude, as though she were a Druid priestess. His heart pounded as he suddenly realized he badly wanted her. One doesn't come across a girl who likes to run around naked in public everyday. He had always fantasized about having a "free-spirited" girlfriend, and here was such a girl, right in front of him. He knew that she didn't have a boyfriend. Hmmm...

Eveline was totally winded after having danced non-stop to eight rapid pop songs. At that point Jenny made a mistake that messed-up her plan to control Eveline. After taking more pictures, she encouraged Lance to talk to her, figuring that the conversation would further embarrass her teammate and further isolate her. In fact, quite the opposite was about to happen, that a classmate with whom Eveline had secretly been in love with was about to express his interest in her.

At first Eveline was totally panicked about being left alone with Lance. But, as he rambled on about admiring her "free spirit", it dawned on Eveline what he wanted. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He actually was interested in her? Really?

Eveline realized what Jenny was up to and wanted to get away from her. For the first time in her life, she summoned the courage to actually ask someone for a favor.

"I... Lance... can you like... take me somewhere? Anywhere? Please?"

And, with that, Eveline said goodbye to her teammates and her shocked team captain. She departed with Lance, and Jenny's fun came to an abrupt end.

They walked to where Lance had parked his car. Trying to think of something that would fill a large portion of the day, he invited Eveline to go hiking with him in a nearby state forest park. At first she thought about asking him to get her some clothes, but he seemed so fascinated with the "free-spirited" illusion that she figured it would be better to let him keep thinking that she was naked because she wanted to be. After she got into her locker the next day and retrieved her outfit, she'd have to let him know that it was due to a bunch of weird mishaps that she had lost all her clothing. She'd have to confess that she was not a "free-spirit", but that could wait. For the moment she'd simply enjoy her little victory over Jenny and see if Lance was serious about being with her.