Evelyn's Cruise Fun Pt. 03

Story Info
Evelyn continues to explore her sexual side on our cruise.
3.5k words
3.66
10.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coldave
coldave
33 Followers

Eventually Evelyn got up and went to shower and once finished came out into bedroom. I then went shower also so that we could get ready for dinner and whatever the Evening would bring.

When I came out of bathroom I stopped in my tracks, as saw Evelyn standing at the mirror dressed in a red figure hugging dress which came to just above her knees. It had a deep v plunge neck, which showed off her incredible cleavage and as it was mainly backless, down to top of her bum, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

I could also tell by the tell tale signs of suspender clips poking through the tight material of the dress that she was wearing black stockings & suspenders underneath, but no sign of a panty line was visible. Was she commando under her dress?

Finishing off the look, she was wearing a pair of red open toed 4" high heel shoes which matched her dress. She was just adding to her slightly sluttish appearance by applying a bright red lipstick to her gorgeous lips.

"My god Evelyn, you look amazing" I said.

"Do you think so Darling, do you think Pascal will think so too" she replied catching me by surprise.

Here was my previously shy wife now displaying a new found level of self confidence and seemingly dressing to impress another man rather than me and she just looked so sexy in my eyes and in my mind.

We headed the bar Pascal tended for a pre dinner drink and when Pascal saw us he came straight over to serve us, bypassing two or three others who had been waiting at the bar before we arrived.

"You look incredibly beautiful and very sexy tonight Evelyn" Pascal said to my wife as he looked over her body. He brought us our drinks which he laid down before us saying "I hope I will have the pleasure of your Company here at my bar after your dinner" smiling at Evelyn as he said so.

Evelyn with her new found confidence smiled at Pascal as she replied "Oh just here at the bar, what about when you finish?"

Pascal grinned now like a Cheshire cat "Ohh that will be my pleasure, if your husband doesn't mind" looking at me now.

I could only mumble a "yes sure, its okay with me" still slightly shocked at how forward Evelyn was now.

As Pascal went about serving others, me and Evelyn sipped our drinks as I asked her "Are you sure about this Evelyn?"

Evelyn just pouted at me "Ohh, do you not like having a more sexy confident Hotwife Alex?"

"Oh God yes I love it and I love you" I quickly replied before Evelyn said "well then, just enjoy the new me" as she kissed me.

We finished our drinks and as we climbed down off the barstool Evelyn said "Bye Pascal see you after Dinner"

Pascal waved as he smiled "Ohh I look forward to it."

We walked to the restaurant with Evelyn attracting lots of glances and stares from other cruisers.

When we reached the doors of the Restaurant we were greeted by the doorman Kirana, an Indonesian, "Good Evening Mrs Evelyn & Mister Alex, as he then escorted us to our table."

We were sat at the same table each night with two other couples.

Donna & Gary from Manchester who were about the same age as us.

Donna looked amazing dressed in a Blue dress with matching Blue high heel shoes.

The other couple David & Julie were a bit older but again kept themselves in shape. Julie was wearing a silk red Blouse with a Black Knee length pencil skirt, black tights or stockings, I wasn't sure which, with Red court shoes.

All three women looked gorgeous and all were showing off wonderful cleavages

We had all gelled wonderfully over the first few nights and chat flowed between us effortlessly, and with wine flowing, occasionally the chat became sexual but nothing over the top or outrageous so far.

I couldn't but wonder what they'd think if they knew that Evelyn had been fucked by three of the crew so far though.

Once we finished dinner we all left together and headed to one of the bars, not Pascal's yet, and we found a table and ordered a round of drinks. The three women sat next to each other with me, Gary & David across the table from them.

As we three chatted away, mostly about sport, the three women had been chatting away also, when Donna & Julie seemed to let out a gasp saying "NO way." Evelyn smiled as she nodded to them both.

David & Gary were chatting away to me, however I realised that Evelyn must have told Donna & Julie what she'd done, but luckily David & Gary seemed oblivious to what the women were talking about.

Donna & Julie didn't seem shocked or disgusted it seemed, but more curious, as Evelyn, Donna & Julie now talked in softer tones almost in whispers to each other.

Once we finished our drinks I asked if everyone wished another, but the three women said almost as one that they wanted to go try another bar, which when they said the name of it, realised it was Pascal's bar.

