All Comments on 'Even Steven'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

A group of idiots!

4

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino2 months ago

As that great philosopher Forest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does".

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ2 months ago

Two very dumb people. They should call it quits and start over.

Prince020402Prince0204022 months ago

Fun story. Everyone ended up happy so no harm no foul.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19692 months ago

the "double-agent" cheating bit bothered me a little... for both of them. The husband had the exact same plan his wife did but his seduction was dub-con entrapment (alcohol) while hers was weakness and seduction.

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20102 months ago

All a bunch of cheaters, if Bridget knew Mandy had cheated on Ryan why didn’t she tell him that when she could see he was so cut up about Mandy being with Hans and when she knew how the guilt was cutting him up? Not much of a friend to him at all, Mandy taking advantaged of his guilt to have a night with Hans shows what she’s really like.

It’s unlikely she didn’t cheat again, she just kept it quite in future.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting but as a fantasy of course he had Ali in the wings. If not, I would have ended it. Ya, he screwed Bridget but his wife then did Hans. That to me is worse than the original cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I didn't like it, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the story. It's a totally fucked up way to run a happy marriage. I guess when the characters are fucked up to start with......

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A comedy of errors. But Mandy's character is lacking in character. She is the true cheater, she did it first. She went out after a meeting with coworkers, knowing that John was working on getting in her pants. He didn't get her drunk, she allowed herself to get drunk.

Out of guilt she enlisted Bridget for restitution sex with Ryan. This started a guilt/restitution cycle allowing Mandy to cheat. She set up restitution sex for Ryan with Bridget, then recognized Ryan did the same thing for her with Hans. It should have stopped at this point, she screwed Hans anyway! Then later she tried to put the blame back on Ryan. As soon as Mandy recognized the "Hans seduction" ploy she should have excused herself, found Ryan and said, "Let's go home."

That's when she should have had the conversation with Ryan she should have had in the first place. As it is she put Ryan through crap. He was played by Mandy and Bridget, he didn't set out to cheat on Mandy. Ryan woke up feeling guilty, hungover, with basically no recollection of his night with Bridget. The point Ryan messed up was when he decided to dive in for seconds. This put Ryan into a quandary. He felt the need to provide restitution to Mandy. He felt cornered into deferring to a hated colleague to provide for Mandy's revenge sex. He messed up here, had he talked to Mandy she probably would have folded like a cheap slut.

Tomh1966Tomh19662 months ago

Funny story. Not bad. Been a while since I saw this trope!.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut2 months ago

Original. Well, I've not read this type of plot before.

Shows a good range of believable emotions, too.

I had marked this as a 4 but no, it is closer to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yeah, that's the way a marriage works, just like a checking account. All's well when everything balances out. But these two serial cheaters will Never trust each other again. If that's their idea of a long and enjoyable marriage then ignorance really is bliss.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Clearly a the wife is a cheating pig and actually so is he

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why these demented people married, if they behave like brainless monkeys with their brain between their legs ? Just cartoonish characters.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A typical tale with the usual idiot husband and his "smart" whore wife. What was it ? A competion on who cheats more ?

26thNC26thNC2 months ago

Strange, real strange with the double cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A moronic husband & wife. They deserve each other. 2 stars & I'm being nice. Bob

oldmanbill69oldmanbill692 months ago

Two morons don't make a right!

enderlocke77enderlocke772 months ago

lol cant say any better than oldmanbill. they seem very blasé about it to the point where im thinking they really do want an open marriage. guess they could just be very non passionate ppl. those do exist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous