EVEnTS Ch. 01 - Emos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a spectacular scene! Eve's unsuspected feminine beauty, combined with her great performance, surpasses the moment of revelation of any film of the genre.

Eve: "Does that clear your doubt?"

Both are impressed: "Wow!"

Mark: "What a great surprise! About 7.5 in... 19 cm? It's bigger than mine."

Alex: "It's bigger than mine too... and it's so beautiful! The most perfect girl I've ever seen also has the most perfect cock I've ever seen.

Eve' penis is really amazingly beautiful, and it's cut, so the cute head is always visible.

Eve: "You guys are really sweet."

Alex: "So your invitation was because you wanted to test us and see if you could trust us, is that it?"

Eve: "More than that. When I met you, I had the feeling that you are holding back, because I can see myself in you. I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but I imagine that now you can see... a rainbow, maybe? You know that in addition to Tgirls, there are crossdressers, right? I noticed that your members were already excited when you came out of the closet...or the bathroom. Do you want to do more tests to see if being a CD is enough for you, or if you need to be like me?"

Mark tries to disguise his enthusiasm: "Hmmm... Alright, I'm in."

Alex also agrees: "Then let's go ahead."

Eve: "Well...I'm not a teacher, an expert on the subject. Actually, I'm still a virgin if we exclude toys, but I've been reading a lot about sexuality and I've watched all kinds of porn movies. I learned what makes me 'happy' and what has no effect on me. I recommend this to you: open mind. Have you ever watched porn? What kind?"

Alex: "I've seen the basics: straight couple in vaginal and anal penetration... and I've also seen movies with two girls together."

Mark: "Ditto. In fact, I think we saw the same movies..."

Eve: "I understand. I noticed you guys are still hard. Can I see?"

Alex: "Alright."

Mark: "Of course!"

The two release their cocks, leaving them on display.

Both are pointing up.

Eve: "Wow! They're so beautiful..."

"Thank you!" They both say at the same time.

Eve: "Wait a minute, okay?"

"Okay" from both.

After a minute... or two, Eve comes back holding two blonde wigs.

Mark and Alex's cocks were already getting more relaxed, but as soon as they saw the wigs, their cocks reacted positively.

Eve: "I wore these wigs at home when my hair was short. Mark, have a seat here."

Mark goes to Eve and sits down in front of the mirror.

Eve uses her experience to fit the wig onto Mark's head, and comb it.

With that step completed, Eve looks down, and sees that Mark is even more excited.

Looking in the mirror, she sees that Alex is also very excited.

Eve: "You look insanely beautiful. You dye your hair black, don't you?"

Mark admits he does.

Eve: "With your amazing blue eyes, and the color of your skin, this is the shade of blonde you should wear from now on: platinum blonde. It has everything to do with you, don't you think?"

Mark: "Yes. I loved it!"

Alex praises his friend: "You look spectacular!"

Eve completes the job, putting makeup on Mark.

Eve: "This is the wonderful girl that you always had inside, but you didn't even know."

Alex gives a nod of agreement: "Wow!"

Eve asks Mark to give up the chair for Alex.

Mark stands up, showing how excited he is about the transformation.

Eve: "It's your turn, Alex."

Eve repeats all the procedures, and again achieves a spectacular result: another sensational blonde, but with honey-colored eyes.

They are eyes that match very well with the shade of blonde hair a little darker.

Eve: "Now sit side by side on the bed."

Both say "Okay."

Eve has a suggestion: Alex, can I call you Alice? Do you like that name?

Alex replies, "Hmmm...yes! I really like Alice from the book."

Eve: "Sounds like a really good name. I noticed that your cock got harder."

Eve: "And you, Mark... How about Mandy? Do you like the name?"

Mark: "Yeah, I love it! I know a girl named Mandy who is wonderful."

Eve: "From your cock's reaction, I can tell you really like Mandy. I could be wrong, but I think I even know which Mandy you're thinking about right now. You've seen other types of porn than the 'basic' movies, haven't you?"

Looks like Eve discovered a secret from Mark: "Hmmm... Maybe some."

Mark blushes.

This confirms Eve's suspicion.

Eve makes it very clear: "As soon as I met you, Mark, I noticed an incredible resemblance between you and this actress named Mandy. Now I'm sure: you are a perfect Mandy doppelganger."

Mark smiles at Eve, as she's given a great compliment.

Eve: "So from now on, you're Mandy and Alice, my new best friends. Can I touch your little friends?"

Mandy begs, "Yesss, please!"

Alice is also excited: "Go ahead, Eve."

