EVEnTS Ch. 11 - 'United Nations'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve then spreads her legs and asks: "And what do you guys think of that?"

Eve's cock does a great leap, swings, and then it stops, pointing up... about 75 degrees.

All the girls except Daria and Vica are very surprised: "Wow!"

The eleven girls look delighted at Eve and her amazing cock, and now they feel even closer to Eve.

Bella, one of the two Polish blondes, is the first to speak up: "Not in a million years would I have guessed you were a Tgirl like us, Eve."

Karina, her Polish roommate agrees: "Neither do I."

Alina, the sensational Ukrainian brunette also has something to say: "I am very grateful that you thought about the drama of other girls like you, Eve."

Eve replies: "Actually, I worry about girls like me, but I also worry about other kinds of injustice. I want to empower cis girls too, but I still can't tell you what I'm trying to do for them."

The eleven girls are now even more in love with Eve.

Anya, the gorgeous Russian redhead, remembers one thing and laughs.

All the girls look at Anya.

Says Anya: "Katya said she dreamed about your pussy, Eve, and we all confessed that we are really hot for you. We'd all like to fuck your 'little pussy'..."

All the girls laugh.

Katya, the amazing Russian brunette, speaks up: "Now I'm dreaming about your ass... and other things of yours, Eve..."

More laughter.

The eleven girls are very excited and anxious to ride the train and fuck Eve's ass.

Eve imagines there's going to be a lot of sperm oozing out of her ass, so she picks up a large bowl and sets it on the platform she just unfolded off the island.

The edge of the island juts out beyond the closet, so there's plenty of space for the girls to firmly set their feet, and to move around without bumping their knees in the closet.

Eve lies down on the island and places the big pillow under her head.

Vica is smart and approaches Eve very quickly.

Vica manages to be first in line.

All the girls quickly position themselves to form the train.

Daria -> Svetlana -> Irenka -> Anya -> Karina -> Bella -> Alina -> Sofiy -> Sonya -> Katya -> Vica -> Eve.

Daria heard what Eve said, and she wants to be the last one on the train, so that Eve can cum being fucked by her.

All the European girls masturbate using the lube that Bella brought at Vica's request, and little by little they get on the train.

After a few minutes, they manage to form the huge train.

Success!

Perhaps this is the most spectacular scene in the world... ever!

The cocks of the twelve Tgirls are rocking hard, and these girls who could be top models or misses are hooked up to each other.

Blonde -> blonde -> blonde -> redhead -> blonde -> blonde -> brunette -> blonde -> blonde -> brunette -> brunette -> blonde.

They are wonderful Tgirls from several countries, in a unique moment of 'United Nations'... history, if made public.

Russian -> Belarusian -> Ukrainian -> Russian -> Polish -> Polish -> Ukrainian -> Ukrainian -> Russian -> Russian -> Hungarian -> American.

The European Tgirls follow Eve's instructions and start moving.

In no time, they all start moaning: "Oooh! ..."

Vica is feeling on cloud nine.

She has never been active and in less than 24 hours she is experiencing the pleasure of fucking a pussy and an ass... from a mother and her daughter.

Vica loved fucking Laura's pussy and now she's loving fucking Eve's ass.

Vica feels like she is in love with two people at the same time: Eve and Laura.

Vica, who was already very excited, ends up coming quickly, expelling a huge amount of sperm inside Eve's ass: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve then pulls away from Vica a little, expelling the Hungarian girl's penis, and giving her the space she needs to get off the train.

Eve then returns to her original position and waits for Katya to approach.

Eve's cock is very hard, and now she feels she will have a hard time trying to avoid an 'accident'.

All the girls take tiny steps forward until Katya manages to fit in with Eve.

The girls prove that they are now really tight-knit.

They can move around without breaking the train.

Katya is loving Eve's ass, which is very tight and, in addition, Eve manages to contract her sphincter muscles a lot, squeezing Katya's cock even more.

It all makes Eve's ass excruciatingly delicious.

Katya dreamed of Eve, but now she knows that Eve's ass is even hotter than she imagined.

Katya soon climaxes: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Eve's idea of ​​putting a bowl on the platform was great.

Vica and Katya's sperm oozes out of Eve's ass and lands in the bowl without leaving the floor slippery.

Eve is glad Vica asked all the girls to use the enema, as now they can all cum inside her, depositing just their wonderful sperm.

One by one, the girls approach Eve, fuck Eve, and deposit their milk in the ass of this wonderful girl: Sonya... Sofiy... Alina... Bella... Karina... Anya... Irenka... Svetlana... and finally it's Daria's turn.

Every girl who comes and gets off the train goes on to kiss Eve and caress her wonderful body.

Eve resisted valiantly, and now she's anxious to cum with Daria.

Vica, who was the first and is already well recovered, gets excited again, and decides to help Daria.

Vica positions herself behind Daria and lubricates her cock.

Daria enters Eve's ass and, a little later, Vica penetrates the wonderful Russian blonde.

Daria is overjoyed that Vica decided to give her the same pleasure the other girls received.

Daria then moves faster and faster.

After two minutes she's ready, and warns Eve: "I'm going to cum, Eve!"

Eve then stops resisting, and comes along with Daria: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

After ejaculating a lot, Daria is still inside Eve's ass.

Vica starts moving really fast inside Daria, and soon manages to cum again: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Daria was fucked by Eve yesterday, and she imagined she would be able to fuck Eve after getting back to home, but the opportunity came sooner, and in a sensational way.

Thanks to Eve's great idea and Vica's help.

With her cock softening, Vica finally unhooks from Daria's ass, and Daria unhooks from Eve's ass.

Daria then sees the sperm oozing out of Eve's ass and falling into the container on the platform.

The amount of semen is impressive.

Surely the girls' sperm would fill more than a regular cup.

Daria goes to Eve and kisses her passionately.

Afterwards, Daria licks the cum that Eve released into the air and reached her own face.

Daria then has an idea.

She picks up the container that captured the European girls' semen and lifts it to the island bench.

Then Daria runs her fingers over Eve's chest and belly, collecting her lover's semen.

Daria then places her fingers inside the container, and mixes Eve's semen with the semen of all the European Tgirls.

Then Daria asks a question: "You all used the enema and cleaned your ass very well, didn't you?

Girls say "YES!"

Daria takes a large glass from the cupboard, and pours the contents of the container into the glass.

Afterwards, Daria goes back to Eve, who is already seated on the island, and offers Eve all the girls' nectar.

Eve accepts the glass and drinks some of the milk made by her and the girls.

Eve then returns the cup to Daria, so all the girls can share this milk that has a very special meaning.

Daria then drinks her portion and passes it on to Vica.

The milk of the gorgeous Tgirls passes from hand to hand.

All the girls drink the liquid that symbolizes the group's unity.

All of them are very happy.

Eve remembers their supper's photo and thinks about that incredible moment.

She and the twelve European Tgirls had shared the bread... and now she and eleven of these wonderful Tgirls are sharing a very special wine.

***

At the same time the girls started having fun in the kitchen, Darina started walking around the garden.

Darina doesn't like girls, so she doesn't participate in the historic meeting between Eve and European Tgirls.

Darina soon sees what interests her.

Brian, Cindy's father, is tending the garden.

Darina walks over to the fence and strikes up a conversation: "Good morning, Brian! I thought the whole family had gone to the mall."

Brian replies: "Good morning..."

Darina helps Brian: "It's Darina. We are a lot of girls, so I understand it's hard to remember names. I remember your name because Cindy has only one father."

Brian can now respond: "Good morning, Darina! I remember you very well. You are Russian, right? I was just a little confused by the name. There's another girl with a similar name, isn't it?"

Darina replies: "Yes, there's Daria. She is also Russian. Did you confuse the two of us?"

Brian jumps at the chance: "No, Darina. I'm just confused by the name. I remember you very well because you are the most beautiful girl. By the way, honestly, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Darina smiles and thanks: "Thanks for the compliment Brian, but I know you're exaggerating."

Brian moves on: "I'm not exaggerating, Darina. I think you are perfect in face and body."

Darina smiles even more and replies: "Then I accept the compliment. You still haven't answered me about the Mall."

Brian then remembers the question: "Oh yeah. Someone has to tend the garden, and I think this is the best time to do that. As I suspected that they would take a long time to shop, I decided to stay."

Darina tests Brian: "I think it will be good for them to take a while to come back, so we can get to know each other better, right?"

Brian is very excited by Darina's words: "Yes, Darina. I really want to get to know you better. By the way, you still haven't seen our house from the inside. Do you want to come here?"

