All Comments on 'Evelyn's Affair Breeds Love'

by m011z2016

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RTR10RTR104 months ago

I'm sure this story will get mixed reviews from a certain group of readers (or do they save their vitriolic comments for the Loving Wives cheating stories?) My brother & sister-in-law spent almost TEN YEARS trying to get pregnant before she finally got pregnant with their one & only child, my niece. The toll it took on their marriage & their mental health was unreal. The best thing they did was, after a few years of trying, find a fertility specialist who made all his patients see a marriage counselor while trying to conceive. This helped tremendously. I honestly don't think their marriage would have survived had they not received professional help. Anyway, loved the story!

m011z2016m011z20164 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. I often feel the same way about non consent content I come across. I do understand that some people may react as you described. I will say this, at the end of the day, this is just a story. I've had three others that have done fairly well on here and I'm very grateful they have. I'm working on a new story that's more fun with no cheating. Thank you again for your comment. Glad you loved the story and sharing your thoughts.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

They have a very happy marriage. - right..... then what was the point of this story?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nah this is kinda messed up. I mean, she hardly hesitated... seems her love for her husband just dissappeared. granted, some women who get pregnant like this can be cruel too so, I guess it shouldn't surprise me. Hope her husband Michael find out sooner than later one day, he deserves to know. Any husband does

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous