Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 18

Story Info
Chapter 18 - Eveline takes control of Jenny.
1.8k words
4.53
3.8k
0

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18 - Jenny's Obsession: Part 3

Eveline had a long, strange, Saturday ahead of her. She would be alone with Jenny in the house for 12 hours. During that entire time she would have to do anything Jenny wanted, whatever was necessary to satisfy her teammate's weird craving for her body. There would be only one restriction: that was Jenny could not leave any marks on Eveline. She had a work assignment the following day, so Jenny would not be able to discipline her by giving her anything other than a light spanking. Given how out-of-control of herself Jenny seemed to be, Eveline was very glad she could use her job as a justification to avoid any bruises. Anything else was fair game, however.

Jenny showed up at Coach Strickland's house before sunrise. She brought with her a video recorder and a professional camera with a tripod. Undoubtedly part of Eveline's duties for the day would be to pose in every imaginable position and have every detail of her body documented in hundreds of high-resolution pictures.

Not surprisingly, Eveline's bare bottom was the focus of many of Jenny's pictures. It got to the point that Eveline wondered: Jeesh, Jenny, how many close-up shots of my asshole could you possibly want?

The photo session seemed to go on forever. At first it seemed that Jenny simply wanted to humiliate Eveline with so many photos. However, Eveline realized that was not what was going on. She realized that Jenny's problem was that she didn't know how to proceed. She literally did not know what to do next.

Eveline coaxed Jenny to turn off her camera and follow her outside to the pool area. It was clear Jenny did not have a clue what to do when she tried to embrace Eveline. Eveline realized that, in spite of her popularity, Jenny had never been in a real relationship and did not know how to handle herself with a sexual partner. That explained a lot about her weird behavior and the constant groping.

Until that moment, Eveline's feelings about Jenny were more irritation than anything else. As though she didn't have enough problems already, here was her team captain constantly harassing her every time no one was looking. The fact that Jenny was physically much stronger than Eveline did not help. But now that she saw Jenny as much more vulnerable, Eveline somewhat felt sorry for her classmate. She bore her no ill-will, but she did want to turn the situation to her advantage. Eveline was tired of feeling so helpless all the time. If she could figure out how to use Jenny's weaknesses to dominate her, she'd feel a lot better about herself and about life in general.

The two students got into the pool, partly to cool off and partly because they were unsure how to proceed. Eveline decided to try something. She partly got out of the pool and bent over the pools edge, completely exposing her bottom and vulva to Jenny's hungry eyes. Jenny came up to her and with no hesitation whatsoever, started kissing and licking Eveline's backside. Then she spread Eveline's bottom and started licking her sphincter.

Eveline tried to relax. What Jenny was doing to her was weird, but it felt nice.

After the session in the pool, Eveline sat down in a lounge chair and had Jenny sit with her. Now she was ready to change who was in control.

She massaged one of Jenny's small muscular breasts, and with her free hand guided Jenny's hand to her vulva. Yes... Jenny started pleasuring herself. Perfect. Eveline started massaging both of Jenny's breasts and noticed she was starting to tremble.

"Hmm... so you like that, naughty girl?"

"Oh... yes... "

"Hmmm... so naughty... aren't we? You're my bad girl?"

"Oh... Ohhh... Yes... Bad... naughty... "

"So naughty... so misbehaved... and you know what happens to naughty girls in this house... "

"Oh please... Ohhh... "

"Hmmm? In this house naughty girls get spanked. Coach's rules, you know. I bet that's what you need, naughty girl... you need a good spanking... "

"Oh... Oh yes... naughty... ."

"Now I'm gonna give my naughty girl a nice big cum, but then my naughty girl's gonna be a brave girl and do what she's told."

"Yes... please... Ohhh."

"You gonna be my brave little naughty girl? Gonna be brave for that nice big cum I'm gonna give you?"

"Oh yes... . Ohhh... Please... Yes... I'll do whatever you want."

"That's my naughty girl. That's what I need to hear from you."

Eveline was elated. That turned out to be even easier than she had anticipated.

Eveline did fulfill her side of the girls' bargain. When it came to sex, she had enough experience to know how to figure out the needs of a partner and give a really good orgasm. She gave Jenny the best damn orgasm she could give. She knew that Jenny would be desperate for more, and she'd use that weakness to control her. Jenny's ass would be hers.

Eveline was exhausted after her session with Jenny in the pool. Jenny was not. She had totally enjoyed the orgasm Eveline had given her, but it was not enough. She badly needed more.

Now Eveline was ready to implement her plan to completely bring Jenny under her control. She would use Jenny's body against her. She also would use Jenny's cameras against her.

