Evening in Geneva Sauna

Story Info
City trip turned into horny encounters.
1.5k words
3.57
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 37 at the time. I was walking around Geneva visiting the city, but my mind was set on my evening plans. For weeks I had planned to go the gay sauna. It was only my second time. And although I was nervous at the start, it was a lot easier to get inside and paying the entrance fee than the first time in Rotterdam.

It looked very clean and stylish. I went to the locker room with and opened my locker to find a towel. I took my T-shirt off and removed my shoes and socks and lowered my trousers. It felt weird to again stand there half naked not knowing of what to expect or might happen. I pulled my boxers down and wrapped the towel around my waist. My cock was still flaccid. My heart was pounding with desire and lust. I was full of excitement.

I walked inside, there was a bar first, showers on the right and toilets on the left. I walked straight forward and entered a tiled room with a steam room, sauna and jacuzzi. Two guys were sitting in the jacuzzi. I decided to walk up the small staircase to enter the hot-tub. I removed my towel and stood there all exposed with my cock hanging between my legs. I hand my towel on the wall and turned around so the two guys could see me. I just wanted to relax for a bit and get used to the environment. There was a quiet and relaxed atmosphere. I walked in the hot-tub and sat down on the far end. One guy tried to make eye contact but I was not in that space yet and just relaxed and enjoyed the bubbling water. Another unattractive bloke entered the jacuzzi and sat on my left. I felt his hand touching my hand after a few minutes. He grabbed my hand and pulled it towards his hard cock. I felt his cock throbbing in my hand and stroked him a few times. I got hard, but I was not interested in sex with him. I pulled my hand away and left the tub, wrapped my towel around me and my semi hard cock. I walked into the steam room.

There were probably five guys in there. One guy was sucking another guy and other guys were just sitting, standing and waiting. A young slim guy was standing at my left. He had his towel over his shoulder. I stood up and walked toward him, my hand stroked his side. He seemed to like it. I got closer to him and pushed my lips against his. We started kissing in the hot steaming room. I felt his cock growing in between our bodies. I took my towel off and draped it over my shoulders. I bent trough my knees and started kissing his chest and belly. I went down even more and felt his cock pulsing against my chin. I cupped his balls with one hand and pulled his cock down with the other. I started sucking his cock. It tasted sweaty and wet. It made me so horny. He pulled me up and started kissing me again and then he got on his knees and stared sucking me. It was so liberating to be sucking a total stranger whilst other guys were watching. We kept going like that for a while and I felt that we both got close to orgasm. I definitely did not want to cum yet. I can only cum once and I wanted to enjoy the gay sauna for a lot longer still. I stopped sucking him and wanted to take him outside but he resisted.

I went on my own and decided to walk around all the rooms and corners. I arrived in a corridor where an average but friendly guy asked me if I wanted to suck him. I was super horny and just said yes. We went into a cabin and he pushed me on the bench. I had no choice because he pushed his thick cock against my lips and forcing it inside my mouth and down my throat. He was super horny because he was dripping loads of precum. He asked if he could rim me and before I could answer pushed my legs up and spat on my hole. He started licking my ass and pushing his tongue inside. If felt amazing but he did not do that very long. He sucked me a bit and then pushed his cock back in my mouth. He fucked my face for a minute. His cock was not rock hard. It tased salty and as if he already had loads of fun before. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and started wanking right in my face. He shot hit load on my face seconds after and said sorry. But I did not mind at all. I love cum and was pleased to have him shoot his salty juice in my face. I did not cum but I loved the fact that he had his pleasure and I was just the cum slut. He left the room and I went my own way. I took a short shower and decided to go to the sauna.

The sauna was quite small. There were wooden benches on either side. It pulled my towel off my waste and laid it on the bench. I sat down right in front of the entrance so everyone coming in could see me fully exposed. I admit that I love exposure and love to be seen naked. Preferably with a flaccid cock.

I had to sit there for a few minutes until a young muscly bloke entered and laid down on the bench right of me. He had an amazing body and looked straight-ish. I was so attracted to this guy with his soft cock laying on his belly. I thought he would just leave if I would touch him but tried anyway. My hand touched his leg and I slowly moved up towards his balls. My fingertips touched his balls and then his belly. He had a super hard six-pack. I softly touched his cock and felt it growing very fast. I could not hold myself any longer and started licking his shaft. I spat on his cock and took the head in my mouth circling around it with my tongue. He seemed to enjoy it a lot. I started sucking him deeper. Another guy entered and started sucking his nipples. Then a small Asian guy walked in. I looked at him and took his arm, pulling him over towards me slowly. I held the guys cock in my hand and let the Asian guys suck him too. I started sucking his balls and then we switched sucking his cock. Fuck it was so hot. Both our mouths kissed the side of his cock and our tongues kissed at the top of his cock head. My cock was throbbing but I did not touch myself. We kept sucking this hot guy until he grabbed both our heads together and started pulsing cum on our lips. It tasted like pure sex. The Asian guy kissed me with his cum and we then all left to take a shower. I looked at the muscly guy and though, damn that was amazing.

The Asian guy was showering too. He did not show his cock, he was turned to the corner of the shower. He dried himself and wrapped the towel around him. He walked to me and took my hand, taking me to a big plastic mattress in another room. He pulled the towel of my body and started sucking me. He pushed me onto the mattress and jumped on top of me. He kissed me shortly and then grabbed a condom. He opened the pack with his teeth and rolled the condom on my hard cock. I usually bottom, so I was not used to fucking. The Asian guy just sat on my cock and rode me for 5 minutes until he shot his load on my belly. He then walked away and I saw him later showering.

I now was horny as fuck and ready to find a way to shoot my load. I sat in the middle of the entrance, took my towel of and started stroking my cock so everyone could see. The guy who shot his load in my face earlier asked me if I wanted to cum. I just said yes and followed him. He went to the steam-room and showed me to the bench. He dropped to his knees and started licking and sucking my cock. He wanted my cum, I could feel it. He kept sucking and stroking my cock and I started moaning. A few guys were looking at us. He sucked sloppier and harder and and I felt my cock pulsing and shooting my cum deep inside his mouth. He swallowed every drop. He stood up and said: 'you're welcome', and left the steam-room. I went and took another shower, went for a piss and ordered a beer. I got undressed and saw the Asian guy leaving the sauna. I slept like a stone in the hostel.