EVEnTS Ch. 01 - Emos

Story Info
Eve and two emos.
8.5k words
4.55
9.2k
10

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVEnTS - Ch. 01 - Emos

Eve and two emos.

By Vicki 5335 (2022)

TS+2CD

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; First Time.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: Smoking fetish in most chapters. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

It is normal for the first day to be stressful.

In addition to facing the challenges of learning, Eve will need to adapt to the teaching techniques of new teachers.

Eve will also need some time to get used to her surroundings: a new school and lots of new faces.

The fear of rejection exists, of course, and Eve knows that first impressions come from what others see, not who each person is.

Eve hopes others will see her as just another girl like so many others at school.

That's because Eve still underestimates her power.

The newcomer doesn't go unnoticed, of course, and what others see is an absurdly beautiful girl.

Eve is an amazing blonde, with fair skin, and very light and shiny straight hair, cut just below her shoulders.

Eve has the most delicate, symmetrical face you've ever seen, and she has wonderful blue eyes that are also absurdly bright.

Eve is a little taller than the average girl.

She is a thin girl, with medium breasts, a small waist, and beautiful, delicate curves.

Eve attracts the eyes of the students who see her in the hallway.

It's clear it's not just that she's new to school.

The looks are admiring, and the students smile at the newcomer.

That makes Eve more relieved.

At least so far no one has looked at her with an expression of strangeness or disapproval, as in the previous school.

Everything here is different.

Anyone who sees her in the hallway immediately chooses her as the new prettiest girl in school.

There are several very beautiful girls at the school, but Eve's beauty, in fact, surpasses that of all other girls.

Eve doesn't like the superficiality of judging appearances, but she knows it's difficult for people to be valued as they are and for who they are.

Eve hopes the students can see her inside and like her for who she is.

From the initial reactions, Eve feels that the atmosphere will be much better here than at the previous school.

Eve is being very well received.

Good thing Eve can start like this.

Eve walks down the wide hallway, and enters the administrative area.

Eve identifies herself, and the secretary leads her to the principal's office.

As the door is open, the secretary enters and announces the arrival of the new student.

Miss Kate stands up to greet Eve: "You're Eve, right? Welcome. I'm Kate, the headmistress of the school."

Eve greets the director.

Kate then introduces a girl who is in the room: "This is Cindy. She will be your mentor, and will help you with whatever you need. Cindy will show you around the school and introduce you to other students."

Cindy greets Eve: "Welcome, Eve. I hope you like it here".

Eve smiles, and replies, "Thanks. I'm really enjoying what I've seen so far."

Miss Kate knew Eve only by photo and decided to ask Cindy to be her mentor, figuring that the new girl would fit in well with the help of the most popular cheerleader in school, who is also considered the most beautiful girl.

Kate's choice must have been based on Eve's absurd beauty.

Why do people give in so easily to stereotypes?

Many don't even bother to get to know people more deeply.

In Eve's case, Miss Kate and everyone else will soon realize that she runs counter to stereotypes and preconceived ideas.

After the introduction, Miss Kate passes the baton to Cindy: "You will be in good hands, Eve. Cindy knows everything and everyone around here. If you need anything, Cindy will help you. Isn't that right, Cindy?"

Cindy replies, "Of course!"

Kate continues: "And you can always count on me too. Cindy, why don't you show Eve around the school?"

Cindy: "Yes, Miss Kate. Ready, Eve?"

Eve: "I'm ready."

Cindy: "Then let's go."

Kate: "I hope you guys have a great day. Goodbye."

Cindy and Eve say goodbye to Principal Kate and leave the room.

Cindy naturally asks Eve questions, and learns that Eve has just turned 18, and has been in town for less than a month.

She, her mother, and her younger sister moved during the Christmas break.

Cindy asks: "Eve, you said your sister is only a year younger, but she didn't come with you to the principal's office. Some problem?"

Eve: "No, Cindy. Helen preferred to go to an arts-focused school. She is the artist in the family. Helen loves fine arts, music, literature..."

Cindy: "I see. You two are brave. I imagine it's hard to go to a new school alone, and even more so in the last year, when everyone already has their gangs."

