Evelyn's Cruise Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Evelyn continues having fun on our cruise.
1.9k words
3.7
15.9k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coldave
coldave
33 Followers

After he had gone I asked Evelyn if she was okay, she said she was and her pussy was tingling and felt really good.

She said when he first entered her she was hurting but it was a nice hurt. I asked her if she wanted to take him up on his offer.

She had that glint in her eye and said she had fucked a stranger tonight when she never thought she would, so she won't say never,

I took that as my cue to remember to ask Pasqual the next time I saw him, how I would love to see the four big cocks fuck her hard releasing their spunk in her, I would probably have to clean her up but it was a price worth paying.

I couldn't wait.

The next day was a sea day and after breakfast we went back to our cabin and decided we would go and sit around the pool and enjoy the glorious sunshine.

My eyes were on stocks as Evelyn came out of the bathroom, wearing a new Bikini she'd obviously bought for this holiday.

"WOW Evelyn" was all I could say.

"You like it?" Evelyn asked with a devilish grin on her face.

It was such a skimpy Red bikini, basically the material of the top only covering her nipples with each side of Evelyn's 36DD breasts showing.

The bottoms were a string G string with just a triangle covering her bare smooth pussy.

"Its amazing darling" I told her knowing she would be attracting lots of attention from both other guests and staff alike in that Bikini.

Evelyn slipped a white sheer sun-dress over the top of her bikini as we then left the room and headed to the lifts.

As we stood waiting on the lift to arrive I could see all the men sneaking glances at Evelyn s bum through the sheer material of the dress, trying not to get caught by their partners. It kind of turned me on knowing that they were ogling my gorgeous sexy wife.

Once out on the pool deck we found a couple of loungers and put our towels down over them. I then went to the pool bar to get us a couple of cocktails.

As I stood at the bar, turning around, I could see that Evelyn was already attracting the attention from a couple of the younger Filipino staff who were stood beside her, chatting away, as they pretended to collect glasses. One of them then left, but only momentarily as he returned carrying a small table which he placed down next to Evelyn's lounger.

Once I got our drinks, I walked back towards our loungers watching Evelyn obviously flirting with the young waiters, and as I approached, one spoke. "Good morning Mr Alex, your a very lucky man having such a beautiful sexy wife" he said to me.

"Thank you, yes I definitely am a lucky man, she is a gorgeous woman" I replied to him kissing Evelyn as I laid her drink down on the table they had found for her.

He then said "I'm afraid we better go collect more glasses before we get a telling off from the bartenders" laughing before adding as he began to depart

"maybe we will see you tonight in the discotheque? No."

Evelyn smiled as she said to them "ohhh I hope that's a promise" giggling.

"Ohhh someone's in a flirty mood" I said to Evelyn.

"Are you jealous darling?, do you want me to stop?" She teased me now.

"Oh god no definitely don't stop, I love this new found confidence you have. Pascal obviously did wonders for you last night" I said now my turn to laugh & giggle.

Evelyn smiled and giggled also at my comment.

Throughout the rest of the morning & afternoon our two young waiters kept coming over and taking orders for drinks from us, and by mid afternoon Evelyn was becoming quite tipsy.

Her flirting with the two waiters got more sexual with little innuendo's said back and forth between them & Evelyn now.

I could see that it was having an effect on them both as they began to struggle to hide a growing bulge in their trousers.

I headed off to the toilet and on returning I could see Evelyn again chatting to her two admirers, who now knew to be Adolpho & Honesto, and writing something down on Adolpho's pad which he then took back.

They moved on just before I reached them.

"What were you writing on their pad?" I asked Evelyn.

" Ohh just our room number so they could charge our drinks to it" Evelyn said but with a mischievous grin on her face.

Evelyn had been sunbathing all afternoon occasionally taking a dip in the swimming pool to cool off and whenever she came out of the pool the material, what little of it there was, became slightly transparent and her nipples could be be seen clearly poking through the thin material of the top. The wet transparent bottoms would let everyone know that she was devoid of any hair underneath.

I'm sure lots of the male cruise guests will have bruises on their arms later from the prodding from their partner as the male eyes followed Evelyn from the pool back to her lounger.

At 4.30pm Evelyn said that we should head back to our room, and as we passed the bar she smiled and winked at Adolpho & Honesto.

Once back in the room Evelyn lay on the bed as I went and looked out over the balcony enjoying the sun shining on the ocean.

Just then there was a knock on our cabin door. "Can you get the door darling" Evelyn said shouted out to me.

I went to the door opening it to find both Adolpho & Honesto standing there.

