All Comments on 'Evening Class'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Question

Good story but, I had the nagging feeling that when they reconciled and she went to her evening meeting with 'don't wait up' that something was afoot? Then the hotel her group wanted seemed to be the center for discussion...why did you go into detail about these two events? You were convincincing with the details you wrote that all was ONLY what you wrote; however, there was a brief wonder on my part. After all, she is very attractive, educated and certainly not stupid!

I get the feeling (not wishful) that this very attractive wife ahd a little on the side, maybe just once or twice and, if she did, it was to make her reconciliaion with him more pallatable? Hmmmm,m any thoughts, writer?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
I wonder who the father of her new baby is

I thought she had some revenge sex with her old boyfriend, and used the trip to Spain to cover up her getting pregnant. But that's just me. Thanks for the good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Her ladies night must have been fun.

I would have had her followed that night but then again I realize most people are basically stupid. Sorry I still think she intended to cheat and was stopped. Who knows how many before Olson had sampled the goods.

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
It's funny.

So far no one has said about 'Torching the husband'. But having said that there does seem to be something missing from this marriage, to me the main one is trust. I am still not sure that doing a business deal in someone's bedroom is acceptable but things might be different in other parts of the world. Would I trust either person? No I wouldn't. But then I am an old cynic at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
as Usual Poizon is wrong again

what a Moron that guy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Husband is an idiot & the author a dimwit

It is a shocking how many mentally deranged authors are out there who don't understand the premise of WIMP vs non wimp.

<br></br>

I suppose standing outside the door or apartment of "pimp Olson" calling her and threatening to break down the doors doesn't get out of there is probably justified. But his actions with regard to Jenny...ie fucking her... seems totally out of place in the story.

<br></br>

Not only is the husband of a total scumbag but his entire character is shallow superficial and stupid and without any readeeming values. The wife's parents who earlier story couldn't stand his turd have been proven to be completely justified in their distrust of this moron. If he had the need for revenge sex he could of waited 24 for hours to find out what if anything exactly happened.

<br></br>

She raced out of Olson's apartment as soon as he called and the lights were on so the odds strongly favor that there was no actual fucking going on. And his decision to go back to Jenny's place and fuck makes NO sense in the actual storyline at all.

<br></br>

A badly written disjointed and inconsistent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha Ha!

Trust, after reading the comments you can see why trust is so hard, second guessing the auther about what really happened. For that reason I found it one of his better stories, even if I wouldn't have been able to perform that night that got him in trouble. He fucked up by not listening to his wife and then cheating and was lucky to stay married, but his wife is a little smarter than he is. Thanks for a good read.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting

but the truth is completely hidden here and we can not have

any idea about what really went down... Therefore the Anon is right.. It was very well written. For Jakob the whole story has been told but for sensitive readers it will always be an unfinished story. Thankfully I love unfinished stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ditto

I will just say "Ditto" on all the previous comments, except I don't like unfinished stories and as in this case be left to guessing.

Another exception is the comment by anonomous and his comment on Poizon (Nothing intelligent to say just an attack)And the title of Harry in Virginia's comment.

Keep going Winterfrog and thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hUSBAND IS A BRAIN DEAD IDIOT

tHIS HUSBAND DOESN'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO COME IN OUT OF THE RAIN. HE IS ALSO PARANOID. wIFE MAY BE NAIVE AND/OR STUPID BUT SHE IS A SAINT COMPARED TO THE IDIOT HUSBAND.

THE cT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not your best, but OK

This one left me numb. There were too many unexplained and really stupid events here. How could she be the only one who hadn't heard of the reputation of the "Pimp"? Why would her father delegate to her the task of dealing with such a jerk? Why did they even need to meet? Why couldn't she have scheduled another meeting? Why did she go for pizza to bring to his place? When did the hubby get a lobotomy - going to a bar then going home with another woman while his sister-in-law was there? Why didn't the sister stop him? Really, this one had too many holes. Thanks anyway, Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kinda Vague

I'm surprised she kept the cheating ass-wipe around. I wouldn't have. Although, unlike the cheating ass-wipe, I am not 100% convinced of her fidelity, it was never explained why they conducted business in Pimp Olson's apartment with the lights off, or how late the meeting with her womens group actually went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part 2 Predictions

This story seems like a setup to a conclusion where we learn:

1) His wife and her father had consented to Pimp having sex with her as part of the price for the parcels of property;

2) The Ladies Club is a cheaters club;

3) She had sex with one of the Ladies Club regulars (possibly her old boyfriend) on the meeting night and was impregnated;

4) the Ladies Club London trip was their annual fuckfest in another country.

I make no prediction as to the paternity of their other children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
writing skills.

Please read through you work first then post, there were alot of mistakes here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Last laugh

This is HighIQ110 and yes from India.

