Even Steven

Story Info
Paying a penance.
2.1k words
3.3
14.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over the age of eighteen.

It's always a fun night when you can find that perfect amount of alcohol to drink where you're buzzed but not overly intoxicated. Happily drunk. This was not that feeling. I had drunk too much. My wife Mandy was snoring beside me in the bed so she must've had too much as well.

I was having difficulty figuring out where we were. It must be a hotel room, I surmised. I stumbled to the bathroom and emptied my very full bladder. Climbing back in bed I saw the blonde hair of my snoring bed partner and froze. Mandy is a brunette. Fuck!

I immediately grabbed my phone off the nightstand to see if I'd missed any calls or texts from my wife. I hadn't. I walked around the bed to see the woman's face that was in the bed. It was Bridget, one of my assistant managers from work. Fuck!

Before I could move away from the side of the bed she grabbed my manhood and gently began caressing it to hardness.

"Come back to bed Ryan. I need this beautiful cock once more before you go."

'Once more' meant that she'd had it before, so there was no sense in not enjoying the lovely naked creature that I'd probably destroyed my marriage for, one more time.

Bridget has the tight body of the late twenties woman she is. My early forties body is in pretty good shape as well, but there is no substitute for youth. I gave Bridget everything I had, planning on enduring a long dry spell if Mandy ever found out about this.

**************************

Mandy and I have been married for twenty-one years. We have two wonderful children, Ron nineteen and Carol eighteen, both away at school. I've always felt that Mandy and I had the perfect marriage. We have great communication, we enjoy each others company and our sex life has never really tapered off in our twenty-one years together. In one drunken evening I may have destroyed our happy little life.

Our department was celebrating a successful project end and Bridget and I ended up being the last ones left at the bar in the hotel where we'd all gathered to celebrate. Somehow we ended up spending the night in bed together.

The ONE good thing about all this was that Mandy was out of town at a training for two more days. That would give me time to get my guilty conscience under control before she gets back.

Mandy called both evenings and I think I was able to sound normal, but who knows. My guilt was all consuming. After two nights of lost sleep I'd made up my mind that I was going to arrange for Mandy to have a tryst of her own to even the score. After she'd gotten some strange I would then confront her with the truth and we'd be 'Even Steven'.

***********************************

How would I get my faithful wife to cheat on me? That was the big question. There was always a summer party at the company owner's mansion each year so I figured that would be the best place to make it happen.

Now, who could I get to seduce her. I'd rather the guy not work in my department and have to see him every day after he fucks my wife. It's hard to even think about another man being with my Mandy but getting things even between us is my penance and I am going to do it.

I knew in my heart that there was really only one guy that would both be willing to have sex with a married woman and be able to seduce my wife. Hans Wolfenstein. Blonde hair, chiseled body and over confidence. Just the type of guy a woman wants to cheat with. He is an arrogant prick. He's gotten every woman he's ever gone after. The reason I know that is because he proudly tells everyone. I'd need to somehow get him to keep this conquest secret.

I went down to the shop where he worked and had a talk with him. He remembered my wife from last year's party, Mandy is very attractive so I knew that wouldn't be an issue. He asked me over and over if I was sure about this. I told him I was. "Don't blame me if she comes back for seconds, most women do." he bragged. What an asshole.

Mandy came home from her trip and worn me out with sex the following week. She was insatiable. That really made me feel guilty. She didn't seem to notice.

*************************

A month later at the summer party I was a nervous wreck. I fed Mandy drinks and hung around Hans as much as I dared without being obvious. Hans flirted with Mandy and was working his best to seduce her. Mandy gave me the side-eye several times throughout the day but I did my utmost to play stupid as to what Hans was up to.

I wandered off on purpose leaving Hans and Mandy talking alone in the kitchen. Twenty minutes later when I came back to check on them they had disappeared.

I searched the entire first floor but they weren't there. I quietly went upstairs where the bedrooms were and heard moaning coming from one of the rooms. Hans' charms had worked. My heart sunk hearing my beautiful wife in the throws of passion with such an arrogant ass. This was my penance, I repeated to myself over and over.

I went downstairs and must've looked bad because everyone asked if I was okay. I assured them I was fine and went out on the back deck to get a fresh beer and some air.

Bridget saw me and came over to see how I was. "You okay Ryan? What's wrong?"

It took everything I had not to burst into tears. "I'm alright Bridget. I just need some fresh air."

"Bullshit Ryan what's going on? Where's Mandy?" she demanded.

"I'm giving her some payback for what happened between us."

"What! Did she ask for that?"

"No. I arranged for Hans to seduce her. I couldn't live with the guilt anymore Bridget. I needed to do something to even the score between us."

Bridget started laughing hysterically.

"Oh my god! Well, you did it right. Hans is very well equipped and knows how to use it." she said.

"You've been with Hans?"

"Of course I have. I'm a single female and he's a grade A ride." she laughed then got very serious. "Ryan you need to talk to Mandy as soon as possible and straighten all this swinging or whatever it is you're doing out. I can see it's tearing you up."

