Evelynne - The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, no, only on special occasions really. We usually live simply. But it isn't completely new for me- except for this actually being a French restaurant." He smiled, tapping his fingers idly as he spoke. He was a little wary of disapproval at not having a life like hers, but was surely pleased when the pleasant smile on her lips didn't falter at all. "I guess this is normal for you, but do you ever go for anything more... I don't know, common?"

Evelynne blushed and suddenly averted her eyes. "Uh well... yes... Sometimes. Rarely."

Emanuel blinked with surprise at her suddenly embarrassed response. He smiled, "It's alright, there's no shame in lowering your standard from time to time."

"Of course, I know," she said, though the embarrassment in her voice remained just as thick as before. "It's just... hard to convince myself of that, having lived... well, the way I have, all my life." She cleared her throat and placed her hands on the table idly as she fumbled for words. "Though the hamburgers and pizzas I have are usually of the more artisanal sort, I do occasionally go for the odd um... kebab."

"Kebab? Really!" Emanuel echoed, surprised. "I never would have guessed."

She laughed lamely. "Yes. I don't know why, but I just love them... So every so often I will go buy myself one- but don't go around telling anyone that!"

"Right. Okay, your secret is safe with me," he said with a reassuring smile, his own confidence inflated by her display of- admittedly somewhat silly- vulnerability. "I'm good at keeping secrets, so you don't have to worry."

"Thanks, I know it's silly," she said, placing a hand on her cheek and feeling how hot it was. "Well, anyway! Um... Oh, you can call me Evie, by the way. All my friends call me that."

"Oh, okay," another surprise for him, but this one greeted by a happy grin. "Evie... I don't really have a nickname, everyone calls me Emanuel. Well I guess some call me 'Manny', but it's kind of... a manly way to call me?"

She nodded, "I see what you mean. More of a 'bro' nickname?"

"Yeah, that," he agreed, chuckling. "So I guess Emanuel will do."

"It's a lovely name," she said. "Biblical."

"Yeah, that's right." The conversation lapsed, so he changed the subject. "So... you said you focus more on strength than muscles, right?"

She nodded, "That's right."

"Well... To get as big as you are, you must be really strong then."

"I am," she said, her glistening cherry lips curling up into a cheeky smile.

"How strong are you?" he asked, confidence wavering- this wasn't something you normally asked a woman, after all.

"Why don't you come to the gym with me some time and I will show you?" she offered, her expression unwavering, teasing him by withholding that information.

He visibly wrestled with the offer, both disappointed and elated, but he could only agree. "That would be amazing. I uh... don't think I've ever set foot in a gym before though."

She smiled, "Oh, you don't need to- you're in fine shape as you are, and clearly don't need to lose any more weight," she said, positively.

"Thanks," he said, the smile on his own handsome features revealing the confidence boost her words gave him.

"There's nothing to be worried about. If anyone gives you any trouble for being weaker than your girlfriend, I'll just humiliate him by showing I'm stronger than him too. That will shut him up."

"Wow, yeah... I kind of want that to happen now," he joked.

She laughed briefly, then smiled, more serious. "You don't need to wait for the gym to feel my muscles though."

He choked on his water as she said that and needed a moment to compose himself. "Seriously?" he eventually asked, incredulous.

She just smiled and held her arm out, unflexed.

He glanced at the arm, then at her face, then at her arm again. With a little shrug, he cast aside all his doubts and pressed his hands to her soft skin.

"Your hands are warm," she noted, a little white peeking through between her ruby lips.

He chuckled nervously and pressed his fingers slowly down, left hand on her forearm and right on her bicep, clasping the thick muscle firmly yet gently, almost reverently. "It's hard," he observed, squeezing her bicep. "And you aren't even flexing."

"Do you want to feel my bicep flexing under your fingers?" she asked quietly.

"Oh god yes," he blurted out, before quickly blushing. "Please."

"Well, since you asked so politely," she teased. She looked down at her arm and turned her wrist. Her bicep tensed, growing harder against Emanuel's fingers, then slowly, like a hydraulic machine, began to-

"Your stuffed mushrooms, sir and miss," the waiter announced.

Evelynne and Emanuel drew their arms back as if they had been zapped, blushing furiously. They sat in silence, staring awkwardly at each other while their entré was set out. It didn't take long, but they still stared awkwardly for a moment, then began to serve themselves.

Evelynne glanced at Emanuel, who glanced at her arm, then at his plate, then back at her again. She glanced at the mushrooms, then at him. They stared for a minute, then began to slowly eat, wordlessly agreeing to continue later, both of their disappointments visible upon their faces.

"Oh wow this is good." The interruption didn't keep Emanuel's spirit down long.

Evelynne grinned. "Mm, delicious."

The rest of their food arrived before they had finished the mushrooms, so they continued to eat in relative silence, simply enjoying the taste, as well as each other's company.

When their plates and bowls had been eaten clean, Emanuel glanced at his phone. "Hmm, I should probably go back to campus."

Evelynne nodded and waved down a waiter. "I'll accompany you. We have unfinished business," she added with a sly grin which made Emanuel's heart skip a beat.