I am a Post Graduate at Mathematics and MBA. An executive in corporate sector.

The story I have written, New Years Eve Party, is not my story. It has written by JPB in the name “The Benefits Man”.

I have just changed the names and reposted it. I have no intention to steal his or anyone’s story.

And I have no intention to write a single story here or any other website.

Then why I have done this? Because I want to show the world two things.

1. This is just what JPB is doing. He has saved a format in his computer and posting a new story changing the names and few things with the same plot.

2. Everyone is not block-headed fool like him.

I got 14 very interesting comments and total 125 nos…lol.

One of them told me that it is better than JPB.

I am really sorry for that JPB.

Who gets the last laugh ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't know who to start with but....

since it's winter's story,- will you please find an editor that will rewrite your stories such that they follow the edicts of English grammar.All impact is lost on me when you have sentences which scramble pronouns,conjunctions,etc.Maybe you could do two versions.Your Ideas are often good.To the slumdog genius, how smart can you be if you give a shit what anonymous peeps on internet think of you?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Story sucked big time

as did the readers who made nasty name calling comments.(uncalled for)The actions of either characters didn't make much sense, maybe the translation from another language to English. Get yourself an English editor, who can unscramble your thoughts.

junesmatejunesmateover 14 years ago
Don't listen to your knockers...

Well, WINTERFROG, you've done it again. You may only have one story but you craft each version cleverly.

Don't listen to your knockers who criticise your imprecise English and sometimes confusing phraseology. You are obviously proud of your Scandinavian nationality and rightly so and I have read many stories where the 'so-called English speaking' authors could learn from you.

I know that you could write your stories in your own language and have them translated into English but you choose to struggle with a foreign language.I wish I could.

I always enjoy your scribblings and only bemoan the fact that we don't see more of them.

More power to your elbow and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed your story very much. Accually there have'nt been many of your stories that I have'nt enjoyed. I just wanted to thank you for sharing another story. Keep up the great work, and I will be looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm sorry winterfrog.....

....you really should listen to the 'fellow' from England.Why write in a style readers could enjoy, just keep pounding them out for yourself and junesboy. Why try to increase your circle of fans.June,did you marry Pete Best?-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
No way you can convince me the wife was not a

cheater, perhaps in many ways. I would suggest DNA of all children as soon as possible before the as before is begun. He is braindead she is whore, so much for the story. He can believe any of their stories he wants to. The father was not in the place with them so he doesnt know if she had sex or not and should not even enter the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You have lost it Winterfrog - time to stop writing

Your last few stories have a common theme whereby the pathetic husband "thinks" his wife is cheating and is therefore justified in cheating first. Time to end the pain. The magic of your first stories is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ARMCHAIR CRITICS

Please continue writing in the style and dialect that has made your stories "homegrown" and interesting. The ARMCHAIR CRITICS who find fault due to spelling, composition, plot, language and so many other mundane issues are those who have never written or posted anything of substance. It's not your plot that intrigues me, but your Nordic approach to your stories. I have enjoyed all of your stories and they have provided me with many chuckles. I continue to look forward to your posings. Good Luck!

hrnicholhrnicholalmost 14 years ago
She's history!

"Forsaking all others"

Is that phrase familiar?

It should be, it's part of most traditional marriage ceremonies in the western world. And it means exactly what it says.

When one member of the partnership goes into a situation that would be unacceptable to the other partner, the forsaking clause is enjoined and the implied contract is endangered.

Her presence in another's apartment and the subsequent lies broke the forsaking clause and made the contract a matter of history.

His trip down the primrose path with Jenny was not a better solution, but the contract having been broken, was not a violation.

When asked if there was a reason that she should not dump him, his answer was invalid as she had already done so when she told the first lie.

Infidelity is more than sexual congress with one who is not one's marriage partner. It is anything that endangers the forsaking clause of the marriage contract. She was unfaithful, period!

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Dumb characters

She's a complete idiot to not be aware and sensitive to the reputation of Olsen. Her father apparently knew and didn't tell her anything. This is kind of unbelievable. Then he is an idiot for hooking up with someone that night. I understand his state of mind, but really, how stupid is he? After that setup the story staggers to an unsurprising resolution. They were both dopes so they decide to start over. OK under the circumstances but he was awful whiney about it. Further, the marriage had been somewhat testy before this. What about that? I also had suspicions about the Women's Club meeting. Was that an opportunity for get even sex? Especially because of the comment she makes about not having sex that night. Because she will be too sore and wet from her "meeting"? The resolution is also without any emotion, like a business deal. Then she is off to her meeting. I didn't have much respect for either character so the story was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

This site seems to be dominated by misogynists. Amanda was not cheating by being in another man's apartment if it was not for romantic purposes. Her husband, however, did cheat although Amanda had destabilised the marriage by lying to him. It's also amazing how many seem to imagine all these fictional characters are real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I've had terrible trouble to even understand what "writer" meant. It is totally incomprehensible !!

