EVEnTS Ch. 21 - BUTTerFLIES

Story Info
Eve teaches four trans teachers.
17.7k words
5
2.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVENTS 21 - BUTTerFLIES

Eve teaches four trans teachers.

By Vicki5335 (2023)

3TS -> 6TS -> 2TS -> 2TS -> 2TS

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 87 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Eve has a very busy schedule for the week.

She has been involved in issues related to TransForm, which will be announced soon on the website that Susan and Nina are preparing.

Various issues related to the arrival of the large group of European Tgirls tomorrow were also discussed.

Eve visited the resort yesterday, and saw that only a few details needed to be worked out to make it fully operational.

There's something else on Eve's mind this Friday: expectations about the spring festival have skyrocketed.

In addition to the 10,000-strong crowd at the resort's show, around 50,000 people are now expected along the spring parade's route.

This number is impressive, as the city has 30,000 inhabitants.

The day, however, is not just eventful.

This Friday brings a new concern.

Agents Kim and Nat have informed Eve that Rudy, the Russian mob boss, has disappeared from the radar.

After all that's happened recently, there's a possibility he came here using false documents.

Kim and Nat said it's just a guess, and it's highly unlikely he's here.

Just in case, Kim and Nat sent photos of the criminal to Eve and the girls of the NGO.

Eve then sent the photos to partner NGOs in Europe.

Eve asked partners to distribute these photos to the girls who are about to travel.

Speaking of mobsters, the mayor was released on bail but remains under investigation for his involvement with the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

In addition to worrying about the mobsters, and preparing for the arrival of many refugees, Eve also wants to make sure that Darina is no longer a danger.

Katya reported that Darina left the house on Sunday, and that she left yesterday as well.

Eve asked Laura to check where Darina had been, and they were relieved.

Everything indicates that on both occasions Darina was with Brian, Cindy and Nikki's father.

Even so, Eve intends to talk to Darina.

Eve wants to do it later today.

Eve spent the day at the European girls' house, along with the other girls from the NGO.

While they worked, the refugee girls were in their intensive classes.

Kate, the teachers, and Eve's friends have already left, but Eve stayed for dinner with the European Tgirls.

The topic at dinner, of course, was the arrival of the new girls, and the party and parade on Sunday.

Now that they've had dinner, Eve waits for the chance to speak with Darina.

As Darina goes upstairs with Anya to the suite, Eve imagines they've gone to brush their teeth, and will soon be back in the living room.

Eve takes the opportunity to go to the bathroom too.

When Eve returns to the living room, Katya and Sonya invite her in for a chat in the garden.

As soon as they leave, they all take a cigarette out of the packs they are carrying, light them up, and Katya starts the conversation.

Katya asks if there is more news about the sex trafficking mafia boss.

Katya and the other girls are very worried.

Eve says no, and adds: "I didn't mean to make you all so worried. Agents Kim and Nat said the chances of him being here are very small."

Sonya remains uneasy: "And you, Eve, also think it's unlikely?"

Eve responds: "My rational side says he wouldn't risk that much, but my gut tells us to be on our guard. A man who feels humiliated may seek revenge, and he must be angry with us. Maybe this Rudy Fuchs guy wants to prove he can do whatever he wants..."

Katya agrees with Eve: "An angry man doesn't usually make decisions based on reason."

Sonya also agrees.

The three girls chat some more until they finish their cigarettes, and enter the house.

Once they get to the living room, Eve sees that Darina and Anya haven't returned yet, and decides to go to their suite.

Eve arrives at Darina and Anya's suite, and knocks on the door.

Soon after, she hears Darina's voice: "Who is it?"

Eve says: "It's me, Eve."

Eve then hears Anya's voice: "Come in, Eve."

Eve walks in, and is in for a big surprise.

The two girls are lying on the bed, and Anya, the sensational Russian redhead, is making out with Darina, another sensational but blonde Russian.

Neither Eve nor anyone else would have expected to see Darina with another girl.

Darina always kept her distance from the other European girls, and rejected the advances of some of them saying that she only liked men.

