Evening Jog

Story Info
An evening jog turns into something unexpected.
1.5k words
4.02
21.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers

The cool evening air has settled in from the stifling summer sizzle during the day. Twilight has settled in upon the park. Even though it is the middle of summer, locals are smattered scantily throughout this recreational area. A few men are gathered at the basketball court playing two-on-two and trash talking each other. A young couple are walking their retriever down a path into the woods. Various others are walking or jogging through the meandering trails. Most are heading out of the park because soon the only lights that will be on in the park will be at the basketball court.

Out of the north entrance, a voluptuous red-head girl, about 30 yrs old, starts off on her evening run. It was something she has done dozens of times before. This city girl was really starting to enjoy the peace and quiet that a small community affords. After work, several times a week she sets out on her run after work. The criss-cross paths that cut through grassy fields, past a duck pond, then next to athletic courts/fields, finally through a small dense wooded area and back around again. This allows her to enjoy the diverse views, something you don't get jogging through the urban areas she moved from. To get her 3 miles in, she has to loop around 4 times then back out to her home a block away.

As she was past the pond for the third time, she tripped on a rock and twisted her ankle. She could still walk on it, but the day's run was over. To walk it out, she continued on, past the basketball court. As she was walking past, she noticed the 6 guys at the basketball court checking her out. She hadn't noticed this before because she was running past them before. A slight sense of anxiety swept over her. Her thoughts raced. She knew if her ankle wasn't hurting, she could probably out run them, but not now.

The path weaved around a corner into the woods. A quick glance looking back, she didn't see them looking/following her. She breathed a sigh of relief. She stopped a moment to rest her ankle when all of a sudden, those men sprinted through the trees to catch up with her. Quickly the encircled her. She was scared and didn't know what to do. There were too many of them to fight off.

The tall lanky leader of this brood said, "You shouldn't be here so late at night. You never know what kind of animals that you can stumble upon out here."

Eerily one of his compatriots started to howl.

Her fear was palpable. Her mind was racing and she figured that she wasn't going to go down passively if they were going to rape her. The men tightened the circle and she figured this was it. But behind her, someone started shouting at them.

"Fuckers, you better back off."

A man around 45-50 was approaching them with a knife.

"I think it is best if you leave this girl alone."

"Oh yeah," blurted the smallest guy in the pack. Before being pulled by the shirt by his friend. They all started to back away. Not turning from him until they were about 30 yards away. They continued walking away.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, just a little scared."

"I saw you limping, did they hurt you?"

"I twisted my ankle as I was running by the pond. Only thing they hurt was my sensibility. I grew up in a city. I know better than running in a dark park at night."

"Well you are no worse for the wear, can I help you get out of here?"

"Yes, please. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come and rescue me."

"Sit down and let's check your ankle."

As she was sitting down, he plopped his backpack next to her. He crouches down and takes her shoe off.

"Can you hand me my backpack?"

As she grabs the pack, he quickly zip ties her ankle together.

"What are you doing?" she screams out.

He quickly pushes her on her back and sits on her chest, taking the wind out of her. He grabs the duct tape piece that was torn and ready to use off his pack and puts it over her mouth. Grabbing her left arm he twists her onto her stomach. Her right arm starts flaying but he quickly overpowers her and secures her hands with a pair of zip tie cuffs.

He shoves her shoes in his backpack, slings it on, then proceeds to drag her into a more dense section of the woods. He moves her to a fallen tree, The tree must have been at least 100 years old because of how big it is. He drapes her over the log. With her arms and legs tied up, all she could do is wiggle. He jumps over the side of the log and brings the knife back out. Puts the blade right to her throat and tells her if she screams, that will be the last anyone hears from her. The look and feel of fear is coursing through her body. He rips the tape back partially.

"Do you understand?"

Meekishly, she says,"yes."

"Good girl. Now open your mouth nice and wide for me," as he keeps the blade in one hand while undoing his shorts with the other. Grabbing her by the hair, he thrusts his hardened, swollen cock into her mouth, quickly and with abandon, he fucks her throat. Her gurgling and gagging only turns him on more. Tears are starting to come out of her eyes. He thrusts his cock down her throat until she gags, then pulls back. Each time he keeps his member in her throat longer and longer. Each time she struggles harder and harder to breathe. After a brutal throat fucking, he keeps it in for one last time, but as he is pulling out, he puts the tape back over her mouth before she can catch her breathe. She struggled panting through her nose as he jumped back over to the other side of the log.

"This prissy little bitch has way too many clothes on for my liking."

His knife takes a quick job of her jogging bra as it now lays in tatters on the log. On the side of each thigh, he slices her bottoms and they fall to the forest floor. He stood and admired the panties though. He thought it was so odd for a girl to wear frilly lace while working out. Sheathing his knife, he just decides to rip her panties off of her body. Despite all that has already happened, this still surprises her as she feels a quick sharp pain as they are ripped off of her.

"Smells musky," as he plays with them and inhales her scent. As a quick thought, he bunched up the panties, pulled back the tape, and shoved them into her mouth. Then he replaced the tape.

"I hope you like the taste of your own pussy!"

Her breathing is still ragged as he roughly feels her pussy. Then without warning, he thrusts into her as quickly as he fucked her mouth. One hand grabs her hair while the other wraps around her throat. Her prey. Him predator. He can't stay quiet as he brutally assaults her.

"You like that bitch."

That's right, take it."

All she can muster now is grunts and moans.

He continues with his derogatory onslaught while all she can do is grunt.

He is coming close, but quickly pulls out. He rubs the tip of his cock up and down her ass. Then he shoves his thumb in.

"This ass is good and ready for my cock. Good girls get cum in their pussy. Bad girls get it in their ass. Can you guess which one you are to me right now?" as he thrusts into her ass. He proceeds to give her a thorough ass fucking. Her moans seem to have been taking a more guttural sound to them. He grabs his knife back out and rips her tape off. He wants to hear her moans as he fucks her. He grabs her by the throat with one hand and hands the knife parallel to her head. Both were sounding very animalistic between the groans and grunts. He soon can't take it anymore and explodes inside her. Letting her go back on the log as he pulls out. She feels his cum oozing out of her backside. He grabs the tattered shorts and cleans his cock with it then puts himself back together. Both are still breathing heavily trying to come down. He cuts her cuffs off of her ankles and hands.

"That was fun."

"You fucker, I never thought you would make this fantasy come true in this park. I'm glad we finished though, the bugs are eating me alive. I hope you brought me some extra clothes to wear."

"Of course," as he pulls out her see through lounge dress she wore to the swingers club last month.

As they walk back to the car, they wave and thank the guys at the basketball court. "Maybe next time, we can have them actually go through with it."

"Yes please!"

cupde1
cupde1
11 Followers