Evelyn's Affair Breeds Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levi helped her reach orgasm for a 3rd time thrusting so deep inside of her. She was so wet. It was almost like she could feel the path to her cervix was more open than anytime her and Michael had sex. Levi kept his pace up, his cock expanded, and he tried to get as deep as he could. He could feel more of her cervix.

She knew he was close. She wanted him to keep going. "I am going to cum," Levi muttered in between deep breaths, "I am ready to breed you." Evelyn kissed him and clenched her pussy on his cock.

He pushed as deep as he could and held himself in place right where he wanted to be pressed hard against her cervix. Levi finally let go and exploded inside of her. He came so much it spilled out as he was pumping it in her.

Levi shook violently from head to toe and grunted loudly from his intense orgasm. He kept pushing down hard on her as he ejaculated at every spasm. Evelyn could feel her cervix suck in his cum. The vein sending sperm from his balls to her fertile flower bulged as he continued to push everything into her.

Evelyn's head was spinning. What had she done?!? She knew cheating on her husband with Levi was wrong. She also knew Michael would never understand why. Despite her feelings of guilt, she really hoped she was finally going to be pregnant. She thought this might finally be the moment it happened.

Levi kept pumping inside of her until he finally softened up, slowly pulled out and rolled off her and onto his back. Evelyn closed her legs tightly so she wouldn't leak any of his baby batter and snuggled up against him. She kissed him and touched the last of his cum still pushing out from his softened cock and he moaned in pleasure. She put it to her lips and loved how he tasted.

-----

They had snuggled for a while before they both dressed. She felt like she got all of his cum inside her, at least enough to make her pregnant. His apartment smelled of sex. "I will let you know if you got me pregnant Levi." Evelyn said blushing. "I felt something so connected with you tonight, I hope it means I will finally conceive." Levi smiled and replied, "I never had an intense as an orgasm as I had with you tonight. I hope so too."

"You got so deep," Evelyn interjected. Levi smiled and replied, "I know, I could feel your cervix. I held it there as I came so it would give you the best chance. It is not like we can do this again." They looked at each other, hugged and kissed.

They both walked back to her car. She paused as they reached her car. "I know you said you loved me Levi," Evelyn declared. "It is hard not to feel the same way back. I do love my husband, but I will never forget what we shared tonight. I feel a different type of love for you, and I always will."

Levi reached up to touch her face and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back. "I will always love you, Evelyn." Levi said as he gazed at her. They kissed each other one last time and she drove to her parents' house. Levi hoped he would see her again and find out he helped impregnate her.

-----

She returned to her parents' house and at once went to take a shower to get the smell of sex off of her. She hoped no one would be waiting for her, she did not realize how late it was. Evelyn felt like a teenager sneaking back home.

As she showered, she could still feel some of Levi's essence inside of her. Evelyn thought to herself, was it just fate that Levi would get her pregnant when it was not happening with her husband.

She remembered she once loved Levi, but knew she made the right decision to marry Michael. Her desire to be pregnant overtook her emotions and judgment. She could never tell Michael about this. He would divorce her for her infidelity. Evelyn thought maybe she would get pregnant from her husband before she left or if she still gets her period again and they would take new steps together to help her conceive.

The rest of the weekend felt so relaxing for Evelyn after she had her tryst with Levi. She loved her parents and enjoyed hearing Sara share about where she was at with wedding planning with David. She tried not to drift her thoughts to the affair.

Sara told Evelyn she had been including David in as much as he wanted. Sara remembered when Michael recalled really enjoyed being part of the wedding prep.

She landed back in Denver after the long weekend. Michael picked her up at the airport. He hugged and kissed his wife. He missed being with her. They made love many times after he got her home. He wanted her badly and he practically ripped her clothes off. Evelyn wanted him too. She missed him. She thought he still never got as deep as Levi did. She still thoroughly enjoyed sex with her husband.

After about a week at home, Evelyn went to get ready to go for work and immediately rushed for the toilet. She felt sick to her stomach and her thoughts went right to that she might be pregnant. Is this morning sickness?

Evelyn and Michael had sex multiple times after she came home. She was about ready to take a pregnancy test since her period was a couple of days late. It was not unusual for her period to be late. It was very unusual for her to be sick. She took out a test and waited for the results.

Michael was still home as well, finishing his breakfast in the kitchen. She called him to come to the bedroom. He was about ready to head to work when he saw her smiling ear to ear. Evelyn held up the positive test result. She was finally pregnant!!

"OMG Michael it finally happened!" Evelyn shouted. She jumped in his arms. Michael hugged and kissed her. "I am so relieved we can finally start thinking about a family." Michael exclaimed back. "We cannot tell anyone about this until after we know for sure everything is fine. We should see your gynecologist as soon as possible." Evelyn nodded and said she would get an appointment as soon as she could.

Michael kissed her again and said they should celebrate tonight. He left to head to work, and Evelyn was lost in thought at this wondering if it was from her husband or the night of lust she had with Levi. She still felt guilty over that night. Evelyn knew it was wrong.

She thought about when she should tell Levi. He would want to know. No matter who the father would be, she was happy she was finally pregnant and looked forward to sharing the news with her family and Levi when the time was right. Evelyn was elated that she was finally pregnant!

12