Eve: "I agree, but I found out that courage is my family name. My mother could have worked for my grandfather's company, but she didn't want to be seen as the natural heiress of the business. She wanted to conquer her space by deserving it. She worked at a competing company and rose through the ranks. She and my father. They met at university. Helen and I were born while they were at university."

Cindy: "And you came here when your parents split up?"

Eve: "No. Well... maybe some of that. It's hard to explain. The marriage ended a year ago. As my parents worked at the same company, the situation became even more complicated. Then, my grandfather invited my mother again to work in his company, which is the largest manufacturer of household items. This time my mother accepted, as she felt she was ready. After all, she has already proved that she is capable."

Cindy: "Your mother is a really brave woman."

Eve: "Yeah, she's my super mom."

Cindy and Eve walk through the school side by side, but now Cindy talks most of the time as she has to describe what's behind each door.

More and more students come to school.

Cindy introduces Eve to each of them, even though Eve won't be able to remember the names and faces of so many people.

The students, however, are sure to remember the new girl.

As every rule has an exception, Eve's selective memory kicks in when Cindy introduces her to two students who have just turned down the hall: Mark and Alex.

Mark is a boy with very white skin, black hair, and eyes as blue as the sky on a clear day.

It looks like his hair was blonde and was dyed black.

Alex, on the other hand, seems to have real dark hair, with fair skin and honey-colored eyes.

Mark and Alex are a little shorter and a lot thinner than the average boy their age.

Eve immediately shows signs of interest.

Mark and Alex stand out in the landscape as they are the only emos in the school.

In other times, there would probably be more emos.

Even though this style is a little out of fashion, there are still many emos around the world.

Perhaps the movement is more than a passing fad.

Eve isn't just curious about their androgynous appearance, or the stereotype.

She is really delighted and interested in knowing more about them.

Cindy continues to introduce other students, but only two names remain in Eve's memory: Mark and Alex.

Fortunately, when Cindy and Eve arrive at Eve's classroom, there are Mark and Alex.

Mark and Alex are seated next to each other, and are somewhat isolated from the other students.

How difficult it is to be different!

The only vacant desks are the ones next to the two boys.

Eve feels lucky.

She chooses the desk next to the wall, just in front of Alex.

Eve flashes her irresistible smile, and says, "Hi Alex. Hi Mark. It seems we're going to see each other every day."

Alex: "Yeah. Welcome then, Eve."

Mark: "You can count on me, Eve."

***

Just as break time arrives, Cindy enters the room and invites Eve to meet her friends.

Eve goes into Miss Congeniality mode, but she's actually disappointed.

Eve hoped she could talk to Mark and Alex.

"Tomorrow", Eve thinks.

Cindy introduces her friends.

Most of them are cheerleaders.

They are blondes, brunettes, and redheads.

All stunning.

***

In fact, the next day, Eve manages to talk to Mark and Alex.

Eve surprises Mark and Alex with her knowledge of the emo lifestyle as well as having the same musical tastes.

Both are very surprised, and Mark asks, "How can you know so much about emos if you're not emo?"

Eve: "It's because I used to be emo, and I'm so grateful that emos exist. Being emo helped me get here."

Alex: "I wouldn't in a million years have thought you were ever emo."

Mark is intrigued: "If you liked being emo, why did you change?"

Eve: "It was a very important phase in my life, but deep down I knew it was a transitional phase, a necessary phase for me to really find myself. Being emo really helped me change my life."

Alex: "I'm happy for you, Eve."

Mark: "Me too."

***

As the days go by, Eve and the boys grow closer and closer.

This atypical group initially caused great astonishment among the students, but it became increasingly 'normal' to see them always together after more than a week.

In the middle of a conversation, Eve has an idea: "Since I'm not emo anymore... at least not in appearance, maybe you guys want to keep my emo clothes. I have many t-shirts. If you want to go to my house, you can try and choose as you like."

Mark tests Eve's conviction: "Are you sure? No chance to change your mind?"

Eve: "Absolutely!"

Mark: "Then I accept."

Alex: "Me too."

Eve: "Saturday morning?"

Alex: "It's fine with me."

Mark: "For me too."

Eve: "Agreed, then. I will send a message with the address."

***

Saturday arrives and the agreed time: 9:30 am.

Mark and Alex are punctual.

When the doorbell rings, it's Laura, Eve's mother, who answers the door: "So you're Eve's new friends! Who is Mark and who is Alex?"

Mark: "I am Mark."

Alex: "And I am Alex."

Laura: "I'm glad Eve made friends so quickly."

Alex: "Eve is really cool."

Mark: "Your daughter is a very special girl."

Laura: "I agree 100%. Don't just stand there. Come in and make yourself at home."

Helen, Eve's younger sister, appears in the room: "Hi. I'm Helen, Eve's sister."

Mark and Alex introduce themselves to Eve's sister.

Helen smiles at them, but she has another interest: "Mom, are you ready?"

Laura: "Yes, I am. EVE!!! Your friends have arrived."

Eve: "I'm already on my way down."

Eve's mother and sister are going to take advantage of Saturday to shop at the mall.

Eve walks down the stairs and sees the boys: "Hi guys! I'm glad you came."

Eve greets her friends with kisses on their cheeks.

Laura: "There's food in the kitchen, boys. Feel free. Shall we go Helen?"

Helen: "Let's go. Goodbye."

Eve and the boys also say "Bye."

Alex comments: "Your house is very beautiful, Eve."

Mark: "And huge too."

Eve: "That's exactly what I told my mom before she bought the house. The house is huge. It's overkill for a family of only three."

As a good hostess, Eve leads her friends into the kitchen before trying on clothes.

Everyone delights in the delicious juices and cookies, and that should increase the chances that the clothes they see later look prettier and more colorful.

Eve: "You must be anxious to see the clothes. Come with me."

Mark and Alex follow Eve to her suite.

Eve was careful to set the stage.

All the mess has been tidied up and the clothes are already out of the closet and well exposed.

Eve: "This is Eve's little shop on sale."

Laughs.

There is a wide variety of items.

The black color predominates, as expected.

Mark and Alex are excited with so many items.

There are so many things they loved!

Mark: "This is emos heaven."

Alex: "Absolutely."

Eve: "You can choose as you like."

Eve sits in her swivel chair and watches her friends in action.

Eve's suspicions only increase.

Now she's almost 100% sure that the right word to describe her friends isn't 'androgynous'.

Eve can see in them the same enthusiasm as girls in a clothing store.

Mark and Alex spend nearly an hour choosing and trying on the clothes.

In the end, like good friends, they end up with almost the same number of pieces of clothing.

Mark: "Last chance, Eve. Are you sure you're ready to get rid of all these clothes?"

Eve: "Fully ready."

Eve then decides to return to the theme of transition in her life: "Do you want to see my special emo clothes too, the ones that have great sentimental value for me? Well... they are more than special. They are magic! They have the power of transformation. With them, I was able to take a big leap forward in my life."

Mark: "Of course I want to see them!"

Alex: "Now I got really curious."

Eve gets up from her chair and walks to the closet.

With incredible agility, she only needs 4 minutes to come out of the closet wearing an emo-inspired top, and holds a few other pieces with something emo, but very sexy.

Mark and Alex react with a "Wow!"

Mark: "You look great, Eve! I'm just not sure these outfits can be considered emo."

Eve: "You just need to open your mind, Mark. These clothes have great power. As if by magic, they make you feel free, and able to be whoever you want to be, without fear. They opened my mind.

Mark: "They are really wonderful."

Alex agrees, and says, "I understand that you've felt more feminine. That's it, right?"

Eve: "When I said free, that's what I meant: free. If you want to have the same sense of freedom, just put them on and experience that magical feeling. Do you want to try, Alex? I think you'll want to thank me after that."

Alex: "I can't... They're girl clothes."

Eve: "This is a great opportunity for you to open yourself up to great discoveries. I bet it will work for you as it worked for me. Come on, Alex. You are among friends. You can rest easy, right, Mark?"

Mark: "Of course. Go ahead, Alex."

Eve: "I had a better idea. You two should try them. This is for you, Alex. This is for you, Mark. Come on, move."

Alex: "If you're in, I'm in."

Mark tries to appear reluctant at first: "Hmmm...okay."

