EVEnTS Ch. 22 - Flourishing

Story Info
Eve is in the front-page headlines.
13.3k words
4.8
1.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2TS -> 5TS

[Transgender & Crossdressers; Novels and Novellas; Group Sex; Fetish; First Time.]

LGBTQIA+ fiction depicting sexual relationships between characters aged 18 and over. There are 87 sex scenes over 30 chapters.

Central Idea: Eve creates her own paradise and TransForms the world.

EVEnTS is for people who like well-developed stories. You can go straight to sex, of course, but you'll miss out on a great opportunity to reflect and broaden your worldview.

Warnings: TS with TS, CD, Lesbian... few men. Smoking fetish in most chapters. Humor - do not expect a 100% serious story. In real life, you should use a condom.

Plan: Chapters 1-15 posted daily. Chapters 16-30 posted weekly.

Note: My country is going through a very troubled situation and my life is at risk. I am serious. I would like to keep improving the text, but I felt the need to publish it right now. If the danger escalates further, I'll try to post everything quickly. I'm a sci-fi writer (not this story) and I think about the future, but there is a high risk of dystopia in our days. I use the name Eve symbolically. Eve changed the world in the past, Eve changes the world nowadays (here) and will change in the future (my sci-fi). Important: It is necessary to change the world for the better, not going backwards. Vicki 5335.

***

Ted (Meg), Laura, Tess, Mandy, Alice, as well as webcam girls Susan, Audrey, Barbie, and Glenda, arrive at the airport just in time.

The panel indicates that the flight is on time, and that it will land in two minutes.

Laura, in particular, is relieved.

The group walks quickly to the arrivals gate, which is a little farther away.

When they arrive, they see that Helen hasn't appeared yet.

Everything is fine.

Now they just have to wait for Helen and then many European girls.

Helen traveled to New York with her class from school, but is returning alone, as she insists on helping to welcome the new European girls.

Her colleagues will return tomorrow, enjoying the spring break until the end.

Helen is taking a while to appear, so Tess is worried: "The European girls will arrive at another terminal. I think part of the group should go to the international arrival gate."

Laura replies: "You're right, Tess. You all can go. I'll wait for Helen, and then we'll meet you at the other terminal."

Ted (Meg) has something to say: "You guys go ahead. I stay with Laura."

Everyone agrees, and the largest group heads for the international arrivals gate.

After ten minutes of waiting, Helen finally appears.

Laura and Ted (Meg) wave their arms, and Helen sees them.

Helen then smiles at them, and approaches.

After the kisses and hugs, Laura and Ted ask the typical travel questions, and Helen briefly tells how much she enjoyed the trip.

Helen then asks about the girls: "What about the girls? Have they started to arrive yet?"

Laura replies: "Not yet, but the first flight should land in a few minutes."

Then Ted (Meg) and Laura grab some of Helen's luggage, and the three head to the international arrivals gate.

When the three arrive at the gate, they join the rest of the group.

Helen gets kisses and hugs from everyone.

As they wait for the girls, Helen talks about her trip to New York.

This helps to lessen the anxiety of waiting.

Webcam girls are a special case.

They listen to Helen but are on the lookout to film the new girls as they arrive.

There are also other people attentive to the arrival of new European Tgirls.

The group doesn't even notice, but Agents Kim and Nat, as well as other FBI agents, are guarding the terminal.

Ten minutes later, the first girls begin to appear, and are greeted with screams, smiles, and various signs.

They're the same signs Helen made to welcome the twelve girls of the Most Wanted list.

The sign 'Transforming the World' attracts the eyes of the European girls, and they head towards the place where the group is.

The 'Slavic, not Slave' sign has strong appeal, so it was used again.

As already said, Hungarian girls are not Slavic, but that is not a problem at this point.

The 100 girls on the first flight are Russian.

As is normal on any flight, the girls aren't all leaving at the same time, so the first fifty girls that show up will follow Helen to the resort.

The other fifty will go on the next bus, with Mandy.

This logistics will continue until 10 pm, if all goes well.

So far, so good.

After ten minutes, there are enough girls to form the first group.

After many kisses and hugs, Laura explains to the Russian girls that Helen will be the leader of the group, and that they must follow her daughter to the bus that will take them to the resort.

Helen takes the initiative and calls them out, and the group excitedly follows her.

Kate has done great planning, and at 3 pm Helen and the fifty girls arrive at the bus.

Five minutes later, the bus leaves for the resort.

The following flights also arrive on time, or close to it, and everything works out.

At the resort, everything is going well too.

A little before 5 pm the girls start arriving.

The first groups have only Russian Tgirls.

Then come the Ukrainian Tgirls.

The Poles will arrive next.

Then, later, groups with Hungarian and Belarusian girls will begin to arrive, sometimes mixing girls from both countries.

Eve, Kate, and Jill are exhausted receiving the girls, even with the help of several other girls.

Just before 9 pm, Kate looks at Eve and Jill, and suggests: "You'll have to get up very early to go to the airport. How about you have dinner, and sleep in Bella and Karina's apartment? Their two roomates will arrive in tomorrow's flight."

Eve and Jill like Kate's idea, and Eve sends a message to Bella and Karina, who are currently on the road, leading their Tgirl groups.

The two Polish girls say they won't be long in arriving and will be delighted to welcome them to the apartment.

Eve and Jill then say goodbye to Kate, and head to the restaurant.

When they arrive, they are amazed at the incredible change of atmosphere in the restaurant.

The restaurant is now full of European Tgirls.

All these Tgirls are extremely feminine, which only reinforces the importance of the NGO.

The new girls would certainly be worth a lot in the sex trafficking market.

They all know who Eve is, and they greet her with many smiles of gratitude... and delight.

Jill also gets the girls' attention.

Eve and Jill smile and wave to the girls, and head to the buffet.

After sanitizing their hands and putting on masks, they select the food.

The two try to maintain a healthy diet, so their dishes soon become colorful.

Most tables are for four, and Eve sees two Ukrainian girls she remembers well.

Eve leads Jill over to Liliya and Olena's table.

When they arrive, Eve asks: "Can we have dinner with you?"

Liliya, the sensational red-haired girl replies: "Of course, Eve! It is an honor."

Olena, the gorgeous blonde girl, also agrees, and shows her beautiful smile.

Eve tests her memory: "You're Liliya and Olena, right?"

The two girls are overjoyed that Eve remembers them, and confirm that Eve is right.

The two girls arrived together, and Eve remembers them for two reasons.

Both girls are incredibly beautiful, but Eve also had a good chance to memorize their names.

Eve asked Liliya if her name is the same as lily, and the girl confirmed it.

Eve then teased her, saying that Liliya was coming with spring.

They laughed together.

Eve then asked the meaning of Olena, and the Ukrainian girl explained that it means ray of sun or shining light.

Next, Olena associated her name with the lyrics of Eve's song: "I hadn't thought of that, but it must be because of my name that I love your music, Eve."

They also laughed together.

Eve was very enchanted by the beauty of Liliya and Olena, and also by their names.

One of Eve's 'theories' is that names can have a huge influence on people's lives.

If parents choose Julius, Cesar, August, Alexander, for example, they are communicating a desire: they want their children to be leaders, powerful men.

This could go very right... or very wrong.

These boys can even become powerful figures, or they can grow up wanting to be dictators, for example, becoming very frustrated and problematic people for not being able to meet their parents' expectations... or they can become a big problem for society in extreme cases...

In the case of Liliya and Olena, they chose the names themselves, so this choice must say a lot about them.

Eve is very happy to meet Liliya and Olena again .

Eve has the feeling that these Ukrainian girls are coming with spring to bring lots of light, sun, and flowers, and that they will give her a lot of joy...

As we saw, Mandy knows Eve's 'theory', so Mandy soon understood that Diana was a powerful, wonderful woman...

Perhaps Eve's theory really has great potential for practical application.

After seated, Eve tells the Ukrainian girls that she and Jill will have to have a quick dinner and sleep, as they will need to wake up very early to go to the airport pick up the last girls.

Olena says she understands and that they won't get in the way.

Eve realizes her words sent the wrong message, and strikes up a conversation with Liliya and Olena.

Eve asks if they've met the other girls they're going to share the apartment with.

Olena tells Eve and Jill that they are going to share the apartment with Sofiy and Alina, and that they seem to be really nice.

Eve smiles and says that she loves Sofiy and Alina, and that they are very smart, very dedicated, have a charming personality, and besides, they are gorgeous.

Then, even though it's a rather rushed dinner, the girls start having fun, telling some funny things.

They all laugh a lot and feel that they are now friends.

Eve and Jill eat much faster than usual, and finish just before Liliya and Olena, who started first.

In the farewell, Eve signals that she is going to give Liliya a kiss, and the red-haired girl turns her face a little to offer her cheek.

Liliya is surprised when Eve dodges that target and gives her a peck on the lips.

Liliya is overjoyed, and smiles at Eve.

Olena is already looking forward to the same treatment, and then Eve gives Olena a peck on the lips.

Jill repeats what Eve did, kissing the two Ukrainian girls goodbye.

Almost all the European Tgirls in the restaurant observe the scene and are delighted with this form of farewell used by Eve and Jill.

The vast majority of them would love to be Liliya or Olena right now.

Eve and Jill carry their trays to the correct place, under the eyes and smiles of many girls.

Eve and Jill return the smiles, and leave the restaurant very happily.

Eve and Jill decide to walk around the huge garden to get their digestion done.

As they start to walk, Eve gets a text from Bella: "I've already arrived and I just showed the girls around the resort. They are now going to the apartments."

Eve responds, saying that she and Jill just had dinner, and asks what her apartment is.

Bellla sends the number and says she'll be there in ten minutes.

Eve thanks her, and says they'll be there in ten minutes too.

Eve then offers Jill a cigarette, and Jill accepts.

They light up their long and thin cigarettes and start walking while smoking.

A little later, they are surprised to find Bella in the garden.

Bella is also smoking her Eve menthol before going upstairs.

The girls laugh at the 'coincidence' and kiss each other deliciously.

Eve knows coincidences are rare, and there's one thing she wants to clarify: "Bella, is there any reason the two girls you're going to live with aren't arriving until tomorrow?"

Bella explains: "It's no coincidence, Eve. As Janina and Lena are from Poland, like me, I was in charge of following up on their case. As you know, there were other girls on the Russian mafia's Most Wanted list, but they were very young girls, so they couldn't come here with us. Janina and Lena are on the Most Wanted list and have just turned eighteen. They are insanely beautiful, so I knew they were taking a huge risk, and I did my best to bring them. It was difficult to regularize their documentation in time for them to join the group of the first 1,500 girls, but luckily, everything worked out at the last minute. That's why they're on the last flight. They couldn't have come if you and Laura hadn't invited Daria and Vica to live at the mansion. Janina and Lena are coming thanks to you, Eve! To complete the story, after all my involvement in their case, I chose the two of them to live with me and Karina."

When Bella said the names of the two girls from Poland, Eve remembered the pictures she'd seen on the full Most Wanted list.

The two girls are really spectacular.

Eve was especially attracted to Janina.

Janina is number one on the Russian Mafia's list, followed by Daria and Lena.

There are dissenting voices, however.

Some of the European Tgirls who saw the complete list consider Daria the prettiest of them all.

Tastes vary, as we all know.

Eve has fallen in love with both Daria and Janina, and finds it difficult to choose one of them as the prettiest of them all.

Eve is very happy: "I didn't know the two extra spots you needed were for Janina and Lena. I loved hearing about this story, Bella."

Eve is now very happy to have helped these two wonderful girls escape the Russian mafia.

Then Eve adds: "It's nice to hear a logical explanation! I am always suspicious of coincidences."

Jill and Bella saw the interview where Eve talks about coincidences, and they react quickly.

Jill and Bella laugh... and so does Eve.

Bella explains one more thing: "Janina is actually not Polish. She is Lithuanian. Her family moved to Poland a few years ago."

Eve is overjoyed, and says: "I always think about the many girls we won't be able to protect. It's good to know that there are at least a few girls from other countries in the region that we can help."

Eve now thinks of something else.

Bella mentioned the full Most Wanted list, and that triggered Eve's memory.

She takes a look at her smartphone, and soon finds what she was looking for.

Eve says: "I felt like I already knew Liliya and Olena, the Ukrainian girls Jill and I had just had dinner with. Now I know why. It's because they're also on the full most wanted list."

Bella laughs, and the other girls don't understand why.

After a few seconds, Bella explains: "Eve, you reminded me of Stefan, that mobster who has excellent eyes for selecting gorgeous girls. I think you would approach Liliya and Olena even if they weren't on the list."

The three girls laugh.

Bella remembers the pictures of these two girls well, and knows they are spectacular.

Eve, Jill, and Bella, finish smoking, and walk back to the 'Octagon'.