What in hells name make you write in language you have NO idea of using???? Are you stupid??

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Hmmmm

What was wrong about Poizon's comment? Where were all the "Kick Em to the Kurb" types? He cheated deliberately after he jumped to the conclusion she "Might" be going to cheat at Pimp Olson's room. He interrupted whatever they had been going to do or doing. He did not know for sure. The writer wrote that they had not gone there for sex as told by his wife. The Father told the husband that it was his fault they were together. She had been a good wife all that time and had defended him against her parents who did not want him as her mate. He had no other evidence of her cheating and at no other time suspected her of it. Just the name of "Pimp Olson" had set him off. He admitted to his own immediate cheating and was ashamed that he was the known cheater and not her. So where are all the moralists that say he should not get another chance? Is it alright when the husband does the cheating?

Is it okay to have a reconciliation then to save the family? Where are all you critics that say she can never trust him again? Why is it okay for you commenters to speculate that there was much more to the story than was put in? Why are you all convinced he should dump her because she must in fact be a cheater because was scared to tell him where she was and lied? Wouldn't you be afraid to tell the truth if you were in some other lady's apartment? Even if it was innocent but you knew she would doubt your story? Is it because she is a beautiful woman and because she is, she cannot be trusted. You think he really had the right to cheat because he is a man. He had the right because she lied a bit without thinking? This was a "Cheating husband" story! Winterfrog threw you a curveball. It's usually a perfect husband story with the wife depicted as a cheating slut just looking for a reason to cheat or try something new. It read to me that the husband was just looking for a reason to try someone new. Someone that was better in bed than what the writer said she was! Sorry...just my take. Good job Winterfrog. You have stirred up the readers again!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Excellent story! I rated it 5*****.

The story had some unusual twist and turns with an unexpected but pleasant outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If D.Wannabe likes it, I don't.

Zero.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LITTLE LIES BIG TROUBLES

communication is the name of the game and each couple should be the same. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RonRWood nice but naive

Kick em to the Kerb is the motto of the beaten cuckold, some alphas get wood over the idea of cheating on their wife but cucks get wood over the idea of getting cheated on so this story left em limp

Rameriz4Rameriz4about 11 years ago
He is cheating scum!

She needed to dump him and get a guy who wont chase skirts!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

he is a cheater and needs his ass sitting at the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It takes dedication, but it is possible.

Once married, any two people will make mistakes; however, both parties in this situation have decided to continue to be married. Their dedication to keep the family together and forgive each other for their indiscretion ( one lying, the other striking back) will take a large commitment by both parties. Hopefully their marriage will grow as will their resolve to maintain their family happiness. I would hope that this story is repeated many times showing commitment to each other is worth the effort.

After more than 55 years of marriage myself, I know of what I speak. Let us refrain from being judgmental, lest we be judged.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Hmm another intersting circumstance

He was stupid - certainly - 2 wrongs are just 2 wrongs -

He had pretty solid evidence she was cheating - but \failed to close that deal - and we now know he was wrong

She was pretty careless and stupid too - but was not a cheater -

Stupid human pet tricks as Letterman says - and they overcame - it could work - and is a good story thank you

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Intense drama and suspected cheating leads to cheating.

I enjoyed this story ..This drama like many others of its type winds up to a peak over lack of communication or lying. Both were wrong and they needed to change their methods.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
classic

classic WF tale. Always good reading

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Not WF's best work.

I'll repeat what I have said before - Dennis is not much of an English-speaking editor.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS AND OVER=REACTING

a Bane to all good marriages. TK U MLJ LV NV

Jack99Jack99about 9 years ago

And nine months later, Pimp Olson Jr was brought into the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yep Jack you are right

over the years I have TRIED to work up stats of straying wives. and the number of lies they tell to attempt to slide by the ole dumb hubby... Yes men suffer from the same story telling to their spouses... I am guessing more women get by with their lies than men... Just a saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wondeing

I have a feeling this baby is not his. In fact i know it isn't. Once the baby is born he might be smart enough to realize it might not be his or if this story suggests he will do a DNA test to prove it even if it is behind her back. Her business story was just to rehurse and convenient. Better late then sorry. Life goes on after that. One way or another.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Good Story

Poor Editor

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Club meeting?

Guarantee you that was her revenge fuck night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@schwanze1

You are so right.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

leads to unpleasant circumstances. TK U MLJ LV NV

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Cuckhold!!

