Evelynne - Meet the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zalty
Zalty
82 Followers

"There there," Mrs. Moreaux comforts, patting her husband on the cheek. He rolled his eyes, his expression an undecipherable mingling of smile and scowl. "I think we will leave you two to have fun for the night," she said, "To enjoy each other's company. I can imagine you might be a little tense," she added with a womanly giggle. Her husband protested a little, but she shushed him and led him away, waving at the two young lovebirds.

Evelynne uttered a big sigh of relief, hugging him tight. "I was a nervous wreck the whole time, I admit. You were very brave," she says, smiling.

He laughed. "You don't have to worry, I was more nervous than you, I promise. The truth is, I thought your father would be more severe with me. It was nice to meet him, it seems that he is a great father."

She smiled and nodded. "He is. I think he was holding back, to be honest. When he found out I was dating, he was not happy at first- but mom calmed him down over time." She hugged him warmly, then let go and took his hand. "No father likes watching his daughter choose another man, but they both know how long I've been waiting for the right man to turn up, so they're happy."

"I understand why a father would act like that. He is worried that you would choose one without shame. Luckily, I have plenty!" he joked. "And of course, your mother is very nice too," he added.

She laughed and squeezed his hand gently, starting to walk toward the exit. "She is. I think I told you before, she was so happy when I told her about you. She was almost as sad as me about not having found love yet, when you came along." She winked. "She's a fan, you could say. She insisted I hang up your drawing of me in the hall, rather than my bedroom."

"E-EH!?" He stopped, tensing up with shock. "Did you really hang m-my drawing in the H-hallway!?" He never imagined something like that would happen, not even in his wildest dreams.

She giggled girlishly. "Mmhm. My father always glances at it as he walks by. Well, we all do, really." She folded her hands over his and smiled. "Even if you become a master artist in the future, I don't think any art will be more important to me than that one."

He rubbed her arm, coming down from his shock. "I understand why... I did that drawing with so much care and passion. There will never be a more meaningful drawing for two of us." He thought it was somewhat romantic to describe it like that.

She smiled and nodded. "It represents the day our paths crossed." She hugged his arm tightly in hers as they walked, stepping out under the stars. "Why don't we walk for a bit? Enjoy a moment of just the two of us?"

"Sounds good to me. It's a very romantic night, so a walk would make it even better.

She sighed happily and rested her cheek against his shoulder, settling into a nice, leisurely walk. "I love you, Emanuel," she said softly.

"I love you more, Evie," he shot back with a grin that was as happy as it was cheeky.

She laughed, "Not a chance," she said, giving him a light squeeze. "My love is stronger." To 'prove' it she wrapped an arm around his waist and plucked him off the pavement casually, holding him against her side as if nothing were amiss.

"W-whoa, I think you're right, your love is as strong as you. Hey... that sounds... quite exciting actually," he chuckled, blushing intensely. He couldn't help the stirring in his pants at the display of strength, but he kept it as under control as he could.

She giggled and lifted him up a little higher to scoop her other arm under his legs, and from there simply carried him along casually, her pace unchanged. "I like you here, like this~"

He inhaled sharply, face nearly beet-red now, as he rested an arm around her shoulders. The other hovered awkwardly as he hesitated on where to place it, before letting it sit in his lap. He was furiously erect now, sitting in the arms of the prettiest, most sophisticated young woman in the world. "I... Well, I like me here like this too," he chuckled helplessly. "I love it, in fact."

She simply smiled at that and walked on beneath the Parisian skyline, her man in her arms. Neither had anything to say, so as Emanuel eventually relaxed in his position, silence reigned. They both knew there was nothing either could say that the other wasn't also feeling at that moment. They were young, freshly in love, in Paris, and oh so happy. They were living in the paradise known as young love, the future- their future- looking bright and happy.

As happy as he was simply to be in Evelynne's arms, he couldn't help but physically enjoy said arms at the same time. His free hand eventually left his leg, too curious to help, to rest on her opposite shoulder. Her smile widened, and she eyed him with a knowingly raised brow. He smiled back, perfectly aware this was exactly what she liked, and trailed his hand down. What a boulder of a shoulder it was... A steep trapezius slope, down to a shoulderpad-like deltoid. Even holding up the weight of her boyfriend, it was only lightly flexed. And even lightly flexed, it was still far harder than his own. He had come to know the varying hardnesses of her muscles though, and this was basically her relaxed. His grin widened at the knowledge that she could handle him so easily. What a woman.

Then came her upper arm. Bicep first, he couldn't help it. Evelynne loved showing off her triceps, as they were the easiest muscles to "accidentally" show off, but she understood the appeal of the bicep. It was the muscle that indicated strength, the first one to be flexed when one wanted to show off. And it was beautiful. Both of Emanuel's hands were needed to cover its surface, a dense, cantaloupe-sized ball of muscle enveloped in a layer of soft, womanly fat that made her look oh so huggable, to say nothing of how it contributed to her overall, shall we say, womanliness. His finger sank into that soft outer layer, and relished the way the underlying tissue resisted his attempts to dent it. He would never be able to build a muscle like that, even if he threw himself completely into bodybuilding. Evelynne had him outclassed in every sense, and she loved it.

But he didn't forget her tricep. Tantalizing as its counterpart was, he loved all of Evelynne more than he could express. He traced the muscle's shape along the back of her arm with his fingers, appreciating its stark yet soft curvature. It was truly a work of art. He glanced at his own featureless upper arm and marveled at the difference. His might be mistaken for a piece of bamboo, but hers was a well-defined, unmistakable arm.

From there her arm disappeared under his legs and he could go no further. And soon, neither could either of them. "It's time I started going back home," Evelynne sighed. She had stretched her time out past the point she would normally consider already.

Emanuel nodded with a resigned sigh. "I understand." She set him down at last, still showing no sign of being tired, and they made their way to the nearest metro station. "This has been more magical than I can say," Emanuel said as they approached. "Especially in French," he added with a chuckle.

She laughed, "Well you did a great job in that department tonight," she assured him, patting his arm. Her hands slid down to cling to his as they stood at the ticketing gate that meant their separation for the evening. "I can't wait to see you again."

His eyes lingered a moment in awe of how the motion of holding his hands made her biceps press her breasts together, then smiled at her beautiful face. "It's a good thing you are my phone's background, I don't know if I could wait any longer otherwise!"

She laughed again. "You're so funny, Emanuel." Her smile softened, and she slowly let go of his hands. "See you soon."

"See you soon," he answered. And with farewells bid, they each returned home, eager for their next meeting.

Zalty
Zalty
82 Followers
12