Eveline set up Coach Strickland's massage table in the living room and told Jenny to lie on it and keep her eyes closed. Eveline then moved Jenny's cameras into position. Jenny was aroused enough to think the idea of taking more pictures would be extremely sexy, so she did not object. Eveline set up the auto-functions and turned on the recorder, to capture every detail of what was about to happen next.

The massage started out normally enough, but soon Jenny positioned herself to make it clear she wanted Eveline to touch her sexually. Sure. Eveline would do that. No problem.

"You are such a naughty girl, aren't you? You my bad girl?"

"Ohhh... yes, I'm your bad girl."

"Mmmm... and bad girls like their naughty cums, don't they?"

"Oh, yes... please... make me cum... "

"So bad. So naughty. You know what you need? You need a good hard spanking after you cum, don't you, bad girl?"

"I... oh please... uh... I... "

"Love hurts, Jenny. If you want your nice cum, you gotta have your spanking."

"Yes, please... "

"Ask me nice, Jenny. Tell me what you want."

"I... I want my spanking... Oh please... "

"That was a rude way to say it, bad girl. Ask me nice, now."

"Oh please, Eveline. Please spank me. Please... spank your bad girl."

"Mmmm... so my bad girl likes her spankings, doesn't she?"

"I'm a bad girl and I want a spanking. Ohhh... "

"Mmmm?"

"Please spank me. Please spank your naughty girl... "

Eveline finally stopped tormenting Jenny and allowed her to climax. As she listened to Jenny's moans and watched her sweaty body tremble with pleasure, she marveled at how little control her classmate had over herself.

She glanced at the cameras, which were still running. Excellent. She now had a recording of Jenny begging to be spanked.

Eveline told Jenny to get off the massage table and kneel on the floor. Jenny immediately complied. There was no hesitation from her whatsoever.

Both girls were totally amazed and bewildered by what was going on. Jenny couldn't believe she was on her knees, submissively waiting for Eveline, shy little Eveline of all people, to spank her.

Eveline couldn't believe she had actually forced her team captain, a strong dominant girl who had intimidated her for years, to submit to her.

Eveline already had on film and video recordings what she needed to blackmail Jenny. However she knew that blackmailing Jenny wouldn't be necessary, and not what she really wanted to do anyway. She had discovered her teammate's weakness, her pussy. Jenny was a slave to the physical longings coming from between her legs, and anyone who could control those longings could control Jenny.

Eveline had decided, from the beginning, to spank Jenny using only her hand. She knew that Coach Strickland had a collection of paddles, straps, and leather switches, but she did not feel that using an implement would be appropriate for what she wanted to accomplish with Jenny. Jenny needed the intimacy of lying across Eveline's lap and the feel of Eveline's hand on her bare skin. Any implement would take away from that.

Eveline knew, through her experiences being disciplined by her coach, how to give a good spanking. That afternoon, she had all the time in the world to do it right. She spanked slowly, to make the anticipation of each slap as important as the pain. Between swats, she massaged her companion's sore bottom and occasionally teased her between her legs.

She knew that Jenny would have to surrender herself completely before she finished.

And Jenny did surrender herself. She closed her eyes and let the mounting heat and burning in her exposed backside become her entire world.

She was where she wanted to be.

Eveline finished spanking and gave Jenny another orgasm. Finally the two students settled in the guest bedroom to relax a bit before Jenny had to go home and Coach Strickland returned to the house. Jenny lay on her stomach and let Eveline explore her warm bottom with her fingertips.

Jenny was completely relaxed. It was strange to see her that way, because never had anyone seen Jenny in a tranquil state. At school she was always energetic, wound-up, and super tense, ready to compete and out-do anyone around her. Eveline was seeing a side of her that no one had ever seen.

Jenny closed her eyes and for several minutes enjoyed the touch of her companion's fingers on her backside. Her bottom still burned from the spanking, and she was loving it.

"I wish we could always be like this. I... I'd even put on a collar for you, I'd be yours."

"Jenny, you know that I can't. As long as I live with Coach Strickland, my ass belongs to her. You know that."

"Yeah. I know. But, today... what happened... you knew me. You knew what I needed. Even I didn't know what I needed, but you did."

"Yeah, Jenny, I knew."

"So, what do we do now?"

Eveline thought for a moment. She was still trying to figure out how to turn the seduction of Jenny to her advantage. This was not going to be a one-time experience as she had hoped. It was for sure she'd have to spend more intimate time with her team captain: there was no getting out of it. Finally she decided to get Jenny to do something that would not benefit her, but instead benefit her teammates.

"I guess, for you, it's to be the best you can be for all of us. We've got play-offs coming up. We on the team need you. The school needs you. The coach needs you. You've gotta be the best captain you can be. That's what I need. Let's get through the next game, and after we win, you can come back over."

"I'd love that. More than anything else in the world."