Evelyn's Affair Breeds Love

Story Info
Evelyn's old flame Levi helps her conceive.
4.9k words
3.33
5.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers

Evelyn and Michael have been married for 5 years. They have a very happy marriage. The only thing that is missing was children. They had been trying to conceive for 3 years now. A handful of times Evelyn had missed her period and thought they were finally ready to celebrate announcing they were starting a family. Not getting pregnant was starting to stress her out.

When they started trying for a family and Evelyn went off her birth control, she and Michael were treating their efforts like two young lovers playing a forbidden game. The very first time they tried this, Evelyn and Michael set the mood for it to be very romantic.

They put romantic music on as they slowly undressed each other and acted like how they would fuck when they were just dating. Evelyn was fully naked on her back as Michael put a condom on for "protection."

Evelyn stroked his face and kissed him as he climbed between her legs. "Thank you for keeping us safe with the condom," Evelyn said smiling at him. Michael thrusted inside and kissed her passionately.

She knew what his cock felt like but was acting like she had never felt it. They both felt like doing it this way made it sexier. After getting a good pace going, he reached to take off the condom.

She tried to stop him, but he pulled her hand away. He said nothing as he pulled out of her removed the only birth control they had and entered her very wet pussy. Evelyn continued to pretend to protest.

She moaned and savored his bare cock as he resumed fucking her now bare. "What are you doing?" Evelyn said the first time they tried. "If you cum in me I could get pregnant." Michael started thrusting harder inside her.

"I don't want to wear condoms anymore," he said. "I am your husband; I want to cream your pussy and impregnate you. I love knowing you are unprotected from my fertile cum." She smiled at him and started to moan.

He reached for her hands and interlocked his fingers and pinned her arms down, putting as much of his weight against her. She would pretend to try to resist him and his bare cock in her pussy. It was hard for her to pretend to resist him. It made her want him more. She let Michael get deeper inside her, releasing the tension on her legs.

Evelyn always got turned so on, getting wetter as Michael's cock got bigger inside her. He started thrusting faster and breathing heavier, she knew he was close. She came the first time when he was on the verge of his orgasm.

"I am going to cum," Michael said. "I want to impregnate your fertile egg." He pushed as far as he could go inside and erupted inside her, coating her vagina and rushing his cum to her cervix. He held himself as deep as he could as he continued to cum.

Evelyn could feel the warmth from his cum in her pussy, it helped her achieve orgasm again. Her juices mixed with his. Michael shook all over as he kept thrusting and cumming inside her. He was so turned on; he imagined Evelyn getting pregnant exactly at this moment.

After having many unsuccessful attempts at conceiving, they would try different positions. They would often start with a condom to spice things up. Sometimes Evelyn would get on top of him and take the condom off and pretend to trap his cock inside of her. Michael would be the one pretending he was reluctant about it.

"I am going to cum and this isn't safe anymore, I could get you pregnant." Michael would say, breathing heavily. "Give it to me, I want to milk you dry," she said with a look of lust in her eyes. At this his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his balls exploded inside of Evelyn, sending his seed to her unprotected womb.

As more time went by, neither of them felt like they were trying as hard to be romantic and the sex felt more robotic. She was watching her cycle, knew when she was ovulating and still, she was not getting pregnant.

Evelyn had been on prenatal vitamins and Michael had seen a urologist and was put on a super vitamin to help with his sperm count a few months after first trying.

Even after all these steps, nothing changed. Lately, she had felt less excited about wanting to get pregnant. She did not want to see a doctor unless they had to do so. Both of them made every effort to make it happen naturally.

After she got her most recent period, Evelyn was really frustrated and told Michael she wanted to stop for a while and seek out a doctor to find out what was wrong. He understood and agreed that they should talk to one together.

"Michael, I need to go home to Arizona to see my family for a long weekend alone," Evelyn said crying. "I need time to reflect before we start down this new path." "I will wait for you to come back, and we will make a plan together. I love you, Evelyn." Michael said as he hugged her. He wanted to be as supportive as he could. She told him she also loved him very much.

-----

Three weeks after she got her period, Evelyn flew home to Arizona to see her family. She had not been home in a while. They lived in Colorado. Michael's family was in Vermont. She was glad her family was a short flight away.

