EVEnTS Ch. 22 - Flourishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve and Jill say they understand, and thank the agents for everything they're doing.

The two girls then exit the bathroom and head towards the international arrivals area.

Jill asks: "Do you think they can try anything here, with so many people around?"

Eve responds: "After what they did last weekend, we'd better be on the lookout... but no paranoia, of course."

When Eve and Jill get at the arrivals area, they see Agent Kim from a distance, and smile discreetly at her.

Now they just have to wait for the last girls.

Eve remembers yesterday's conversation with Bella, and the conversation they just had with Nat, and says: "The first will be last, and the last will be first."

Jill also saw the full list of the Most Wanted girls, and laughs.

Before long, all the young people at the arrivals gate see Eve and recognize her.

They approach happily, and ask to take selfies.

Eve smiles and answers everyone.

After the selfies, Eve and Jill talk about the 1,500 girls, the parade, the party, and the 2BGirls' concert.

The plane bringing the last girls from Berlin has already landed, and anxiety mounts.

Eve and Jill continue talking about the girls and the spring festival.

Soon after, the girls start to appear.

Jill holds up the Transforming the World sign, and the European girls head to where Eve and Jill are.

First two girls come out.

Then two more.

And then three girls.

Every girl who arrives is greeted by Eve and Jill with tight hugs and kisses on the cheek.

People who wait for relatives and friends only have eyes for the growing group of wonderful girls.

This time, however, only a few of the people at the airport think the girls are contestants in a beauty contest.

Eve has become so well known that many now know that Eve has an NGO for refugee girls.

What these people still don't know is that the NGO is for Tgirls.

After a reasonable pause, two more girls appear.

Eve and Jill recognize Janina and Lena.

Eve and Jill look delighted at the two blonde girls.

The photos didn't lie.

They are really spectacular.

Eve now understands why Janina is number one among the most wanted.

Janina approaches Eve, flashes a wonderful smile, and they hug each other warmly.

Then, as Eve kisses Janina's cheek, the Lithuanian girl says something only Eve can hear: "Eve, I think I see mobsters behind you. In fact, I'm pretty sure about one of them."

Eve whispers in Janina's ear: "Are they close or far? How are they?"

Janina gives the details: "They are far away. There are three blond men, and the one I recognize is the one in the middle, the tallest. He's wearing a T-shirt with green patterns like the ones the military wears for camouflage. A friend from Poland told me his name is Serguey. He's been trying to get me for a few months now. The second wears a blue T-shirt, and the third wears a white T-shirt with a beach print."

Eve reassures Janina: "Stay calm, Janina. The FBI is here, and I'm going to talk to an agent. Please don't look at them, and always be close to the other girls."

Janina nods in agreement.

It's not just Janina who needs to avoid looking at the mobsters.

Eve has to resist the temptation to look back.

Eve then thinks of Greek mythology, specifically remembering Orpheus and Eurydice.

Orpheus went to the world of the dead to rescue his lover, the beautiful Eurydice.

Orpheus played his lyra and enchanted Hades, managing to convince him to allow Eurydice to leave.

No one had ever managed to come back from the world of the dead.

It was quite a feat.

Orpheus should go first, followed by Eurydice.

Eurydice would be in shadow form, and would come back to life after they left.

The condition was that Orpheus did not look back.

As time passed, Orpheus began to doubt Hades' promise.

A few steps from the journey's end, he could not resist the temptation.

Orpheus looked back and immediately Eurydice disappeared, returning to the world of the dead forever.

This reminder of Greek mythology helps Eve resist the temptation to look back.

Janina and Lena appeared together, and while Janina was talking to Eve, Jill was greeting Lena.

Now that Janina has finally moved away from Eve, Lena approaches Eve.

Eve greets Lena, and tries to hide her worry, treating this incredibly beautiful girl very warmly.

Then Eve calls Nat.

When Nat answers, Eve goes right to the point: "The mobsters are here. There are three of them behind me, but far away. The three are blond. The tallest is called Serguey, and he's been chasing Janina for a few months. He wears a green military camouflage shirt. One wears a blue T-shirt, and the third wears a white T-shirt with a beach print."

Nat thanks Eve and informs the other agents.

Eve then goes back to welcoming the girls who are arriving.

She also takes more selfies with fans.

A while later, Nat calls again, and Eve answers.

Nat has a request to make: "Eve, there are now a lot more people circulating at the airport, which increases the risk of a tragedy. We have a plan, but we need you and Janina to help us. If you agree, we'll shut down the nearest men's room. You and Janina go over there and enter talking, as if you're distracted and don't notice it's the men's room, and that there's a 'NO' sign. You must go straight to the back of the bathroom and enter one of the stalls. We'll have agents inside. When the mobsters come in, we'll get them. Away from the crowd, and avoiding a big fuss in public. What do you think?"

Eve says she agrees to help, and goes to talk to Janina.

Eve approaches Janina, and speaks next to her ear.

As soon as Eve finishes speaking, Janina says "Yes" and shakes her head.

Eve calls Nat, saying that Janina has agreed.

Nat then asks them to leave in five minutes.

Eve and Janina try to hide their anxiety as best they can.

Eve continues to hug and kiss the girls as they arrive, and Janina tries to stay right in the center of the growing group of girls.

Finally, after an eternity, Eve walks over to Janina and they head out to the restrooms.

They walk slowly, and Eve starts talking about the parade and the party.

There's a couple walking a little behind them.

Agent Kim is one of those two people.

This is to lessen the chances of the mobsters attacking Eve and Janina before they reach the bathroom.

Eve continues talking and, finally, they reach the bathroom area, and 'absentmindedly' enter the men's room.

The couple of agents move forward down the hall.

The three mobsters approach shortly thereafter, see the no-go sign in the men's bathroom, and conclude that this is an unmissable opportunity.

They signal to each other, and enter the bathroom.

Everything happens as in a famous song: It's not a second, but 7 seconds away... just as long as they stay...

Then screams come from the men's room.

It's the three mobsters getting taser shocks.

They fall to the ground and have uncontrollable muscle spasms.

Then the agents handcuff the mobsters.

Success!

With the mobsters captured, Eve and Janina hug and celebrate.

Afterwards, they smile and thank the agents.

The agents are also very happy.

They smile back, and thank Eve and Janina for their help.

They then usher the mobsters out of the bathroom.

Eve and Janina also come out of the bathroom.

Eve sees Agent Kim, and hugs her.

Eve then introduces Janina to Agent Kim, and they also embrace.

After the hugs, Kim tells them that the FBI will need a statement from Janina about the mobster she knows, and that the ideal would be to do it right here, in a private room at the airport.

Eve asks if she can accompany Janina, and Kim says "Sure."

Eve then asks Kim one more question: "Can we go talk to the other girls first?"

Kim agrees, but warns: "Okay, Eve, but don't go into details, please... and you too, Janina. Okay?"

Eve and Janina understand and agree.

The two girls, and Kim, walk back to the arrival gate very happy.

In addition to these three mobsters, the FBI managed to arrest, a few minutes ago, a fourth man who was waiting for his colleagues in a van parked at the airport.

Total success!

Or almost.

The real total success comes a few seconds later when the FBI arrests a fifth man who was sitting at a table on the mezzanine, drinking coffee.

Facial identification software was able to identify this man.

He is disguised, and looks quite different from his normal appearance.

It's Rudy Fuchs, the boss of the Russian sex trafficking mafia.

Rudy wasn't directly participating in the operation, but he wanted to have the pleasure of watching the action that would demonstrate, or reassert, his power.

His criminal organization's image was badly shaken by the capture and 'public exposure' of three of his previously sent trusted men.

He badly wanted revenge on Transforming the World, humiliating it by managing to kidnap the most beautiful of girls in a public place.

The main reason he's here, though, is business.

Rudy planned to open several brothels across the country with enslaved European Tgirls.

Rudy figured it would be a highly profitable business.

In fact, Rudy sees Transforming the World as an unwitting ally, as it is concentrating the most beautiful Tgirls in one place.

The NGO would be a supplier of free labor for him.

It would be, but it isn't anymore.

Thanks to the FBI, and the girls of Transforming the World, the Russian sex trafficking mafia has been dismantled and 'lost its head'.

However, it would be naive to consider the capture of Rudy Fuchs as the happy ending of the story.

It is very likely that another mobster will take over the leadership of the organization.

Even if the organization fails to regain the power it once had, sex trafficking will continue to exist.

The vacant space in this market will end up being occupied by some other organization in a short time.

Eve knows this very well.

Once Agent Nat calls Eve and tells her they've arrested Rudy Fuchs, Eve is even happier and thanks Nat, but then comments: "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty."

Nat has heard that phrase, as have many other people, and she agrees with Eve.

The phrase sums up very well the plight of refugee Tgirls.

Eve and Janina get to the arrivals gate, and join the other girls again.

Eve then breaks the news.

The group is already complete, with the fifty European girls, and they all celebrate with joyful jumps, screams, kisses, and hugs.

The girls' joy is contagious to the other people in the arrival area.

Everyone smiles seeing the gorgeous girls celebrating something they still don't know what it is.

They don't know, but for a little while.

A local TV news team was doing a report, and noticed the movement.

The TV crew managed to film the FBI leading three men down the hallway of the arrivals area.

The reporter finds out what it is about, and manages to appear live on TV to report the fact, although the information is still quite incomplete.

The reporter says that many people heard desperate screams coming from the restroom area, and then FBI agents came out of the men's room with three men in handcuffs.

He says that, according to witnesses, Eve, the girl who became famous with the song Transforming the World, came out of the bathroom soon after.

The reporter then interviews a passenger.

This passenger says he was in the corridor following the arrest, and heard a radio conversation from the FBI: "It was someone informing the agents that a Rudy Fuchs was also captured. The agents who were in the hallway celebrated a lot."

Still live, the reporter hears the girls' cheers echoing down the hall.

The reporter thanks the passenger for the information, and goes to the arrivals gate.

He sees Eve, and knows she's the one he needs to talk to.

The reporter approaches the girls' group, and says he's live with Eve, the girl from the music video that went viral.

Then the reporter asks Eve why she's celebrating.

Eve says they're celebrating the arrival of the European refugee girls, and they're also celebrating the arrest of Russia's sex trafficking mafia boss.

The reporter then asks Eve what she knows about the captured criminals, and what her role is in that capture.

Eve apologizes for not being able to talk more about the case at the moment, and says she would be happy to do an interview later, after the Spring Festival.

Eve takes the opportunity to deliver a message: "The Spring Festival will be amazing. Anyone who can go, please go. It will be a historic event."

The reporter thanks Eve for the interview, and shows a little more of the girls' celebration.

Then he goes back to walking down the hall, while telling the viewers everything that is known so far.

Eve appeared live on local TV, and the news soon hits national TV networks, and social media.

The arrest of mobster Rudy Fuchs makes news around the world.

And so does speculation about Eve's involvement in his arrest.

In fifteen minutes, Eve is already appearing on the front page of the main news vehicles around the world.

After the celebration, Eve talks to Jill: "I'm going to accompany Janina to a statement for the FBI here at the airport. Please go ahead with the other girls, okay?"

Jill agrees, and organizes the gang to head to the bus.

The arrest of the mobsters delayed the girls' departure a little, but it was worth it.

Everyone is very happy, and the day has barely begun.

It's still 6:40 am, very early, and if all goes well, they'll still have plenty of reasons to be happy today.

Eve and Janina say goodbye to the girls, and follow Agent Kim to the room where the Lithuanian girl will tell what she knows about the mobster she recognized.

When they get to the room, they find Agent Nat.

Eve smiles at Nat, and the smile is returned.

Eve then introduces the girls: "Janina, this is Nat. Kim and Nat are two very smart agents, and they're also gorgeous, as you can see. We became great friends, and I know I can always count on them... and they can always count on me."

Kim and Nat break into big smiles.

They smile at Eve, of course, but they also smile at Janina.

Kim and Nat are impressed by Janina's beauty.

The two agents have already seen Janina in photos and from afar, but they are feeling very attracted.

The closer you get to Janina, the stronger her irresistible attraction becomes.

This is also the effect caused by Eve, as we already know.

Nat behaves professionally, and asks Eve and Janina to be seated.

Janina's statement to Kim and Nat is short.

Janina doesn't know much about this Serguey.

Janina says that she noticed that this man was watching the house where she lived with her parents and her sister, and also says that she took a picture of this man.

Janina then showed the photo to trans friends on a social network, and one of the girls recognized this man as Serguey, and also said that he is from the Russian mafia.

Janina clarifies: "This friend alerted me to the great danger I was running, and we had to move to another city. That was a few months ago, and since then we've moved several times at every warning sign, not even knowing if the danger was real. It felt like the story of Peter and the Wolf, but we preferred not to take any chances. Fortunately now I can feel more secure. Thanks to the FBI and you, Eve. Thanks!"

Janina flashes her beautiful smile to Eve.

Eve immediately thinks of the children's story and the famous Peter and the Wolf symphony by Sergei Prokofiev, a great Russian composer, but Eve prefers not to joke about associations between Russian mobster Serguei, wolves...

Eve also smiles at Janina, and adds: "And thanks to all the NGO staff as well."

Janina, Nat, and Kim agree.

Nat says that's enough for now, and says Janina and Eve can go now.

Kim approaches Nat and says something in her ear.

Nat nods in agreement, then sends a message.

A few seconds later, she receives an answer.

Nat tells Kim that Agent James, the coordinator of the operation, has agreed.

Kim then tells Eve and Janina: "Jill is already gone with the girls. Do you want to come back with me by helicopter?"

Eve and Janina get really excited, and say "Yes!"

Afterwards, Eve and Janina say goodbye to Nat and accompany Kim to the helipad.

They have never been in a helicopter, and they are very happy.

Once they board the aircraft, Eve sends a message to the NGO staff, letting them know that she and Janina are returning by helicopter with Agent Kim.

Eve also texts Ted (Meg), asking if they could land at the mansion, and he says "Sure!"

The entire family is already at the resort, helping with the preparation of events, but Ted (Meg) will warn his employees about the helicopter landing at the mansion, so they don't get scared.

And finally, Eve texts Laura, asking if she could use the car to drive from the mansion to the resort.

Laura also agrees.

With everything set, Eve and Janina enjoy the trip.

The day is perfect, cloudless, and the girls are loving the experience.

Janina is enchanted by the beauty of the region.

Their journey is much faster than Jill and the other girls' journey.

Eve and Janina left later, but they're arriving long before.

It's 7:40 am when the helicopter flies over the area where the mansion is located.

Eve points to the mansion, then points to the mansion next door: "That's where I live... and that's where the 2BGirls live."

Janina didn't know that Eve was a neighbor of 2BGirls, and says she would love to meet the girls of the band.

Eve then promises to introduce Janina to them, adding: "Kim and Nat have been there and loved the girls, haven't you, Kim?"

Kim smiles and agrees.

Janina is impressed with the mansion where Eve lives, and is also delighted with the mansion next door.

Soon after, the helicopter lands in the mansion's garden.

Eve and Janina thank Kim, and say their goodbyes.

Once Eve and Janina are gone, the helicopter takes off again.

Eve and Janina wave to Kim, and then Eve takes the Lithuanian girl's hand and leads her to the mansion.

Eve has decided to go home, as she badly needs a shower and a change of clothes.

She was going to do it at the resort, but changed the plan when Kim offered her a ride.

Eve is increasingly convinced that it was a great idea.

As soon as they enter the mansion, Eve asks Janina if she would like to eat something.

Janina says she's satisfied with the breakfast she had on the plane.

Eve then invites Janina to accompany her to her suite, and Janina accepts.

They climb the stairs and walk down the hall.

When they arrive at the suite, Janina is delighted: "Your suite is so beautiful, Eve!"

Eve agrees, but says she wants to change some things.

Eve adds: "I haven't had time to customize the suite yet as I moved in a few days ago and am very busy at the moment."

Then Eve says she needs to take a shower, and adds: "Spring parade will start at 11:20 am, but we'll have to join the other girls to leave the resort at 10:40 am, so since you're here, It would be nice if you take the opportunity to take a shower too."

Janina smiles and accepts Eve's invitation.

Eve starts to undress, and Janina does the same.

Eve watches Janina, and Janina watches Eve.

Eve smiles at Janina, and Janina smiles at Eve.

Eve praises Janina's body, and Janina praises Eve's body.

When they are only in their underwear, it is impossible to ignore their erection.

Janina is very surprised: "I didn't know... You are so absurdly beautiful. I can not believe!"

Eve says: "If I didn't know that you're a Tgirl, I wouldn't have known either. With your beauty, I think you would be the first in a comprehensive list with all the girls: cis girls and Tgirls."