Even with my baby bump?

Story Info
Husband and wife have more fun pregnant.
1.1k words
4.57
10.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another Tuesday evening, or what I like to call it, Monday part two.

I've been wanting to make dinner for the wife and so I stopped at the store and picked up some things. She's been craving mushrooms lately so I was planning to surprise her by making a creamy mushroom and spinach pasta. I knew it would definitely get her excited.

I get home just as the sun goes down.

We have a three bedroom house and it seems like the copious space gives the appearance of something missing. But thankfully not for long since we're expecting twins.

My wife is now 7 months pregnant, her bump perfectly rotund. As more time passes she grows bigger and I didn't think I would ever be this turned on by a pregnant woman.

Maybe it's the fact that I know I made this beautiful creation with her.

Whatever the reason, I want her more now than ever. Even just thinking about how her back arches in a bit makes me want to run my fingers along it along with my tongue.

I take off my shoes before I come into the house. It's been raining all day. The sound shushing away the nearby rush hour traffic. I enter and notice some rustling in the kitchen with the water running and some loud rock music playing on the living room speaker. Facing away from me at the sink as she vigorously washes a dish. I was pleasantly surprised to see the skin of her entire back. She was wearing paternity pants and an apron loosely tied behind. Now I understand what people meant when they say "she's glowing". Her hair up in a couple of ruby colored chopsticks with a few strands coming down. I do love biting the back of her neck.. which I was going straight for. Positive she didn't hear me, I tried not to frighten her. As I stepped closer she turned her head around and gave a smile, shaking the water off her hands.

"Welcome home love. How are you?" as we walk towards each other and give a long embrace. She leans her head over to my shoulder since her belly creates a gap otherwise.

I smile softly and push her hair back a bit.

Unable to hold myself back I say in a hush tone "Are you naked under this apron?"

Her cheeks were already flushed but now it intensified as she laughed cutely.

"Well, I was starting to feel a little overheated from moving around so I took my shirt off but didn't wanna be completely naked. We're not animals" She still seems to be shy at these things.

As soon as she said 'animals' I felt a surge through my lower body. My hands seemed to move on their own. Like a snake around a mouse. I snuck them under her apron, feeling around her warm belly, I think I even felt movement. She let out a soft moan and a gentle swallow.

My hands then made their way to her tits which were so much fuller and growing exponentially month by month.

On top of that, they would leak uncontrollably at unexpected times. Thankfully, this was one of those times. My fingers felt the instant moisture from her warm milk, traveling down her skin. She grabbed my hand and placed a few on my fingers in her mouth, sucking off what she just made. My cock had never grew so fast in my life, I narrow my eyes to her mouth "How do you like the taste of yourself?" I bit my lip as I felt the heat in my face rise.

She smirks, "Probably not as much as you'll like it."

A bit aggressively she grasps a handful of my hair which is a bit past my shoulders and guides my head to her left tit pulling her apron to the side and flashing all her juices. I was finally going to be able to taste it all. I opened up and almost inhaled her nipple. Some of her milk escaped the corner of my mouth and fell like the rain outside. Suctioning with my lips and withdrawing the sweet nectar. It was similar to cow's milk but somewhat of a milder taste. I may just get addicted to this wonderful drink.

In between her heavy breathing she expresses "Save some for the babies"

I come up until our eyes meet, wiping my mouth and licking the rest of her off. My quick response: "Well then babe, I guess it's my time to fill you up with my cream then."

I grab her hand and lead her into the bedroom. The rain picks up. I light a couple of candles to relax her and set the mood. I help her onto the bed and lower her down to a comfortable back position as I pull the chopsticks from her hair.

I miss being rough with her but I had to be careful since she's carrying fragile gifts.

I take off my clothes, I couldn't get hers off fast enough.

There she lay with what God gave her. Incredibly sexy. I take a moment to gaze at her spherical beauty and she becomes shy again. She hesitantly asks

"Do I look okay?" attempting to cover her belly. I move her hands down to the bed. "You look amazing. I can look at you all day."

Just a dash of insecurity she questions

"Even with my baby bump?"

"ESPECIALLY with your baby bump, honey. I crave you throughout the day while I'm away."

She gave me those eyes. Those very eyes when I gave her my seeds. Like a spell casting over and over again. She silently opens up her legs and places them right onto my shoulders. I felt steam radiating off her drenched pussy that called for me. My throbbing cock calling back begging to be deep inside where it belonged. My balls swollen from fantasizing all day about this moment. I move closer and easily insert my hard member right in. It felt so good I had to stop myself from releasing too early. Her eyes rolled back and her moans grew louder. Soon my slow tempo reached a fast rhythm to her liking. My stomach slapping against hers with sweat accumulating. Now I really felt like an animal pounding my plump wife and dominating her pussy like it was mine to take. She looks right at me

"I can take your cream forever...

give me every last drop of you"

I felt my eyes roll back as I pick up the speed and a wave of ecstasy floods my system as I finally shoot my cum deep inside of her. I pull out carefully and gush out of her hot twitching cunt. I slowly place her legs down and lean into her belly to kiss it lovingly. We exchange grins and with a breathy voice I joke

"Maybe we should order something to eat tonight."