EVEnTS Ch. 21 - BUTTerFLIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darina -> Eve -> Anya.

The breasts, chest, belly, and the area near Eve's cock are covered in Darina's sperm.

Eve and Anya also deposit a lot of sperm inside Darina's asshole, and it's already oozing out.

Before long, the entire area around Eve's cock is filled with sperm: from Darina, from Eve, and from Anya.

Darina is recovering from the many spasms, but manages to say one word: "Wow!"

Darina then collapses onto Eve's body.

Anya keeps her cock inside Darina, and slides it in to feel a little more of Darina's ass and Eve's cock.

As Anya has come before, this is short lived.

Her cock starts to soften, and she leaves Darina's delicious ass.

Darina moves forward, disengaging herself from Eve's cock, and kisses the amazing American blonde.

Soon after, Anya joins them.

Anya gives Eve a passionate kiss, and Eve reciprocates in kind.

Anya then gives Darina a passionate kiss, but is in for a surprise.

Eve too.

Darina is crying.

Eve and Anya imagine that Darina is still feeling guilty about everything she's done, and they hug her.

After some time, Darina decides to open up to Eve and Anya: "I'm sorry. I had a relapse... While you were fucking me, I imagined that Maxim was behind me. He was always active and fucked me from behind... until that day when Maxim cummed being passive with me and other girls..."

Eve and Anya are moved by Darina's sincerity, and they kiss her again.

After the kisses, Darina feels like she needs to say one more thing: "I loved being fucked by you, Anya. I love you! You must know that I love you too, right, Eve?"

Eve and Anya also say that they love Darina.

Eve then decides to change the mood: "Darina, after doing this double penetration, I bet you would be much more successful than Mayor Rick if you decide to make a video."

Darina and Anya laugh.

Darina had her desire very well sated.

The three girls then take another shower together, but this time they come back, get dressed, and finally head to the living room.

Eve is very happy that Darina has become a more approachable and integrated girl.

Eve now knows she can trust Darina.

Even so, Eve intends to be cautious.

Perhaps Darina is highly susceptible to Stockholm Syndrome, and someone may trick her again.

In the living room, the girls talk about moving to the resort, which will be tomorrow morning.

Eve says she plans to come in early to coordinate the move.

The European girls then invite Eve to sleep over there.

Katya says: "It makes a lot more sense."

Eve thinks about it, and calls Laura.

Everything is fine.

Darina is quick, and invites Eve to sleep in her and Anya's suite.

Darina also offers to share her bed with Eve.

Eve smiles, and accepts.

Later, that's exactly what happens.

They sleep close together, with Eve leaning in behind Darina.

***

Saturday dawns rainy, but the girls are very excited.

Today is a big day for the Most Wanted Tgirls.

The 10 Tgirls at the NGO's house are moving to the resort.

It's also an unforgettable day for 1,440 European Tgirls who are coming from Berlin.

Tomorrow morning, with the last 50 Tgirls arriving, the NGO will have all the 1,500 European Tgirls in the renovated building of the resort.

Daria and Vica, the other two girls on the Most Wanted list, will continue to live in the mansion.

Daria and Vica said it would be nice to get closer to the new refugees, and said they didn't want to bother.

Eve then used a powerful argument: "Kate told me she needs to bring in two Polish girls who just turned 18 and are at great risk. The list with 1,500 girls is complete, including both of you, but if you girls stay in our house, we can receive these two Polish girls."

This was decisive in convincing Daria and Vica.

Eve and Laura just had to insist a little more, saying they really wanted Daria and Vica to stay in the mansion, and then they finally accepted.

Speaking of insistence, Jane and Melanie insisted that Mandy and Alice move back in with them, and the emo girls decided it was time for them to move back in with their mothers.

Mandy and Alice will be moving out tomorrow, after the spring festival.

Now that Jane and Melanie are living together and are employed, everything is easier.

They are no longer dependent on John and Paul, and the atmosphere in the house is bound to be very good.

In addition, Meg (Ted) offered scholarships for Mandy and Alice to complete high school.

After all, Meg already does this to a lot of other Tgirls, and Meg already treats the two girls as if they were her own children.

Now Jane and Melanie will no longer be bothered by Laura paying for their daughters' schooling, and their transition.

At the NGO's house, all the girls have woken up, had breakfast, and are getting ready for the move.

Of course, they will miss their suites, but the idea of ​​living in a resort makes them very excited.

They haven't seen the resort pool yet, but Eve said the pool is amazing.

As the resort is next to the beach, the girls will be able to have a lot of fun.

Eve gets a text from Cindy: "We're leaving for the resort. It's all right?"

Eve says yes, and that the European girls should go soon too.

The folks next door are heading to the resort early to help greet the girls, and to check whether everything is okay.

Then the doorbell rings.

Eve is the only one in the room, and she's the one who welcomes Jill, Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica.

They came to help with the move.

After the traditional pecks, Eve and the girls spring into action, heading to the suites to help the European Tgirls.

A little later, Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy, the trans teachers, arrive.

They have the key, and they enter without ringing the bell.

They see that there is no one in the room and go up to the suites.

The four teachers are greeted by all the girls with kisses on the cheeks.

Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy get a tight hug from Jill.

They were high school classmates, and Jill is delighted to see them again.

Especially Amber, the blonde teacher who studied in the same class.

Jill tells her former colleagues: "I'm so glad you're coming to live here! I have already become attached to the house and, in a way, I feel that the house will continue to be the home of the NGO."

The teachers agree.

Amber says: "You can visit us anytime, Jill... and you too, girls."

The girls smile and thank them for the invitation.

Then they disperse again, as they need to finish packing their things.

There is a lot of activity now, with the European Tgirls getting ready to go out, and the teachers bringing their stuff into the house.

As the weekend will be busy, the teachers decided to move early, before the planning meeting for the arrival of the 1,490 girls (the ten girls who live in the house make up the total of 1,500 girls who will live at the resort).

Jill and Eve decide to help the teachers.

The excitement grows even more with the arrival of the bus that will take the girls to the resort.

Eve warns the girls, and they go downstairs.

Fortunately, they are all ready for the move.

Eve makes a decision: "Guys, since the teachers are also going to the meeting soon, Jill and I will stay to help them move, and then we'll head to the resort, okay? You can go ahead with Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica to organize your things over there."

The girls agree.

Teachers Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy, however, think it's not necessary.

Becky, the brunette teacher, says: "We appreciate your help, Eve, but we can handle this. You and Jill can go too."

Jill responds: "We want to help you, Becky. That way, you will be more relaxed at the meeting, knowing that you will have less to do later."

The teachers then smile and accept the help.

Mandy, Alice, Daria, Vica, and the other European girls say goodbye, leave the house, and board the bus with their belongings.

The ten refugee girls take one last look at the house they once lived in, and the bus departs carrying the European Tgirls and the dreams of a fresh start in their lives.

Now the house is emptier, but the hustle is still great.

To speed up the operation, Eve, Jill, and the four teachers organize themselves into an assembly line to pick up everything and bring it into the house.

Lucy, the Chinese teacher, is the one who takes things from the van and passes them along.

Lucy -> Eve -> Jill -> Amber -> Becky -> Wendy.

They can do everything much faster and with less energy than they would when transporting everything individually.

It was Eve who came up with the idea.

Then they do the same to transport things upstairs.

They are saving a lot of energy by not walking up and down the stairs.

Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy are now very happy that Eve and Jill are helping.

In a relatively short time, they manage to get everything in the right place, and the teachers thank Eve and Jill.

All are very thirsty after the physical exertion, so the group goes to the kitchen to drink water.

Wendy, the red-haired teacher, has brought juice boxes, and offers the girls coconut water: "It's great for hydration."

They all love coconut water, and they accept it.

Lucy, the Chinese teacher, thinks of something, and laughs.

The girls ask the reason for the laugh.

Lucy says what she thought: "I was remembering school days. None of us knew there were other Tgirls around. It's funny the four of us are together now... and put together by director Kate, who we didn't know is trans either."

The girls laugh.

Eve and Jill assume Kate hasn't told them that they're both trans, too.

Jill checks: "Do you know why Ted decided to give scholarships to Tgirls?"

None of them know.

Jill explains: "Ted wanted to give Tgirls from middle/low-income families the same quality of education that his trans daughter was getting."

The teachers react: "Wow!"

Wendy wants to be sure: "You're an only child, aren't you, Jill?"

Jill confirms: "Yes, Wendy. I'm a Tgirl like you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you back then. My father thought it would be better to keep it a secret."

The mouths of the four teachers are open.

Soon after, they react to the secret told by Jill: "Wow!"

Wendy is the first to recover from the impact of the surprise, and says: "How amazing! I never imagined that the school's most beautiful girl could be a Tgirl like me."

Jill smiles, thanks, and reciprocates: "As I recall, you were all on the list of the school's most beautiful girls."

Becky is more specific: "True, Jill, but you really deserved to be number one. I remember Amber appearing in second place, and Wendy in third. I didn't care much for that list, as tastes vary so much, but I agree that the three of you deserved to be at the top of the list. You are really wonderful."

This line from Becky helps Jill remember the time better: "You're right not to care so much about the list, Becky. I remember that in addition to all the students finding you and Lucy very beautiful, you also stood out for your intelligence. Everyone wanted to hear your opinion on any subject. You two had a huge fan club."

Beck and Lucy smile at Jill, who was the school's most beautiful girl, and is also really intelligent.

Now all the former colleagues are very happy and feel closer than ever.

Eve is very happy for them.

Also, Eve noticed an amazing similarity between the time when Jill, Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy studied and the current situation at school.

Eve is blonde like Jill, and is considered the most beautiful girl of the school.

Cindy is blonde like Amber, and is the second on the list.

Hannah is a redhead like Wendy, and is third on the list.

Suddenly Eve remembers her first date with Cindy and Hannah.

Eve then imagines what it would be like to have sex with Amber and Wendy.

Eve's cock gets hard, but she knows her chances are slim, as Amber and Wendy haven't shown any signs of being interested in girls.

As the girls keep talking, the surprises can keep coming.

Including interesting surprises for Eve and Jill.

Lucy laughs again, but this time she quickly explains why she is laughing: "Amber told us that she was in love with you, Jill, but she was afraid that you would find out her 'secret'. Isn't that right, Amber?"

Amber, the blonde teacher, looks embarrassed.

Jill smiles at Amber: "I didn't know, and I'm so glad to hear about it! If you approached me back then, unfortunately I wouldn't respond, Amber. I was looking for Prince Charming. I have a much more open mind nowadays..."

Amber now smiles.

Amber is actually still in love with Jill.

Eve also decides to expose herself: "If Kate didn't talk about Jill, maybe she didn't talk about me. I am also a Tgirl."

The four teachers react again: "Wow!"

Wendy gives the dimension of surprise: "How is it possible that the most beautiful girl in the world also has a cock?!?!"

Amber, Becky, and Lucy nod in agreement.

Amber comments: "It's amazing how obvious it was, by the NGO and your music, but it never crossed my mind that a girl as feminine and as gorgeous as you could be a Tgirl, Eve. I thought you were a lesbian..."

Eve smiles and reciprocates: "I wouldn't know you're Tgirls either if I saw you on the street. You are all gorgeous... besides being very smart."

The teachers smile at Eve.

Eve then asks Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy to keep it a secret.

The four teachers promise to keep Eve as well as Jill's secret.

Lucy speaks for all the teachers: "We understand that this secret is important not only for you but for the NGO as well."

Wendy reinforces Lucy's words: "Don't worry, Eve. Your big secret will be well kept."

Eve jokes: "How do you know it's a 'BIG' secret, Wendy?"

Eve points to between her legs.

All the girls laugh... and get excited imagining the girl they most admire with a rock hard cock.

Eve completes her speech: "With regards to being a lesbian, you are not completely wrong, Amber. I love girls... cis girls and Tgirls."

Becky, Lucy, and Wendy didn't expect to hear this: "Wow!"

Jill decides to expose herself for good: "I became an open-minded girl thanks to Eve."

Jill approaches Eve, and they kiss passionately.

The four teachers gape again... and get very excited.

Amber, however, is sad despite being excited about the scene.

Lucy notices, goes to Amber, and kisses her.

Beck and Wendy are surprised by the kisses.

They didn't know about this 'closeness' between their colleagues Amber and Lucy, nor about Jill and Eve's relationship.

Becky and Wendy, however, aren't disappointed with Amber, Lucy, Jill, and Eve's attitude.

Although Becky and Wendy are looking for Prince Charming, their members are reacting very well to this beautiful scene.

After kissing Eve, Jill also wants to make her former blonde colleague feel better.

Jill walks up to Amber and kisses her deliciously... pornographically.

Amber now feels like she's in paradise.

All the other girls applaud the happy ending.

Or would it be the beginning?

Lucy addresses her friends Becky and Wendy: "Just as Eve helped Jill, in my case it was Amber who helped me to be a more open-minded girl. You two can keep chasing Prince Charming, but you can also have a lot of fun while you don't find him, girls."

Becky and Wendy laugh but keep thinking about what Lucy said.

Jill takes the opportunity to ask Becky and Wendy a question: "So you're not dating anyone?"

Becky and Wendy say no, and confess that they've had some experiences that didn't go very well.

Jill then looks at Eve, Amber, and Lucy, and says: "It's nice to get laid once in a while... or always. Isn't it, girls?"

Eve, Amber, and Lucy agree.

Amber and Lucy understand Jill, and decide to try their luck with their colleagues Becky and Wendy.

Amber approaches Becky, and the brunette teacher accepts the blonde teacher's kiss.

Lucy goes to Wendy, and the red-haired teacher also accepts the Chinese teacher's kiss.

Then Amber kisses Wendy, and Lucy kisses Becky.

Jill wants to prove that she is now very open-minded, and also kisses her four former schoolmates, starting with Amber, the blonde teacher who has a crush on her.

Amber -> Wendy -> Lucy -> Becky.

With all this happening, Eve now feels very comfortable, and kisses the four beautiful young teachers, one after the other, following the path trodden by Jill.

Amber -> Wendy -> Lucy -> Becky.

After the kisses, Amber makes an invitation: "We still have a little time until the meeting. How about a Grand Opening at my suite?"

The girls are very 'excited', and quickly agree.

The group climbs the stairs and goes to the master suite, which was previously occupied by Katya and Sonya.

The teachers did a lottery, and Amber got the biggest suite.

Arriving at the suite, Amber begins to undress, and the other girls follow.

In a short time, they are all naked and admiring each other.

They all praise the other girls' beauty, and they're not lying.

There's a good reason they're all so pretty.

Meg (Ted) knew that Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy were Tgirls long before they won a scholarship to attend her high school.

A doctor specializing in cases of children with gender dysphoria informs Meg (Ted) about the ones more in need of support, and Meg helps these children who are from middle/low-income families.

In short, Meg (Ted) supports children in transition long before they go to her high school.

'Mysteriously', all these girls already enter high school looking totally feminine.

Maybe one day Meg (Ted) will have to use Eve's favorite line: "I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent."

Hannah is an exception to the rule.

As Hannah told her parents that she knew she was a girl but was attracted to other girls, Hannah had to make do with hormone blockers until the age of 16 as her parents thought it was just a confusing phase in her life.

It is difficult for many people to understand that in addition to genetic sex, there are several sexual orientations.

Fortunately, Hannah's genetics turned out to be very favorable, and she became the second most beautiful girl in school when she started taking female hormones.

As we know, Hannah dropped to third place when Eve appeared.

Returning to the scene in Amber's room, all the girls are very stiff from seeing so many gorgeous girls naked.

Their members are very hard for witnessing this wonderful scene.

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Jill 7 in (17,8 cm)

Amber 7 in (17,8 cm)

Wendy 6.8 in (17,3 cm)

Lucy 6.4 in (16,3 cm)

Becky 6 in (15,2 cm)

Eve's cock draws all eyes.

As a matter of etiquette, none of the teachers say that Eve's cock is the most beautiful of all, but all four of them think the same thing.

Teachers are also very impressed with another feature of Eve's cock: it points upwards at a 75° angle.

Eve wants all the girls to feel good, commenting: "It's amazing how beautiful even your members are!"

The girls smile, acknowledge the compliment, and return Eve's compliment.

Eve noted something else, and says: "Jill and Amber's cocks are the same size and look very similar. Even in that they are perfectly matched, aren't they, girls?"

Lucy, Becky, and Wendy understand Eve's intent, and agree.

It is true that Jill and Amber's members are very similar.

Amber is happy with Eve's 'help', and smiles at her.

Eve senses the girls are ready, and decides it's time to act.

Eve has already proved to be a great coordinator, and proposes: "As we don't have much time, I have a suggestion. How about if Becky and Wendy do a 69 while Lucy and I fuck them? It would be an unforgettable initiation for Becky and Wendy. After knowing Amber loves Jill, it would be lovely to see Amber fucking Jill. What do you think?"