"I can pay," he offered after she had asked for the bill, but she waved it down.

"I was the one who invited you," she insisted, "And this is nothing anyways, you don't have to worry."

Emanuel pursed his lips, not entirely in agreement, but he followed her suggestion anyways, not one to argue with an insistent woman.

Once the bill was paid, they got up and headed back toward the bus stop. The weather had warmed a little, so Evelynne carried her jacket, leaving her arms bare in her sleeveless top. She offered one to Emanuel, to walk back arm in arm as they had before, and this time he took it with a little more reverence than before, clearly enamored by the powerful yet feminine limb he clutched.

His fingers pressed against her muscles again, once more marveling at their firmness, despite their relaxed state. "Mine don't even get this hard when I flex them," he admitted with a chuckle, but there was no hint of damaged pride in his expression or voice. He loved it.

With a coquette smile, Evelynne straightened her arm, tricep flexing against Emanuel's hand, subtly. He sucked in a breath and pressed against it, the fingers of both hands tracing its contours. "A work of art," he sighed.

"Mmhm~" she hummed teasingly, before slowly bringing her forearm up.

Emanuel didn't waste a moment wrapping his hands fully around her bicep, to feel it grow, harden, and burgeon like a mushroom cloud, and at least as powerful as one too. It was like feeling the warmest, firmest loaf of bread yet with the softed crust, rise against his fingers. He couldn't keep himself from uttering a moan of delight just at the sensation. Such soft and feminine skin, enclosing such power and mass. "Wow," he breathed.

She winked, then tugged him cheekily along as the bus stopped and opened its doors to them. He followed with a little yelp, but held firmly to her arm, latched on like a barnacle. He was in absolute heaven, and determined to stay there for as long as he could.

"This is all yours now," Evelynne whispered into his ear. His hair stood on end. Leaning against a seat, she faced him and brought up her other arm. He glanced around... several people were watching with a variety of expressions, but... Was he really going to pass up this opportunity because of a few gawkers? No. No he was not!

She laughed as he raised his hands up, each on top of her peaked biceps, and began to manually worship them, as if polishing the statue of a goddess to a brilliant gleam. They stood there for a while, and several times he literally used her arms to stay stable as the bus turned. She didn't move at all when it happened, and he loved it- he couldn't move her if he tried.

The temptation to touch other parts of her was written on his face, but he resisted admirably. It was with great reluctance that he finally let go of her twin peaks as the bus arrived at their stop. The two stepped out arm in arm and stood at the gate to the campus, wearing similar grins.

"This was great," Emanuel said, breaking the silence.

"It was," she agreed. "I can't wait for our next date. Oh!" She opened her bag, "We haven't even exchanged phone numbers. That would make it rather hard to plan our next time, wouldn't it?" she laughed.

"Oh yeah," he agreed, fishing out his own.

They exchanged numbers, and looked at each other, both thinking the same thing. Contact photos. With a smile, Emanuel stepped to her side and held up his phone in selfie mode. The two beamed brightly into it, arms around each other's backs. Emanuel had to keep himself from gasping as he realized his arm could barely reach across the broad expanse of her muscular back. Meanwhile, hers- despite being a little shorter than his- was wrapped around his narrow torso like a stuffed animal.

"I really need to go," he said, voice heavy with regret. "I will send you the picture as I head to class," he promised.

"Okay," she said with a bittersweet smile. "I would hate to make you late. I'll see you soon."

"Yes, absolutely," he agreed enthusiastically, then turned around to jog toward his next class.

Evelynne's phone vibrated as she received the picture, and she spent a moment smiling at it before registering it as Emanuel's contact photo. With a dreamy sigh, she stowed her phone in her handbag, and returned to the bus stop to wait for the next one that would take her home.

It had finally happened. Twenty-one was kind of late to start her first serious relationship, but that just made it sweeter. She squeezed her cheeks, suppressing a squeal of excitement. Emanuel's face buzzed around in her mind- he really was handsome, though she wanted to tease him for how long his hair was juuuuust a little bit. It was cute though. Everything about him was cute, really- or at least she very easily convinced herself of it. She could already see herself comparing the size of their various body parts, which excited her in a whole other way, not least of which was because she knew he would enjoy it as much as she would! The thought had probably crossed his mind a hundred times in the past two hours. She laughed. Or much longer than that. She wondered how long he had been silently admiring her before he had worked up the courage today.

She felt like she was a little girl again. Should she tell her parents about it now, or wait until she saw them on the weekend? Or should she stay here for the weekend- it would certainly make it easier to have a date. Well, they had a few days to work that out. She got her phone out again and sent him a text.

'Let me know as soon as you are out of class, okay? We can plan' She paused here to consider how to phrase the next bit. 'Our next meeting.' She nodded, satisfied, and sent it. She almost put her phone away again, but then with a mischievous grin, opened up her camera app, flexed her arm, and sent him a picture of it. Now finished, she slipped her phone away once more, just as the bus stopped and opened its door.

This was where her storybook romance was going to begin!

12