The scene Eve is witnessing is all the more surprising because Darina is dating Brian, Cindy and Nikki's father.

Perhaps Katya is right.

Darina may indeed be a sex addict, and after being fucked by Eve, she has added girls to her menu.

Sex addiction may have also contributed to Darina agreeing to have sex with Mayor Rick.

Maybe Darina had sex with Mayor Rick not for the money, but because she felt an overwhelming need to have more sex than she was doing.

No... in that case Eve must be right.

Darina may even have been a victim of Stockholm Syndrome.

Maxim, the Russian mobster, is actually able to convince many victims to ally themselves with him.

Darina may have had sex with the mayor, imagining that she was helping many girls find their 'prince charming'.

Interestingly, even before giving in to Eve's siren song, Darina signaled that she wasn't as girl-refractory as she wanted to make it out to be.

After all, Darina wasn't just being kind when she complimented Mayor Rick's titties.

Darina really thought his little breasts were pretty, and that turned her on.

Speaking of excitement, Eve is surprised to see Darina and Anya having sex, but recovers quickly.

Eve smiles, and says: "I'm sorry. I don't want to get in the way..."

Darina is visibly embarrassed, but Anya smiles at Eve, and says: "You're always welcome, Eve. Do you want to participate?"

Eve smiles at them, and says: "Do you want it too, Darina?"

Darina overcomes shame, and replies: "Yes, Eve, I want to."

Eve is very happy, and so is her cock.

Eve is being sought after by more and more girls, and Anya is one of the many girls in love with Eve.

Anya was very smart, and she didn't miss this great opportunity to be with Eve.

In addition, Anya is also very attracted to Darina, and she knew how to take advantage of the path opened by Eve.

By penetrating Darina, Eve opened the way for other girls to explore Darina's delicious ass as well.

Eve freed Darina from Maxim's hypnotic power, and now the gorgeous Russian blonde is open to new experiences.

Eve is very happy and excited.

This wonderful surprise makes Eve immediately remember her first time with a cis girl and a Tgirl.

Eve was surprised to see cheerleaders Cindy and Hannah making out in the gym's locker room.

The only difference is that Eve invited herself to Cindy and Hannah's 'party', and this time she didn't have to invite herself.

Eve is also struck by a coincidence between the two occasions.

Cindy is a blonde and Hannah is a redhead.

Darina is a blonde and Anya is a redhead.

Eve is always wary of coincidences, so now she laughs to herself.

Eve says to herself: "It's not quite the same as it's now two Tgirls."

Eve strips quickly and climbs into bed.

Since Anya is already fucking Darina, Eve decides to help.

Eve says: "How about I suck Darina while you fuck her, Anya?"

Anya and Darina approve of Eve's idea.

Eve takes out three pillows: two will go under Darina's ass, and one under her head.

Anya climbs out of Darina's asshole and moves to the edge of the bed as Eve adjusts the pillows.

All very well.

Anya is now standing beside the bed, and is back to penetrating Darina's ass.

Eve doesn't waste any time either.

Eve grabs Darina's hard cock, and puts it in her mouth.

Before long, Eve is giving Darina enormous pleasure.

Eve is using her lips, her tongue, and her hands to make Darina very happy.

Eve's lips press too hard on Darina's cock.

Although we can't see it, Eve's tongue is stimulating Darina's cock a lot.

Eve's mouth is full of saliva, and that adds to Darina's pleasure.

Eve's hands move in sync with the ups and downs of her head, deliciously massaging Darina's cock.

Eve takes Darina to paradise, and she doesn't even need her 'snake's' help.

Darina is loving what Eve does with her mouth, tongue, and hands: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Speaking of 'snake', Darina is feeling a lot of pleasure, and wants to repay everything Eve is doing for her.

Darina wants to show Eve that she has changed, and that she is now a new girl.

A more open-minded girl.

Darina gently tugs on Eve's leg, signaling that she wants to do a 69.

Eve complies with Darina's request, and positions herself over the amazing Russian blonde.

Darina then begins sucking Eve's cock, striving to pleasure her.

In fact, Eve is the ultimate expert, and Darina soon realizes she must replicate what Eve is doing.

