EVEnTS Ch. 22 - Flourishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eve and Janina smile at each other.

They are very excited.

Eve and Janina then remove their panties and expose their rock-hard members.

Janina's cock is almost as beautiful as Eve's cock.

They are very similar in size.

Eve 7.5 in (19 cm)

Janina 7.2 in (18,3 cm)

Curiously, there is a real coincidence: Janina's cock is the same size as Daria's cock, and they are both beautiful.

The only difference is that Daria's cock is usually at 45° and Janina's reaches 60°.

The sight of Janina and Daria's hard members is very exciting, but the 75° of Eve's wonderful 'snake' always leaves the girls awestruck.

Janina comments: "The most beautiful girl in the world also has the most beautiful cock in the world."

Eve smiles, thanks, and returns the compliment.

Janina really deserves a lot of praise.

Eve points to her own cock, and says: "This is your fault."

Janina laughs, and says that Eve is to blame for her erection.

They don't need to say anything else.

Eve approaches Janina, and kisses her.

Time passes, and the kiss continues.

Eve is the one who takes all the initiatives, and Janina accompanies her.

The kiss begins affectionate and, little by little, becomes pornographic.

Now they delight in a long, wet kiss, and their tongues meeting.

As they kiss, Eve rubs her cock on Janina's cock.

It feels delicious, but Eve wants it to get even better.

She holds the two cocks together and starts masturbating them in a frottage.

The two girls are loving this feeling: "Oooh! ..."

As they moan, they stop kissing, and Janina shares a secret: "That was my first kiss, Eve, and I still can't believe it was with the girl of my dreams."

Eve is surprised.

She stops the masturbation, smiles at Janina, and says: "So you're a virgin?"

Janina confirms this, and says: "My family has moved several times in recent years, even before we needed to escape from the Russian mafia, and I haven't had the chance to adapt somewhere, to make friends... Other than friendships with Tgirls on social media, of course."

Eve is still surprised: "It's hard to believe that the most wanted girl is still a virgin. I think I'm dreaming. You are so insanely beautiful!"

Janina smiles again, and they go back to kissing.

It's another delicious kiss.

Eve was imagining that, with luck, she'd be able to get 'intimate' with Janina in the shower.

Now everything has changed, and Eve wants to give this gorgeous Lithuanian blonde a special treat, as it will be her first time.

Eve takes Janina's hand and leads her to the bed.

Janina lies down on the bed, and Eve climbs onto the Lithuanian blonde's incredible body.

Eve kisses Janina again and starts caressing her face, the back of her neck...

The cocks of the two girls are still very hard, and they also caress each other.

Then, without breaking the kiss, Eve caresses the beautiful breasts of this fantastic girl.

Janina's nipples get really hard.

Eve then slides her body down, and begins to gently lick and suck Janina's wonderful breasts.

Janina is loving it.

A little later, Eve slips even further, and generates great anticipation.

Janina imagines that Eve is going to suck her cock.

Eve, however, wants to do one other thing first.

She just gently licks the entire length of Janina's cock, and gets up to get the lube.

When Eve returns, she takes the opportunity to put two pillows under Janina's ass.

Now, Eve is ready to do more.

With Janina's ass lifted, Eve licks the spectacular Lithuanian girl's virgin ass.

Janina starts to masturbate, and delights in Eve's tongue at the entrance of her ass: "Oooh! ..."

Eve then uses her hands to push both sides of Janina's ass apart.

Now Janina's ass is more exposed.

Then Eve rolls her tongue and makes it really hard and wet... and penetrates Janina's ass.

Janina didn't know it could be so nice to have a tongue inside her ass: "Oooh! ..."

Eve uses her tongue as if it were her cock, moving in and out of Janina's ass.

Besides being delicious, this is helping this amazing blonde girl get her virgin ass relaxed and enlarged.

After making Janina's ass more receptive, Eve moves on to the next step.

She lubricates the middle finger of her right hand, and slowly inserts it inside Janina.

Now that one of her hands is free, Eve replaces Janina's hand with her own, and starts masturbating the Lithuanian girl.

Then Eve finally puts her mouth on Janina's cock, and starts sucking it.

The Lithuanian Tgirl has a clear expression of pleasure on her gorgeous face: Oooh! ..."

Eve then moves her finger, massaging the inside of Janina's ass, and paying special attention to A-spot.

Janina is finding this all amazing: "Oooh! ..."

Eve then removes her finger, lubricates her index and middle fingers, and goes back into Janina, enlarging her ass even more.

Eve perfects the oral, using her saliva-soaked mouth to suck Janina's cock.

Eve's mouth is squeezing Janina's cock really hard.

Eve also uses her tongue with the skill she has already proven to have.

Janina had no idea she could feel so much pleasure: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

A little later, Eve proceeds to penetrate Janina's ass with three fingers, torturing her even more.

Janina feels like she's in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Everything indicates that Eve is about to make Janina come in her mouth.

Eve doesn't want Janina to come now.

Janina is 'ready to flourish', and Eve is very excited to be the girl responsible for this big moment.

Eve stops sucking, and asks: "Do you want to feel my cock inside you, Janina?"

Janina replies: "Yes, Eve, I really want you to fuck me and come inside me! I dream about you since I saw the music video. I just didn't know you were a Tgirl, and I imagined the two of us doing other things..."

Eve loved Janina's response, and smiles at her.

Eve wastes no time.

She kneels down and lubricates her cock well.

Afterwards, Eve smears more lube on Janina's asshole.

Before penetrating Janina's ass, Eve advises the newbie: "Relax your sphincter muscles, okay? If you tense up, it will hurt. Another thing to avoid pain: when I push my cock inside you, press it out, and expel the air that is inside your ass. So, instead of the air being compressed by my cock, it will escape, and the pressure inside your ass will decrease. You may feel some pain at first, but then the pain will pass and you will feel more and more pleasure. If you're still in pain, just let me know. It's all right?"

Janina says "Yes."

She is looking forward to losing her virginity to Eve... and Eve wants Janina to remember her first time as something amazing, as the biggest event of her life: the moment she flourished... blossomed.

Eve then begins to penetrate Janina, and the Lithuanian girl's beautiful ass opens to receive Eve's delicious cock.

Eve instructed Janina very well.

The head is already inside, and Janina seems to be really enjoying the sensation.

Eve then proceeds slowly.

Janina remembered everything Eve had said, and felt only a little pain.

Eve advances until she reaches the bottom, completely filling Janina's ass.

The stunning Lithuanian girl doesn't complain.

Everything is fine.

Eve then starts to come and go slowly, and the expression on Janina's face is one of love.

Yes, she sure is already feeling a lot of pleasure: "Oooh! ..."

Janina then holds her cock with her right hand, and starts to masturbate: "Oooh! ..."

Eve now knows she can speed up the movement, and she does.

Janina is feeling in paradise: "Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Eve is very excited and ready to cum, but she controls herself.

Eve's priority is to make Janina cum.

Eve gazes in wonder at this innocent angel, the gorgeous Lithuanian blonde who is flourishing... blooming with her stiff 'stalk' pointing upwards, and that makes the effort of resistance that much more difficult.

Janina, for her part, gazes raptly at Eve, the absurdly gorgeous blonde who is making her bloom.

It looks like Eve won't have to resist much longer.

Janina is very close to orgasm: "Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! ..."

Janina looks enchanted at Eve, the girl of her dreams, and thinks she must be dreaming.

Janina is feeling in paradise with Eve and her 'snake'.

Janina masturbates faster, and then she comes: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Janina's cum flies high and far, hitting her beautiful blonde hair, her gorgeous face, and her delicate lips.

Eve was already finding it impossible to resist any longer.

Eve dreamed of Janina, the absurdly beautiful Lithuanian blonde, and in that dream Janina corresponded to her interest.

Eve's dream has come true, and Eve can't believe it.

Eve is loving reality much more than her dream.

Janina is everything Eve dreamed of, and more.

Now Eve is free to come too: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! ..."

Janina is loving the feel of Eve's cum filling her ass, and it prolongs her orgasm.

Janina has incredible spasms.

Eve is also having very strong spasms.

She manages to completely fill Janina's ass with her more than ten spurts of sperm.

Eve wants to make the most of this magical moment.

Eve's cock is still very hard, and she starts moving inside Janina again.

Eve was still shaking, and with the return of that stimulus, Eve has even more spasms of pleasure.

Eve enjoys this wonderful feeling, and so does Janina.

By moving again, Eve makes Janina go into more incredible spasms.

Eve enjoys Janina's very tight and hitherto virgin ass for a while longer, and then she starts to calm down.

Now Eve's sperm is oozing out of Janina's ass in large quantities.

Gradually, Janina calms down.

Janina then smiles at Eve, and says: "It was amazing, Eve! Much better than in my dreams. I love you!"

Eve smiles at Janina and says she loves her too.

She does more than that.

Eve leans forward, and joins her lips to Janina's.

Eve's cock was starting to soften, but the delicious kiss makes it hard again.

Eve would like to continue, but knows she needs to control herself: "We better stop kissing, or we won't make it out of here."

Janina replies: "I would like to stay like this forever. Everything is so perfect! I'm feeling in paradise."

Eve gives Janina another tender kiss and caresses the beautiful face of the Lithuanian Tgirl.

Eve then pulls away and removes her cock from Janina's well-oiled ass.

Eve has something to say: "Sorry to spoil the romantic mood, Janina, but I really need to go to the bathroom."

Janina laughs, and says: "Me too."

Eve reaches out to Janina, who accepts the help, and stands up.

They then walk hand in hand to the bathroom, their beautiful semi-hard cocks swaying.

In the bathroom, they position themselves on the sides of the toilet, facing each other, and start to pee.

Eve watches Janina, and her cock is getting harder and harder.

Janina watches Eve, and her cock is also getting harder and harder.

They are finding it increasingly difficult to pee.

The pee jets come out with high pressure, but are soon stopped.

Now Eve's cock is really hard, and so is Janina's.

Eve and Janina delight in this torture.

The scene is incredible.

It's two absurdly beautiful Tgirls 'ejaculating' for almost a minute.

When they're finally done peeing, Eve leans forward, and so does Janina.

They then kiss deliciously, their hard cocks pointing at each other.

After the kiss, Janina imagines that Eve is going to ask her to take a shower.

Eve, however, surprises her: "Now I need to smoke. You smoke?"

Janina replies: "No, Eve, I don't smoke. I didn't even think you smoked, as you haven't smoked since we met."

Eve is honest: "I can handle it well, but I can't when I'm with amazing girls like you Janina, especially in special moments like this. To be perfectly honest, I didn't know if you'd be disappointed to see me smoking. I really wanted you to have a good impression..."

Janina smiles at Eve, and says: "So you worried for nothing. I was already in love with you, and the fact that you smoke doesn't affect my love. Even more so now, after you made me bloom."

Eve is overjoyed to hear Janina's words, and the two girls kiss again.

They then head back to the suite, and Eve takes out one of her long, thin cigarettes.

Eve lights her cigarette and starts smoking in her extremely sensual way.

Janina watches Eve delighted.

In fact, it's more than that.

Janina's cock is getting hard again.

Eve notices, and decides to take a chance.

Eve approaches Janina, inhales, and makes her lips touch the lips of this wonderful girl.

Janina understands what Eve wants to do, and separates her lips.

Eve then blows the smoke into Janina's mouth.

The Lithuanian girl inhales the smoke and sends it into her lungs.

Everything is fine.

Janina then exhales, and can see some smoke coming out of her mouth.

Janina likes the feeling, and smiles at Eve.

Eve then repeats the operation, blowing a little more smoke this time.

Janina can inhale without problem, and exhales more visible smoke.

The third time, Eve inhales more smoke, but now she shares the smoke in a long, delicious kiss.

The two girls have the same sensation: the smoke circulating between their mouths and in their lungs works as a bridge between them, uniting them.

They are now one.

Eve feels Janina's hard cock caressing her cock, which is also hard.

Janina is really enjoying the smokey kiss.

Eve thinks Janina is ready to inhale on her own, and puts the cigarette between the Lithuanian girl's lips.

Janina inhales on her own for the first time, then exhales a large amount of smoke.

Janina is excited: "Wow!"

Eve hands Janina the cigarette and guides her to the mirror: "Look how sexy you look smoking, Janina."

Janina then brings the cigarette to her lips, and inhales again while looking at herself in the mirror.

She tries to do like Eve, in a very sexy way.

Janina then exhales like Eve.

Janina soon notices that Eve's cock got really hard when she saw her smoking.

Eve's cock got as hard as her cock.

Janina now knows that Eve enjoys watching girls smoke.

In fact, Eve loves to see beautiful girls smoking, and Janina is insanely beautiful.

Janina then assumes that she has the same fetish as Eve: "Seems like you and I get really excited seeing girls smoking, don't you?"

Eve smiles and explains: "The name of this is smoking fetish, Janina."

Eve is so happy that Janina has become the perfect girl for her.

Janina is now the girl of her dreams.

Besides Daria, of course... and several other girls who are in love with her.

Janina is enjoying this new experience, and she inhales again.

This time she keeps the smoke in her mouth to do like Eve.

Janina approaches Eve and kisses her, sharing the smoke.

Eve and Janina's hard cocks caress each other.

They keep smoking like this until they finish the cigarette.

Eve is very excited, but controls herself: "We'd better continue later, Janina. Let's take a bath?"

Janina knows this is the right thing to do, and agrees.

Janina now knows that Eve loves her too and wants to make her happy, and that's what matters.

The two girls shower together, but manage to control themselves.

They get dressed quickly and then get ready to leave.

Eve then hands Janina a gift: "This is for you, Janina."

Janina smiles and accept the three packs of Eve menthol 120mm and the lighter.

Janina is very happy.

She thanks Eve and gives a delicious kiss.

Then they take Janina's luggage to Laura's car, enter, and Eve takes two new Eve.

The two girls depart for the resort and smoke on the way.

The resort is not far from there, and they cover the distance in almost the same time it takes them to smoke their cigarettes.

As soon as they arrive, they see many girls everywhere.

The girls are exploring the entire resort.

Many of them arrived at night, and could not see everything.

Eve parks the car in a spot near the building.

She and Janina get out of the car, grab Janina's luggage, and walk to the entrance.

Janina is having the opportunity to see the resort for the first time, and is delighted: "The resort is so beautiful, Eve!"

Eve agrees, but makes an observation: "That's right, Janina. You will probably hear a lot of people calling this building the Octagon because of its shape."

Janina says that Octagon really has everything to do with the building.

Eve continues: "You were lucky. Bella is the one who made a huge effort to include you among the 1,500 girls, and after all that effort, she wanted you to live with her. Bella was part of the pioneering group of twelve girls, so she got to choose the apartment you're going to live in. The apartment is on the top floor, facing the sea."

Janina is very happy.

They stop at the entrance to the building.

Eve sends a message to the NGO staff, letting them know that she and Janina have arrived, and asks if they need help.

Kate responds by saying that everything is fine, and that Jill has already arrived with the other girls.

Laura also sends a message: "You've done a lot today, Eve. We are very proud of you. Rest a little."

Eve then tells the group that she will accompany Janina to the apartment where she is going to live.

Then Eve and Janina enter the Octagon and head to the elevator.

A little later, they reach the 5th floor, and Eve leads Janina to the apartment where the Lithuanian girl will live with Bella, Karina, and Lena.

Eve kept the apartment keycard, so she doesn't even need to talk to Bella or Karina.

In fact, Eve will take the opportunity to return the card or, if necessary, will leave it with Janina.

They enter the apartment, and Janina likes what she sees.

The apartment is new, well decorated, and has a good space for four girls to live.

Looks like the other girls aren't here.

Everything is silent.

Eve and Janina go to the balcony, and are enchanted by the scenery.

Janina then turns to Eve, and says: "So beautiful!"

Eve agrees.

Janina jokes: "I'm talking about you."

Eve and Janina laugh, and then these two absurdly gorgeous girls kiss again.

After the kiss, Eve says: "Do you want to see your room?"

Janina is excited: "Of course!"

They then notice that Janina and Lena's room is open, but Bella and Karina's room is closed.

Maybe they are still sleeping.

Eve and Janina enter the room where the Lithuanian girl will sleep.

As soon as they enter, Eve concludes: "I'm sure Lena has already been here and left her things in the room."

It is also clear that Lena has already chosen one of the beds.

Eve has something to say to Janina: "Did you know I slept in your bed last night? It wasn't just that. I had a wonderful dream about you."

Janina smiles at Eve and kisses her again.

Janina then says: "I hope you didn't change the sheets. I'm going to love sleeping tonight smelling your delicious scent... and I also hope to dream of you again."

The romantic mood is interrupted by voices from the next room.

Now Eve and Janina know that Bella and Karina must be in their room and maybe just woke up.

Eve and Janina go to the bedroom door, and Eve knocks on the door: "It's me, Eve."

A voice responds: "Come in, Eve!"

Eve recognizes Bella's voice.

Eve opens the door and is surprised, as is Janina.

Bella, Karina, and Lena are naked in the same bed.

Lena is visibly embarrassed.

Lena was curious to try sex with girls, but now she's feeling very exposed.

Bella says: "Good to see you in person, Janina."

Janina replies: "I'm the one who's glad to meet you. Thank you for your effort to bring me."

Bella continues: "I hope you don't mind the scene, Janina. We were getting to know each other better."

Bella gets up from the bed, walks over to Eve, and the two girls kiss deliciously.