Evelyn's family was happy to see her for the long weekend. Her mom and dad and her younger sister Sara gave her a nice reception at the airport. They drove to her parents' home and Evelyn got settled in her old room.

After they settled, Evelyn wanted to talk to her mom and her sister alone. Sara was engaged to her boyfriend David, so she was planning her own wedding and also wanted a family. She was concerned about Evelyn's situation.

"I don't know why I am not getting pregnant," Evelyn said. "We have tried everything. I am on the prenatal vitamins and Michael talked to his urologist." Her mom responded, "These things don't always happen when you want them to, but I know you both have been trying for a while. I understand your frustration" Evelyn replied, "I am scared about seeing the doctor, what if he says I can't have kids?"

Her mom took a deep sign and replied. "Then you will deal with that as a married couple and see what the doctor says." Her mom smiled while she held and caressed Evelyn's hand. Sara told them that David wants to start trying on the wedding night. Both Evelyn and her mom looked at Sara. Evelyn was 27 and five years older than her sister.

Both her and Michael had solid jobs and owned a house, while Sara and David only had a small apartment. It was not really the ideal place to raise a family. She was a little jealous that Sara might get pregnant first.

While Evelyn was in Arizona visiting her family, she also wanted to see her close friend Levi. They had been friends since high school. Levi and Evelyn dated shortly and only slept together once before they left for separate colleges. They did not like the distance and thought it better to remain friends than force a relationship. Evelyn met Michael after that in college and Levi just dated, nothing became serious.

Evelyn left to meet up with Levi. She had not seen him in so long and had not told her parents that she was meeting up with him for fear they may not approve. She also suspected Sara would not approve either.

Since they were both so close, Evelyn wanted to tell Levi about her issues having a baby with Michael. She knew Levi would be supportive and listen to her. She texted him about meeting up for dinner Friday night. He texted back that he was free for dinner and looking forward to seeing her.

-----

Friday night came and Evelyn to meet Levi at a local restaurant that they remembered from growing up together. She had got there first and was nervous about seeing him. Levi arrived shortly after and greeted Evelyn with a smile and a hug. "Hey there Ev, it is so good to see you." Levi said, breaking their hug. "It is good to see you too, it has been so long," Evelyn replied.

They both went to sit down for dinner. Evelyn and Levi each ordered their food and a drink. "How is married life?" Levi said. "You have not been home in a while." Levi did not know Michael very well, but he attended the wedding when Evelyn asked. "Things are going well, except for whatever reason, I am not getting pregnant, and I really want a family," Evelyn replied.

"How long have you been trying to start a family?" Levi asked as the waiter brought their food and another drink for each of them. "We have been trying for 3 years," Evelyn replied. "Now we are going to take a break before we go to the doctor to see why it is not happening."

"I am sorry it is not happening for you, that really must be stressful," Levi replied. He reached to touch her hand and she took it. He smiled at her, and she gave a weak smile back. "What will you do if you can't get pregnant? Will you try to adopt?" Levi asked as the finished their dinner and waited for the waiter to bring back their credit cards.

"I don't know honestly, I always thought it would be easy to get pregnant." Evelyn answered. "When I went off of birth control, I thought it would happen right away. How about you Levi, do you want children?" Levi smiled before he replied, "I haven't met the right person yet, so I am not sure." He continued, "I have had a few near misses with pregnancy with some women I have dated. I have not always been so careful." Levi looked away embarrassed.

Evelyn looked at him in a bit of shock. She never really thought of Levi this way since they decided to just remain friends. She also thought he would have met someone special by now and married. Evelyn always thought Levi was a catch and was glad they were still friends.

They agreed to walk for one more drink to the bar next door and catch up on all that has happened since they last saw each other. The walked out of the bar and Evelyn was making her way back to her car. "My apartment is right near here if you would like to see it before you go back to your parents' house," Levi quipped.

Evelyn did not want this to feel like a date, but she knew Levi would be a perfect gentleman. "Yes, I would like to see your apartment, lead the way." Evelyn replied. They walked together for 2 blocks before reaching his apartment. Levi lived downtown. She wondered how often he came here to drink or hang out.