Darina accepts the invitation: "Of course. I would love."

Darina then heads towards the entrance of the house.

Brian accompanies her on the other side of the fence.

When they reach the entrance, Brian leads Darina to the house, and they go inside.

Darina praises the house: "What a huge and beautiful house! I imagine the suite must be very big and beautiful too."

Brian can't believe his luck: "I'll show you the suite, and then you'll be able to say what you think of it."

They go up the stairs, down the hall, and into the suite.

Darina likes what she sees: "This suite is very beautiful. I keep thinking about the good times you had here."

Brian and Darina's intentions are very clear and neither of them wants to continue hiding.

Brian and Darina are very excited and kiss.

Darina then removes Brian's shirt: "Wow! You must work out a lot, no?"

Brian tries to be modest: "I just try to stay in shape."

Now it's Brian who takes off Darina's shirt, then her bra: "Wow! Your breasts are so beautiful."

Brian caresses Darina's breasts, and then puts his hands on Darina's shorts.

Darina reacts quickly: "Not yet, Brian. I don't feel good doing this with the lights on or bright. Can I close the blinds?"

Brian accepts: "Of course you can, Darina."

Darina then closes all the curtains and leaves the suite very dark.

She then goes back to Brian, holds his hand, and the two go to bed.

Darina takes the initiative.

She removes Brian's shorts, then his boxers, exposing his hard cock.

She asks Brian to lie down, and he immediately obeys.

Darina then removes her own shorts, taking care to keep her cock inside her panties.

Darina intends to use all her experience to give Brian a lot of pleasure.

She leans between Brian's legs and starts licking the side of his cock in an excruciatingly slow way.

Afterwards, she kisses and sucks the head of his penis.

Then Darina swallows Brian's cock very slowly and pressing her mouth on the cock.

She also starts using her tongue without stopping to suck Brian's cock with her wet mouth.

Brian groans: "Oooh! I've never been sucked so hot, Darina. Please don't stop."

Darina knows this can get even better.

She begins to masturbate Brian's cock, coordinating the movement of her hand with the rise and fall of her mouth on his cock.

Brian moans even more: "Oooh! Oooh! ...

Darina has a lot of motor coordination.

As she gives this pleasure to Brian, she uses the fingers of her other hand to enlarge her own ass.

Darina is ready and doesn't want Brian to come now, so she stops sucking: "I think you're more than ready. Do you want to fuck my ass?"

Brian is surprised by Darina's request: "Girls usually want to give pussy. Sue never let me fuck her ass. Are you a virgin, Darina?"

Darina responds: "I love to give ass, Brian. And I like to be on all fours."

Brian doesn't complain.

He is very excited and anxious to fuck this beautiful girl's ass.

Darina gets on all fours and lowers her panties a little without removing them.

Brian positions himself behind Darina, wets her ass with saliva, and tries to find her ass.

Darina puts her hand on Brian's cock and guides him to the entrance of her ass.

Brian then forces his cock into Darina's ass.

Success!

The little head enters, and then Brian slowly penetrates Darina's ass.

Darina is able to relax her muscles well, and is not in pain. Just pleasure: "Oooh! ..."

Brian then proceeds to the bottom.

He stops for a moment, and then makes his way back.

Darina continues to moan, so he starts the back and forth.

Brian speeds up the movement more and more.

He's so excited he can't take it anymore: "I'm going... Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Brian cums a lot inside Darina's ass, and then stays inside her, enjoying this wonderful moment.

Unfortunately, Darina didn't have time to cum, but she pretends to have an orgasm.

Brian then slides his cock a little more, taking advantage of Darina's ass being wet with the sperm he deposited.

Then his penis starts to soften.

Brian removes his penis from Darina's ass and lies down.

Darina adjusts her panties, gives Brian a kiss and lies down beside him.

Darina is not satisfied yet.

She wants another chance to cum.

Brian says he loved Darina's ass and asks if she liked it too.

Darina lies that she liked it a lot.

Brian then gets up to pee in the bathroom.

When Brian comes back, he gives Darina a kiss and lies down again.

Darina then asks if Brian can make his cock hard again.

Brian replies yes, but that it will take a while for him to recover.

Darina then decides to talk to Brian for about half an hour before trying again.

She talks about the differences she saw between the European countries she visited and this city.

Brian listens more than he talks.

Sometimes he makes monosyllabic comments.

After a little over half an hour, Darina gives Brian a kiss: "Shall we try again?"

Brian agrees.

Darina says she's going to suck Brian's cock again, but she needs to put two pillows under his ass so she can get into a more comfortable position.

Brian agrees, and they do.

Darina then goes back to performing the ritual that worked wonderfully the first time.

This time, however, Brian's cock is still kind of limp.

Darina then decides it's time for her to use a procedure that is foolproof.

At least with her, it never went wrong.

She wets her middle finger with saliva and starts inserting it into Brian's anus.

Brian is startled, but the feeling is very good and he lets Darina continue.

Soon Brian realizes that Darina's finger in his ass is making his cock harder.

Darina then removes her finger to wet the middle finger more, and also wets the index finger, and then inserts both fingers inside Brian's ass.

Brian welcomes both fingers: "Oooh! Oooh! What a delight, Darina. You are amazing."

After a while, Darina withdraws her fingers and, as Brian is enjoying it, she makes further preparations.

Darina then inserts three fingers.

Brian is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

The suite remained dark the entire time, so Darina discreetly removes her panties and masturbates, without stopping to fuck Brian's ass with her delicate fingers.

In a short time Darina's cock becomes very hard.

After going back and forth several times with her fingers inside Brian's ass, Darina thinks he's ready.

Darina takes her fingers out of Brian again, and pretends to get her fingers wet again.

Darina then stands up a little, leans forward, and shoves her cock up Brian's ass.

Slowly, but without stopping.

Brian is finding it even more amazing: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Brian is feeling more pleasure now, and he then realizes that it's not fingers going up his ass: "Darina, it doesn't feel like it's your fingers. The feeling is different. Is it a dildo?"

Darina replies: "Brian, if you're into a dildo, imagine I'm putting a delicious dildo up your ass."

Brian is loving it: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Darina now thinks she can go further: "...Or else you can imagine that I'm a girl with a cock."

Brian continues to moan: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Darina leans forward and places her hands on Brian's body, to get into a more comfortable position, and also to speed up the in and out movement.

With Darina's hands touching his body, Brian finally concludes that it can't be a dildo.

Darina's delicious cock stimulates the A-spot, which Brian has never used before.

Brian tries to understand... but he doesn't want to believe it: "It can only be... No, it can't be... Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Brian cums wonderfully thanks to the magic of Darina's cock inside his ass.

Now Darina is ready to cum too: "Oooh! Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Darina floods Brian's ass, while he is still having spasms of pleasure.

Darina's ejaculation prolongs Brian's spasms.

Darina also has incredible spasms.

After coming and relaxing a bit, Darina does as Brian did.

Darina takes the opportunity to slide her cock inside Brian slowly, to enjoy the wonderful sensation of the contact of her cock with the ass well lubricated by her sperm.

Brian can't hide that he felt a lot of pleasure, but now he feels very ashamed and worried.

What doesn't get out of his mind is that 'real men' aren't fucked: they just fuck.

Gays give their ass...

Brian asks himself: "Am I gay now?"

Brian tries to explain himself: "Darina, what you did was really nice, but I'm not gay..."

Darina interrupts Brian: "Shhh! Neither am I, Brian. I'm a girl and I like men. I like you because you are a very attractive man. It's that simple. You don't have to complicate things. If you liked what I did, that's what really matters. I am a girl pleasuring my man."

Darina's words reassure Brian.

Yes, Darina is a girl.

A perfect girl...

Darina pulls her still hard cock out of Brian's ass, and kisses him again, but this time she's on Brian's body, and her hard cock caresses Brian's soft cock.

Brian is now curious about something else, and after the kiss he asks: "What about the other girls in the house? They too..."

Darina was already expecting this question and quickly answers: "Brian, I'm the only girl in the house who really likes men. I classify all other girls as lesbians. They are girls who like girls. I'm sorry, Brian. They are out of your reach... and I hope this meeting is our little secret. I would love to meet you more often, but only if you manage to keep my 'big secret' just between us."

Brian agrees: "You can rest easy, Darina. No one will know. I really want to see you again."

Darina managed to trick Brian.

Now he imagines that the NGO is for lesbians, and that Darina is a stranger in the nest.

The only one who isn't a lesbian... and the only one who has something different between her legs.

Brian is disappointed to learn that he doesn't stand a chance with the other spectacular girls.