Evening Run

Story Info
A night run turns into an intoxicating erotic encounter.
1.9k words
4.22
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looked myself in the mirror. A 5'11'' jock who just graduated college, trying to get a hold of myself and find. myself. I recently left my boyfriend to seek a job in this new town. It was just before summer and the weather was perfect, warm enough to break out the running shorts. Paired with a lightweight Nike running shirt and a running hat. Short brown hair barely peaking out of the hat and soft toned muscles. Nothing that needed a daily workout to sculpt but my metabolism has just never caught up to me. I decided to take a jog to take my mind off of things, it helped me get through these stressful days of job hunting in this new city.

I didn't quite know where I was running but, as long as my feet were moving I didn't care. Starting off my run I realized how long it's been awhile. Nothing like starting to get the blood pumping for your brain to realize it. The masculine aroma I was starting to emit in the air needed no cologne cover. I was wearing an ass less jock underneath my shorts, which was what I always wore when feeling a little frisky. My small running shorts helped me feel a nice breeze, starting to sweat I decided to remove my shirt. I tucked it in the back of my shorts and giggled as I imagined myself as the cute quarterback of the high school football team.

Starting off my run it was dusk, not dark but a beautiful orange skyline lit the evening horizon. Off the path it would be dark enough to not notice someone unless you were really looking. I took a path going west of the house on a nearby running path I quickly found to be scarcely occupied except for the occasional avid runner. I was in the zone. A light jog really starts the feeling of being free and loose. I could start feeling the sweat and my recently shaved body was starting to act like a naturally oiled machine. I could feel my muscular ass cheeks sliding against each other longing for the space in between to be occupied.

The forest path was winding along when I noticed my first stranger in the distance. I slowed my pace to make sure I got a full view. It seemed to be a well statured, in shape, toned, muscular, large, dark-haired, tanned man jogging toward me. As we passed it felt like time slowed. I bit my bottom lip and gave him a big wink and a wry smile. He slowed. My heart started racing. Feeling flooded away from my extremities. Our eyes met. A slight vibration was set off along my skeletal system and I felt myself empty of all oxygen. All of a sudden I was stopped in the middle of a running path, stopped dead in my tracks by this model of a man. I backed up a few paces as he said,

"Well hello there, I haven't seen you around these trails before, the name is Jax"

Barely finding words I muttered,

"Oh, umm, yeah..."

That was all the talking that needed to be done, I found myself cock to cock with Jax in a moment of pure madness. A split second of pure bliss. Nothing else mattered in the world besides this moment, right now, right here.

This madness was nothing short of heavenly as my primal instincts took over. He grabbed my 5in (6 on a good day of course) member and I froze. Really? Here? Now? Talk about getting right to the point. He wasted no time, the blood barely even had reached my cock before he did.

It was a dream I prayed I was not going to wake from. His firm grasp on my cock aroused me so fast I was hard in a matter of seconds. A symphony of orgasmic waves washed over me. Back to reality, I then reciprocated and grabbed his cock in an upward soft scoop and was not prepared for what I felt. The 8in monster on the end of my grasp. For a split second I thought I was grabbing leg. It never ended as I ran my hand along and down. I felt every vein, every inch, I wanted to savor every second. I felt my heart beat to of my chest and had to swallow the saliva that was building up in my mouth.

He held onto my cock and led me to a spot just off the path and this seasoned veteran was proving that it was not his first trip to the woods of gay returns. I apparently hit peak hours of the local running trails gay adventurers. I didn't care, nothing could stop me from dropping to my knees instantly.

This was my favorite part. The unveiling of his hard member was nothing short of perfection. I slowly pulled down his running shorts and suddenly popped out his rock hard, already juicy cock. My heart was beating out of my chest as I inched closer. I ignored the urge just to jam his cock right down my throat with only the lube of his pre-cum to help. His throbbing cock slid slowly into my mouth with ease. In my over zealousness I chocked on my first intake, so much for holding back. He then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to his shortly groomed pubes. I could smell his manly aroma wafting from his pubic region. I instinctively pulled away and my eyes watered, I didn't want to gag already. After I backed away, I took a deep breath and I knew I was going back in for more. My mouth went back and forth on his pulsating cock to where I did not notice a stranger approaching. He came up from behind, shot a smirk at Jax, and grabbed my head in one strong motion. In one motion pulled my hair, yanked it back and said,

"You like sucking on that big dick don't you slut?" Then after a short pause, "you got room for one more?"

I instinctively replied,

"Yeah so give me yours you fucking bitch"

A warmness washed over me that I had never experienced before. Not only was this the first time I had been adventurous enough to fuck a stranger outdoors but I had never fucked two guys at once. My endorphins were running at. And all time high and the pure erotic excitement of the moment had me more confident than ever, I was someone else in that moment. I was their bitch, their slave, I gave in to the ecstasy and I'd suck every man who walked by at that moment of erotic euphoria.

This mans' throbbing cock was just as large as Jax's if not bigger. He stood a very muscular 6'4", beyond toned describable as spartan warrior state, and I could almost taste the protein shake he had earlier through his veined member. His cock was already in my hand and just like the top of his head, waxed to hairlessness, and clean. A shorter and well kept beard with night black curly hair. He was not fucking around and I didn't care what happened next as long as I was plowed by these gods of men.

Both had their cocks in-hand, one on each shoulder like I had just won the beautiful cock lottery and now receiving my prize. I took the two cocks back and forth, one after the other as these two men engaged in hardcore making-out. I was in paradise, if paradise meant about to be filled with man meat and ready to be tenderized. After awhile, Jax pulled me off his shimmering, veiny monster of a cock and threw me to the ground. I was harder than I have ever been and the front of my shorts was covered in oozing pre-cum. I threw off my shorts revealing my neon green jock. The two men cracked a smile and tossed me over together in tandem. Jax dived right in and went straight for my hole.

The euphoric feeling of receiving his drenched tongue penetrating my tight hole. I let out a groan that could be heard for miles. The other man quickly slapped his hand around my mouth and gestured me to shut up. He then replaced his hand with his cock and slipped it in already tickling the back of my throat with my mouth only making it half way down. He thrust again angling his cock down even further and my nose almost broke with the force of his pelvis thrusting forward. I coughed but he held on to my head and pinched my nose. I chocked on his dripping dick and let out a moan from the enormous pleasure. They were demoralizing me and making me their bitch and I loved it.

I pulled back and took his cock in my hand and worked it. Slobbering everywhere, now I could work his slippery cock in and out of my mouth with ease. I was so concentrated on his cock that I was surprised when a cock entered my loosened asshole and with a yelp. Jax has finished naturally lubing my ass with his tongue and his cock entered me with a sharp pain. A pleasurable pain sent shockwave through my body which quickly turned to pleasure. After the pain subsided and my eyes rolled back in pleasure. I was getting worked like the school boy bitch and I deserved it. This was beyond any of the consensual, regular fuckings of me and my ex. This was how you were meant to be fucked. This was primal, it was raw and it was rough. Every time he entered me it felt more pleasurable and each time I moaned and each time my moan was met with the man in front of me massaging the back of my throat with his cock. I worked his dick with my tongue.

I demanded, "give me your cum, now."

The mysterious man replied,

"Oh, you will get your load you selfish bitch."

I worked his cock and felt the beginning of his muscles seize. He let out a moan and my mouth was filled with the biggest load I have ever taken. He quickly closed my nose and mouth and ordered me to swallow. I obliged. All this was unfolding in front of Jax and I could feel him fuck me faster and faster. I was his little slut to be shamed. Jax exhaled deeply and pulsated on top of me as he finished. I could feel his cock, deep inside me let out its juices. I felt every squirt fill my anus more.

He then pushed me down to the ground. I felt like a slut as I laid there wanting more. The god of a man took a few deep breaths, put back on his pants, and walked away. Jax picked me up, gave me one last kiss and before walking away into the night,

"Tomorrow, same time, same place, your ass better be ready. I'll bring more friends."

I swallowed in anticipation.

These forest trails will keep my secrets. The mystifying muscled man had already vanished into what was now the dark and starry night.

I collapsed back down to the ground not even worried about putting back on my clothes just yet and gazed up at the sky. Cum still oozing out of my spit soaked ass. I had been fucked so hard and I sat there in the grass a sweaty mess soaking up every detail.

I found the way back to my house, my legs gave way as I fell onto the couch. My eyes closed and I drifted along into the perfect wet dream. I got my fill.