Gary & David just said "Okay" both going along with their wife's wishes.

We all rose up from the table, as we left the bar, walking along the corridors towards Pascal's bar now.

I let Evelyn put her arm through mine and kind of held back from the other two couples a bit at first, as I whispered to Evelyn "What did you tell them?" intrigued at how much she had divulged.

"Ohh I only told them about Pascal "Evelyn said then adding" I didn't mention Aldopho & Hinesto. Yet" She grinned at me.

As we entered the bar Pascal smiled over at Evelyn, however as the bar was busy there didn't appear to be a table with enough seats for the six of us.

However Pascal spoke to one of the waiters, who then called us over to a table by the window and he went and brought extra seats for us all.

Donna & Julie giggled at Evelyn "Ohh special service eh." David & Gary just looked at their wife's, with a puzzled expression on their face.

Donna smiled at them both "we will tell you both later."

The wife's kept chatting away to each other, well Evelyn was doing most of the talking it seemed and I caught both Donna & Julie glance over towards Pascal at times during their conversation.

Evelyn got up and headed to the toilet, at same time as I headed to the bar to order another round of drinks for the six of us.

As I waited on the waiter to finish taking the order, I looked back towards the table and could see the other four other's huddled together as Donna was probably now telling the two husbands about Evelyn's adventure with Pascal.

Once I'd ordered I headed back to the table and before I'd barely taken my seat between David & Gary, all four leaned in and said that they hadn't realised that me & Evelyn were swingers.

It was my turn speak now as they all listened intently. "Well we are not, I mean we have talked about it, but this was first time Evelyn has shown any inclination to take things to reality."

"Well it seems like she's taken to it, like a duck to water" Donna said, making us all laugh.

Donna then spoke "Well I should tell you all that me and Gary swing too. However I'm more of a hotwife as Gary loves me enjoying pleasure with others" as we all gave a gasp at Donna's revelation apart from Gary who blushed slightly.

Donna then looked at David & Julie "Well what about you two?"

It was David who answered "Like Alex & Evelyn we have talked about it, but haven't yet taken the plunge. Julie's not sure are you darling?" he said to his wife now.

Julie blushed but managed reply "we just not found the right people yet."

"Well there's still enough time left on the cruise" I said again, as we all laughed.

I asked them all to come in closer as said "Listen don't mention this to Evelyn & maybe we can have some fun with this tomorrow."

They all agreed and we sat back chatting normally as Evelyn returned to the table, taking her seat between Donna & Julie.

David definitely seemed to look at Evelyn differently as she had walked back to her seat & I could tell he was having thoughts of fucking Evelyn.

We chatted and drank the rest of the night, all getting on like a house on fire. The women were quizzing Evelyn more about Pascal. The chat between the couples was quiet flirtatious at times, but kept not overly sexual and no one mentioned to Evelyn about our chat when she was away from the table.

The bar began to thin out as people headed to bed until we were the only six left. We therefore finished our drinks and began to make our way out of the bar. However as we passed the bar Evelyn stopped and spoke to Pascal once more, reminding him of our room number.

"I will be with you as soon as I can" he said smiling at Evelyn.

We then re-joined the rest as we made our way back to the respective floors where our rooms were located.

Once back in our room Evelyn kissed me, before pulling me down on the bed.

"Darling lick me get me all wet and ready for Pascal" Evelyn requested me. I quickly parted her legs and sliding the dress up her thighs and over her hips. watching her bare pussy came into view. I could see that Evelyn's bare cunt was already wet, but I dipped my head between her thighs as requested, and began flicking my tongue around the folds of her cunt lips. They definitely were soaking wet at the anticipation of Pascal Fucking her soon.

Evelyn was lifting her hips pushing her cunt against my mouth as said "Ohh god Alex I so want Pascal's big cock in me, I need him to fuck me like he did last night" as she moaned as I slipped my tongue in her cunt now.

Just then I heard the knock at our door and I reluctantly left Evelyn to go open it. Pascal walked in past me, smiling as he saw Evelyn on the bed, her wet cunt on display.

He turned towards me "Is there somewhere else you can sleep Alex? I'm not on shift until midday tomorrow so I was hoping I can spend the night with Evelyn. If Evelyn wishes of course" Pascal smiling towards Evelyn as he said this.