Eve places one hand on each cock and moves both hands in sync.

Up and down.

She rotates her hands during the ups and downs.

Soon, both members get even harder, leaving Eve overjoyed with the success.

Mandy is really enjoying it: "Wow! How good is this!!! Please don't stop, Eve... ever again. Oooh! Oooh!..."

The noise of the moans increases.

Alice is also very excited: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Eve senses that her friends are almost there, and decides to move on to the next test before it's too late: "Now stand up."

Mandy and Alice obey, annoyed, but not complaining.

Their cocks were so stiff...

Now they are slowly starting to lose their rigidity.

Eve: "Face each other. Closer. More. A little more. Okay, that's fine."

Mandy and Alice begin to imagine what is to come, and their members react again.

With the bodies of the two friends almost touching, Eve holds the two cocks, leaning them against each other.

The reaction is immediate.

The two cocks get harder and harder thanks to Eve's massage... and also because the cocks are caressing each other.

Eve then takes Alice's right hand and makes it embrace the two cocks.

Eve wants Alice to fill in for her massage.

Eve gets excited seeing her friends' horniness only grow: "What an exciting scene!"

After a few minutes, Eve asks Mandy to replace Alice's hand with hers, and the command is obeyed immediately.

Amidst Mandy and Alice's moans, Eve says: "You guys are wonderful!"

Eve feels it's time to up the challenge: "You've seen scenes with two girls together. Why haven't you guys kissed like in porn movies yet?"

Probably even without Eve's suggestion this scene would have come to fruition, but with Eve's encouragement, the outcome was certainly quicker.

Mandy and Alice first kiss affectionately, but then glue their mouths together in a pornographic way, including Mandy's tongue penetrating Alice's mouth.

They try to reproduce what they've seen in the movies.

Their cocks are as stiff as flagpoles!

As her friends kiss and masturbate, Eve sits in her chair and caresses her penis like she's watching a porn movie.

No! This is so much better than a movie... and it could get even better.

Even though Eve's penis is already very hard right now.

Eve makes a suggestion: "Alice, now that you know how hot Mandy's mouth is, would you like to feel her mouth on your cock?"

Alice: "Yeees! I would love."

Eve: "Mandy, be a good girl and put your little mouth on your friend's cock. Can you do her this favor?"

Mandy is shown to be quite submissive and completely involved.

Now her voice sounds very feminine and pleasant: "Yes, I would love to."

In an instant, Alice is already sitting on the edge of the bed.

Mandy gets on her knees in front of Alice and holds her friend's penis with her right hand.

She gives a kiss on the head first.

Then she gives a slow lick the entire length of Alice's cock.

Just then Mandy snaps Alice's cock as if she were a porn star.

And that's how Mandy discovers that life as a porn star is not so easy.

The contact between the head of Alice's cock and her throat makes her feel terrible.

Trial and error.

Mandy soon discovers how to control the gag reflex and begins to understand what causes Alice to moan the most.

Her friend is already visibly very excited about the blowjob.

Mandy's mouth grips Alice's cock tight, and performs its excruciatingly slow magic.

Mandy makes the penis completely disappear inside her mouth, and then she slides her mouth until only the little head is inside. Repeatedly.

Now that Mandy is familiar with this activity, she has an idea to improve her technique.

She continues to suck Alice's cock really tight, but starts moving her tongue, stroking the entire cock inside her mouth.

Alice squirms in delight: "Wow!!! Oooh!..."

After a few minutes of watching this oral activity, Eve thinks it's time for the movie to move forward: "Alice, good girls always return favors. Are you a good girl?"

Alice also says in a charming feminine voice, "Yes, I'm a good girl."

Eve: "Then switch places. I'd like to see Alice make you happy too, Mandy."

Now it's Mandy who sits on the bed.

It's time for Alice to show how much she likes her friend.

Alice has an advantage.

After being blown, she already knows how to be a good sucker.

Or at least what a good blowjob on her own cock should be like.

Fortunately, Alice soon discovers that what goes for her, goes for Mandy as well.

The moans soon begin and intensify, to the point where Mandy starts squirming non-stop: "I think I'm going to come!"

Eve: "Alice, good girls like to see their friends happy. Are you a good girl?"

Alice: "Yes, mmpfff, I am."

Eve wants to know more: "Good girls love milk. Will you drink the milk Mandy wants to give you?"

Alice: "Yeees!!!"

Eve: "Your friend said yes. Cum, Mandy."

Mandy can't resist anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Mandy's volcano erupts uncontrollably.

By far, it is the biggest eruption in its history.

Alice is surprised by the first spurt, but holds her ground, and manages to swallow.

And then comes the second jet, the third, the fourth...

The quantity is less and less, but it seems that the eruption will never stop.

A good part of the semen accumulates inside Alice's mouth.

Mandy screams, squirms, and has uncontrollable spasms.

So, after the biggest moment of her life so far, Mandy finally starts to relax: "Wow!!! I died... and I knew paradise!"

Mandy exaggerates, but perfectly conveys the feeling she had.

Alice still has her mouth full, so Eve makes a suggestion: "Good girls share everything with their best friend. Are you a good girl, Alice?"

Alice just nods her head yes.

Eve: "So it's time to kiss your friend again, but in a different way, with something more to offer."

Eve now addresses Mandy: "Mandy, good girls drink their milk without complaining. Are you a good girl?"

Mandy: "Yeah, I'm a good girl too."

Alice stands up and brings her mouth to Mandy's, who is ready to receive her own nectar back.

The two friends are now more intimate and united than ever.

Of course, however, the best is yet to come.

Eve lets Mandy and Alice enjoy this moment.

Surely this is the biggest discovery of their lives.

Thanks to Eve.

Mandy and Alice don't waste a single drop.

Eve: "Alice, you've already proven yourself a lotgood girl. You haven't come yet, but don't worry. Good girls always attract good things and your time will come. I promise. Are you ready for the next test?"

Both friends are excited, and say "Yes."

Eve goes to a drawer and takes out a tube of lube and a dildo.

Eve then explains: "The difference between pain and pleasure is in the preparation. A well relaxed and lubed ass gives an otherworldly pleasure. Do you want to try?"

Two very feminine voices say "Yes."

Eve: "Alice, lie down on the bed and put a pillow under your ass. Mandy, smear lots of lube in your friend's ass. You're still a 'totally virgin' back there, Alice?"

Alice says yes.

Eve: "So this is the grand opening day."

Mandy follows Eve's instructions and makes Alice feel the lube's chill.

Eve: "Now relax, Alice. This is very important. If your sphincter muscles tense, the initial little pain doesn't turn into pleasure. Got it?"

Alice says yes.

Eve: "Mandy, oil your middle finger and go in and out slowly, and slowly deeper, Okay?"

Mandy says "Okay."

Alice is very receptive, and before long Mandy is able to stick her finger in.

Eve: "That's it! Good work, girls. Are you enjoying it, Alice?"

Alice says she's loving it.

Eve: "Then it's time to stick your index finger in too, Mandy. You, Alice, stay relaxed. It's going to get better and better. This time, Mandy, in addition to putting your fingers in and out, rotate them inside, touching the walls, okay? Let's see if you can find point A."

Mandy says "Okay."

Following Eve's instructions, which include the mine map, Mandy makes Alice moan more and more, and louder and louder.

Eve: "Are you enjoying it, Alice?"

Alice: "It's delicious. Oooh!..."

Eve: "No need to answer. Your cock is so hard! Mandy, put another finger in."

Alice is very accepting of the third finger inside her.

This is very clear from the beautiful expression of pleasure on her face.

Eve now knows she is ready.

In order to make Alice feel the shape of the real thing, Eve asks Mandy to take out her fingers, and insert the dildo, which is only slightly wider than the three fingers put together.

Mandy pushes the dildo in slowly but steadily, making it disappear inside Alice.

Anticipating the next step, Eve decides it's time to be more involved.

She approaches her friends, bends down, and wraps her mouth around Mandy's cock.

This is her first time biting a real cock.

Mandy's cock perks up, making Eve happy to be able to provoke this reaction on her friend.

Of course, the fact that Mandy is so young helps a lot with the erection, but if there was no lust between them, nothing would happen.

After getting a solid result, Eve interrupts the blowjob to ask a question: "You still like it, Alice?"

Alice says yes.

Eve: "Do you want it to get even better?"

Alice is very interested: "Yes!!! Please!"

Eve: "Good girls get gifts. Do you think you deserve to get a gift from your best friend? Do you want her to come in with her gift now?"

Alice: "Yessss! I really want your gift Mandy! Please. I'm a good girl!"

All the girls are in the same mood.

Alice is visibly anxious to lose her virginity, and Mandy is eager to lose the other kind of virginity.

Eve would also like to participate, but thinks the two longtime friends should have that privilege.

Pure Eve's altruism.

Mandy leans her cock against Alice's asshole, and asks, "May I come in, Alice?"

Alice says yes.

With that, Mandy presses more and more, and moves forward.

Eve: "Calm down, Mandy. And you, Alice, relax your sphincter muscles and pretend you're on the toilet. When Mandy is penetrating, push out, okay? That should help open your little door and get the air out, instead of the air being compressed into you by a piston, which would cause pain. And Mandy, just the head first, and pull it out slowly, okay?"

Mandy controls herself and does as Eve instructed.

The little head disappears.

The little head reappears.

The magic has a great effect on Alice, which forces the air out and keeps her sphincter muscles relaxed, as Eve instructed, while her cock gets more and more tense.

Eve: "You can go deeper and deeper, but little by little, and slowly, Mandy. Just pay attention to Alice's reactions, okay? Face of pleasure, not pain."

Mandy says "Okay."

Looks like Alice was made for this.

Before long, Mandy manages to get her 6.7 in... 17 cm in there, and her cock starts going back and forth. Slowly.

Alice now masturbates and moans non-stop: "That's right, Mandy, Fuck me! I'm all yours! Oooh! Oooh!..."

Mandy is loving it: "Hmmm... Wow, that's hot! Your little ass is so tight and it sucks my cock sooo good! It even looks like your mouth..."

Eve: "I just remembered another tip. Now that you're quite relaxed Alice, try contracting and relaxing your sphincter muscles while Mandy moves inside you. That should give Mandy more pleasure."

Mandy and Alice follow all of Eve's instructions, and now they are sure that without her, the experience wouldn't be so pleasant.

What a teacher!

They don't even think about how Eve can know so much being a virgin.

Eve is really a virgin, but she knows a lot on the subject.

As Eve already said, she read a lot and watched a lot of pornography to prepare for the big moment.

Eve is having proof that everything she has learned has been worth it.

Now she just needs to apply all that knowledge to her own pleasure.

Little by little, Alice approaches her limit.

Alice masturbates faster and faster, while Mandy accelerates her thrusts.

Alice: "You're killing me with pleasure, Mandy. I don't think I can take it anymore.. I think... I think I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm coming... Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

As she comes, Alice tightens her sphincter even tighter around Mandy's cock.

This combination of the extra pressure on her cock, and the beautiful image of the sperm jets Alice shoots into the air, drives Mandy to the limit too: "I'm going to come... Can I come inside you, Alice?"

Alice: "Yes, my love. I'm all yours. Come inside me, please. I want to have your baby."

This is too much for Mandy: "I love you so much, Alice. I'm coming! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Their spasms last for several seconds, but for them this is eternity.

Little by little, they are calming down.

Mandy lowers her body over Alice's body, feeling Alice's wet and still hard cock touching her belly.

Mandy's cock is still inside Alice, but it starts to 'relax'.

Mandy strokes Alice's hair.

When she tries to kiss her, her cock escapes from inside Alice.

This is sad, but Mandy takes the opportunity to rub her cock against Alice's cock, providing an additional pleasure for both of them.

Their mouths finally meet for a long, passionate kiss.

When they stop kissing, Mandy comes back to Earth and remembers Eve, who was just watching this whole time: "There's room here for you too, Eve. Come here, please!"

Eve wastes no time and joins her friends.

Eve feels good in her cupid role, but is also eager to lose her virginity.

Front and back.

Now she knows how much Mandy and Alice love each other, and intends to be careful, so the three of them remain friends.

Only she doesn't have to worry.

Mandy and Alice make a point of showing Eve that it's not just about Mandy and Alice.

They want Eve in their lives too.

Alice asks: "I want to taste your mouth, Eve. May I?"

Eve smiles and walks over to Alice.

Mandy adds: "I'm next in line, Eve."

Alice kisses Eve.

Eve kisses Mandy.

Mandy kisses Alice again.

They even put an end to their curiosity with a triple kiss, and discover that this is no big deal.

In a triple kiss there is no intense contact.

The triple kiss doesn't have the intensity that only mouth-to-mouth contact can achieve.

Mandy decides that Eve deserves the same kind of kiss that she and Alice have already experienced.

Mandy's mouth attacks Eve's mouth, and the effect is spectacular.

Eve's cock is very hard again.

Eve is very aroused by Mandy's kiss, but also by Mandy's hands caressing her beautiful breasts.

Eve's breasts are about the average size of women's breasts, which is amazing for a Tgirl.

They are round and firm, with delicate and very hard nipples that point perfectly forward.

With the three beauties close to each other, and all of them aroused, it's easy to compare the size of their cocks.

Eve's 7.5 in (19 cm) penis is longer than Mandy and Alice's members, which are 6.7 in (17 cm).

The two emo friends have similar penises: the same size and color, circumcised, and slightly curved.