All Comments on 'Even Scars Are Beautiful'

by kuroukiphoenyx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 Stars from me.....

Sounds like a very hot lady, from what you telling us about her, I fall for her long before you started to dress her up, and why is it that every body thinks that all us men only would be with girl there 5 foot 8, and under 100 pounds, I know the media wants women to think so, but it isn't so....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FIVE

Great start...the chemistry between the two characters feels delicious.

JezellenJezellenabout 12 years ago

i really enjoyed your story. it was very beautiful and touching. i'm curious to know if there is more in store for them. this stands on it's own just fine, but sometimes there are stories that have characters that you want to see grow and over come their hang ups. this is one those stories for me. if you continue that would be awesome, if not that's okay to and can always go back to it in my favorite.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago

Super start. Jade is such a lucky girl . I can't wait to see what's a head for her and Mitch. I'm ready for chapter 2.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Great Start

I can't wait for another Chapter hoping there is another. This seems to be the start of something new and wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding story, please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you thank you thank you thank you

I too have scars, and although I have no one as a possible suitor, this story gives me hope...hope of...possibilities...I am aware I am "cute" but trying to appreciate the beauty others may see in me. I'm a nerd too and at times I hide behind my sweats and sweaters too. Please keep writing and allow the possibility that I may have closed the door on my insecurities and take note and flourish thru your stories :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years agoAuthor
im really overwhelmed

I truly did not expect this reception. I was afraid that this would not touch anyone or that the sex scene wasn't enough. Thank you guys so much and I am thinking about expanding the story...

Again thank you.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
nice

very nice now next chaoter please, this one was kind of rushed, but wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story!

I think your story will touch a lot of readers. We all have insecurities - physical and psychological aspects of ourselves that we don't like and that make us feel that no one would want us. Those feelings can be compounded by unfeeling people, like the boyfriend (?) Jade opened up to in the past, or even family or so-called friends. Having someone help you realize your own unique beauty, or coming to that realization on your own, is a great gift. Please, keep writing!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years agoAuthor
update

I was in the middle of my xecond chapter when I was injured at work. I'm sending this msg as I'm in between dosages...don't give up on me...as soon as I'm back on my feet ill get back on this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you

I think its safe to say you've touch many of us thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank You!

We all have scars, some you can see and some that can't be seen. Thank you for a story that shows no matter what those scars are we all deserve love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love happy endings

I love happy endings.

Soft1017Soft1017about 10 years ago
Superb!

Reading this again brought back so many memories and inspiration :). Still one of my favorites that always brings me back to more positive days of writing on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I love your writing so much!!! XOXO

mitchawamitchawaalmost 9 years ago
Great Title

Scares are beautiful. I know because I have them too. It took me a long time to overcome what I thought was a barrier to sex and love much like Jade. You have a great hook, and a long lead in to the lesbian sex scene, and the beginning of Jade's self esteem. The party and her new look was a interesting way to lead her to the garden and Mitch. The sex scene between two large scared people was well done. The swooning and being carried to bed and her awaking and Mitch's long term interest was a great way to bring the story to a conclusion. You're a good writer with a good imagination who should continue writing. I enjoyed the story a great deal and look forward to reading more of your stories.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years ago
Hot!

You have a lyrical and highly imaginative way of visualizing the action and evoking sincere, genuine emotion. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn Good!

Good story, I will try to remember to comment and review.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous