Evening Dinner Out

Story Info
A wife receives plenty of attention from a waiter.
1.8k words
32.4k
23
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Getaway32
Getaway32
50 Followers

Paul waited downstairs for his wife Bev who was upstairs finishing getting ready for their Valentine's dinner out. Paul couldn't wait to get this dinner out of the way. He was missing the Nets game, something he'd much rather be watching. Paul didn't even know which restaurant they were going to as it was Bev who booked Valentine's Day dinner. 

Upon arriving at the restaurant and being shown to their table, a waiter who introduced himself as Harry hurried over. Soon after, a waitress named Stacy arrived at their table. Harry quickly turned and said to Stacy 'All good here, I got this.'

She first looked confused as this was a table in her serving zoom but as soon as she looked down and saw a very attractive woman in a tight dress with lots of cleavage showing she knew why Harry wanted that table. So she just looked down at Bev and said with a smile 'I'm sure Harry will take great care of you' before walking away. She didn't even look in Paul's direction. 

Harry wanted that table alright because as soon as he saw Bev take off her own coat, as there was no help from her husband, he was greeted with a very pleasant sight, a sight so pleasant he could feel a twitch in his cock. When Bev sat down and he saw the slit in the side of the sexy black dress which revealed Bev's garters Harry sprung into action.  

As Harry gave Bev the wine menu Paul rudely ordered 'Get me a bud'. Harry left Bev with the menu and went to go get Paul his beer. As Harry waited for the beer he gazed at Bev from a distance thinking about what a wonderful job the dress was doing holding in those fabulous tits -- or was she wearing a bra? Harry so wanted to know. What's the worst that can happen? Maybe a slap in the face and get fired or maybe the husband would kill him -- hopefully, it wouldn't come to that. 

As Harry returned to the corner table he could see Bev was struggling to see the wine menu in the dim light. She had pushed her chair back a bit closer to the wall in order to get more light into her lap where she held the menu as the table had too many glasses of water on it and she didn't want to risk knocking over a glass so she held the menu in her lap. Harry put the beer down close to Paul who didn't even look up as he was checking his phone for any injuries reported before the game. 

Harry said to Bec 'here let me help' as he pulled out his phone and turned on the light. He walked over to her and held the phone with one hand, the light just highlighted those fabulous tits. Harry's cock was now in throbbing mode. 

Fuck this, Harry thought as he leaned over to bring the light on his phone closer to the menu. As he did he brought his other hand and rested it on Bev's shoulders so gently. Bev felt the touch but thought nothing of it as he was probably just balancing himself as he leaned over with his phone. It wasn't until she felt Harry's fingers move slowly down her spine that she realized the touch on her back was not for balance. 

She immediately looked over at Paul but he still had his head bent looking at his phone. This made Bev relax. Oh GOD, those fingers pressing on my spine feel so good Bev thought. Those fingers also confirmed to Harry that those tits on display were not helped by a bra. This confirmation and not getting a slap in the face had Harry's cock rock hard.

Bev just continued to stare at the menu not knowing what to do next. As Harry ran his fingers back up her spine, Bev struggled to see the words on the wine menu Her body just melted to the wonderful pleasant feeling Harry was bringing to her spine.

Oh, fuck! Thought Bev as she felt the first gush of wetness race into her pussy.

Bev's mind was in panic mode. Oh God, how long has Harry been beside her rubbing her back? How long has there just been silence? Why hasn't Paul looked up? It felt like this was going on for ten minutes but in reality, it was mere seconds.

Still, Bev felt like she had to say something. So she looked up into Harry's eyes as she pointed at the menu (nothing in particular) in her lap and asked, "Is this one good?" She just knew she needed to say something in case Paul wondered why there was silence. 

Harry's gaze left Bev for a second and looked in Paul's direction. He bent his knees in order to get closer to Bev's lap to focus his eyes on the menu. At the same time, he ran his fingers down Bev's spine and applied more pressure this time. He put his phone down at the end of the table so the light was on the menu.

Bev thought he put the phone down in order to free his hand so he could point at the menu but poor Bev was wrong because Harry used his hand to slowly move the menu to the other side of Bev's lap.

Now the light cast upon the slit of Bev's dress and the top of her garter on display. As Harry spoke the words, "This is so fabulous," (pretending he was talking about the wine in case Paul was listening) he placed his hand on Bev's thigh and ran his fingers up about six inches to rest on her garter top and squeezed her thigh hard. 

Bev took this as a signal to give Harry more access, so she spread her legs as wide as the little dress would allow.

Oh, my God, thought Bev, what is wrong with me, I am spreading my legs for a complete stranger with my husband just a few feet away. Bev could feel her heart race faster and faster but her action of spreading her legs allowed Harry to slide his fingers all the way up her thigh.

Upon arriving there Harry discovered Bev's panties soaking wet. Bev glanced over at Paul and was relieved to find him still lost in his phone.

Bev's mind was in shock at this situation but her body was craving this attention as she felt her body push her hips forward on her chair eager to apply pressure to her intruder's fingers.

Harry had already slid one finger inside her panties and was running it along her wet slit. Harry slipped his finger between her folds, almost making Bev gasp. She couldn't believe she was letting this happen. Bev thought about putting an end to it, but suddenly Harry had a second finger inside her.

She was aroused by the whole situation and could feel an orgasm already rising within her. With two of Harry's fingers buried deep in her married cunt Harry used his thumb to rub her swollen clit quickly.

Stacy looked on from a distance unaware of the fact that Harry had his fingers buried in the cunt of someone's else wife but she knew Harry was a horny fuck and was up to no good and didn't want to see him get in trouble so she walked over to the table, stood to Paul's right side and asked how the game was going. Stacy then proceeded to take her phone out and show Paul photos of different basketball players who ate at the restaurant.

So as Paul had his head turned to the right looking into Stacy's phone Harry continued his invasion of Bev's cunt and assault of her throbbing clit. Stacy could see Bev's mouth gasps open and decided to deaden the silence at the table by telling Paul out loudly who her favorite player was as Paul continued to view the great photo collection of players.

So as Stacy spoke Harry partially withdrew his fingers only to bury them quickly into Bev's soaking cunt. This was game over for Bev and her body started shaking as she felt a river of her pussy juice absolutely just soak Harry's fingers and run down her fine ass cheeks and out onto the seated area of her dress as an orgasm raced through her body.

Oh my god, did she just cum? Did she just cum at the hands of another man as she sat across from her husband at Valentine's dinner? Oh my God, did that really happen? Bev looked up and made eye contact with Stacy, and from the smile on Stacy's face, Bev knew that she saw everything.

Stacy knew exactly how Bev felt as Harry often had his fingers buried in Stacy's married cunt even as she spoke to her husband arranging a pickup time. Stacy took back her phone as Paul thanked her for showing the photos. Stacy left the table to get back to work but she could feel the dampness in her own panties now.

Harry then asked, "Are you happy with that one?"

Bev said, "Yes," meaning the wine but the way Harry looked in her eyes she knew he meant the orgasm he just felt her have.

As Harry removed his hands and stood Bev held the menu up for Harry to take. But instead of taking it, he reached in front of the menu for his phone while he reached his other hand behind the menu and let the back of his hands hit off Bev's hardened nipples.

Poor Bev had no idea that her nipples were protruding out of her dress about an inch and this was Harry's way of letting her know to use the menu to hide the condemning evidence.

As Harry left to get the wine and more beer Bev thought to herself, wow, he thinks of everything. As Bev waited for the wine she looked over at her husband and felt no guilt, only happiness that someone else loved the way she looked. 

When Harry returned with the beer and wine, he placed the beer next to Paul (still nothing) and then proceed over to Bev. He showed the label to Bev, using his body to block anyone's view, and ever so quietly asked Liz to check if the bottle was cold enough.

As Bev reached up and grasped the end of the bottle Harry turned the bottle ever so slightly. As Bev still held it he pressed the bottle into his crotch so Liz could feel this hardened cock with the back of her hand.

It was at that moment that Bev realized she would cheat on her husband for the first time ever with that black cock somewhere in the restaurant. Bev could feel her heartbeat race in her chest as her brain also raced at the same time desperately trying to come up with an excuse for her to disappear long enough so her newly unfaithful finger fuck married cunt could enjoy Harry's black cock.

Getaway32
Getaway32
50 Followers
  • COMMENTS
34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess it could be ‘ Evening dinner’ or ‘ late night dinner’ or ‘ Early bird special dinner. Not sure what ‘ Morning dinner’ is.

Getaway32Getaway32over 1 year agoAuthor

Love all the hate in the comments. Love the comment where Anonymous ( no balls) said he stopped reading when he realized it was a black guy. The word ‘ black’ is in the last paragraph. So what he is saying is he read the whole story. Thanks for taking the time to read the whole story and leave your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pathetic

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 1 year ago

For Creativity = ZERO

For Execution = Half a Point

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Never Go Back... Loyal happily married wife discovers something new...in Interracial Love
Samantha Samantha shows off her costume to her husband's coworker.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Boss Ch. 01 Wife loses control of the office.in Loving Wives
More Stories