EVEnTS Ch. 11 - 'United Nations'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the girls arrived, he fantasizes that he is a sultan in the midst of the harem.

Brian then thinks about Cindy.

Is Cindy a lesbian? And Hannah... Eve... the director Kate...

Darina then gets up, takes a shower, and says goodbye to Brian with another neat kiss.

Darina hurries out and discreetly returns to the garden behind the house.

After fifteen minutes, Darina sees Eve and all the other girls leaving the house very happy and heading towards her.

Eve apologizes to Darina: "I'm sorry, Darina. It's not fair for you to have to stay out of the house."

The other girls also apologize to Darina.

Darina is understanding: "Okay, guys, I understand. You don't have to worry about me. I am fine."

The girls who smoke take the opportunity to light up post-sex cigarettes, and all the girls start chatting excitedly.

In a little while they will need to shower and get ready to go to Eve's house.

They will have lunch there and then the chartered bus will take them to the event at Ted's house.

***

The day is also busy for Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie.

Jill hired a band, as she did at her birthday party, but this time she took the opportunity to call the webcam girls to film the show, as they are now becoming professional in this area.

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie have all of their filming equipment ready, and are auditioning to avoid problems at show time, which will be at the end of the event.

As the show will be in the late afternoon, the webcam girls are paying special attention to the lighting.

Susan and Nina want to ensure high quality footage.

Later, at the time of the event, the four girls will receive a beautiful addition to the team: webcam girls Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie.

The new webcam girls haven't been able to come to Ted's house yet, as they had to anticipate their scheduled lives in order to participate in the event.

The four girls are at Susan and Nina's house right now, finishing up their lives.

They decided to move to the city and they have just rented a house together.

Susan pitched the idea to them and put them in touch with each other.

Barbie was the last to arrive to live in town, and she only met the other three girls in person today.

These gorgeous girls considered themselves straight until a few days ago, but after filming the videos with Susan and Nina, they are now in doubt whether they are bisexual or lesbian.

Like Audrey and Julie, the new webcam girls are loving the partnership with Susan and Nina.

Barbie's live started later, and she's the only one that hasn't ended yet.

All the other girls are free and take the opportunity to watch Barbie's live.

They help with the camera too.

When the live ends, the girls waste no time.

Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie approach, praise Barbie's live, and kiss her deliciously.

Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, remained naked after their lives, so the scene is spectacular: four sensational girls naked and very horny.

Four girls who are in the fantasies of tens of millions of men and women.

They're eager to start doing lives in pairs or groups, but Susan and Nina asked them to wait until the videos are released.

The videos would lose impact if the girls start appearing other girls now.

Jenny has an idea.

She leaves for a few minutes, then comes back carrying Susan and Nina's TransForms: "We need to welcome Barbie in, don't we, girls?"

Glenda and Laurie smile and nod.

Jenny continues: "I want to try to do something different, building on things we learned from Susan and Nina."

Girls are curious, of course.

Jenny explains: "We're all going to pleasure Barbie by stimulating many of her senses. Barbie will put on the TransForm and lie down. Laurie will put on the other strapless and put on a show for Barbie in front of the mirror. Glenda is going to suck Barbie's toes. I take care of the TransForm's remote control, I take care of Barbie's breasts and mouth, and also that erotic fantasy."

The girls agree.

Jenny, Laurie, and Glenda are already excited to see how Barbie will react to so much 'torture'.

Barbie and Laurie widen their assholes and then put on the strapless.

The fit is perfect, and now the TransForm is a part of their body.

This 'magic' turns them into sensational Tgirls.

The four girls are excited.

Jenny takes her pack of Eve menthol 120mm, lighter, ashtray, and her smartphone.

Barbie then lies down on the bed.

Glenda starts stroking Barbie's feet, while Laurie starts the show in front of the mirror.

Then Jenny starts kissing Barbie and caressing the breasts of this wonderful blonde, who has a name that suits her perfectly.

Barbie is already enjoying it: "Oooh! ..."

Jenny then activates Barbie and Laurie's TransForm devices.

She starts with the slowest mode.

Barbie and Laurie react very well: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Jenny then starts playing Eve's erotic tale, which is already a big hit with the girls.

Jenny prefers the original version with Eve's wonderful voice.

By the way, Susan and Nina have talked a lot about Eve, and Jenny is really looking forward to meeting Eve in person.

Barbie and Laurie are also very fond of this stimulation: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Laurie then grabs an Eve menthol, lights her cigarette, and starts smoking sensually by the mirror.

She pretends to be a Tgirl having sex with her twin sister.

The image is spectacular: two identical and gorgeous red-haired Tgirls smoking together, kissing, and rubbing their bodies against each other, including their very hard 'cocks'.

Jenny increases the TransForm stimuli.

Barbie and Laurie moan even more: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Jenny tells the girls it's still early, and reduces the stimulation.

Jenny then lights a cigarette and places it between Barbie's lips, who accepts it and starts smoking.

Jenny and Glenda already smoked, but Barbie and Laurie started smoking after they met Susan and Nina.

These four gorgeous girls now smoke Eve menthol 120mm.

The tale progresses, and Jenny then lights her own cigarette.

Then Jenny starts sharing her cigarette smoke with Barbie.

Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie continue to torture Barbie until the tale nears its end.

At the right time, Jenny puts the TransForm stimuli to full blast.

Barbie is 'suffering' a lot from the various stimuli: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

As with other girls, the 'I love you' in the erotic tale is a big moment for Barbie: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Jenny, Glenda, and Laurie then see that Barbie is ejaculating wonderfully, leaving the sheet all wet.

Jenny wants to make this scene even more beautiful, and triggers Barbie's TransForm's ejaculation.

Now Barbie is a sensational Tgirl, squirting powerful jets into the air.

This 'semen' then falls onto the chest and breasts of the gorgeous blonde girl.

Laurie is very excited, and she also has a delicious orgasm: "Oooh! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Jenny also triggers Laurie's TransForm ejaculation.

Barbie and Laurie squirm in delight.

Laurie leans against the mirror to keep from falling.

That scene with the two fantastic girls cumming, including the 'sperm' flying far away, is spectacular.

When she calms down, Barbie thanks the girls for this welcome.

Laurie thanks Jenny for being chosen to use the other TransForm.

They then come together to exchange delicious kisses.

All of them are now sure they made the right decision by agreeing to come to this amazing city, full of amazing girls.

They are also happy to live together, of course.

After this moment of integration of the four former heterosexual webcam girls, they decide to have lunch, because soon they will have to go to the event at Ted's house.

They are looking forward to having one more amazing event in their lives.

***

At Ted's house, everything is going great.

Jill appears in the garden and asks Susan, who is closer, if everything is okay.

Susan replies that everything is ready: "We are testing it for the third time, and everything is working perfectly."

Jill then says it's time for lunch, and invites the girls inside.

At Laura's house, it's also lunch time.

Eve and the European girls are already there, plus Helen, Mandy, and Alice.

During lunch, the girls start talking about each other's musical tastes.

Eve then asks a question: "Who of you know the band 2BGirls?"

Almost all the girls say they do.

Only Darina, Irenka, and Svetlana say they've never heard anything from the band.

2BGirls is still a new band, but it's getting quite popular with teens, especially girls.

Eve then surprises the girls: "2BGirls is putting on a show at today's event."

The noise in the room becomes deafening, with excited screams and many girls talking at once.

After a few minutes the noise subsides, and Eve talks more about the band: "Jill told me she'd like to call a band, and I suggested 2BGirls. I contacted the band's manager myself, and afterwards Jill and I had the chance to speak with the five girls from 2BGirls. They were in the studio in the UK, starting to record their next album. They are very nice. I was already a fan, and now I'm even more of a fan of them."

All the girls are jealous of Eve.

A good envy.

Soon, they will have the chance to see the band live, and up close, in a private show.

Eve adds: "I wanted the band's name to be a surprise, but I decided to ask if you guys knew 2BGirls because it would be nice if you all could sing the songs along with the band."

It was good for Eve to think about it.

Now all the girls want to memorize the lyrics of 2BGirls' songs to sing along on the show.

And that's what they do right after lunch.

The few hours left for the show would seem like an eternity to the girls if they weren't focused on this task.

Gradually, other girls from the NGO arrive at Laura's house: Milla... Hannah... and finally Cindy.

The three girls are also overjoyed to hear that 2BGirls will be performing at the end of the event.

Now everyone is ready to leave.

Some are so anxious that they are already close to the bus.

The idea is that they get to Ted's house before the financial backers and political backers of Transforming the World.

At Ted's house, preparations are over.

Ted finds Audrey in the garden.

She is putting away some tools.

Ted strikes up a conversation: "I'm still amazed at the resemblance between you and the actress. I've never seen the actress' breasts, but I imagine that when your breasts grow, you'll be perfect... Oops! I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. You are already wonderful, but you would look even more like her."

Audrey accepts Ted's apologies: "It's okay, Ted. I really want breasts to be a girl like the others. With something else, of course. I like my cock and I intend to keep it."

Ted has an idea: "You want to look even more like the actress, don't you? Have you seen her movies?"

Audrey says no.

Ted then invites Audrey: "How about you come over here on another day of the week so we can watch some of her movies together? I haven't watched them in a while, and I would love to see the movies with you. I think Laura and Kate would like it too. What do you think?"

Audrey is happy with the invitation, and accepts.

Ted has one more thing to say: "Audrey, is it okay with you to see me dressed as Marilyn or Meg?"

Audrey says no: "No problem, Ted. I would love to see you as Marilyn or as Meg."

Ted felt confident to open up to Audrey, and Audrey is glad Ted trusts her.

Audrey smiles, gives Ted a peck on the lips, and says she needs to finish packing up.

Ted (Marilyn/Meg) and Audrey are very excited after this conversation.

The event is very important, so Ted, Jill, Kate, Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie, are being very careful with everything, and they have the help of many hired people.

Now everything is okay.

The hired team is just taking care of a few details.

At that moment, Barbie, Glenda, Jenny, and Laurie, arrive at the mansion and are delighted.

The original webcam girls welcome them, and introduce them to Ted, Jill, and Kate.

Everyone greets each other with kisses on the cheek.

Ted, Jill, and Kate are enchanted by the incredible beauty and smiles of Susan and Nina's new friends.

Jill speaks up: "Susan and Nina spoke very highly of you. They just couldn't describe how beautiful you are. I hope you are very happy in the city."

The new webcam girls thank them.

Jenny reciprocates: "Thanks, Jill. You are a wonderful girl. So far we've loved everything: the city, the people... And I think after this event, we're going to love it even more."

Susan, Nina, Audrey, and Julie then take the new girls out to the garden to combine each other's chores during the show.

They go over every detail to minimize the chances of failure as much as possible.

After everything is set up for the show, the original webcam girls go upstairs to shower and change.

Ted, Jill, and Kate, have already showered and are back in the living room, ready to receive the guests.

***

Next: EVEnTS 12 - Rainbow [Eve rocks with a famous girl's band.]