All Comments on 'Evelyn's Cruise Fun Pt. 02'

by coldave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sounds like the perfect vacation to me. My husband has mentioned that he would like to watch me with another man. I have been thinking about all the possibilities. I love to read these stories and imagine that I am the woman in them. I think hubby is going to be very happy when he gets home from work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continuing a story after four years is dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Launch a life boat and get off the ship without her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wife inviting the two younger men back to her room without first mentioning it to her husband is setting a bad precedent of leaving him out of the loop. He should quickly get her to agree this extramarital playing is a joint decision between them, or else he is going to become her servant rather than her husband.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Where is the iceberg when you need it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Where is the iceberg when you need it?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If no icebergs are available, a torpedo or mine will do nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldave@coldave
UK based---Scotland Its my fantasy/wish to see my wife enjoy being fucked by another. she should experience & enjoy the pleasure of a bigger cock than my own 5" Love to see her seduced until she wants his cock inside her so badly. Now moved to stage that we role-playing toget...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES