EVEnTS Ch. 11 - 'United Nations'

Story Info
Eve and eleven European Tgirls.
9.2k words
4.88
1.5k
2
0

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve and eleven European Tgirls.

By Vicki5335 (2022)

12TS -> TS+M -> 4W

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; Lesbian Sex.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 86 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... almost no man. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story, of course) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. The original Eve changed the world in the past. Eve changes the world in the present and will change in the future. Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Sunday will be very special for the European Tgirls, as in the afternoon they will be introduced to other supporters of the NGO, and to various politicians and government officials.

Eve, Daria, and Vica are up early, as agreed, and are ready to leave.

When Laura comes down the stairs, she sees the girls leaving.

Laura arrives in time to at least kiss them goodbye.

Eve, Daria, and Vica will walk, as the NGO's house is not far away.

Eve then opens her purse and takes out her pack of Eve Menthol 120mm.

Vica is surprised: "I didn't know you smoked, Eve."

Eve explains: "I started one month ago. Maybe you haven't seen me smoking yet, because my mom asked me not to smoke in front of Helen."

Vica: "I see. She asked me that too."

Eve then offers Vica and Daria cigarettes.

The gorgeos Hungarian Tgirl accepts, and the gorgeous Russian Tgirl also accepts.

Vica is surprised again: "I didn't know you smoked, Daria."

Daria explains: "I used to smoke, Vica, but I quit when I was in Poland. I went back to smoking last night after the pool party. Only Eve saw me smoking."

The girls then light their cigarettes and chat on the way to the NGO's house.

Vica is insightful.

She noticed that Daria and Eve are very happy today, and they shared a lot of smiles early on.

Hearing Daria say that she started smoking again last night, and that only Eve saw her smoking, further reinforces what Vica was imagining.

Vica concludes that Eve and Daria are already very close... as are she and Laura.

Vica is happy that Daria also had a wonderful night like she had with Laura, but at the same time, she is jealous of Daria.

Vica is very attracted to Eve, and would like to be a very close friend of Eve.

Eve, Daria, and Vica arrive at the NGO's house just in time.

All the European Tgirls are already awake and breakfast is almost ready.

They are greeted with pecks on the lips from all the girls.

Russians Katya and Sonya, and Ukrainians Sofiy and Alina, are responsible for today's breakfast, and Vica asks if they need help.

The girls say that it is not necessary, and that they are ready to serve the table.

All the other girls then sit down while Katya, Sonya, Sofiy, and Alina bring everything they've prepared.

With everything on the table, the girls are ready for their first meal of the day.

This is a very special event.

Saturday's breakfast had Cindy's help, so this is the first meal the European girls cook themselves.

This historic meal with Eve and the twelve Tgirls would be worthy of a picture painted by a great master.

As times are different, this historic moment will be immortalized in a photo.

Eve brought a professional camera and got it ready for this big moment.

Meanwhile, the twelve Tgirls position themselves for the photo, with the lavish table in front of them.

Eve checks focus and distance, so that all the girls appear in the picture, and then thinks about how long it will take for her to be able to appear in the picture with the girls.

Eve sets the camera to fire after ten seconds and then hurries to sit down.

Eve manages to sit up in time, and the twelve European Tgirls are around her.

The camera then shoots and manages to capture the incredible beauty of all the girls very well.

The photo is excellent, and the scenery is also wonderful.

The table is well set, and there is food of various colors, adding more beauty and meaning to this very special supper.

Eve and the twelve gorgeous European Tgirls are side by side, with Eve in the center of the table.

Eve and the European Tgirls flash their beautiful smiles.

In fact, one of the girls doesn't seem to have had enough time to show a smile as beautiful as the smiles of the other girls: it's Darina, who is next to Eve, and ended up appearing with a somewhat enigmatic expression.

The photo with Eve in the center and the twelve Tgirls spread out on either side of her is a beautiful historical record.

The girls then have their breakfast, and everything is delicious.

They talk about the pool party, about today's event, and also about starting classes on Monday.

As the girls had to flee their countries, they did not complete high school.

They need to finish high school, but the school year has already started, so the solution found by the NGO was to have Ted's (Marilyn's) high school collaborating.

As the school is reasonably close, some teachers, all transgender, will come to the European girls' house to give intensive classes.

Kate also leveraged her school connections to hire four young trans teachers who will work exclusively for the NGO: Amber, Becky, Lucy, and Wendy.

They all attended Ted's (Marilyn's) high school a few years ago.

In addition to teaching the European Tgirls, these four teachers from the NGO will also help Kate organize the arrival of the other European Tgirls.

Since the girls will be taking classes in their own home, it will be easier to keep the project under wraps until the resort building is complete and it can host 1,500 Tgirls.

The twelve Tgirls are very excited about the idea of ​​going to college with a state university scholarship.

They take the opportunity to thank Eve again for completely transforming their lives.

Eve is happy, of course, but reminds the girls that this is only possible thanks to the dedication of the entire staff of Transforming the World.

Eve also says she hopes they'll help bring in the other Tgirls who are crying out for help.

The girls tell Eve that they are going to work hard to help the other Tgirls.

All the girls will study, but they will also work with Kate, who will use the home office.

After breakfast, the girls go back to their suites to brush their teeth, etc.

Eve, Daria, and Vica go to the ground floor's main bathroom.

In the bathroom, Eve, Daria, and Vica brush their teeth and use the toilet.

When Eve enters the stall, Vica is surprised to hear the loud sound of pee falling into the toilet, and then she sees in the mirror that Eve is standing: "Eve, you... I didn't know!"

Daria laughs, and comments: "I didn't know either and I had a big surprise yesterday, Vica. You need to see Eve's cock. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen also has the most beautiful cock I have ever seen."

Eve laughs, too, and says: "I should have prepared a surprise like other times. I am leaving soon."

Eve leaves after a minute, and shows her cock to Vica.

Vica agrees with Daria: "You're right, Daria. It's really awsome. Did you have to operate for phimosis, Eve?"

Eve explains: "I didn't have phimosis, but Laura decided it would be better to remove the foreskin when I was very small. She read that without excess skin, hygiene is much easier and this helps to prevent various types of infection."

Daria comments: "Glad she made that decision, Eve! So we can see the beautiful head of your penis well."

Vica agrees: "It's true."

Eve's cock was limp when Daria made the comment, and they could really see the beautiful head of Eve's cock.

Only now, Eve's cock is getting really hard and Vica can see what Daria has already seen.

Vica rephrases her comment: "Wow! Now yes, I can say your cock is the most beautiful I've ever seen, Eve. It is wonderful!"

Eve's cock is wonderful because it's aesthetically awsome.

It's almost as fair as Eve's skin, it's smooth and symmetrical, and it's slightly curved up.

In fact, Eve's penis is now pointing upwards at an angle of about 60 degrees.

Eve smiles and thanks, but thinks it's best to change the conversation.

Eve makes a comment to Daria and Vica: "Looks like everything's fine around here, doesn't it? By my count, all the girls are still alive."

Laughs.

Vica has something to say: "Eve, the group started to come together since the final preparations for the trip, which is when we all met. Of course, some girls get along better with some other girls, but that's no big deal. Maybe only one of the twelve girls is a little pissed off."

Eve is interested: "May I know who is that girl, Vica?"

Vica reveals: "It's Darina. She didn't like knowing that she would have to avoid contact with strangers. Darina seems to be a sex addict, but she makes a point of saying that she only likes men. Maybe Darina is still suspicious of the intentions of some girls who try to get close to her. Every girl has her preferences, and I think we should respect that. On the other hand, Darina is creating a wall around her. I'm very different from Darina. I am attracted to amazing people. They can be men, women... and Tgirls too."

Vica manages to achieve the desired effect.

Eve's cock hardens as she hears Vica reveal her eclectic preferences.

Eve is now almost 100% convinced that Vica and Laura had a night to remember.

Vica adds: "From what I've noticed so far, only Darina is more closed-minded. The other girls are getting along really well."

Vica intrigues Eve.

Eve says to herself: "Are the European Tgirls quite 'intimate' already, except for Darina?"

In addition to being intrigued, Eve gets very excited thinking about it.

Eve wants a second opinion: "Did you notice all that Vica said too, Daria?"

Daria is very sincere: "Yes, Eve. I totally agree with Vica. Darina makes a point of keeping her distance from the other girls. I think several girls are already getting along very well. I see this as a very natural thing, because the girls are needy and won't be able to date guys for a while... I'm not saying that all girls want to date guys... You know what I mean, don't you, Eve?"

Vica goes further: "Eve, did you know that all girls, except Darina, of course, are very attracted to you?"

Eve flashes her charming smile: "I'm so glad to hear that, Vica. You all make me very excited. You are wonderfull."

Vica then takes the opportunity to give Eve a delicious kiss.

Afterwards, it is Daria who kisses Eve.

Then Vica kisses Daria.

Vica speaks again: "While the girls and I were talking yesterday, Katya said she dreamed about you, Eve. She dreamed that you two had sex, and she fucked you. The other girls laughed, but then all but Darina, of course, confessed that they are very hot for you. All of them would love to fuck your 'little pussy'."

The three girls laugh.

Eve jokes: "So Katya got all the girls to open up? I should give my 'pussy' to Katya. She deserves it."

Daria and Vica laugh, and Eve laughs too.

Vica seizes the moment: "We can arrange that, Eve. I'm going to talk to Katya and I'll be right back, okay?"

Eve didn't expect this, but she's overjoyed... and excited.

Vica leaves the bathroom and goes to Katya and Sonya's suite.

Before reaching their suite, Vica has a much better idea, and decides to talk to all the girls.

Except with Darina, of course.

After a few minutes of chatting with the other girls, Vica returns to the ground floor's main bathroom.

Eve and Daria have already used the toilet and are now just talking.

Vica comes in with a surprise for Eve: "Katya is very happy with the idea of ​​'fucking your pussy', and I took the opportunity to ask for her enema, saying that Daria and I need it, Eve. I think the three of us should use the enema to get clean. You never know..."

Eve and Daria try to find out what Vica has in mind, but Vica says it's a secret.

Eve, Daria, and Vica take some time to get their asses clean, but they don't complain.

Eve and Daria are unaware that the other girls are also getting ready in their suites.

Since there are two European girls in each suite, they prepare faster than Eve, Daria, and Vica.

When they finish wiping their assholes, Eve, Daria, and Vica kiss some more.

The three girls are very excited, but Eve is worried: "I think we better stop. We can continue later. The other girls should be back by now."

They come out of the bathroom and see that all the girls are already in the living room, or in the kitchen.

Anya, Darina, Irenka, and Svetlana are cleaning the table and washing the dishes etc.

Looks like the girls got organized to do housework.

Eve notices that the breakfast team had the first four girls to pair up for the suites, and the team that now takes care of cleaning has girls from two other pairs.

As a result, the breakfast staff only had smokers, and this cleaning staff has just no smokers.

Eve then takes the opportunity to ask if the girls who are not doing any chores want to accompany her to the garden.

They all accept Eve's invitation.

The group has the Russians Daria, Katya, and Sonya, the Ukrainians Sofiy and Alina, the Polish Bella and Karina, and the Hungarian Vica.

In the garden, Eve takes her pack of Eve menthol 120mm and offers cigarettes to the girls. All accept, of course.

Katya, Sonya, Sofiy, Alina, Bella, and Karina are surprised, as they didn't know that Eve and Daria also smoke.

Daria explains that she learned to smoke in Russia, but quit in Poland, and adds: "I decided yesterday to go back to smoking."

The girls talk, smile, and also laugh various times.

The eyes focus on Eve and her sensual way of smoking.

After they smoke, Vica has something to say: "Eve, you are our biggest inspiration. We all adore you."

Vica then approaches Eve and kisses her deliciously.

Daria understands Vica's plan, and when the kiss is over, Daria goes to Eve and kisses her passionately.

Vica's plan works, and soon a line of girls forms.

All the European girls in the garden kiss Eve, showing how much they like her.

After the kisses, Eve thanks: "You all are wonderful and make me very touched... and excited too."

Laughs.

Eve makes her intent very clear: "I came here to see if you guys were getting along, and I loved knowing that you guys are attracted to girls... like me. I would love even more to see the whole group very united. Do you want to experience pleasuring each other... all together?"

The girls are excited about the idea and say "Yes!"

The girls come back into the room smiling... and excited.

Eve then receives a message on her smartphone.

It's Cindy, saying that she, Sue, and Nick are about to leave for the mall.

Cindy asks if it's okay, if Eve wants her to come to the house.

Eve replies that everything is under control, that Cindy can go easy.

Cindy says her dad Brian will be tending the garden, and he said again that the girls can call him if they need help.

Eve thanks on behalf of the girls.

Cindy says goodbye blowing the girls a kiss.

Eve then tells the European girls what was in the messages, and makes an alert: "I noticed that Brian, Cindy's father, really wants to help you girls. Please be careful, okay?"

The girls respond "Okay", including the ones further away, finishing cleaning the kitchen.

Daria says something else: "You don't have to worry about me, Eve. I'm not interested in Brian. I prefer you a thousand times."

Daria then goes back to give Eve a wonderful kiss.

The other girls also take the opportunity to kiss Eve.

It's a beautiful way of saying that Eve can also be at peace with them.

Anya, Irenka, and Svetlana, who were in the kitchen, also come into the living room and kiss Eve.

Only Darina decides not to participate in the kissing session, and goes out into the garden.

Vica has something to say: "Eve, when I came out of the bathroom, I asked all the girls to get their asses relaxed and use an enema, but I didn't tell you that. It was a surprise."

Eve smiles at Vica and thanks her for the 'gift'.

Eve then has an idea, and tells the girls: "After everything that happened just now, I would love to see you all connected in a train and moving in a coordinated way, to reinforce the group's unity. The girl in front would come inside me and get off the train. I would love to feel the milk of all of you mixed inside me. Do you want to share your milk with me?"

All the girls in the room are very excited about the idea and answer "Yes!"

Fucking and being fucked at the same time is one of the biggest fantasies of them all.

Vica thought about a group fuck, but liked Eve's idea better, and also supports it.

Eve grabs a cushion from the couch and guides the girls to the kitchen's island.

Eve had already seen that the side of the island has a retractable platform with a folding ramp for easy access.

The previous owners probably had children... and/or a disabled person, and they would climb onto the platform so they could help prepare food on the island.

Eve pulls the platform out and unfolds the access ramp: "I'm going to lie down. I know what we're going to try is kind of complicated, but it's going to be amazing if it works out. For the train to work, a girl needs to move, and the girl behind stays still. One moves, the other doesn't, and so on. Do you think you can?"

All the girls are excited and act as a united group: "Yes, we can!"

Eve reinforces what she has already said: "The idea is that whoever is penetrating me comes inside me and gets off the train, so the next girl can fuck me and come, and so on. I'll try to hold myself back, cumming only when the last girl has come. Okay?"

The girls are very excited and say "Okay."

The eleven European girls remove their clothes quickly, as they are eager to fuck and be fucked at the same time.

Eve decides to go slower.

All of them are showing their very hard cocks.

Perhaps because of their ethnic background, their dicks look similar. They are very pale, smooth, and straight, and range from 7 in (17.8 cm) to 8 in (20.3 cm).

In fact, Vica's cock is the only one that reaches 8 in.

Eve immediately imagines Vica filling her mother's pussy... and is even more excited... and glad that Laura is so open-minded.

Although Eve's cock is the median for the group at 7.5 inches (19 cm), it is above the mean.

Eve's cock is longer than the vast majority of these girls' cocks and, of course, the prettiest of them all.

After all the European girls get naked and appreciate each other's beauty, the spotlight turns to Eve.

Eve compliments the girls on the beauty, then drops her panties, keeping her legs together.

Katya says: "Your face and body are so beautiful, Eve. You manage to be even more perfect than in my dream."

All the girls praise Eve's beauty, and Eve is grateful.