That's the name several of the girls are giving the old resort building.

Perhaps after the entire complex is ready for the 4,500 European girls, the buildings will be called Octagon 1, 2, and 3.

Suddenly, Bella has an idea.

She takes out her apartment keycard and hands it to Eve: "Now you don't need me to get into the apartment anymore. As Karina and I have already registered our fingerprints, we won't need the card. You can get two pajamas from the closet drawer, and you can wear whatever you need. Your room is the one with no clutter, of course. Karina should be free soon, so I'm going to have dinner with her."

Eve and Jill say "Thank you", give Bella a peck on the lips, and head for the elevator.

A short time later, when they arrive at the apartment, they get ready as quickly as possible for bed.

Tomorrow will be another day full of activities for them, starting at dawn.

More than that.

Sunday is expected to be a historic day.

Before long, Eve and Jill are already asleep.

Saturday ends with the NGO managing to do everything that was planned.

All 1,440 girls who were supposed to arrive today are already at the 'Octagon'.

The last bus of the day arrived at almost midnight with fifty Hungarian and Belarusian girls led by Melanie, Alice's mother.

It is already Sunday when Bella and Karina return to the apartment.

Before going to sleep, they prepare a snack for Eve and Jill.

They are very careful, and don't disturb Eve and Jill's sleep.

Eve now begins to dream about Janina, the Lithuanian Tgirl who will arrive in a few hours.

There are other girls in Eve's dream, but Janina is in the leading role.

She is the most beautiful among the most beautiful European Tgirls according to the Mafia's list.

Janina is so beautiful that she becomes the dream girl for those who see her.

And yet, Eve is unbeatable.

Eve is now in the dreams of many around the world.

If Eve was one of the European girls, she would surely be number one on the list.

***

Eve's wonderful dream is interrupted by her smartphone alarm at 3 am.

That means Eve and Jill got five hours of sleep.

She and Jill quickly get up and get ready to leave, being careful not to wake Bella and Karina.

The two Polish blondes must be very tired, and they deserve some restful sleep.

Jill sees a package on the kitchen island with a message on top: "A snack for you to eat on the way."

Jill shows Eve the package and note, and the two are overjoyed that Bella and Karina thought of them.

Eve and Jill use the bathroom, then leave quietly.

They then hurry, and arrive at the front door of the building in a few minutes.

As soon as they leave the Octagon, they see the bus waiting for them.

Everything continues to work perfectly.

They get on the bus, greet the driver, and sit side by side in the front seat of the bus.

The bus then leaves, and a short time later, when it hits the road, Eve and Jill are already asleep again.

They sleep for almost an hour and a half.

When they wake up, they still have enough time to have a leisurely snack, and a little later, the bus arrives at the airport.

Before they get off the bus, the driver tells them that Kate has left a sign for them to take, and points to the floor of their backseat.

It's the Transforming the World sign.

Eve and Jill take the sign, thank the driver, and hurry out.

Kate thought about the smallest details.

Entering the gigantic airport lobby, the first thing Eve and Jill do is check the flight of the last fifty girls on the huge arrivals board.

They see that the flight is ten minutes late.

Eve and Jill then calm down, and go to the bathroom.

Inside, while brushing their teeth, Eve takes advantage of the fact that the bathroom is empty, and tells Jill about the dream she had about the girls who are arriving: "Instead of the girls going out the door of the arrivals area, they appeared on the stage of a beauty contest. The funny thing is that they had the bags. Both of us and Bella were the judges, but you and I were late and the show had already started."

Jill laughs, and so does Eve.

Jill asks: "Who won the contest?"

Eve responds, but tries to hide it: "It was Janina. It must be because Bella talked about Janina more than the other girls."

Jill goes further: "Did Janina win any special awards?"

Eve uses her favorite response to this type of situation: "I prefer to exercise my right to remain silent."

Jill and Eve laugh.

As soon as Eve finishes brushing her teeth, her phone rings.

It's Nat, one of the FBI agents.

Nat says good morning to Eve and Jill.

Eve and Jill also wish Kim and Nat a good day.

Then Nat says: "We know where you are. Me, Kim, and ten other agents are at the airport. We both insist on coming, as the flight brings some of the Most Wanted girls. If you need help, adjust the hair on your forehead using two fingers in a 'V' shape, okay? We will understand that it is a sign."