Even with My Baby Bump? Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband gives his wife a gift from deep inside.
1.9k words
4.55
6.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long week and I am physically spent but nothing a energy drink couldn't fix.

I reserved dinner at one of the fanciest Japanese restaurants in town.

My wife Rina unaware where we were going. I told her to be ready for tonight because I had plans for us. It's our 2 year marriage anniversary and she has been wanting authentic Japanese food for some time. It was going to be perfect.

I get home and all the stress of the day just dissipates as I feel the warmth of the home we've established for ourselves. It was just like yesterday we were talking about moving into this house. Now here we are, awaiting two wonderful souls that I'm already so in love with.

I feel my cheeks rise up a bit.

Taking off my shoes I walk into our brightly lit bedroom where I find her fixing her hair. She's wearing a jade green dress that barely went past her knees. Jewels clustered at the center of her chest and a small slit on the side. I want to wait until tonight but she made it so damn hard. Ever since she has grown her belly, hell, ever since I knew I impregnated her it has gotten harder (pun intended) to be in control of my cock. I saw her in that dress and my first thought is to rip it off.

She looks over her shoulder from the mirror and gives me that warm smile I look forward to after work.

"Hi babe! I'm almost done getting ready."

I walk over and give her a hug from behind, spreading my fingers to place them inbetween hers as I puppet her hands to rub her precious belly with mine. She relaxes her body and leans her head back as I rest my chin at the base of her neck, admiring her body.

"I want you so bad right now but I want this night to be extra special for my little concubine." My voice fades into a hush tone. It's her favorite nickname. When she hears it she goes crazy everytime. Once I said it her body arches and she bites her lip. I continue,

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and we'll be on our way to... better things."

I give her a firm squeeze on her ass and get ready for the night.

45 minutes later an Uber comes for us.

Rina has her arm around me as it pulls up she gratefully expresses,

"It's really nice that you got us a ride."

"Of course." I lean into her ear, "I have other things I wanna focus on." I nibble her lobe. She grunts with excitement.

I open the door for her and after closing it I check my pocket just to be sure I had it. I had a gift for her after dinner.

It was about a 20 minute ride. On the ride there I kept looking over at her. She had her hair in a long braid that draped over her shoulder. A few gem clips to hold her bangs back. Her makeup matching her dress. But her eyes are what made drove me the most crazy. I rub the top of her knee and stare at her like she was the meal.

Before I know we get to the restaurant and she's hyped up. We park and she's about to open her door to jump out but I think she forgets she's pregnant sometimes because her attempt fail hard. I chuckled a bit

"Babe, you need help out! Take it easy you have two humans in you!" She laughs too and I get to helping her out.

"I want everything!" She bursts.

The dinner was amazing. Every dish was like a work of art. The atmosphere was romantic. I would say it set the mood but that mood was set a long time ago.

We took our time to enjoy every bite and I kept staring at her lips as I occasionally picture her moist lips on the head of my cock.

And by the way she looks at me, I think we're on the same page.

We finish our fancy dinner and the waiter asks if we want dessert. Rina looks at me seductively and boldly states "No, your dessert is at home."

Fuck, my boner is now raging after those words with that look. My blood is in my pants but I feel the instant heat in my face.

"Yes, I've been wanting some of it all night."

The waiter becomes awkward, understandably, and we finally make our way to the place we've really wanted to go.

Our Uber arrives and it's our previous driver.

I sit in the middle of the backseat and Rina sits behind the driver. As the drive starts the driver begins asking us about our time and this and that. Casual conversation, nothing out of the ordinary. I tell him "It's our 2 year anniversary so I wanted to take care of my lady"

He responds with a grin

"That's what we're here for, right?"

I lighten up more "Yes. Here to... satisfy her as she needs." I gaze at her like a wolf watching his pray. My hard on is trying to escape my dress pants, obvious from the loose fabric. She spots it straight away and makes her way up my thigh to my hot rod. No words need to be said for me to feel like she owns my dick. Blood pumping through and wishing to just be inside already. I take a deep breath and pull her ear to my lips and whisper

"I have a gift for you. Close your eyes."

She giggles and closes them.

Reaching into my pocket I pull it out. I bought her a vibrating egg with a remote clicker to activate and control it. This one had high ratings online. Women say it's their favorite toy.