"Darling you don't mind sleeping on the couch and pulling the curtain between us, do you, Please?" Evelyn asked me, before I even had a change answer Pascal.

taken by surprise I only managed mumble "Y Yes okay" In reply, as I then went in to the small area containing the couch, pulling the curtain over separating myself from Pascal & Evelyn on the bed.

At first I just sat there on the couch listing to the sounds of them kissing hearing Evelyn's moans as Pascal perhaps played with Evelyn's nipples or clit.

Evelyn's moans became louder until I heard Pascal speak now " What does my little married slut want?"

Then Evelyn replying "Ohh God please, please fuck me, I want your cock inside me" almost pleading now.

Somehow automatically I must have slipped my hand in my trousers and began stroking my cock as Evelyn now moaned louder as I assumed Pascal was pushing his big thick cock in my wife's cunt. Stretching her wide once more like he did the night before.

"Seems your husband did a good job off getting you nice and wet Evelyn, it's sliding in much easier than did last night" I heard Pascal tell her, before I then heard the unmistakable sounds of him begin to fuck Evelyn.

"OHHH GOD so good, feels wonderful" Evelyn screamed out as I heard the sound of his balls slap against her skin now.

The sounds of Pascal fucking my wife Evelyn, just through the curtain had me stroking my cock harder and It didn't take long before I cum. A small drop of spunk splashing from my cock onto my pants & trousers.

Pascal was now fucking Evelyn with all his might as she moaned and groaned until I heard her cum so hard, hearing the bed shake as she must have been writhing around as the huge Orgasm tore through her body.

But from the sounds of skin slapping against skin, it seems Pascal just kept pounding her through her orgasm, making her cum again and again. They almost merging into one long orgasm now.

I was now lying down on the couch, rubbing my cock back to some life, as I heard Pascal groan "Fuck Evelyn I'm going to cum, I'm going to fill that married womb with my spunk."

"Yes Oh God yes Pascal, cum in me fill me with spunk I want it all" Evelyn was moaning. I suddenly thought I'm glad that we were at the end of a corridor with only one room through the wall from us, who would perhaps hear her.

Here was my previously reluctant wife, now begging Pascal to fill her with his sperm. This however had me so horny and turned on that I cum again as I heard Pascal Moan out "Fuck yes my little married slut, take it all."

They then went quiet, before I could then hear sounds of them kissing, as they recovered from the ferocious fucking they just had together.

I lay on the couch spent from cumming twice, covered only in a blanket. Pascal & Evelyn kissed, talked with just the occasional moan from Evelyn the only other sounds. I couldn't hear everything that was said, but I did hear Pascal say "Fuck your ass!!!. " I never heard Evelyn say anything in reply, but she wasn't saying no.

Me & Evelyn had never done anal. One night, when Evelyn was drunk, she had said I could fuck her ass, but being so drunk also, I couldn't manage and it was never suggested again.

And here now was Evelyn seemingly going to allow Pascal to shove his big , fat cock in her ass!!!.

I could hear sounds of slurping as Evelyn was, I think, now sucking Pascal's cock back to hardness as he gave out some pleasurable moans telling Evelyn "What an amazing cock sucking slut you are" something I knew so well.

Pascal then commanded Evelyn "get on all fours slut" and then asking her if she had any lube.

"In the bedside cabinet, beside my rabbit " I heard her reply. The drawer then being opened and seconds later I heard Evelyn shriek "Fuck its cold" as I presumed that Pascal was pouring lube in Evelyn's asshole now.

I was so intrigued and so turned on by this turn of events, that I managed to sneak a peek at the bed by pulling on the end of the curtain slightly.

I saw Evelyn on all fours moaning into her pillow as Pascal was now rubbing the lube all around Evelyn's ass hole before he slowly slid a finger in.

Evelyn gave out a cry, which seemed mostly in pain as he pushed his finger in deeper now, slowly circling it around, trying to stretch her hole I presumed.

A second finger followed and I could see that Evelyn was beginning to enjoy it more as she had began to push her ass back slightly against his fingers now.

It wasn't long before Pascal had four fingers in Evelyn's ass, pushing and circling them around inside now. Evelyn would give a cry in pain, followed closely with a moan of pleasure.

"I think your ready Evelyn, Do you want me to fuck your ass?" Pascal now asked her.

"Yes Yes please Pascal take my anal virginity, fuck my ass Please, Please Pascal" Evelyn was begging like I'd never heard her before.

I watched as Pascal rubbed the tip of his big hard cock around Evelyn's asshole, before slowly pushing the tip at the entrance, slowly opening her hole up.

Evelyn's cry's and screams of pain were muffled as she bit into her pillow but Pascal kept slowly pushing a bit more and more each time.

Pascal pushed his hips forward and I think the head must have entered Evelyn's ass now as even with her head buried in her pillow I could hear her Screams "Oh Fuck Fuck No Oh god yes."

I wasn't sure if I should butt in and tell him to stop, but Pascal to his credit stopped pushing just holding himself with the head of his cock in Evelyn's ass, letting her adjust to his size, waiting for the pain to settle down.

"Do you want me to stop slut" Pascal asked Evelyn now.

"No No don't stop, I want you to fuck my ass" Evelyn moaned out.

"Are you sure my married slut?" Pascal checked again with Evelyn.

"yes yes, I want you to take my Ass" she moaned and screeched out now.

"Okay and I promise you the pain will disappear" Pascal said as he once more began to slowly shove his cock deeper in her ass.

After each inch or so he'd stop letting her become used to the cock in her ass before again pushing in that bit more.

Eventually his groin was pushing against Evelyn bum and I knew then that she had taken him all. He stopped like that until it was Evelyn who began pushing and pulling herself back and forth on his cock.

Pascal knew Evelyn was ready now and started to fuck her ass slowly at first, building up until he was now pounding her ass.

Evelyn's cries & screams of pain had now turned to moans and cries of pleasure, as she was now screaming loudly at Pascal "Fuck my ass Oh God please harder"

Evelyn was losing her anal virginity, but to Pascal not me her husband, which whilst turning me on, did trigger feelings of jealousy at the fact.

"Reach back rub your clit, slut" Pascal ordered Evelyn now, which she did.

The friction of the big cock in her tight ass and her fingers rubbing her clit soon had Evelyn shuddering with another huge orgasm which had her squirting juices from her cunt, wetting the covers on the bed.

"Such a wonderful slut" Pascal told her as he pounded her ass harder and harder until he too shuddered as he cum, shooting his spunk in the bowels of my wife gorgeous ass.

As they both collapsed on the bed, I saw Pascal whisper something in Evelyn's ear.

She immediately moved down the bed and took Pascals dark, spunk covered cock in her mouth and began sucking and licking away, cleaning his cock his cock which had moments ago fucked her Virgin ass.

They then cuddled up together, Pascal spooned up tightly behind Evelyn as I let the curtain go as I sank back under my blanket on the couch and managed to drift off to sleep.

I don't know how long I'd been asleep but I was awoken by the sounds of Evelyn and Pascal fucking again behind the curtain separating me from them. This happened a few times during the night, me drifting off to sleep only to be woken by the sounds of sexual activity behind the curtain. If Evelyn wasn't slurping away on Pascal's cock, he was fucking her, as I heard the slapping of skin on skin and my wife's moans of pleasure.

The last time I was woken was again the two of them fucking away vigorously until they both moaned out loudly together. Evelyn squirting her juices as Pascal spewed more spunk in Evelyn's womb. Thank god she was on the pill.

I then heard them get off the bed and kissing passionately, this time, before the door opened and closed. Evelyn then drew the curtain back as she looked at me "come to bed with your sexy hotwife darling" she said smiling at me now.

"What time is it?" I asked as Evelyn then turned to look at the bedside clock.

"Its 6am Pascal has to get some sleep before starts his shift at midday she giggled, as I got up off the couch and taking her hand pulled her to me and kissed her.

I could taste Pascal's cum on her lips still, as we climbed into bed as I smiled at her saying "You know I need to fuck your ass right now don't you."

Evelyn looked at me and giggled "I thought you might want that."

My cock easily slid inside Evelyn's still gaping ass lubricated with Pascal's spunk. I fucked her as hard as I could slamming my groin against her ass and after only a few minutes I emptied my spunk in my wife's ass alongside Pascals

We then fell asleep in each others arms, not waking up until 9am.


coldave
coldave
33 Followers