All Comments on 'Eveline's Strangest Journey Ch. 18'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kind of liked this chapter

But it is way too short and lacking on details. For instance, the initial taking of pictures. All we got was Jenny was taking a lot of Eveline's ass but then later Eveline took advantage of Jenny's pussy for orgasms. Why did Jenny want to take those pictures even though it was kind of hinted that she did not know what to do. Later at the pool, Jenny is tormented just a bit and through a lot of detailed dialog, Jenny is allowed to orgasm. Then Jenny is put on the massage table and after some good dialog, Jenny is allowed to orgasm again; but this time there is no detail as to what Jenny is feeling as she heads to her orgasm, just that she orgasms! Eveline then spanks Jenny but there is not real feeling here either. Just that there is some slow spanking but nothing about how pink or red Jenny's ass is getting and no feelings from either girl. The last chapter is when we get some feeling that Eveline wants Jenny to be the best for the school and team, which is very laudable for Eveline to speak.

We also get a hint that Eveline has been disciplined by coach but outside of the first spanking we have not heard of any further spankings from the coach. And Eveline still has not seen any of her money (which should be well over $400K), or her wallet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...