Then Eve senses that Darina is getting it too: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve now feels like she's in paradise, and is overjoyed to know that Darina wants to give her so much pleasure.

Darina loved being fucked by Eve while fucking Maxim, and she is enjoying being blowjobed by Eve while Anya fucks her.

Thanks to Eve, Darina is the newest lover of threesomes.

Darina now wants to have many more experiences like this, with girls who know how to pleasure her... with Eve: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Anya is also very excited, delighting in Darina's ass, and the scene in front of her: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

In a short time the three of them can no longer control themselves: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Darina -> Eve -> Anya.

Darina fills Eve's mouth with cum, and Eve swallows most of it.

Darina swallows Eve's sperm as fast as she can, as Eve has so much to offer.

Finally, Anya makes Darina's ass be well lubricated with her sperm.

Eve, Darina, and Anya lose control over their muscles and shake with incredible spasms.

The scene is wonderful, as it makes clear the enormous pleasure that the three girls are having.

After some time, Anya manages to regain control over her body, and starts moving inside Darina again.

Anya's cock is still hard, and she wants to make the most of this moment.

Anya looks in wonder at Eve and Darina, who are also still with their hard cocks in each other's mouths.

Anya continues to move, and she delights in sliding her cock into Darina's wet tunnel.

After her traditional more than ten squirts of cum and many spasms, Eve still has her member very hard, but she is regaining control over her muscles.

Eve takes a few more delicious sucks on Darina's cock.

With Eve and Anya's help, Darina has additional spasms, prolonging her pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Anya are actually torturing Darina, who is feeling drained: "Please, Eve and Anya, stop! I can not take it anymore."

Eve and Anya are very happy that they helped Darina to fully satisfy herself.

Eve then reverses her position on the bed, and kisses Darina.

Eve and Darina share each other's sperm in a pornographic kiss.

Now calmer, Anya removes her cock from Darina's ass and goes to kiss the other girls.

Eve is very happy, and now she feels she can really count on Darina.

The 'treatment' Eve administered to Darina over the weekend must have freed this amazing Russian girl from her fascination with Maxim, the mobster.

Darina and Anya are also very happy.

Now relaxed, Anya tries to explain to Eve what happened: "Darina said she was really missing a cock in her ass, so I offered to help."

Now Darina is the one who feels like she needs to explain herself: "Eve, I went out with Brian four times, but he only fucked me the first time, and I didn't even have time to cum. Seems like he enjoyed being fucked so much that now he just wants it. I love to fuck, but I like even more to feel a cock inside me. I loved feeling your cock that day, Eve... and I loved feeling yours now, Anya."

Eve and Anya thank her with delicious kisses.

Then Eve makes a suggestion: "Darina, how about you put a dildo in Brian's ass and then suck his cock? By doing that, you would signal that you want to be fucked. I think he would be happy to have a vibrator up his ass while he fucks you."

Darina likes the idea, and says she will do it.

Eve adds: "You can also do the opposite. You can put a vibrator up your ass while you're fucking Brian."

Darina also likes this idea: "Thanks, Eve. I will do both."

Eve wants to be sure: "So you really like Brian and intend to keep seeing him, is that right?"

Darina confirms, but makes an observation: "I'm in love with him, but now I know that this feeling doesn't stop me from wanting to have fun with other people... wonderful girls like you."

Eve and Anya are very happy, and they kiss Darina again.

They then go shower together.

After the bath, they sit still naked, and go back to talking.

They now talk about the arrival of more girls, the festival on Sunday, and the concern about the sex trafficking mafia.

The conversation lasts about forty minutes.

Eve, Darina, and Anya laugh as they remember the scenes filmed at the mobsters' house.

Anya comments: "The mobsters learned everything very well here at the house and then they performed spectacularly at their house. I was only surprised to see Mayor Rick very comfortable with Daisy and Jess fucking him at the same time. I didn't know he was used to this kind of sex."

Darina has something to say: "Rick told me he used to date two Tgirls, but he didn't tell me they fucked him at the same time. What I already knew is that Rick loves threesomes, as he asked me if I could team up with another girl. I said I didn't sleep with other girls, but I knew girls who loved girls. If he asked me that question today, I would give a different answer..."