The driver is making a few jokes and I just half laugh due to my distraction.

I move my mouth close to her ear again,

"Keep your eyes close. I want you to feel it"

My hand with it's own mind slithers up her inner thigh, her dress giving me easy access.

My hand reaches her warm kitty.

Swiftly, a powerful pulse disperses from my chest.

My hand on top of her wet, hairy, sticky and BARE pussy.

Now she leans into my neck.

"I'm just a momma who wants to make her daddy happy." Her eyes still closed, she bites my neck and tugs playfully.

I almost lost it but because of the driver I kept my cool. I couldn't control my hips thrusting.

"Good concubine. Now your gift."

I place the egg in my palm which is virtually the size of a large duck egg and slowly push it into her hole. My hole.

At about halfway her pussy sucks it in because of her cum, which was so thick and was on both of her inner thighs. She clenched up and moaned a bit loudly. The driver looked in the mirror at her "Are you ok miss?" Ready with a reason she chuckles, "Yes! I'm good just felt the babies move. Do you mind turning up the radio? Music helps calm them down."

"Uh, yeah no problem!" As the volume gets higher I click the first setting of the egg. Her eyes close and she holds my hand while rubbing it.

From here on out I keep my lips close to her ear to hear all my nasty thoughts.

I click to the next setting.

She pressed up against her seat, moaning even louder. The driver is singing to the song on the car and doesn't notice. I cover her mouth with my hand and command

"You better be quiet or the driver is gonna find out how naughty you are and might touch himself."

She breathes deeply through her nose and squeezes my leg. I keep her tame and with piercing eyes look into her, ready to pounce.

"My sweet little doll. As soon as we get home then we'll really celebrate our anniversary. But for now I need you to calm down and take it."

I press the highest setting and if it weren't for the music, the driver would no doubt know there was a vibrator in her. She tenses up as I remove my hand and shove my tongue in her mouth as she snakes around mine.

Finally we're home. I pay the driver hastily and escort her out of the car. The egg still inside and her juices running down her inner thighs.

Without letting go of her hand we get inside and pace into the bedroom. I help her take off her dress and shoes, I can feel myself sweating. I take off my dress suit and throw it in the corner. Both completely naked and ready.

My cock is screaming to be in any of her openings. But I know she wants it in her ass tonight. I saw her anal toy in the bathroom earlier so she must have 'prepared' herself. Either way, I was going to stretch it out myself now. She still had the egg inside her and as her legs were spread apart, her cum stained the sheets in an instant.

She was like a bitch in heat. I could see the sweat forming on her forehead, her eyes eating me.

She scans my body up and down.

"Can you fuck me in my ass?"

I smirk.

"Well, it looks like I have no choice. Your other hole is already filled. Get on your knees"

She adjusts herself on the bed, putting where her face is and presenting her plump ass to me, which I could swear was sweating. I get behind her and rub me precum soaked head against the outside of her pussy. Her breathing increases.

I suck my thumb a bit then push it into her tight asshole. I could tell she loosened up a bit. She pushed her hips into me and yells

"Mmm! Just shove it inside me daddy!"

I see a haze and feel something take over me. The animal in me.

I grip my cock, red and thick, harder than ever. I spit on her ass and begin to insert. Every inch

that pushes feels better and better. The vibration from the egg and the extra pressure driving me mad.

I can't stop myself.

All the stress of the week, all the anticipation of the dinner, and all the naughtiness in the Uber has all been a build up to my goal now. To make sure she knows she is mine and that I own this pussy. She doesn't hold back her screams. Anal has made her cum the hardest. Her hips helping me go deeper, her ass sucking me in just wishing to gather my cum. Reaching around and caressing her belly as I shove my cock so far in her ass that her egg falls out. I feel her wetness all over my balls and even on my inner thigh.

Fuck she made me insane.

In and out I don't stop or slow down. I place my forearm around her next and carefully pull her into an upright position, my cock still inside. Keeping a firm hold around her neck as she succumbs to me I grunt

"Time to fill mama up again!"

She rolls her eyes back and I released shot after shot of cum. Moaning in pleasure as her ass doesn't release any of my seed. I lower her down and pull out slowly, the last bit of myself locked away inside of her. I fall over next to her and she turns her head to me, drunk on sexual satisfaction.

"Happy Anniversary."