"Well Invite them in Darling" Evelyn said as they then both entered the room, smiling, seeing Evelyn laying in the bed still in her skimpy bikini.

Evelyn looked at them both saying "I know you don't have much time before your back on shift , so get those clothes off and come join me on the bed".

I looked on stunned, realising why Evelyn must have been writing down our cabin number on Adolpho's pad earlier. She had changed so much overnight after fucking Pascal. Gone was the innocent faithful wife and replaced by a new much more sexually self confident and sexy wife. I was loving the change in Evelyn as I took a seat on the couch in the room and watched as the two men stripped themselves of their clothing. Evelyn's eyes opening wide as she saw the size and girth especially of Honesto's gorgeous dark cock.

They wasted no time climbing up on the bed, as Adolpho began kissing Evelyn as his fingers pulled at the string of her bikini top, pulling it from her body and discarding on the floor by my feet.

In the meantime Honesto had undid the side ties of Evelyn's bottoms which he too pulled from her body throwing them towards me, as his eyes feasted on the wonderful bare smooth pussy of my wife now.

Evelyn soon began to let out loud moans as Adolpho began licking & sucking on her breasts and nipples at the same time as Honesto 's tongue was lapping away at her now wet cunt.

My own cock was stirring in my shorts as I just watched these two younger men pleasure my wife now.

They then swapped places although Honesto was much more rough with Evelyn's breasts as he sucked and bit them leaving little red marks all over her breasts.

Adolpho then began rubbing his now hard and impressive cock over Evelyn's cunt lips as she just moaned and begged him to fuck her.

It seemed my loving wife had been turned into a needy cock loving slut overnight as Adolpho began to slide his cock in her cunt now, making her moan as she felt his tip enter her.

Her moans didn't last long as any noises were soon muffled as Honesto slide his cock in her mouth ,, making her stretch her lips wide to accommodate his girth.

They were now fucking her mouth and cunt in Unison and wasn't long before her body began to shake as a huge orgasm tore through her entire body.

I had to pull out my cock and rub it between my fingers, as her juices covered Adolpho's cock now, although neither of them stopped using the holes they were fucking throughout her intense orgasm.

Adolpho then tensed shoved his cock in deep as he started to cum shooting his spunk inside Evelyn's cunt. Evelyn's body was trembling and shaking with the pleasure now as the two men swapped once more.

Adolpho fed his spunk & juice covered cock to Evelyn's mouth which she began slurping on, cleaning up their combined cum.

I think this took her mind away as I watched Honesto now slide his hard big cock, must have been 9/10", in Evelyn. I wanked myself as I watched as his head was stretching her cunt lips wide, as even after the fucking she'd just taken from Adolpho she struggled to take the girth of Honesto's cock in her red wet cunt.

However Honesto kept pushing until eventually Evelyn seemed to just suck his cock head in her cunt, as she was opened up fully, as I watched her cunt lips grip tightly to his cock.

Honesto didn't give her time to adjust as he just began fucking her telling me what a gorgeous slut my wife she was.

Adolpho then pulled his cock free from Evelyn's mouth and she now began screaming as Honesto fucked her hard and deep, his balls slapping against her skin.

I'm sure if anyone was in the cabin next door right now they would have no doubt be hearing Evelyn's moans and screams of pleasure and of her encouraging Honesto to fuck her harder and to fill her womb with his spunk.

Honesto didn't disappoint as he lifted her legs up over his shoulder so he could fuck her even deeper until I saw him begin to tense, his body shudder as he grunted " Fuck I'm cumming" and looking at me now said " I'm going to fill your sluts womb with my spunk"

I just nodded as he pushed hard and deep, his groin tight to Evelyn's cunt as he unloaded what seemed like a gallon of spunk in my wife's cunt now.

Evelyn screamed the place down as she too cum, her body shaking and writhing around on the bed as she squirted juices all around his cock now.

Once they both calmed down Honesto pulled his cock from Evelyn's cunt, his spunk now dribbling from her hole. Both him and Adolpho dressed thanked me for letting them fuck my wife and left.

I looked at Evelyn seeing their spunk dribbling from her cunt and I climbed up between her legs and shoved my hard aching cock straight in her cunt. I could feel their spunk swirling around inside as I fucked my wife but I didn't last long before adding my own meagre load of spunk to Adolpho's & Honesto's.

Afterwards as we lay in each other's arms kissing and recovering, I asked her if she had enjoyed her first three-sum.

Her reply was "Oh god yes, and I so want more" making us both laugh together.

What had I help unleash in my wife and we still had 10 days of the cruise to go.

coldave
coldave
33 Followers