Eve and Anya smile at Darina... and then the three girls laugh.

After the laughs, Darina continues: "Rick didn't tell me he was into double penetration, so I was surprised by the scene too. It felt like a scene from a porn movie... with a great performance from the actors."

Eve and Anya notice that Darina's cock is getting very hard.

Eve takes the opportunity to ask a question: "Darina, you said you like to fuck, but you like being fucked even more. Have you ever experienced two cocks inside you, like Mayor Rick? He has really showed how much he likes to be fucked..."

The girls laugh.

Eve is kidding, but deep down she would love to participate in a double penetration with these wonderful Russian girls.

Eve's ass is pretty tight, and she doesn't want to have two members inside her, but Eve loves the feeling of a frottage with a Tgirl, doing it inside another girl's ass.

Darina responds: "No, Eve. I hadn't even slept with more than one person before I met you. I would love to try..."

Darina's answer makes Eve and Anya's cocks go stiff.

Darina's cock is now extremely hard.

Darina was very excited by the scene of Mayor Rick welcoming Daisy and Jess's members at the same time, and imagined herself in his shoes.

Anya, the fantastic Russian redhead, says: "How about right now?"

Darina says: "I really want to try!"

Eve doesn't even respond.

Eve just smiles, and lies down on the bed.

Darina takes the lube, and applies a large amount to Eve's cock and her ass.

Darina then hands the lube to Anya, and she gets ready too.

Eve masturbates a little and her cock gets really hard.

Eve loves looking at girls' faces and breasts, and Tgirls' cocks... and Darina is spectacular.

Darina wastes no time, and fits her ass on Eve's wonderful cock.

Darina then lowers her body... and rises again.

Darina's ass has remained relaxed enough after the first fuck, and she's ready to try to get the second cock inside her.

After going up and down a few more times, Darina stops, leans forward, and waits for Anya.

Anya has masturbated too, and is more than ready.

Anya is worried about Darina, and gently pushes her cock.

Darina knows how to relax her anal muscles really well, and she knows her ass is pretty elastic, so she's more anxious than worried.

Anya's cock head enters without a problem, and she continues.

No sign of pain.

Anya advances to the bottom, and is surprised by the elasticity of Darina's ass.

Anya also feels the wonderful contact of her cock with Eve's cock.

Their cocks are very close together, pressed by Darina's ass.

Darina starts moving up and down, pleasuring her, Eve, and Anya.

Darina then holds her cock, and starts masturbating.

Eve, Darina, and Anya's cocks are very hard, even though they came less than an hour ago.

Eve's 'snake' stands out for its beauty and has a hypnotic power over girls, but Anya and Darina's members are also beautiful.

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Anya 7.4 in (18,8 cm)

Darina 7.1 in (18 cm)

Mayor Rick's cave manages to house Daisy (7.9 in) and Jess's (8.3 in) impressive monsters, but Darina is proving that her ass is mighty too, receiving two cocks that are slightly bigger than hers.

Darina now goes up and down continuously: "Oooh! ..."

Darina isn't the only one moving.

Despite being a little difficult, Eve and Anya also manage to move.

They want to rub their members against each other inside Darina's delicious ass.

Eve and Anya are loving the frottage and Darina's ass: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Darina accelerates her movements more and more: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Now both sides of Darina's ass look like flapping wings allowing her to fly.

Darina flies like a gorgeous butterfly.

The three girls are loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Anya and Eve are ready to come, but they wait for Darina.

Darina looks delightedly at Eve.

Darina is yet another girl who lets herself be seduced by the irresistible song of this wonderful blonde mermaid.

Darina, however, has a minor relapse.

Darina imagines that in addition to Eve ahead, she is being fucked by Maxim, the manly, handsome, and seductive prince charming that she idealized when she was still in Russia.

Maxim was always active and fucked her from behind.

Darina's paradise now seems to have both men and women... especially Eve: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve and Anya were already having a hard time coping, but now they're off the hook: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."