They reached his apartment building. He lived in secured building on the 3rd floor. Levi led them into his swank one-bedroom apartment. Evelyn really liked it. "I really like living downtown," Levi said. "My job and gym are not far from here and I hang out with friends for a beer every so often." Evelyn thought Levi really had good taste with how and where he lived.

"So, tell me Evelyn, do you think we would have married had we attended the same college?" Levi boldly asked. The question really surprised Evelyn. He was staring at her with intensity. He knew he was risking losing her as a friend.

She was kind of in shock. "I don't know Levi, why would you ask?" Evelyn replied. "Because I have not forgot how much I loved being with you after all this time," Levi declared. Again, he did not break his gaze, Evelyn looked away.

She did not know what to say, she felt like Levi was crossing a line and going too far. She trusted him but, did not understand. "Why after all this time would you say that, Levi?" Evelyn said. "Because I still care for you and want to see you happy," Levi replied. "You want children, and for whatever reason it is not happening for you with Michael."

"I don't know why it is not happening, we've tried everything Levi." Evelyn said. He reached to hug her, and she hugged him back. She loved how he embraced her.

"You and I have been friends for so long, you were my first love," Levi declared. "I hate to see you feeling this way." Levi broke the hug, looked at her with a tear in his eye and went to kiss Evelyn.

She reluctantly accepted his kiss, moaned and kissed him back. Evelyn knew this was wrong, but she still really cared for Levi, and something stirred in her. They kept kissing for a while like he had just come back from a deployment.

He took her hand, and they made their way to his bedroom. He kissed her again, putting his hands through her hair. She touched his face. They broke the kiss as Evelyn looked around his room. "I thought maybe I could try to help you conceive," Levi muttered weakly. "What do you have to lose?" Levi expected her to run for the door.

She looked at Levi, Evelyn thought he must be crazy. "You mean besides my marriage," Evelyn remarked. He frowned, looked down and realized he was asking for too much no matter how he felt about her.

Levi knew If they just stopped now, it would be fine. Yeah so, they kissed he thought. He could just walk her to her car and forget about it. She was an adult and could take care of this herself. He thought he was being selfish with his feelings. Why had she not bolted for the door, he thought?

In searching for his confidence, he looked at Evelyn. "If you were to try this and you became pregnant, you can just tell him it is his," Levi suggested weakly. "Did you two have sex before you left Colorado?"

Evelyn thought for a moment. "Yes, we did it a few times and right before I left," she responded. At this, Levi smiled at her. He thought about how he wanted her. He knew what he had suggested was maddening.

He reached to kiss her, and she continued to kiss him back. He broke the kiss. "I have an idea if you will hear me out," Levi remarked. "Why don't we try what you and Michael did the first time and replicate it. We can see if that could get you pregnant." Levi looked away sure she thought he was crazy. She couldn't cheat on her husband. He knew she loved him. He was digging himself a bigger hole by the moment.

To his jubilant surprise, Evelyn smiled at him and kissed him deeply. She still thought he was adorable and glad they were still good friends and still had some feelings for him. She touched his face as she broke the kiss. "I think we can try that," Evelyn whispered in his ear. Levi smiled and kissed her again.

Evelyn had no idea what she was doing. She was a married woman about to have an affair, but she wanted to get pregnant so badly. She thought about how she would keep this from Michael or her parents. Her parents and sister must have wondered where she was and what she was doing.

"Well, the first time, we put music on and undressed each other." Evelyn said shakily. Levi put music on that he knew she would like and started undoing her shirt. She kissed him and started undoing his as well. Evelyn was shaking all over. She had not been with another man since she met Michael after her and Levi broke up.

They took their shirts off and both of them took their shoes off. They looked at each other. Levi reached for her and felt the goosebumps on her arms. She was shaking all over. He hugged her to help her relax.

"Do you want to keep doing this or do you want to stop?" Levi asked directly. She took a deep breath and then replied softly, "I am really nervous, but I want to try and see if this works," Levi nodded, he took off her skirt leaving her in her bra and panties. She wrapped her arms around herself like she was cold.