At that I finally broke. I turned and walked down a wooded path away from the house so no one could see me crying. Bridget followed me, comforting me. "Ryan, honey, Mandy loves you okay. You're not going to lose her to someone like Hans. He's a complete ass. You know that."

"I know Bridget but it still hurts knowing that right this minute that dick is up there with my Mandy."

"You were with me, Ryan and you still love Mandy don't you? You need to talk to her. I thought she was going to talk with you a few months ago but maybe she didn't have the courage."

"What do you mean, courage? What are you talking about?"

"Talk to her, Ryan. As soon as you get home tonight or in the morning, but soon."

I got myself settled down and when I went back inside Mandy was fixing herself a drink and Hans was nowhere to be seen.

"Are you ready to go Mandy?" I asked trying my best to sound normal.

"Yes, baby lets go home." she said smiling at me.

The drive home was quiet. The guilt of both of us palatable. Once we'd parked I took Mandy's hand as we walked towards the house. That seemed to break her from her trance and she leaned up and kissed my cheek as I unlocked the door.

Once inside we both headed to the bedroom where Mandy pulled me to her and gave me a 'you're getting fucked tonight' kiss. I wasn't sure I wanted that after hearing her with Hans an hour earlier.

"I love you, Ryan." Mandy said with tears in her eyes. "I have something to tell you."

"I also need to tell you something."

"I need to go first, Ryan. Trust me." Mandy said crying harder now. "I..I cheated on you. I'm so sorry." she blurted out.

It hurt me seeing her break down weeping. I held her and kissed her forehead. "I know, Mandy. I love you. I'm sorry. I cheated on you as well."

She looked up in to my eyes with a look I didn't recognize. "Ryan, Baby, I know you set me up with Hans tonight as retribution for you being with Bridget, but...I set you up with Bridget as retribution for me being with John at our annual meeting in Chicago."

My mind overloaded. I stumbled off downstairs looking for a drink. Mandy followed me down begging and pleading with me to forgive her. What was happening!

"If you cheated on me with John already then why did you fuck Hans tonight!?"

"Well, you kept pushing us together and he is yummy, so... I'll talk with Bridget. We'll get things evened back up, Honey." Mandy said as she rubbed my crotch making me hard while pushing me against the kitchen counter.

"What happened with John? He's only twenty-five or thirty years old. What's he doing going after my wife!" Mandy unzipped and unbuckled my pants pulling them down. Ignoring my anger she she inhaled my shaft halfway down her thoat.

"Mmm, did you know Bridget says that my man is one of the best fucks she's ever had?" Mandy said pulling me out of her mouth and licking up and down the length of my cock.

"Flattery doesn't answer my question. Why did you fuck John and then feel entitled to fuck Hans? I don't want an open marriage Mandy. Why be married if we're just going to fuck people like we're single?"

"John's been working on me for months and got me drunk when we all went out after our meeting. He's young, good looking and very nice. Just like Bridget." Mandy said hoping I'd realize that the same thing had happened to me. She was also giving me the blow job of a lifetime to distract my attention.

"That still doesn't explain Hans. You took advantage of my guilt and fucked that arrogant ass while I was outside crying to Bridget about it. That's down right cold hearted, Mandy. I'm having a hard time reconciling that with what a loving wife would do."

"You got me drunk and offered me to him!" Mandy was trying to flip this narrative knowing she had no other way to defend her actions. That was making me angry and I grabbed the back of her head forcing my cock deeper into her thoat.

"I have to work with that fuck and now that he's had my beautiful wife he'll keep angling to have another shot at you. Here's what's going to happen Mandy." I growled, thrusting deeper and faster into her throat. "I'm going to fuck Ali from work, she's a twenty-two year old that has daddy issues, next Saturday to even things up between us. That'll be it. If either of us strays again our marriage is over. If I find out that you and Hans are ever at the same place at the same time we are over. Understand? I love you Mandy and I'm not interested in sharing."

Mandy was busy noisily gulping down my load, but she nodded her understanding.

Epilogue

Ali was everything I thought she'd be. She called me 'Daddy' all night and asked me to spank her for being bad. I gladly obliged turning both her ass cheeks red and then fucked her as many times, in as many holes, as a forty-four year old man could for the next three hours.

Unfortunately, my agreement with Mandy never allowed me to touch Ali again. That agreement didn't stop Ali from coming in to my office, pulling her skirt up, plopping down on the couch and masterbating every week the two months following our time together. Ali would look into my eyes unblinking all the way through her orgasm each time. That girl was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Whoever married her was a lucky man, if he survived the honeymoon.

Hans did brag that he'd fucked my wife, but no one believed him. In fact some of my managers cornered him and told him to knock it off or he'd be answering to HR.

Mandy never strayed again...as far as I know. If she did, I never found out, so it doesn't really matter. We were happy together the rest of our lives.

Even Steven.

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers