EVEnTS Ch. 21 - BUTTerFLIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls are excited by the idea, and they agree.

Eve is delighted with the girls' approval.

Eve looks at Amber and Wendy, blonde and red-haired, and keeps remembering the wonderful times she had with Cindy and Hannah, blonde and red-haired too.

She knows she should give Amber the opportunity to have sex with Jill, but Eve will at least get to fuck Wendy.

Eve is eager to fuck the red-haired teacher's ass.

As Jill, Becky, and Wendy are the girls to be fucked, they reach down and start stretching their assholes.

The three thrilled Tgirls are very anxious and, in a minute, they all have three fingers going back and forth deliciously inside their assholes.

In fact, Becky was faster than the other girls, and is already pulling her fingers out of her ass.

Becky is ready and eager to get started.

While the other girls get ready, Eve is positioning three pillows on the bed to allow Becky's head and ass to be at a more favorable angle for 69 and penetration.

Becky smiles at Eve and lies back on the pillows.

Jill and Wendy have their asses well prepared, and now the girls are in for action.

Eve indicates positions on the bed, and the girls follow her lead.

Eve -> Wendy <-> Becky <- Lucy

Amber -> Jill

This is yet another beautiful combination of girls.

Blonde -> redhead <-> brunette <- oriental

Blonde -> blonde

Brunette Becky lies down between the sides of the bed and then red-haired Wendy climbs onto her body in an inverted position.

Becky and Wendy waste no time, and start sucking each other: "Oooh! ..."

Amber lies down on the bed next to Becky, and Jill climbs over Amber's body, facing this teacher who loves her.

Jill then lowers her body, fitting her ass into Amber's very hard cock.

Now well-oiled, Eve and Lucy also spring into action.

Eve slowly penetrates Wendy's ass, and Lucy takes care of Becky's ass.

With all the girls fucking or being fucked, and also two of the girls getting sucked, the moans increase: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Jill now goes up and down on Amber's cock, and masturbates.

Both sides of her ass sway as they touch Amber's body.

It's like Jill is flapping her wings and flying like a wonderful butterfly.

Amber is fulfilling an old dream of fucking Jill, and she is loving it.

Amber believed Jill was a cis girl, so of course she imagined herself fucking the pussy of the gorgeous blonde.

She, however, has nothing to complain about.

On the contrary.

The sight of Jill's rock-hard cock bobbing in the air as she rises and falls is very stimulating for Amber... and for the other girls, too.

Amber is also enjoying watching the four girls beside her, with Wendy and Becky sucking each other while Eve and Lucy fuck them.

Amber's dream is coming true in an incredible way.

Much better than she imagined: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve is loving Wendy's very tight ass and is also loving knowing that she is the first girl to fuck Wendy.

Lucy is also enjoying being the first girl to fuck Becky, who has been waiting for Prince Charming but is becoming a more open-minded girl.

Eve looks at Lucy's beautiful face and body... at the Oriental girl's delighted expression, and gets even more turned on.

Lucy also looks at Eve's delighted expression, and gets very excited watching the most beautiful girl she's ever met fucking her friend Wendy.

Wendy and Becky are putting a lot of effort into the oral, giving each other a lot of pleasure.

Wendy and Becky wonder why they've limited themselves for so long, waiting for Prince Charming.

Now they know they can get a lot of pleasure from their friends: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Lucy are so excited fucking Wendy and Becky, and seeing these two girls in a 69...

Eve and Lucy are also loving the sight of each other fucking Wendy and Becky... and they are loving watching Amber fulfill her old dream of being with Jill: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve and Lucy could come, but they're controlling themselves, waiting for Wendy and Becky.

However, it's Jill who comes first: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

This triggers a series of orgasms: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Jill -> Amber -> Wendy -> Becky -> Eve -> Lucy.

Wendy and Becky want to make it clear that they loved the 69, and they're gobbling up each other's cum... taking the opportunity to give some additional blowjobs.

Eve and Lucy have already made it clear how much they loved fucking Wendy and Becky, as they filled the two teachers' asses well.

Especially Eve, with her incredible ten-plus jets of cum.

Eve and Lucy continue with their cocks hard, and move back inside Wendy and Becky to make the most of this wonderful moment.

With that, Eve, Lucy, Wendy, and Becky have a few more spasms of pleasure.

Amber has also shown Jill how much she loves her by cumming really hot... and her cock is also still hard inside Jill.

Jill squirted her powerful jets over Amber, so now she decides to lick the wonderful body of this teacher who loves her so much.

Jill leans forward, not letting Amber's cock out of her ass, and begins to collect her own cum.

First the breasts and then the face.

And now, finally, they kiss.

It's a pornographic kiss, and Amber is loving the taste of Jill's cum.

Amber makes it clear how much she loves Jill.

Jill is overjoyed to know that Amber loves her, and now she is also very attracted to this fantastic teacher.

Eve has ejaculated so much inside Wendy that her cum is already leaking out of Wendy's asshole, running down this wonderful red-haired teacher's cock, and onto Becky's face.

Becky wants to taste Eve's cum, and moves to capture the sperm of the most beautiful girl she has ever seen.

It worked out!

Now, in addition to having Wendy's sperm in her mouth, Becky also receives Eve's sperm.

Lucy came so hot inside Becky, that she feels like she's in paradise, wishing to have many moments like this from now on.

Calmer, all the girls disengage, approach each other, and kiss.

The group of former colleagues is more united than ever and, of course, gladly accepts the presence of this wonderful intruder named Eve.

After the kisses, Amber walks to the balcony door and opens it.

She then takes a Virginia Slims menthol 100mm from her bag, and lights it up.

Jill asks if the other teachers would mind if she smokes too.

They say no.

Jill takes her pack of Eve menthol 120mm, and offers Eve a cigarette, which she accepts.

Jill then lights Eve's cigarette and then lights her own.

Wendy comments: "I didn't know you smoked, Eve."

Eve wants to have a very honest relationship with the four trans teachers, and says: "This is one of the many changes happening in my life this year. I learned to smoke from Hannah and Cindy two months ago, when the three of us had sex together for the first time. Hannah was the first Tgirl I slept with, and Cindy was the first cis girl."

The teachers did not expect such sincerity: "Wow!"

They now want to know more, and expose their doubts.

Becky asks: "Was that your first fuck?"

Wendy adds: "Have you ever had sex with men?"

Lucy thinks differently: "Do you only like girls?"

Amber comments: "I thought Hannah was a cis girl too..."

Eve replies to them: "It all happened so fast. My first sex was with Mandy and Alice earlier this year, and they were still CDs. A little while later I found out what Hannah and Cindy were secretly doing, and they invited me to join. In fact, I invited myself, and they accepted. I never slept with men. I have already seen many videos and photos, so I know that cis girls, Tgirls, and CDs are the ones that have a big effect here..."

Eve points to her rock-hard cock.

The girls laugh.

The teachers are imagining Eve, Cindy, and Hannah, these gorgeous girls together.

Lucy imagines Eve fucking Cindy from the front while Hannah fucks Cindy from behind.

Becky imagines Eve fucking Cindy and getting fucked by Hannah.

Wendy imagines the three wonderful girls kissing.

Amber also imagines Eve, Cindy, and Hannah kissing, but with smokey kisses.

Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy are all right.

Eve, Hannah, and Cindy have done it all together.

Eve explains a little more about how she started smoking: "It was Hannah who taught Cindy to smoke, and then Hannah taught me too. I always got turned on by seeing girls smoking, and I couldn't resist."

Becky, Lucy, and Wendy are now concerned, as they too are clearly very excited seeing Eve smoking sensually.

They don't know if they can resist.

Adds Eve: "Hannah, Cindy, and I are now aware that we are interested in smoking fetish. I avoid smoking all the time, but I've noticed that it's hard to resist when I'm with gorgeous girls."

All the girls smile at Eve, and observe her very sensual way of smoking.

Eve's account and the sight of Eve smoking sexily get Jill, Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy very excited.

The members of all of them are very stiff.

Amber is the spokesperson for the teachers: "Thank you for being so sincere, Eve. My admiration for you only grows."

Becky, Lucy, and Wendy agree with Amber, and also praise Eve's sincerity.

Eve has more and more passionate admirers.

Amber also has something to say: "I started smoking after I saw Jill smoking. I wanted to be like Jill..."

It's amazing how all the girls now feel so comfortable opening up to each other... almost completely.

Amber imagined Eve, Hannah, and Cindy exchanging smokey kisses hearing Eve say she learned to smoke when she had sex with Hannah and Cindy, but Amber didn't want to share that fantasy.

Amber thinks this is a very strict fetish, and the other girls wouldn't understand her.

Amber is wrong.

Jill smiles at Amber, walks over to her, inhales, and then gives a smokey kiss to this young teacher who loves her so much.

Amber accepts the kiss and knows what to do, of course.

Amber inhales the smoke with pleasure.

Amber feels like the smoke is bringing a little bit of Jill into her.

The smoke goes into Amber's lungs and the beautiful teacher now has a little bit of Jill inside her.

Amber then exhales the smoke slowly, feeling like she is in paradise, and smiles at Jill.

With the smokey kiss, Amber's cock became hard as a rock.

Even though they came just now, all the girls have their cocks rock hard.

After a few more smokey kisses, Jill decides to stop, as she and Amber are already very turned on, and the situation is getting out of hand.

Eve, however, after seeing the reaction of all the teachers' members, decides to be bolder.

Eve walks over to Wendy, inhales the smoke from her cigarette, and presses her lips to the red-haired teacher's lips.

Wendy already knows what to do and what she wants to do, and accepts the smoke.

Jill sees Eve in action, and she also wants to bring this wonderful group even closer together.

Jill goes to Becky, and repeats what Eve is doing with Wendy.

Beck also accepts Jill's smokey kiss.

Amber decides to do the same with Lucy, and Lucy is also very receptive.

Teachers Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy are learning from Eve and Jill to give in to their desires for more pleasure.

Wendy, Becky, and Lucy learn quickly, and after three delicious smokey kisses, they manage to receive and exhale a good amount of smoke.

Eve, Jill, and Amber keep kissing and sharing the smoke with Wendy, Becky, and Lucy until they run out of cigarettes.

Since Amber's cigarette is 100mm, she is the first one to run out.

Amber looks delightedly at the other girls.

The same way she learned to smoke because of Jill, Amber figures that Becky, Lucy, and Wendy have fallen under Eve's irresistible charm.

Amber is correct.

Becky, Lucy, and Wendy... and herself, are in love with Eve.

Amber understands that she may be in love with Eve even though she feels that Jill is the love of her life.

After finishing their cigarettes, the girls stop kissing.

Eve is candid again: "I didn't think the fetish smoking could turn so many girls on. Perhaps an environment like this encourages girls to open up. Have you noticed that many top models, actresses, and porn stars smoke?"

The girls smile at Eve.

Eve offers her long and thin cigarettes to all the girls, and they accept.

Eve, Jill, and Amber light Lucy, Becky, and Wendy's cigarettes, and the three teachers smoke their first cigarettes with great pleasure.

Then Eve, Jill, and Amber also light their own cigarettes.

Amber now knows that Jill has switched brands, and since she is also enjoying this cigarette, she has already decided that she will switch to smoking Eve.

The teachers watch Eve and try to learn how to be as sexy as Eve.

Eve decides to strike up a conversation: "One of the first things you need to see at the resort is the school. It turned out great. You will have a much better infrastructure than here."

Eve, Jill, and the teachers chat a little about the resort while they smoke.

Incredibly, every girl's cocks stay hard.

Eve would love to test the teachers' receptiveness to her erotic tale, but she knows there won't be time for that.

Eve thinks: "Another day, for sure."

When they finish smoking, Eve grabs her backpack.

Eve hadn't been expecting to bond with the four teachers that much, but she had bought a carton of cigarettes to share with Mandy, Alice, Daria, and Vica.

Eve opens the package and takes out 4 packs of cigarettes, and a brand new lighter.

Eve hands a pack to each of them, and leaves the lighter with Wendy: "These are gifts for you. Amber and Wendy can lend the lighters for now, right?"

Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy are overjoyed, and hug and kiss Eve lingeringly.

They now feel very much a part of Eve's wonderful world.

Eve... and Jill, made the four teachers feel like they were in paradise.

Wendy is the one who brings the girls back to reality: "We'd better take a shower, wouldn't we?"

The girls agree.

Amber invites Jill to shower with her, and Wendy invites Eve to shower in her suite.

Eve and Jill smile and accept.

Lucy and Becky have their own bathrooms, but Lucy decides to be bold: "I would love to shower with you, Becky..."

Becky smiles at Lucy and accepts the invitation.

The girls then quickly disperse.

As Eve, Wendy, Lucy, and Becky leave the suite, Amber takes Jill's hand and leads her into the bathroom.

Then, already in the shower, Amber and Jill try to behave and soap up as fast as they can.

All the while they look at each other, and smile.

They also kiss sometimes.

Amber then turns her back to Jill and asks the wonderful blonde to lather her back.

At first, Jill behaves herself, and soaps Amber's back properly.

A little later, instead of finishing the task, Jill glues her body to Amber's body, and kisses the back of the wonderful blonde's neck.

Amber approves: "Hmmm! ..."

Jill's hard cock caresses Amber's ass.

Amber continues to encourage Jill: "Hmmm! ..."

Jill then uses one of her hands to caress Amber's breasts, while her other hand begins to caress the blonde teacher's ass.

Amber likes it even more: "Hmmm! Hmmm! ..."

Amber then spreads her legs and leans forward, leaning against the stall wall.

Jill gets the message, and starts sticking her delicate fingers inside Amber.

One... two... and finally three.

Jill is still aroused, and Amber's cock is now very hard.

Amber is very excited, and asks: "Come here, my love... Oooh! ..."

Jill loved hearing Amber's request.

She removes her fingers from Amber's ass, and lubricates her cock with moisturizer.

Before long, Jill's cock is quite slippery, and she penetrates Amber.

The gorgeous blonde reacts even before Jill's cock hits the bottom: "Oooh! ..."

Jill is very excited to invade and conquer this amazing territory of Amber's, and before long she accelerates the movement of forward and backward: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Amber realizes that Jill is already very excited.

Amber spreads the moisturizer on her cock, and starts jerking off: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Amber is loving the feeling of having sex in the shower, and also the feeling of her and Jill's cocks so slippery from the moisturizer they're using.

More than anything, Amber is loving being fucked by Jill, her lifelong crush.

Amber then remembers what Jill said, that she wasn't so open minded in high school, and was looking for Prince Charming.

Then Amber remembers something else Jill said: that Eve was the one who changed everything.

Amber is no longer jealous of Eve, and feels very grateful to her.

In fact, it's more than that.

Amber now imagines that while Jill is fucking her from behind, she's fucking Eve, looking enthralled at her face, her breasts, her hard cock... the whole body of the wonderful Eve.

It's amazing how fantasies are a powerful instrument of pleasure during sex.

Before long, Amber manages to come again: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Amber's cum hits the wall hard.

Jill resisted long enough, and now she doesn't have to: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Even having come before, Jill manages to make Amber's ass much more lubricated... delicious.

The water temperature is very pleasant, but the two girls are now shivering uncontrollably.

Little by little, the spasms become more spaced, until they cease.

Jill withdraws her cock from inside Amber, and Amber stands up.

Amber then turns around and kisses Jill again.

It's a long kiss, tongues in fierce combat.

A lot of saliva is spilled and mixed with the delicious bath water.

Jill and Amber are very happy.

Amber reaffirms her sentiment: "I love you, Jill."

Jill replies: "I love you too, Amber."

Then they kiss again.

After the long kiss, they rush to finish the bath, but still smiling at each other.

***

A little after Amber and Jill start the shower, Lucy and Becky enter the bathroom of Lucy's suite.

Lucy says: "I'm so glad you accepted, Becky..."

Becky smiles, and responds: "You, Amber, Jill, and Eve opened my eyes. Amber taught you, and you passed that knowledge on by teaching me. You were the first girl to fuck me and I'll never forget that, Lucy. I really want to reciprocate, teacher..."

Laughs.

The two teachers then kiss passionately for almost a minute.

After the long kiss, Becky takes Lucy's hand and leads her into the shower.

Even though they're in Lucy's suite, Becky actually seems willing to take a more active role.

She is the one who releases the shower water and takes care of everything.

When the water reaches a very pleasant temperature, they begin to bathe.

Becky helps Lucy soap up, and then it's Lucy's turn to do the same for Becky.

It's hard to tell if they're actually soaping up or if they're more interested in petting each other.

During the whole process they exchange several kisses.

Despite the temptations, they manage to soap themselves completely and then complete the bath together under the shower.

Fortunately, the shower is perfect for this situation, as the water falls in large amounts and covers a large area.

Even so, their bodies constantly come into contact.

Initially hands and arms accidentally touch each other.

Then Becky's breasts caress Lucy's breasts.

Finally, Becky's cock strokes Lucy's cock.

Becky and Lucy's members are pretty stiff.

Becky and Lucy now hug, kiss, and start a wonderful frottage: "Oooh! ..."

The scene is so beautiful!

Many will agree that it is extremely exciting to see two Tgirls rubbing their rock hard cocks while kissing passionately.

Becky has actually become a much more open-minded girl.

She doesn't want to be just waiting for her prince charming anymore.

Becky understood that she could count on her friends.