She steadied herself and reached for his belt to help him get out of his pants. He dropped his pants to the floor, and she saw he had an enormous bulge in his boxer briefs. Evelyn thought he must be in pain, as she forgot how big he was.

He embraced Evelyn and started touching her arms and back. Levi reached to the back to undo her bra. He took it off and stared at her gorgeous and perfect breasts. They were now just standing in their undies in his bedroom.

He smiled at her, reached to touch her and kissed both her tits. He loved how her nipples were perfect to him. They jetted from her breasts, likely from being so nervous and turned on from his touch.

She moaned in pleasure she had not felt in years. Evelyn savored his kiss as she flimsily reached for the top of Levi's underwear. She pulled them down and he wiggled out of them. Evelyn could see his enormous cock. He reached to pull down her panties and saw she was soaking wet. He loved that her vagina was bare.

Levi reached down to touch her and kiss her pussy. He loved slurping up her juices, she wiggled and writhed against his touch and mouth. She nearly had an orgasm and almost fell on the bed. They both laughed at this. He stood up and they looked at each other. Levi forgot how beautiful she was. They embraced and kissed deeply.

He gently led her to the bed getting on top of her. He parted her legs and positioned himself at the entrance of her pussy. They started kissing and Levi was trying to get inside of her.

She asked him to stop. "Please put a condom on first," Evelyn asserted. "I want you to start with a condom making me feel like it is safe and have you take it off later. That is what we did the first time we tried." Levi smiled and kissed her.

Levi reached into his drawer and found his condom stash. He pulled one out and rolled it on his bulging cock. She could see the veins in his penis. He showed her it was on giving her the protection she wanted.

He smiled at her, and she reached for his face as he climbed back on top of her. She kissed him deeply. Levi positioned himself ready to impale her. She nodded her approval for him to start. Evelyn took a deep breath.

He kissed her as entered her very slowly, separating her pussy lips and she gasped in his mouth. Evelyn's body shook all over just as he fully entered her vagina. She could feel the end of his penis at her cervix. She thought Michael never got this deep,

Levi slowly started his pace inside of her and felt Evelyn getting wetter from his immense cock. He played with her breasts and teethed at her nipples. Evelyn shook all over from an intense orgasm. She could feel him get even deeper.

Levi reached down to massage her clitoris as he thrust in and out of her and Evelyn shook all over again and had her 2nd intense orgasm. He saw she was ovulating as she had a milky discharge on his fingers,

As Evelyn was distracted with her orgasm, he pulled out to remove the condom. "Is it OK if I take this off now?" Levi asked. "I want you to feel me without any protection and I need to feel you the way it was intended," he continued.

Evelyn nodded and met his hands and helped him get it off and gently caressed his cock. Levi loved her touch on his sensitive cock and thought he might blow his load at her touch. She stroked it a moment realizing what they were going to do.

"Are you ready to continue?" Levi asked shakily. "I don't know how long it will take me to cum." Evelyn shook her head. She thought they went this far and thought they should go all the way. They kissed and he slowly pushed inside her now without any protection.

Evelyn gasped as his cock guided along in her vagina. It felt amazing without the condom. She reached for his ass and pushed him deeper inside of her. She wanted every last drop inside of her. She could now feel the tip of his penis at her cervix.

"If you cum inside me, I really hope I get pregnant," Evelyn said softly. Levi smiled and whispered, "I will finish inside you. No more condoms or barriers. Just my cum looking to fertilize your egg." He continued to thrust in and out slowly, savoring Evelyn. He missed making love to her.

Levi loved knowing nothing would stop him trying to impregnate her. It was such a turn on to him. He could feel her cervix as he pushed as far in as he could wanting to cream her and give her the best chance to be inseminated.

He smiled at her, kissed her lips and her breasts and started to thrust harder. Levi kept feeling the tip of her cervix every time he thrusted. It helped him know how deep he needed to be when he came. He knew he was getting close.

He wanted this moment to last forever. Levi forgot how wonderful her body felt. "I always wanted to be the one who impregnated you," Levi uttered. "I love you Evelyn, I will always love you." She smiled at this and kissed him. His breathing had begun to really labor. He reached for her neck and kissed as he kept thrusting.

m011z2016
m011z2016
40 Followers
12