Her only club meeting that night was with Pimp Olson. I would have followed her to the "meeting" and I sure as hell would have DNA test on that kid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GysmShorts says "schwanze" is Lithuanian for

&quot;cuck in a closet&quot;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We all think the same

The club meeting was a revenge fuck and I would DNA the kid. His own guilit and the relief of being forgiven is obviously blinding him. As a matter of fact I thought that this was the twist. I was surprised that the story went along without any other complication. Why mention the meeting if you're not going to use it? Just to make the husband look like an idiot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not the usual story progression

The husbands in WF’s story usually get their information before doing anything stupid like beating the lover to a pulp or finding an understanding shoulder to curl up beside. I agree that WF left us pretty sure she was out with someone that night and if he is smart he will quietly confirm the parentage of his new child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I would never hit you"

F the hell no. I would hit you! I don't understand this BS about not hitting a woman. Some women are such bitches that they deserve a solid beating and even mutilation.

Why do authors on literotica cowtail constantly this stupid notion that violence is not a reality in those circumstances. Majority of men would hit the women that cheats, that is why there are some many instances of "domestic" violence. Why does every literotica author repeat this BS about violence against women, are you all such freaking wimps?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Different

A little different track for the hibernating frog, but another likable story all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spineless.

Ok he cheated,but the situation was caused by her lying,so instead of being spineless and letting her make the decisions he should have stood up for himself and got his point across that she had to accept some responsibility for their situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started good

but went to pot as soon as he cheated on her. I had no sympathy left for him and I pity her for staying with an asshole who cheats as soon as he gets in a temper.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
FIRE DENNIS

But please remember that I guy like me is? Can you see what is wrong with part of this sentence? Hire a better editor and proofreader please.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
I wonder if the positions had been reversed,...

...with Amanda really cheating and Jacob having a clandestine, if sketchy, business meeting, if some of the opinions might be different. They’d be screaming “No RAAC. Never. Ever!!!” and “BTB all the way baby!!!”

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Nice.

A little more conversation was needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really kind of got the impression that a lot of the vib in the story were European attitudes and mores about sex (more relaxed). Sure, they both expect fidelity (which was the point of the story) but they seemed to have less rage over mistakes and thought things through more than a typical American couple. Maybe I'm reading too much into the prose and flow of the writing but I found their very adult attitudes about their predicament refreshing. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She should have dumped him. Even if she had cheated on him, what he did wasn't justified. I really didn't get the second part of the story. I suppose the writer tried to be original when in reality he just ruined his MC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She should have dumped him. He lose every right when he cheated on her. No valid reason or explanation for what he did. I see a double standard in some comments as other commenter pointed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WRONG!

I paraphrase here, but she intimated that it could be too easy for her to throw him out from home over a minor disagreement. This does not sit well with me.

I would respond that I will thank you for arranging a day off for me tomorrow, and I would surely be using that time for relocation, not for travel. In retrospect, while you are behaving magnanimously for forgiving my cheating, which is an enormous issue in a marriage, but then indicating you might give me the toss for a trivial action down the road, tells me that your good intentions may be insincere, or that I am now being held hostage. I stated that my prime concern is with the children while you are focused on a pleasure trip. I pass on that. I will conduct my move from the premises while overseeing the children. On your return, we may continue negotiation regarding future care of our offspring. Bon voyage, hasta la vista.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The end was about as fanciful and real as unicorns or intelligent fascist Trump fans.

Most any woman would require quite some time to get over what he did. Yes she screwed up but nowhere near what he did. Not even close.

And quite frankly stories like this expose certain readers as the grunting misogynists they truly are.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Love prevailed.and the kids got a sound upbringing a nice LW. Story for a change

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy606 months ago

Your ending was mellow dramatic.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking bullshit! He should have divorced her just for putting her father over him.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Why

Why didn't her father start the negotiations with Pimp,after all he concluded them?.As for the marriage she should have dumped his cheating arse.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous692 months ago

No likable characters and no believable ending. Why would they together? They’re both idiots and selfish people. Why would anyone believe the wife didn’t sleep with Pimp? It would have happened and you screwed up when you had Pimp say he doesn’t mix business with pleasure. If he believed that he won’t have offered his wife as part of a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lot of hypocrisy in the comment section. The author told you via the story that she never cheated. She had every right to burn him. He was insecure, didn't get his facts straight, and he cheated. Period. With genders reversed, this is a common template for LW stories, except the wife gets things wrong, cheats, and the same commenters want the wife to burn.

Also some commenters are pissed because she will continue to harbor some anger in the future, hence her comment about sharing their wealth, so it makes less likely to upset the apple cart. Huh? Read the paragraph. What she said had two parts, one for her and one for him. It cuts both ways. Besides sharing her impressive wealth means an act of trust. That should be obvious. Good story. Love wins out. She is anbetter person than the MC. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The comment section really nails home the idea that most readers of LW have no idea what love is, have never experienced it and come across as people that even their mothers must have difficulty liking let alone loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous