EVEnTS Ch. 01 - Emos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And both cocks insist on pointing up.

Alice decides to participate.

She holds Eve's cock and puts it in her mouth while her friends are kissing each other.

Eve: "Wow!!! What a delight, Alice! Please don't stop. I love your little mouth!"

Upon hearing this, Alice uses her two hands and mouth in a magical combination, trying to earn the praise of this goddess of beauty.

Like a good student who has learned her lesson, Alice proceeds to stroke Eve's anus with her index finger.

Eve: "Oooh!... This is sooo good."

Alice wants to do more: "Now let's see if I got it right."

She walks over to the dresser where the lube is.

Back in bed, she applies a large dose to the area of ​​Eve's orifice, and inserts her lubricated finger into the entrance.

Eve moans.

Alice puts Eve's cock back in her mouth.

Eve moans even more.

Alice uses her other hand to stroke Eve's cock, coordinating her hand movements with the suck on Eve's cock.

Eve moans a lot more.

Alice finally sticks her whole finger in.

Eve can't stop moaning.

Little by little, Alice sticks in two...then three fingers.

Eve is about to explode with pleasure: "I need you right now! I really need your ass, Alice. And I really need your cock, Mandy. What about a little a train? That would be a glorious way to lose virginity. I want to lose my virginity front and back at the same time. I always fantasized about the train."

Alice is duly enlarged, having just been penetrated, and says, "I'm ready."

That's what Eve wanted to hear.

Mandy, however, is not ready: "You can start. I'll be ready in a minute."

Alice gets on all fours in front of Eve, offering her not so big apple to this wonderful teacher.

Eve's cock is very hard and she wastes no time.

She lubricates Alice's anus and her own penis, and begins penetration.

Eve: "Do you still feel open enough, Alice? Can we go faster than in your first time?"

Alice: "Yes, we can! It's not hurting at all, Eve. It's sooo delicious."

It changes everything. Eve slides her cock slowly but steadily until it completely disappears inside Alice.

Alice: "What a delicious cock... Everything about you is so perfect, Eve. Even your penis is sensational. I love you, Eve! Fuck me please. I want to be youraaaah!!!"

Upon hearing Alice's 'I love you', Eve realizes that Alice knows how to make her partner feel the best, just like Mandy.

This works too well!

Maybe Mandy and Alice don't really love each other and use the word 'love' wisely to intensify their pleasure.

Well... If these emo girls have space available for Eve to enter the relationship, she's ready to fill that empty space with pleasure.

Mandy's cock is already very hard.

That's thanks to the beautiful sex scene in front of her, and also the help of her hand.

Mandy applies more lube to Eve's ass and her own cock: "Ready?"

Eve: "I'm ready, Mandy. You can go ahead. Slow and always. Always slow, please."

Mandy: "Don't worry, Eve. I want you to just moan with pleasure."

Eve stands with her cock deep inside Alice while Mandy starts to penetrate her.

Eve: "Wow! This is much better than I imagined. What an incredible feeling. I thought I was in paradise when I entered Alice, but now I know the real paradise is even better. It feels like my whole body is involved in this sensational pleasure."

Mandy: "You make me jealous, Eve. I want to try it too."

Alice: "I also want to be the middle car on the train. I haven't fucked anyone yet... I'm not complaining. I'm just anxious to know what it's like."

Eve: "We all have a lot to experience. It's amazing what we've already done in one day, isn't it, girls? We were virgins until now, remember?"

Mandy agrees: "From virgins to nymphomaniacs in one day. Not bad!"

Laughs.

Now that Eve has gotten used to Mandy's cock, she asks Alice to turn around to face her.

Eve wants to see Alice's face.

Eve found herself getting more aroused looking at a pretty female face than looking at a delicate little ass.

Alice disengages herself from Eve and lies down on the bed.

She remembers putting two pillows under her ass, and that makes all the difference.

The angle for penetration is much better that way. It makes it a lot easier.

Alice is ready to welcome Eve again.

Eve then positions herself to penetrate her friend.

When Eve manages to get the head of her cock inside Alice, Mandy's cock escapes from her ass.

An unexpected problem, but easy to solve.

Eve settles deep inside Alice, and Mandy reenters her.

Eve: "Hmmm... This is so delicious! Fucking and being fucked at the same time is amazing. I think I'm losing my virginity in the most spectacular way possible. I love seeing your little angel face, Alice. And I love the combination of that angelic little face of yours and the naughty words."

Even concentrating on her masturbation, Alice gets Eve's message: "I'm a little bitch who thought I was an angel...until the right teacher came along and taught me how to be myself. Now I'm your little bitch, Eve. Fuck me and make me cum, please. I want to win the A+: the hottest ASS. Oooh! This is so forbidden, but so good. Can't resist. I love you so much, Eve! Fuck your best student. I need you so much..."

All the senses are in full swing: sight, hearing, touch, smell, taste.

Everything contributes to Eve approaching ecstasy.

Eve: "I can't take it anymore. I need to cum. May I, Alice?"

Alice: "I'm going to come too! I love you teacher. Come inside me and make me your woman. I really need your milk. I want your child, Eve! Plant your little seed inside me, please. Come with me, my love!"

Eve can't take it anymore: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Eve explodes for the first time in sex with people and not with devices.

And amazingly!

Has anyone else lost their virginity this way?

Eve doesn't even know if she is enjoying more the pleasure of penetration or the pleasure of being penetrated.

It doesn't matter.

What matters is that Eve's orgasm is spectacular.

It never ends.

Eight jets? Maybe ten... No... more than that!

A lot of sperm will run down Alice's ass...

Alice masturbates faster, coming soon after: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Eve spasms uncontrollably... deliciously... for an eternity.

Alice is also shaking like never before.

Eve's spasms get more spaced, and her body finally calms down.

Eve glues her body to Alice's body, who is still recovering from her orgasm.

Eve wants to relive the sensation of the wonderful kisses from a few minutes ago, and the two girls passionately join their mouths.

Eve's cock is still hard inside Alice.

Probably thanks to the friction of her penis inside her friend's ass.

Mandy penetrates Eve faster and faster.

Erotic scenes and images arouse Mandy, and have the same effect on Eve and Alice, of course.

Seeing two incredibly beautiful girls kissing while she's in action is even more exciting.

Mandy: "I'm going to come, Eve. Do you want my milk?"

Eve: "Yes, Mandy. I want to feel your milk flowing inside me. Come inside me, my love."

Mandy couldn't wait any longer for the answer: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!..."

Mandy explodes once more.

This time, inside the most beautiful girl in school... and after deflowering her best friend, also beautiful.

Not bad for someone who was a virgin until today.

Mandy spasms with pleasure for a long time... and then collapses onto Eve's back.

Mandy: "Wow... How amazing! I love you, Eve!"

Eve: "Me too. I was a girl and you made me a woman. Now I am yours."

Alice: "Then I belong to both of you."

Laughs.

Mandy detaches herself from Eve, and the three of them get together for another passionate kissing session.

No jealousy. Just love and pleasure.

This is the paradise they discovered today.

Unfortunately, the world outside Eve's bedroom still exists.

Eve asks, "What time is it?"

After looking at her cell phone screen, Alice replies, "It's 12:15 pm."

Eve: "I suggest you take a shower right now. My mom said she and Helen would have lunch at the mall before they got back. If they have already had lunch, they can arrive at any time."

Alice: "Oops! I'm going now. Will you come with me, Mandy?"

Mandy says yes.

The two friends go to the bathroom.

After washing her hands thoroughly, Mandy prepares to remove her platinum blonde wig.

Alice: "Wait a minute, Mandy. I need to take one last look... Wow! How beautiful you are! How about one last kiss?"

The friends then kiss once more.

Their cocks get hard again and caress each other during the kiss.

Mandy: "We need to stop, Alice. It would be very embarrassing if Eve's mother arrived now. We can continue this later."

A frustrated Alice is forced to agree: "You're right, Mandy. I'm sorry. You make me crazy. Let's take a shower."

Yes, they will have other opportunities.

This day will remain in the memory of the three friends as the big day of their lives.

Mark (Mandy) and Alex (Alice) leave Eve's house carrying lots of T-shirts, as well as the girly clothes they've tried on... and a few others.

***

Next: EVEnTS - Ch. 02 - Cheerleaders [Eve and two cheerleaders]