Alex walks into the closet and Mark walks into the bathroom.

After 4 minutes, Eve goes to the closet door: "Ready?"

Alex: "Almost. I just need a minute."

Eve: "What about you, Mark?"

Mark is ready: "I'm leaving now."

Eve: "Wait just a minute so we can see both of you at the same time, okay, Mark?"

Mark replies: "Okay."

Really after a minute, Alex is ready.

Eve: "So in 3... 2... 1... Come out!"

Mark comes out of the bathroom, and Alex comes out of the closet.

They look at each other in amazement.

More than the admiration that one has for each other, a new type of admiration is now visible.

Eve: "Come see in the mirror how good you all turned out."

The two see themselves fully, side by side, in the large mirror.

Eve: "Looks like these clothes were made for you. So beautiful!"

Alex: "Do you really think so?"

Eve: "Yes, it's amazing! Beautiful, aren't they?"

Mark: "Yeah, those clothes are really pretty."

Eve: "No! I'm talking about you."

Both blush.

Mark tries to hide it, but it becomes increasingly evident that these clothes have a big effect on a very sensitive part of his body: just below his waist, between his legs.

Alex also has the same reaction.

Eve had already noticed the bulge between their legs as soon as they entered the room.

Maybe she knows more about her friends than they do.

Eve: "You two look amazing. Isn't that liberating?"

"Errr... Yeah... Maybe because I'm here with you, with your way of dealing with everything, I don't feel so weird", acknowledges Mark.

"I'm feeling good too, because I know I can trust you", Alex agrees.

Eve: "I believe you are feeling more like yourselves than ever before. That's how I felt."

Alex: "Maybe not quite in the same way. You are a girl."

Eve: "Yes, I'm a girl. I was born a girl, but with a boy's equipment."

Both are gaping: "Huh???"

Eve: "I always knew I was a girl, but I soon discovered that outside the home, everyone expected me to be a boy. It seemed my destiny was to be a very unhappy boy. Then I discovered emos and became one of them... one of you. The androgynous look brought me a little closer to who I really wanted to be."

Mark asks a question: "So Eve isn't your real name?"

Eve: "Now it is. A long time ago I did some research on trans women, and I found a beautiful actress from the 80s named Eva. I liked the name, but I decided to translate from Eva to Eve. After all, when I was born, they were still celebrating New Year's Eve. It was just after midnight."

Alex also has a question: "And when did you come out to everyone as Eve?"

Eve: "It was only in the last year that I felt strong enough to come out for who I am. Now I can say that I am 100% who I always wanted to be."

Alex: "Wow! This is amazing!"

Mark is still getting used to the surprise: "I can't believe it. I would never have guessed that you had something boyish about you. Or is there no more?"

Eve: "I do. I feel great just the way I am, so why would I get rid of my penis? It gives me pleasure and I even think it's sexy to have this differential in relation to other girls. As I have an instrument that allows me to do more things than other girls, I feel special. Special in a good way, of course. You've heard of transsexuals, right?"

Both respond: "Of course!"

Eve: "Tgirls can be operated on or not, as you know. That depends on each one's head. Some girls like their cock, some don't. In my case, I looove it!"

Eve reflects a little more on the matter.

Eve then continues: "It might just be my impression, but it seems that nowadays more and more Tgirls are deciding not to have surgery. I think many are preferring to continue having the pleasure they feel thanks to the penis. And if the use of hormones makes the penis sad, just use a viagra to make it happy. At least that's what I read. I never needed 'help'. I think many Tgirls have realized that they can be loved, and maybe even more, for being who they are, precisely because they have a differential that makes them stand out from the competition. I feel special. I can be penetrated like all other girls, but I have another instrument of pleasure."

Mark remains in disbelief: "I still can't believe the most beautiful girl I've ever met has a penis like us. Can I see?"

Eve: "Alright. No problem."

Eve sensually removes her skirt and carefully lowers her panties, as she wants to keep her legs close to each other.

Eve does it in an excruciatingly slow and sexy way... and then spreads her legs quickly.

A big surprise!

Eve's penis leaps up, swings, and ends up pointing straight at Mark's face.